Start by marking “Every Move (Every, #3)” as Want to Read:
Every Move (Every, #3)

Every Move

(Every #3)

Rachel Watts is suffering from recurring nightmares about her near-death experience in London. She just wants to forget the whole ordeal, but her boyfriend, James Mycroft, is obsessed with piecing the puzzle together and anticipating the next move of the mysterious Mr Wild - his own personal Moriarty.

So when Rachel's brother, Mike, suggests a trip back to their old home in
Published March 1st 2015 by Allen & Unwin

To ask other readers questions about Every Move, please sign up.
Marie I asked a publicist at Tundra a couple months ago and she said she didn't know if/when the book would be published in Canada/US because unfortunately…moreI asked a publicist at Tundra a couple months ago and she said she didn't know if/when the book would be published in Canada/US because unfortunately there's not a huge interest in the series here yet. :-( BUT you can now get it from The Book Depository, and they ship for free to almost everywhere. (less)

Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
The first two books in this series were fantastic. I truly loved the writing, the setting, the story, the characters and the relationship between Rachel and Mycroft. Wattscroft stole my heart. I completely believed in their relationship and honestly thought that they were meant to be. I unfortunately no longer believe that AT ALL.

(view spoiler)
Jaime Arkin
My love for this series is complete. Of course being incredibly impatient about series books, I ordered my copy of Every Move from Australia on its release day there and then waited with baited breath for it to arrive in my mailbox… it only took about 2.5 weeks. Amazingly I survived.

I will try not to spoil a single thing about this book since it is the final installment, but I will say that I absolutely adored everything about it. I know, I know. There are going to be some people who are going
Danielle (Love at First Page)
Sep 20, 2013 marked it as lost-interest-or-not-for-me
***At this point, I don't think I'll be reading the book. I've had some distance after the initial surge of reviews and hearing about certain things, but to this day it still makes me sick thinking about what happens. Not gonna do that to myself as a reader, nor am I going to stand for it, to be honest. If I'm being overly sensitive, well, that's just me. Maybe some time down the line I'll change my mind. Mycroft - I love you, and I'm sorry, but I just can't.

>>>>>

There's no end in
Jen (The Starry-Eyed Revue)
I put off reading this final book for ages, and I don't even know why. It definitely wasn't because of the purported love triangle. I can deal with that because I trust Ellie Marney enough as an author not to completely alienate her readership...and we are ALL #Wattscroft shippers, after all. And after reading the book, I think rumors of a love triangle were grossly exaggerated. It was never an issue, though with everything that Mycroft has gotten Rachel caught up in over the course of this seri ...more
nick

Immediately after finishing Every Word, I jumped into Every Move because I was so impatient to be reunited with Rachel and Mycroft. What a ride this book was! By the end, I was left feeling very happy with the turn of events, but also overwhelmingly sad because I realized this was the end of my journey with two of my favorite characters of all-time. Despite my sadness though, there’s no denying that Ellie Marney did an incredible job at wrapping up Rachel and Mycroft’s story.

To her, death is all
ALPHAreader
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
‘Every Move’ is the third and final book in Ellie Marney’s ‘Every’ mystery YA series.

I didn’t want to read this book – not because I wasn’t excited for it, and I certainly wanted to catch up with James Mycroft again … No, I didn’t want to read this book because I knew it was the last we’d be reading of Mycroft and Rachel Watts, and I didn’t want their adventures to end. But, it was Arthur Conan Doyle who wrote; 'What object is served by this circle of misery and violence and fear? It must tend t
Tara
This was one of those books... one of those books that I wanted to read as quickly as possible so I could get to the end and find out all of the stuff..... but also one of those books that I wanted to read as slowly as possible so I didn't have to say goodbye to Rachel and James. Since finishing the book 20 minutes ago, I have realised that I am now calling them Rachel and James instead of Watts and Mycroft as I have done in the past and this is because both of the characters both developed into ...more
Forever Young Adult
Talky Talk: Mind Movie + G’day, Mate
Bonus Factor: The Country
Anti-Bonus Factor: TEABS
Relationship Status: Longtime Love

Read the full book report here.
K.
19/3/2016
I stand by everything I said last time. Amazing book is amazing.

25/2/2015
4.5 stars.

I've been waiting for this book with baited breath since I finished Every Word last month. And it was well and truly worth the wait. I woke up this morning to a delightful "your preorder is now available for download" email from Amazon, and proceed to devour it in the space of a couple of hours. I'm going to continue with my pro/con list reviews, because THOUGHTS ARE HARD.

Pros:
- WATTSCROFT 5EVA. (view s
Rachael
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy, I love this series and Every Move is a masterful finale. Rachel and James sizzle on the page. Harris is an utterly delicious addition and the showdown with the mysterious Mr Wild is cinematic and heartpounding. Marney never fails to hold my attention both in her lyrical prose and crackling dialogue. I will basically read anything she writes ever.
Steph Cuthbert
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, loveozya
I bloody loved this series. What an emotional roller coaster. Action packed, kick arse characters, mystery and international intrigue- Every Move has it all.
Every Move was fantastic ending to one of the most enjoyable and heart-stopping series I've read this year.
BooKss101|Miranda
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review on Every Move https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk6mABi... :)
Kayla
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
We had hints of a love triangle and this but it didn't matter because I still really enjoyed it. The love triangles wasn't needed but it did add some drama into the mix.
Chiara
A copy of this novel was provided by Allen and Unwin for review.

I really enjoyed Every Move. Probably not quite as much as Every Word, but more than Every Breath.

One of the reasons why I didn’t enjoy this book as much as Every Word is because of two things. The first is the absence of Mycroft in the ~first half of the novel. I mean, I get that they were having problems, or whatever, but I felt that his absence wasn’t really explained very well, and was used as a plot device for Harris to enter.
Sylwia
To be honest, I think that every book in this series is equally good. It doesn't happen often. Many times while reading a series I love the first and the second book, and then it all goes downhill in the third one. Thankfully, that's not the case here.

Chemistry. I guess that's what makes these books so good. The chemistry between Rachel and James is off the charts. Their love is one of a kind. They're like two sides of the same coin. I love their banter, the moments when they're opening up to e
Emily Mead
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IT'S OVER BUT IT WAS AMAZING BUT IT'S *OVER* BUT....

It was amazing.

You know that cliche about not being able to put the book down, because it's so freaking awesome? Well, I had to put it down because apparently there was like a family dinner or something (how dare they) BUT I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT THE WHOLE TIME.

I'll stop with the caps now. Proper review to come. Everyone must read this.

______________________________________
Before I even start this review, let me start of by saying that you’re
Ely
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at A Book So Fathomless

This book was sent to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review, but this in no way alters my thoughts and opinions.

Oh my god. Can I just say that first? Just wow.

The Every series is one of my all-time favourite series. I’m sure this doesn’t surprise any of you. I’ve fangirled thousands of times about these books, and about James Mycroft in particular and now the series is over.

I was terrified to read this final book. I’m already really awful
Roxanne
I really enjoyed this whole series! I love the Aussie feel to it, especially, but Rachel is also a pretty great character! Mycroft felt a little bit absent in this instalment, I guess because Harris took up some page time, but I did enjoy how his relationship with Rachel developed. Now I can't wait to read the next Ellie Marney book, especially because it features Harris! (I've got a bit of a soft spot for him, in case you couldn't tell!)
Jessica
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can not rave enough about this and the other two books in this trilogy. Hands down 3 of the best YA books I have read. And I have read a lot of YA.

Final books can make me nervous---they have a lot to live up to. This final piece to Rachel and Mycroft's story is a step up from fantastic. The writing continues to be smart, the action fast paced, the humor witty, and the romance tortured and true.
Aussie Owned and Read Owned and Read

Before I even start this review, let me start of by saying that you’re going to read these books.

You just are. It’s a requirement of.

Um.

You just have to read them, okay????

Usually I do five reasons to read books. So let’s go with that again.

CAM00788[1]

FIVE VERY DEFINITE REASONS TO READ THIS SERIES.

1) Ellie Marney is Australian (you already know it’s going to be brilliant) and is just so lovely.

2) Sherlock, people. It’s Sherlock but YA.

3) Two books are set in Australia – one city, one rural. The
Alicia Papp
Disappointed! The first book in this series was fabulous - witty, funny and fresh. The second veered off a little, but on the whole was very good. But this book....being inside Rachel's head was a chore. This girl wants to be a doctor, but doesn't seek any help when she is clearly suffering after the events of the previous book and just brings everyone down with her. And the decisions she makes - Bella Swan anyone? I gave up after page 241 after the third incredibly stupid decision, and just ski ...more
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
ONE LINE REVIEW

Mycroft is still awesome, but I'd have killed for an epilogue.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Gia✨
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
The last book in the Every trilogy finished with a satisfying conclusion, if a bit fast paced.

I enjoyed the action-packed stuff spiced with mystery and suspense.

Initially while reading the book, I was really frustrated at the sudden and kind of weird rift between Rachel and Mycroft but thank God they were over it soon.
I found it totally pointless to include Harris. Okay, yeah he was an immense help during the MCs' escape but what I am referring is love interest here. There was seriously no need
Lauren
Feb 26, 2015 marked it as looks-suspiciously-like-a-triangle
Shelves: tbr-books-i-own, 2015
I still haven't gotten up enough courage to read this book. I'm not sure I ever will, and that makes me incredibly sad :(. WHY certain things are in these pages, I will never understand. (view spoiler)
Hannah • So Obsessed With
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Aside from the romance, it felt like a more emotional book overall. I was laughing one minute and frantically turning the page the next. Every Word kept me on my toes, which is exactly what I wanted. I'd say my heart can't take much more, but I want every last bit of emotional overload. I'm committed to these two!

See my full review on So Obsessed With!
Holly
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Oh man, this book was hard to read at times but so worth it. I liked the addition of Harris and his self-defense lessons with Rachel. She is suffering from some serious PTSD-like symptoms, which threaten to tear she and Mycroft apart. But everything comes together in the end. A satisfying conclusion to the series.
Angie
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015, 5-star
This was so good, definitely the best & my favorite in the series. The story was fantastic, the character development wonderful and so many feels it was awesome. And I loved the new character, Harris, so much. Charming & hilarious so obviously my type y/y
TheMadHatter
Aussie Reading Challenge for Autumn 2019: A book whose title starts with the letters of LEAVES
Aussie Reading Challenge for April 2019: A title that starts with a letter from REDBACK

This is the final book in the Every series (well the final with Mycroft and Watts as the leads). While it was still enjoyable, to me it didn't have the magic of the first book. The pacing just felt off.

The first half of the book is dealing with the PTSD of the last book (which was really well done) but it was also a
Ellen
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got impatient waiting for this to be published in the USA, so I bought a copy from another seller on Amazon. I didn't eat this one up as much as the first two in the series (which may just have to do with the fact that I'm losing interest in YA literature in general) but I still liked it and thought it was a good ending to the series. I think my biggest complaint was some of the stupid things the main characters do that puts them in danger. But if you like the first two books, I would recommen ...more
Amanda
Every Move is the third and final book in the Every series by Australian author Ellie Marney. It's been over a month since they returned from London, Rachel still nursing injuries and Mycroft hellbent on continuing on the investigation. They soon realise that the mastermind behind the events in London has followed them home and now they and their families are in danger.

It's been two years since I read the second book, Every Word, but I fell back into the world of Rachel and Mycroft easily. Rac
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!

I live in country Victoria, Australia, where the sky is very big and the internet is way-hazy. I have four gorgeous sons and a very patient husband.

My first YA romantic crime trilogy, the Every series - Every Breath, Every Word and Every Move - was followed by the companion novel No Limits in August 2017, in the same year Begin End Begin came out. In 2018, Wh

Every (5 books)
  • Every Breath (Every, #1)
  • Every Word (Every, #2)
  • No Limits
  • Missing Persons: A #LoveOzYA Short Story
“I don't believe. I hope. There's no knowing, is there? Only anticipation.” 7 likes