Start by marking “After We Collided (After, #2)” as Want to Read:
After We Collided (After, #2)

After We Collided

(After #2)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  44,043 ratings  ·  2,985 reviews
Tessa has everything to lose. Hardin has nothing to lose;except her. Life will never be the same...

After a tumultuous beginning to their relationship, Tessa and Hardin were on the path to making things work. Tessa knew Hardin could be cruel, but when a bombshell revelation is dropped about the origins of their relationship - and Hardin's mysterious past - Tessa is beside h
ebook, Wattpad, 287 pages
Published by Wattpad (first published September 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about After We Collided, please sign up.
Sacha Dijk In the Wattpad version it was Harry, in the real book it is Hardin.
Louis is Logan
Niall is Nate
Zayn is Zed
Liam is Landon
x

·  44,043 ratings  ·  2,985 reviews

Neesa
So I made a huge mistake continuing this series. This girl just kept pressuring me to read it and to be honest, I actually wanted to give this series another chance. I wanted to like this series Because when millions of people read a book and claim that they like it, there's gotta be something wrong with you for not liking it as well, right? But I'm wrong. There's nothing wrong with me. There's something wrong with everyone else.

It's just the same cycle over and over again. Nothing new, except
Angela
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't think I can reiterate enough how much I hate this series... "But Angela why the high rating?"... Well let me break it down for you, this is the best worst thing I've ever read. It's so addictive it's insane. It's like the potato chip bag of books. You don't want to eat more than a handful but somehow wind up eating the whole bag.

After We Collided is seriously just the book After again. It's the same shit different day. Tessa and Hardin continue their on again off again, I hate you but ca
Candace
After finishing the first book in the 'After' series, I immediately jumped into this second book. There was no way that I was going to quit this series with the way things ended at the end of 'After'--absolutely, no way! I had to know how things were going to play out for this disastrous couple. They are like crack! It might kill me. I know it's really not healthy...but I just can't seem to pull myself away from it!

If I thought that Hardin and Tessa were going to grow up and start treating each
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! After We Collided, book 2 of 5. The tumultuous against-all-odds romance between tatted rebel Hardin Scott & good girl Tessa Young!

“Just because he can’t love you the way you want him to doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you with everything he has…”

Books in The After series should be read in order:
Book 1: After
Book 2: After We Collided
Book 3: After We Fell
Book 4: After Ever Happy
Book 5: Before

The After series is the epic love saga between flawed rebel bad boy student and editor Hardin
Μaria Vrisanaki

Αφιερωμένο στις συναναγνώστριες Μαρ, Ευ και Αθηνά <3 που ξενέρωσαν μαζί μου έπειτα από την θεϊκή απογείωση των 350 πρώτων σελ. (που πήγαινε για 4 *)

*Μίνι σπόιλερ αλέρτ*

Χάρντιν: Σε αγαπώ Τες.
Τεσα: Σε αγαπώ Χάρντιν, αλλά φαντάζομαι δεν σε πειράζει να φιληθώ με κάποιον άλλον, αφού τα έχουμε ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ ξαναβρει, επειδή παρεξήγησα μία συνομιλία σου με μία μελαχρινή που τελικά είχες κάνει ρεζίλι στον αδερφό της και ήθελες απλά να ζητήσεις συγγνώμη.

(Όχι ακόμα Φανή! Έχει και χειρότερα!)

Χάρντιν: Αφού κ
Victoria K
I swear, this is the shittiest trilogy I have ever read. I don't even know what went on in the second one.

description

Um. I don't even know where to start. There's so much sex in this book I can't even laugh about it anymore. It's that boring.

So, yeah. I don't have much to say for this shit.

But, please, Anna Todd, I think we know that a sequel is a continuation.

Evgnossia O'Hara
1.5 stars cause 2 stars are too much for this nonsense.

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? This supposed to be a plot twist?
I was optimistic about the second book in the series since the first half of the story was, let's say, a desent one. But then Todd had to ruin everything just to continue the story-line and fill the papers with words. Unfortunately, I forgot the most interesting moments by the time I've finished it.
I have to thank my buddy reads Mareira, Maria Vrisanaki and Athina who gave me
Althea
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book, even more than the first one, is like watching a car crash : you shouldn't be watching but you can't tear your eyes away from the disaster. And even though I'll probably roll my eyes a hundred times again, I'll definitively be reading the next one. It's like the book is Hardin and I'm Tessa : I know it's bad but I just can't stay away.
Juliana Zapata
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Esta segunda parte de la serie fue toda una decepción, el primer libro aunque no es memorable si es súper adictivo y la personalidad de Hardin me atrapó.
Pero en esta segunda parte Hardin tiene cambios súper bruscos de personalidad que no me gustaron para nada, Tessa no conoce la palabra dignidad y el libro le sobran mas del 50% de las páginas.

Reseña Completa: http://bastvilard.blogspot.com/2015/0...
Book Wonderland
“Just because he can't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with everything he has.”

description

Hessa will be the death of me! I love them, but when I would think everything will be fine, something always happens...Once you start reading this series, you won't be able to put it down!
This book was exiting again, and I really liked that we could read some chapters from Hardin's POV too, that made the story even more interesting. But I liked the first book better. I was satisfied
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Excuse me while I just die from feelings over here for a while.
David
Apr 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Don't judge me.
Lisa
OMG...this book!!!!

You don't even know...Tessa and Hardin have like invaded my brain...

I just dunno what to do with myself...I can't function...I'm a hot mess..

Review to come...
Athena ღ
Καταρχήν να ευχαριστήσω την Ευγνωσία που ήταν το πρώτο μου buddy read, όπως και τα άλλα δύο κορίτσια μου, Μαρία και Μαρέιρα ❣ Δε φαντάζεστε πόσο διασκέδασα σχολιάζοντας και αναλύοντας αυτό το βιβλίο!
Τελείωσε λοιπόν και το δεύτερο μέρος αυτής της σειράς βιβλίων, όχι με μεγάλη επιτυχία θα έλεγα. Κοινώς τα ίδια Παντελάκη μου, τα ίδια Παντελή μου!
Ομολογώ το πρώτο μισό βιβλίο μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ και το ότι είχαμε και Hardin's pov ήταν πολύ ενδιαφέρον. Από τη μέση και μετά μάλλον η κυρία Todd ήταν π
Eva Rian ☾
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 ⭐ ...more
Menia
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
same shit different day,
ίδιο μοτίβο κλάψας απλά προστίθεται και η αφήγηση του αγοριού. ελαφρώς (πολύ ελαφρώς) πιο συμμαζεμένο
Nickyjen
I really enjoyed the first book in this series but I just couldn't finish this gigantic book full of sh** if you'd ask me! Sorry but it was such a bad book compared to the first one. This whole back an fourth was nerve racking and I just couldn't understand her actions at all.
Well, I tried!

*** now that I've re-read this book I can proudly say that I still didn't like it as much as I thought I would!
It was okay but way too much.
But I loved all of the drama and it's an easy, fun and entertaining
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
2.75 STARS

Like a car wreck you can't look away from... that's pretty much my relationship with this series.

There's not much to say about this one that I didn't say in my review of After. Probably because it felt like a rehash of the first book. Tessa and Hardin continue their insane pattern of on again-off again, I love you/I hate you, I can't live with you/I can't live without you madness. There are times when their relationship is so off the charts hideous that I wonder if I'm actually suppose
Elyse Walters
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook...read by Shane East and Elizabeth Louise

The drama between Hardin and Tessa continues.
It’s just the type of a relationship a parent dreams of for their child.
Haha!

What can I say. I suppose I’m losing brain cells with each next book...
but I’m still hanging around taking in the rages, the passion, the lust, the lies, daily life, the profanity, the family and friends of the college-toxic-luv-couple.

A couple of funnies in book two - (charming scenes from bad boy Hardin):
Hardin in yoga cl
BosqueInvierno
Apr 21, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
ESTE LIBRO ES ABSOLUTAMENTE VOMITIVO!!! Es un asco, Hardin Scott es el ser más repulsivo del universo y saben qué? Siempre digo que para gustos los colores pero USTEDES QUE LE PONEN 5 ESTRELLAS Y LO ENCUENTRAN LA MAR DE ROMANTICO, ESTÁN ENFERMOS!!
Mareira
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
To πρώτο βιβλίο της σειράς After είχε ένα από τα καλύτερα και πιο ανατρεπτικά cliffhanger που έχω διαβάσει μέχρι τώρα. Όπως ήταν φυσιολογικό έπρεπε να προβώ αμέσως στην ανάγνωση της συνέχειας. Δεν ήμουν η μόνη που παρασύρθηκε. Μαράκι, Ευ , Αθηνά μου. Το πρώτο μισό του βιβλίου είναι φανταστικό, ανατρεπτικό και άκρως εθιστικό. Guilty pleasure που λένε στο χωριό μου. Οι ερωτικές περιπτύξεις μπορεί να είναι λιγότερες ΑΛΛΑ είναι εμποτισμένες με γνήσιο πάθος και βαθύτερα συναισθήματα. Όπως και στην πρ ...more
Alex
Jul 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: painfully-bad
I wasn't planning on reviewing this book.
But then I heard that they are making a movie/ series(?) out of this shitshow.

The After series was written as Harry Styles fanfiction on Wattpad. I gained a lot of attention and was later rewritten into a novell. This is nothing new, we have seen it before. I have nothing against fanfiction, it's playful and fun but it's not supposed to be taken seriously and this book is trying sooo hard to be taken seriously.

This book as about the "princess girl" Tes
May
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: estantería
En mil pedazos es la segunda parte de la tetralogía After. After 1 me encantó, sin duda fue una de las mejores lecturas de este año y me moría de ganas de leer su continuación. Además After ha sido todo un fenómeno en redes sociales y ha vendido miles de ejemplares y que arrasó en Wattpad como fanfic de One Direction. Pero que no os espante la palabra One Direction, porque After no tiene ninguna relación con la banda y no tiene absolutamente nada que ver.
Si ya After uno me gustó mucho After dos
Neikel
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Dios, qué aburrimiento de libro! me dan ganas de que se suiciden juntos y terminar con toda esta mierda de una vez ...
Snow
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
oh, man...

this is a mashed potato of mashing stuff LOL or whatever the fuck i wanted to say, I m not even sure...

Phew...

Ok, I will address several things here:

1) after the HUGE fucked up revelation we got at the end of the book 1, I would expect, since the intention is for the two main characters to find their way to each other again, that the dude would have to grovel a little bit more than being into the 28% of the book...I mean, really?!
It's not just ALL about the sex, right?! It all sound l
Susanne
Jun 28, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Inhalt

Zutiefst verletzt hat Tessa ihre stürmische Beziehung zu Hardin beendet. Seit sie die Wahrheit über ihn erfahren hat, fühlt sie sich verraten und gedemütigt. Sie will ihr Leben zurück – ihr Leben vor Hardin. Doch da ist die Erinnerung an seine leidenschaftliche Liebe, seine Berührungen, die hungrigen Küsse. Ihr Verlangen nach dem unberechenbaren Mann mit den grünen Augen ist immer noch zu stark. Und sie weiß, dass er sie nicht einfach aufgeben wird. Aber kann er sich ändern? Können sie ei
Ursula Uriarte
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, favorite-series
5 very angsty stars

I’m just going to assume that you all have read After before reading this review ;)
I would be lying if I said that I didn’t absolutely hate Hardin at the end of After, I was gutted and angry and I just didn’t see how Anna would ever manage to come back and engage us again in the story after that ultimate betrayal, I felt like I needed a support group after that ending.
 photo tumblr_mb4ph0l93x1rziwwco1_500_zps0uwqby1b.gif

You can read my review for After Here

After We Collided is told from both Tessa’s and Hardin’s point of vie
Carmen de la Rosa
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Después de leer el primer libro de la serie After no sabía que esperar de las siguientes entregas.

Tessa ha descubierto toda la mentira en la que estaba basada su relación con Hardin. Su vida se ha desmoronado y ella lo ha dado todo por él. Mientras, él solo ha sido capaz de regalarle lágrimas, mentiras y desprecio.

Este libro consta de unas seiscientas páginas, es de mayor grosor que el anterior y lo comience con muy altas expectativas. La historia está contada desde el punto de vista de Hardin
Angelica
Nov 08, 2014 added it
Shelves: sucks
To start with I thought I was going to truly like this fan fiction.
I was obviously wrong.
This fan fiction is dreadful , from the moment you start reading the second book you know what's happening next. To sum the book up it is basically Harry being a douchbag , abusing and treating Her badly. Tessa acts dumb and she lets Harry manipulate her.
The main reason why girls loved these books is because of the sex and the drama. Honestly this sucks , you get tired of the back and forth "relationship" t
Francesca
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Mais euh, c'était quoi l'histoire de ce livre? Pourquoi rien n'a avancé d'un pouce? Et les deux mériteraient des baffes à être aussi débiles.
Sexual Assault 4 13 May 12, 2019 08:27AM
When does a book start to annoy you? 20 91 Mar 02, 2019 08:51AM
Hardin and Tessa 4 66 Jul 16, 2015 05:50AM
SEX 2 71 May 05, 2015 11:28AM
Isn't marriage a big concept in this story? Why isn't the last breakup in the book about how he doesn't want to get married? They don't really mention how much he really doesn't want to ever 4 48 May 04, 2015 07:35PM
This horrible, disgusting book 3 125 Dec 30, 2014 11:02PM

• Burn (Heart Racer, #4)
  • Finally...One Summer (Just one of the Guys #2)
  • My Dark Knight
  • A Proscriptive Relationship
  • Geminiderne (Spektrum, #2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • The Certainty of Deception (The Truth in Lies Saga, #2)
  • Owl and the Tiger Thieves (Adventures of Owl, #4)
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • His To Keep
  • Mosaic (Dragonfly, #4)
Anna Todd is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of the After series, The Spring Girls and The Brightest Stars.

Hailed by Cosmopolitan as “the biggest literary phenomenon of her generation,” Todd began her career on the social writing and reading platform Wattpad where she wrote stories on her phone, publishing a chapter almost daily for over a year. Her hobby soon became h

After (5 books)
  • After (After, #1)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Before (After, #5)
“The best thing about reading is to escape from your life, to be able to live hundreds or even thousands of different lives.” 252 likes
“If you aren’t affected
somehow, even in the slightest bit, you aren’t
reading the right book.”