Start by marking “Moon's Flower (Kingdom, #6)” as Want to Read:
Moon's Flower (Kingdom, #6)

Moon's Flower

(Kingdom #6)

Once upon a time, long, long ago a flower fairy looked to the skies and dared to fall in love with The Man in the Moon...
115 pages
Published November 22nd 2013 by Marie Hall Publishing (first published November 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Moon's Flower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon's Flower

Start your review of Moon's Flower (Kingdom, #6)
Satarupa
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.
Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.
I got this book from LoP under the read to review theme. Thanks Carrie (moderator of LoP) for this wonderful opportunity!!!
Whoa!!! What an enchanting read, I just couldn’t get my eyes off the e-reader and kept on reading and reading till the very end. A fascinating fantasy read that
Farrah
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A dark, bittersweet, yet utterly lovely romance, Moon's Flower was a wonderful read. With a surprise in store about a major player in Kingdom, this novella managed to surprise me. I really enjoyed reading this fantastic book.

Both of the main characters, Calanthe and Jericho, were great. Both were likable. Calanthe was a lively, fun character and Jericho was a super sweet hero. I thought they were both awesome.

The romance was so bittersweet, it broke my heart. Worry not, w
Jilly
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kingdom
I remember stumbling on Her Mad Hatter and being excited to read a different take not only on fairy tales but on Alice in Wonderland. So I read the first five stories which I enjoyed a lot. Wasn't I pleasantly surprised when Hall listened to her fans and wrote more to the series.

Moon's Flower at first seemed like a detour from the other books in the series but caught the reader at the end with a surprise twist.

Calanthe is a flower fairy who feels like she doesn't fit in and has a desperate n/>Moon's
Beth (^v^)/
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
**I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the Lovers of Paranormal Goodreads Group**

What an adorable/depressing story!

I've never read a book by this author before, and I was a little concerned with starting on the 6th book in a series. Turns out, it didn't really matter.

This was an intriguing tale of love and loss, betrayal and anger. All the feelings. The story begins with a fairy telling a story to children (reminiscent of Princess Bride). She tells the/>What
Marie Hall
Nov 22, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
The book is now available wherever ebooks are sold!
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

I was unimpressed with this story. I mean, it was nice that Danika kinda sorta got her happy ending but I guess I wanted more for her. Danika is an awesome character and it sucks that she didn’t get what she give others. I wish we could have known more about the suns past. Was she cursed? Does she have a true love also? And we didn’t get a lot of background on the man in the moon’s powers either. It focused more on Danika which may be why I didn’t really feel a connection to him.

This s
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 5 Moon Stars ~

Fantastic! Amazing! Spellbinding! Moon's Flower is a bittersweet romance that elevates storytelling to a new level. We find ourselves pulled into the world of Kingdom where we have true love, heartache and betrayal. There were twist, turns and unexpected surprises. Not all stories end with 'happily ever after’….

Danika, our favored fairy godmother is back. I love how this tail kicks off. Danika is telling a fairy tail story. The impossible is always possible in Kingdom. We get some surprises I was
Kathryn Brink
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the Author and Lovers of Paranormal at Goodreads.com for an honest review. I have read all the books in the Kingdom series by Marie Hall and again this book delivered all I wished that it would.I know this sounds strange but I always believed the Man in the Moon existed, my kids believe he exists too. We often find ourselves looking up at the moon and discussing what he might be doing and see him sitting down and drinking tea, with who we never knew until now. The book ...more
Debbie
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Moon’s Flower ( Kingdom Series #6 ) by Marie Hall
I absolutely LOVE Marie Hall’s work. I became a huge fan of her writing after starting the Kingdom Series. Her books are fun, light hearted, witty and very sexy. They will keep you turning the pages until the end. This story is set one night when Danica starts telling the little fairies a story, one of forbidden love, jealously and betrayal... the poignant love story of Calanthe and Jericho. It is an imaginative read that is engaging, humoro
Shaly
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie-hall
What a beautifully sad beautiful story! What I want to know, how the hell does Galeta get to rule over all fairies when its so obvious how evil she really is! She's supposed to want the best for her fairies, not always seek the most vindictive ways to hurt, maim or kill them...WTF! As always this was a wonderful take on the Man in the Moon story and the fact that Danika does the telling and we get that nice surprise at the end makes it so much better! I just hope that at the end of this Kingdom ...more
Anna Corlew
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kingdom
Twist I wasn't expecting at the end. interested to see if the story will continue in the rest of the series.
Grace
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! Marie Hall has such an amazing talent with the way she transports the reader into the world she's created. I love her books and this one was such a beautiful story!
Jolene Dretzka
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully Surprising!

Wow, Everytime I think I know what's going on, Marie Hall surprises me. Another great book in the Kingdom series, I can't stop reading them. Each book is so unique and such a fun quick read. And even though this author undoubtedly finds a way for me to cry at least once during the story, and I have to say that I don't easily cry over books, I read her tales whenever I'm feeling down and need a smile.
As I always say, most of these books can be read in any order, but they a
Chloe Icsis
Katie Kight
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As great as I had hoped for!

I've been looking forward to danika and Jericho's story since I read the cursed kingdom books first before these and caught wind of it. This did not disappoint, just like every single other story from this storyline that I have read so far. Now onto the hunts man 😊
Happy Reading 📚💜
Mary K
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads, kindle
I loved the story within a story storytelling method used within this romance novel. It's not one commonly used, at least not that I've seen, and I adored it. Danika was funny as always and though there were a few grammatical errors, they were not prevalent enough to ruin enjoyment of this novella. I absolutely love this story, this series, and cannot wait to read the rest of the Kingdom series.
Melissa Tovgaard
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favourite so far

I’ve loved all of the books in this series but this book topped the lot. Moon’s flower made me full on sob, but a book that makes you feel is the best kind. Thank you Jovee 😀
April Elizabeth
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did the long distance thing with my husband, so this tore at my heart.. but just like her, one month or three hundred years, nothing would be able to keep me from him forever.

Beautiful little story. pretty fast read as well.
LORRIE
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mysterious, sweet and beautiful
Kristel Jaramillo
Oh my ...

This was awesome, and the ooohh the man in the moon. Oh and Danika i absolutly love her. What a beautiful story!!
Devon Rose
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was just okay....I didn’t enjoy the flip flopping between the present day story telling and the past....still love the series so I’ll keep reading them when I need a quick fluffy read.
Heidi
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A heart wrenching story

Please tell me this gets another book? We can't leave it here!
Read this... But first read the first ones... The journey is so very worth it.
Deeann Pullman
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love is true

I loved this story it made me cry but I still kept reading these stories are so awesome can't wait to read more
Gaele
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, owned, beta
Danika, our favored fairy godmother is back, and it is story hour for the fairy children. She is carrying on the long tradition of telling a story that works as part lesson, part entertainment and entirely enchanting: the little fairies can't get enough. This is the story of the Man in the Moon: his curse, his love and his heartache and the one little fairy who dared to be different. Danika, being a rather off-beat fairy godmother herself, can't just tell a story, she must conjure images much li ...more
Paula
This book was more melancholic and sad than the other books in the Kingdom Series, but just as good. It tells the story of Jericho, the Man in the Moon and Calanthe, a flower fairy.

Jericho has resigned himself to a lonely life as the ruler of the moon. Living by himself on the lonely planet, only sharing his castle with one companion, Siria, who rules the sun. Hating her for condemning him to this life for five hundred years, he wants to keep as far from her as possible. But all this gloom and
Myra (Pieces of Whimsy)
Review first published on my blog, Pieces of Whimsy

3.5/5

This is the first book I have read by Marie Hall and so I wasn't sure what to expect going into it but her beautiful, descriptive language and the simple fairytale feel to the book hooked me from the start. This book is the sixth in the Kingdom series but I had no trouble reading it as a stand-alone. There was mention of another Marie Hall story right near the end but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the story and just left me feeling/>
Laura Greenwood
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Title: Moon's Flower
Series: Kingdom (#6)
Author: Marie Hall
From: Amazon
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Fairytale Retelling
Release Date: 22nd November 2013
Challenges: 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (2 points)
Links: Goodreads - Amazon

Calanthe is a flower fairy, but she's always felt like she doesn't quite fit in. When she steals a Moon's Flower and lets it grow; something changes. Her soul becomes connected with the
Cori
Dec 16, 2013 rated it liked it
I had not read any of Marie Hall's work before this one. It is the sixth in her Kingdom series, but can largely be read as a stand-alone. There is a reference toward the end of the book to what I believe might be to the first book in the series, but it doesn't give anything away from that story and doesn't take anything away from this one.

What really hooked me about the description, and had me wanting to read the story, was that it's a story about the Man in the Moon, which was a new
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Correct Page Count 2 10 Jul 21, 2016 09:08AM

• The Magic Queen (The Dark Queens, #4)
  • The Passionate Queen (The Dark Queens, #2)
  • The Sea Queen (The Dark Queens, #1)
  • The Ice Queen (The Dark Queens, #3)
  • The Dark Queen (The Dark Queens, #5)
  • The Fairy Queen (The Dark Queens, #6)
  • The Mad King (The Dark Kings #1)
  • The Centaur Queen (The Dark Queens, #7)
  • The Magic King (The Dark Kings #3)
  • The Jaded King (The Dark Kings #2)
  • The Forge King (The Dark Kings Book 6)
  • The Wolf King
  • The Death King (The Dark Kings Book 5)
  • The Bewitching Queen (The Dark Queens Book 8)
  • The War King (The Dark Kings, #7)
  • It's a Charmed Life (The Grimm Chronicles, #1)
  • The Stone Queen (The Dark Queens Book 9)
  • Teacher's Pet Wolf (Werewolf and Shapeshifter Romance, #3)
Marie Hall is a USA Today Bestselling author and has always held a dangerous fascination for creatures that go bump in the night. And mermaids. And of course fairies. Trolls. Unicorns. Shapeshifters. Vampires. Scottish brogues. Kilts. Beefy arms. Ummm... Bad boys! Especially the sexy ones.

Then the day came she realized apart from the sexy bad boy she married, there'd be no vampires/shapeshifters/

Kingdom (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom, #1)
  • Gerard's Beauty (Kingdom, #2)
  • Red and Her Wolf (Kingdom, #3)
  • Jinni's Wish (Kingdom, #4)
  • Hook's Pan (Kingdom, #5)
  • Huntsman's Prey (Kingdom, #7)
  • Rumpel's Prize (Kingdom, #8)
  • Hood's Obsession (Kingdom, #9)
  • Her One Wish (Kingdom, #10)
  • A Pirate's Dream (Kingdom Series, #11)
“I never believed in love at first sight. Simply thought it a myth humans invented because their lives were so dull. But it is not a myth, simply a reality few souls ever get to truly witness.” 2 likes