Start by marking “After We Collided (After, #2)” as Want to Read:
After We Collided (After, #2)

After We Collided

(After #2)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  52,841 ratings  ·  3,533 reviews
Tessa has everything to lose. Hardin has nothing to lose;except her. Life will never be the same...

After a tumultuous beginning to their relationship, Tessa and Hardin were on the path to making things work. Tessa knew Hardin could be cruel, but when a bombshell revelation is dropped about the origins of their relationship - and Hardin's mysterious past - Tessa is beside h
ebook, Wattpad, 287 pages
Published by Wattpad (first published September 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about After We Collided, please sign up.
Sacha Dijk In the Wattpad version it was Harry, in the real book it is Hardin.
Louis is Logan
Niall is Nate
Zayn is Zed
Liam is Landon
x
Petrina Badalamenti Your 11 year old would probably do WAY better with grammar then what's in these books. I honestly had no idea forgoing the editing process was…moreYour 11 year old would probably do WAY better with grammar then what's in these books. I honestly had no idea forgoing the editing process was allowed. (less)

·  52,841 ratings  ·  3,533 reviews

Neesa
So I made a huge mistake continuing this series. This girl just kept pressuring me to read it and to be honest, I actually wanted to give this series another chance. I wanted to like this series Because when millions of people read a book and claim that they like it, there's gotta be something wrong with you for not liking it as well, right? But I'm wrong. There's nothing wrong with me. There's something wrong with everyone else.

It's just the same cycle over and over again. Nothing new, except
Angela
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't think I can reiterate enough how much I hate this series... "But Angela why the high rating?"... Well let me break it down for you, this is the best worst thing I've ever read. It's so addictive it's insane. It's like the potato chip bag of books. You don't want to eat more than a handful but somehow wind up eating the whole bag.

After We Collided is seriously just the book After again. It's the same shit different day. Tessa and Hardin continue their on again off again, I hate you but ca
Candace
After finishing the first book in the 'After' series, I immediately jumped into this second book. There was no way that I was going to quit this series with the way things ended at the end of 'After'--absolutely, no way! I had to know how things were going to play out for this disastrous couple. They are like crack! It might kill me. I know it's really not healthy...but I just can't seem to pull myself away from it!

If I thought that Hardin and Tessa were going to grow up and start treating each
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! After We Collided, book 2 of 5. The tumultuous against-all-odds romance between tatted rebel Hardin Scott & good girl Tessa Young!

“Just because he can’t love you the way you want him to doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you with everything he has…”

Books in The After series should be read in order:
Book 1: After
Book 2: After We Collided
Book 3: After We Fell
Book 4: After Ever Happy
Book 5: Before

The After series is the epic love saga between flawed rebel bad boy student and editor Hardin
Victoria K
I swear, this is the shittiest trilogy I have ever read. I don't even know what went on in the second one.

description

Um. I don't even know where to start. There's so much sex in this book I can't even laugh about it anymore. It's that boring.

So, yeah. I don't have much to say for this shit.

But, please, Anna Todd, I think we know that a sequel is a continuation.

Evgnossia O'Hara
1.5 stars cause 2 stars are too much for this nonsense.

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? This supposed to be a plot twist?
I was optimistic about the second book in the series since the first half of the story was, let's say, a desent one. But then Todd had to ruin everything just to continue the story-line and fill the papers with words. Unfortunately, I forgot the most interesting moments by the time I've finished it.
I have to thank my buddy reads Mareira, Maria Vrisanaki and Athina who gave me
Althea
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book, even more than the first one, is like watching a car crash : you shouldn't be watching but you can't tear your eyes away from the disaster. And even though I'll probably roll my eyes a hundred times again, I'll definitively be reading the next one. It's like the book is Hardin and I'm Tessa : I know it's bad but I just can't stay away.
Book Wonderland
“Just because he can't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with everything he has.”

description

Hessa will be the death of me! I love them, but when I would think everything will be fine, something always happens...Once you start reading this series, you won't be able to put it down!
This book was exiting again, and I really liked that we could read some chapters from Hardin's POV too, that made the story even more interesting. But I liked the first book better. I was satisfied
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Excuse me while I just die from feelings over here for a while.
The Burning Rose (Jess)
I love these two idiots.
Lisa
OMG...this book!!!!

You don't even know...Tessa and Hardin have like invaded my brain...

I just dunno what to do with myself...I can't function...I'm a hot mess..

Review to come...
Nickyjen
I really enjoyed the first book in this series but I just couldn't finish this gigantic book full of sh** if you'd ask me! Sorry but it was such a bad book compared to the first one. This whole back an fourth was nerve racking and I just couldn't understand her actions at all.
Well, I tried!

*** now that I've re-read this book I can proudly say that I still didn't like it as much as I thought I would!
It was okay but way too much.
But I loved all of the drama and it's an easy, fun and entertaining
Charlotte
Aug 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I genuinely thought I would enjoy this because of its awfulness but now I just feel sick. Rtc
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
2.75 STARS

Like a car wreck you can't look away from... that's pretty much my relationship with this series.

There's not much to say about this one that I didn't say in my review of After. Probably because it felt like a rehash of the first book. Tessa and Hardin continue their insane pattern of on again-off again, I love you/I hate you, I can't live with you/I can't live without you madness. There are times when their relationship is so off the charts hideous that I wonder if I'm actually suppose
Elyse Walters
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook...read by Shane East and Elizabeth Louise

The drama between Hardin and Tessa continues.
It’s just the type of a relationship a parent dreams of for their child.
Haha!

What can I say. I suppose I’m losing brain cells with each next book...
but I’m still hanging around taking in the rages, the passion, the lust, the lies, daily life, the profanity, the family and friends of the college-toxic-luv-couple.

A couple of funnies in book two - (charming scenes from bad boy Hardin):
Hardin in yoga cl
Alex
Jul 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: painfully-bad
I wasn't planning on reviewing this book.
But then I heard that they are making a movie/ series(?) out of this shitshow.

The After series was written as Harry Styles fanfiction on Wattpad. I gained a lot of attention and was later rewritten into a novell. This is nothing new, we have seen it before. I have nothing against fanfiction, it's playful and fun but it's not supposed to be taken seriously and this book is trying sooo hard to be taken seriously.

This book as about the "princess girl" Tes
Snow
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
oh, man...

this is a mashed potato of mashing stuff LOL or whatever the fuck i wanted to say, I m not even sure...

Phew...

Ok, I will address several things here:

1) after the HUGE fucked up revelation we got at the end of the book 1, I would expect, since the intention is for the two main characters to find their way to each other again, that the dude would have to grovel a little bit more than being into the 28% of the book...I mean, really?!
It's not just ALL about the sex, right?! It all sound l
Ursula Uriarte
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, favorite-series
5 very angsty stars

I’m just going to assume that you all have read After before reading this review ;)
I would be lying if I said that I didn’t absolutely hate Hardin at the end of After, I was gutted and angry and I just didn’t see how Anna would ever manage to come back and engage us again in the story after that ultimate betrayal, I felt like I needed a support group after that ending.
 photo tumblr_mb4ph0l93x1rziwwco1_500_zps0uwqby1b.gif

You can read my review for After Here

After We Collided is told from both Tessa’s and Hardin’s point of vi
Jaye Berry
Apr 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, contemporary, ebooks
I love reading books I KNEW would be complete garbage but gotta get them reading challenge points in.

Right when I thought the first book was bad?? HOW is this book even worse? I shouldn't kinkshame but screw that: y'all are messed up and need help if you actually love this series and this relationship. There is nothing redeemable about it, there are never even any cute moments. Maybe I can understand if you just like the smut but even then? It isn't even good smut! (Unless you find tampon remova
Ange
Nov 08, 2014 added it
To start with I thought I was going to truly like this fan fiction.
I was obviously wrong.
This fan fiction is dreadful , from the moment you start reading the second book you know what's happening next. To sum the book up it is basically Harry being a douchbag , abusing and treating Her badly. Tessa acts dumb and she lets Harry manipulate her.
The main reason why girls loved these books is because of the sex and the drama. Honestly this sucks , you get tired of the back and forth "relationship" t
Mary
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i haven't been this invested in a book series since goddamn fucking twilight
Elle's Book Blog
Genre: New Adult + College Romance
Series The After series (must read books in order. This is book #2).

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

I don't know what it is about this series but these books are completely addicting. It doesn't even seem to matter to my brain that these two (Tessa and Hardin) are like a train wreck. I simply cannot get enough and I can't stop reading. There is also SO much drama in this series. I mean honestly, the push and pull and back and forth which take up 75% of the boo
Carla Castilla
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
English
In this second part you die of love and suffer, you suffer a lot. I am completely obsessed with this story and one hundred percent in love with Hardin. I am in trouble.

While this book was much more repetitive than the previous one, I enjoyed it the same. It is true that the relationship between Tessa and Hardin is not healthy, but I think the most important thing of all is to realize and learn from it, to never have a relationship like that. Do not judge the book just for that. I think
Shannon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
So real, so tragic, so riveting

You see couples like this all the time and you think, “why does she stay with him, he makes her miserable.” They fight, they break up, they get back together and it is a viscous circle that never seems to end.

I am fascinated with Hardin and Tessa despite the fact that I have read basically 1200 pages of them fighting, making up and then fighting again. Hardin is so insecure and jealous and Tessa is sometimes the same, they like to get back at each other in the mo
Farith
Sep 18, 2017 marked it as never-in-my-life  ·  review of another edition

not even in your wildest dreams

Joana Barros
I don’t even know how to start this review…. It seems like this book was like the first one, with the constant cycle of breaking up and getting back together over and over again, but this time Hardin was not the only one to mess up. Tessa also did some screwed up things. Before I start complaining, let me just say that I was glad this book had a dual POV. I really hate when I’m kept in the dark about the other main character. Be warned: some spoilers ahead.

Starting from the beginning, I still ca
Luzie
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was kind of dissapointed by this book! Tessa and Hardin`s story had a good start into book two, but the story stretches too long through the book. Hardin is too violent and selfish, in some ways, and a little unpredictable at some times. Tessa gets bolder in this book, but if i was her i would have left Hardin a while ago. It seems like the relationship developement in this book is like a ping pong ball. It gets thrown around all the time. I am going to read the third and fourth book, but this ...more
arini
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
it's basically the same cycle over and over again like in the first book. i skipped most of the pages because i honestly don't know why i was compelled to continue this series in the first place. hardin and tessa are getting better and better at being horrible. now that i think about it, i guess i kept reading because it's the worst book i've ever read. it never ceased to amaze me how the plot keeps going south instead of progressing and showing some development.

bookstagram
Zoha
Good bye brain cells. It was nice knowing you guys.
I don't know why I put myself through this!
When does a book start to annoy you? 21 107 Jul 19, 2019 03:36PM
Sexual Assault 10 41 Jul 11, 2019 04:09PM
Hardin and Tessa 4 67 Jul 16, 2015 05:50AM
SEX 2 73 May 05, 2015 11:28AM
Isn't marriage a big concept in this story? Why isn't the last breakup in the book about how he doesn't want to get married? They don't really mention how much he really doesn't want to ever 4 51 May 04, 2015 07:35PM
This horrible, disgusting book 3 131 Dec 30, 2014 11:02PM

• Burn (Heart Racer, #4)
  • Finally...One Summer (Just one of the Guys #2)
  • My Dark Knight
  • A Proscriptive Relationship
  • Geminiderne (Spektrum, #2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • The Certainty of Deception (The Truth in Lies Saga, #2)
  • Owl and the Tiger Thieves (Adventures of Owl, #4)
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • His To Keep
  • Mosaic (Dragonfly, #4)
ANNA TODD (Author/Writer/Producer) is the New York Times bestselling author of the After series of books, The Spring Girls, and the recent The Brightest Stars.

Always an avid reader, Todd began writing stories on her phone on Wattpad, the reading and writing multiplatform for original stories, with After becoming its most-read series with over 1.5 billion reads.

The print edition of After was pub

After (5 books)
  • After (After, #1)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Before (After, #5)
“The best thing about reading is to escape from your life, to be able to live hundreds or even thousands of different lives.” 276 likes
“If you aren’t affected
somehow, even in the slightest bit, you aren’t
reading the right book.”