Start by marking “Drift (Silver Strand, #5)” as Want to Read:
Drift (Silver Strand, #5)

Drift (Silver Strand #5)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  493 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
There’s no way Lydia--oldest and most responsible of the tight-knit Rodriguez clan--is going to let her nosy family find out about the uncharacteristic work screw-up that landed her a paid suspension. To keep busy and avoid panic, she enrolls in a life enrichment class. The first guest speaker is a handsome artist with a wicked smile and eyes that melt right through her.

Ev
Published November 12th 2013 (first published November 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Drift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drift

Michelle (Much Loved Books)
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea what to say for this review. I have loved this series from the moment I started reading Lengths, and to have Drift, the final book in my hands was an emotional moment. I was beyond excited to have a copy to read, but also sad as I knew it would be the last, it actually felt like I was losing a friend.

I was initially meant to get a copy of Drift for review as part of the blog tour, but a few delays with Steph and Liz making some final adjustments meant they were not ready on time,
Joymzz
Apr 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, unknown-list
This book i just didn't get....
Steph Campbell
Sep 17, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
DRIFT is live a day early, but still on our "release week sale" of $0.99 until 11/15! Bittersweet to say goodbye to the folks of Silver Strand!!
The Book Bar
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: desiree
This and more reviews at The Book Bar.co

Rating: Top Shelf Pass the Mezcal & crank up the Jimenez, Drift will make you feel, hear, see and taste everything that is passionate about life, love and family!

Just loved it.  I will always come back to Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt when I need a fun, romantic, sensual story to overcome my senses.  I looked up the art work, salivated over the mentioned meals and currently have the earbuds in, listening to Jose Alfredo Jimenez; reminiscing about
Sue Tint
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars. This book was gifted to me by the authors and therefore I will be writing an honest review. This is the last in the Lengths series, and one of the better stories. I was very apprehensive about this story, as it is Lydia's story and Lydia always seemed like a total bitch in all of the other books. I mean, who would want to read a love story where the heroine is a bitch - and not in a good way. But, guess what, after Lydia is placed on suspension from her job as a lawyer, she softe ...more
Kim
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

I'm Lydia Rodriguez. Stone Cold Lydia Pitbull Rodriguez. I can handle anything.

Lydia Rodriguez has always been the tough one, the bossy lawyer with an attitude. She's driven, successful, and all about control and career. But now one mistake has put her career in jeopardy and changed her whole life. So she is going to make the most out of her unscheduled sabbatical and take a life development class.

I'll recharge by doing every goddamn bad thing I've ever wanted to do. Twice. What doesn'
Eva
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Drift is the final installment of the Silver Strand Series. I felt it was the best one. Lydia is the oldest of the Rodriguez clan. The one who was on top of her game through out the entire series or so it seemed. From the very onset we get a glimpse of Lydia as the uptight, career climbing snob who looked down on everything her younger siblings were doing, so through out the series she is considered to be a royal bitch. I almost didn't read her story because really why would one want to read a s ...more
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ok, first the rant. I don't understand why the authors made Issac 19, because it wasn't at all believable in this case. Why make Issac 19 if he's already earned an undergrad and masters degree, is a (known) professional artist and a professor? He also talks about the many women he's been with and that the ones he almost loved took him months/years to get to that place. That doesn't make any sense when he's only 19. If they wanted to make the age difference the source of conflict, why not make hi ...more
Heather andrews
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked the book but I wasn't in love with it, like I was with the other books in the series. Isaac, the man is such a ladies man I tell you what, "I feel his heat against my back. "I always like firsthand information best. But, on the off chance that I'm told 'no', I'll throw my morals to the wind and dig out what I need to know from any source I can find." But he is ALL man, "I can feel him from my chest down to my thighs. He's hot and hard and...very hard. I can feel how ready he is." And he' ...more
Chrys
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I feel out of all the Silver a Sands series this is my favourite.
Lydia has always come across as the Ice Queen but after a turn of events at the law office she works at she questions and re examines her life, especially after taking up an art course and meeting the gorgeous Isaac Ortiz.
Reading their story I could feel the attraction between these two and imagine the sexy Spanish accent flowing from Isaccs mouth, like liquid chocolate!
No matter that he is younger than her, love is love and I love
Beatriz
Really liked it. Honestly, I love the Silver Strand world that Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt have created. I love the setting, and the people, and how they're all interconnected. This last installment is no different. Lydia came off as a know-it-all and kind of annoying in the previous books. She's still kind of a know-it-all but she's not as mean and/or heartless as everyone makes her out to be. I really enjoyed her story, and learning about why she is the way she is. I also really liked Isa ...more
Stephanie Wallace
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've loved this series and I'm sad it's over. This was tied for my favorite in the series with Adam & Gens story. My only complaint is the ending. To be the finale of the series the conclusion came to quickly for me and left too many questions. I felt as though the authors spun this fabulous story and at the very end decided they needed to wrap everything up in a short epilogue that in my opinion didn't do the series justice. I know they have said this is the end of Silverstrand but I'm hopi ...more
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So very glad Steph Campbell brought this book back to the basics as the past Lengths books. After reading Enzo's book I was worried, but this book was fabulous!!! Loved the addition of Issac to the cast of characters...he made the perfect lover for Lydia. This book also made you understand and love Lydia...love the 180 of her character. Sad to see this series come to an end, but glad I waited til they was all released before I started them!! Would highly recommend!!!
Lisa
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
While I love this series and the authors, I have to say there were some editing mistakes that kept me from rating this a 5! However, the story itself was FABULOUS!! I love Lydia and the growth she makes throughout the story. She changes so much and it's all for the better. Issac is super hot and uber focused. I can't wait for more in this series.
Michael Burhans
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Another book in the LENGTHS series, and one of the best. I like these series where you get to know an entire community or people. It is like having friends somewhere with a beach you have visited many times.
Sylvia
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Isaac and Lynda's story is wonderful. I have enjoyed the entire series. Once you start on these books you can't out it down until you finish it. Love the incorporation of the Beckett's and Rodriguez families. I want more books for this series.
Ciara
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great way to finish out the series. This was one of my favorite books because is so many ways I relate to Lydia and it was nice that she got her own story.

The only thing about the series I was still hoping for was for Enzo to get his happy ending.
Laurie Baker
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So good!
Nathalie Gagnon
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I love the whole series. I have enjoyed reading about Lydia and Isaac's story. If you haven't started this series, do it soon.
Vicki
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Beth
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
This one was sweet. I liked it. I loved how it all ended.
Lou
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't expecting to like Lydia's book or her, but I really did!
Contessa
May 18, 2014 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars. The biggest shocker is that the best story from this series includes the bitchy sister. This book had more sexyness and meaning than the other 4. A decent read.
Riska  Sary
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Best story of the series. Period.
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
Only for today (13/11) giveway! Enter to win a ebook of Drift by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt
Michelle Nickson
Nov 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Sarah Crocket-tone
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steph-campbell
Loved this book! Liked how her character developed!
Gemma Weir
Nov 04, 2013 rated it liked it
My least favourite of the series such a shame as I loved the characters but no grit like the other books a real disappointment
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Review 14.11.
Kizzy
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
loved it!great conclusion to the series. :) ♥ Isaac and Lydia. ..age ain't nothing but a number.
  • Perfectly Unmatched (Youngblood, #2)
  • Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect, #2)
  • Shattered Crowns (Broken Fairytales, #3)
  • One Night (One Novellas, #1)
  • The Complete WardstoneTrilogy
  • Fighting Fate
  • Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Cities of Love, #1)
  • My Fairytale Life (Vampire Hunter Series, #1)
  • Gilding the Lily-pad
  • Fifty Shades Effed
  • The Christine + Jake Affair (Textual Encounters, #1)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Campus Crush, #2)
  • Written in the Stars
  • Eyes Wide Open (Healing Hearts, #2)
  • More Than Words (More Than, #3)
  • Losing Him (Mitchell Family, #8)
  • Boxer Falls: A Gaytime Drama
Mom.
Wife.
YA Author.
So Cal Native.
Bayou Transplant.
Reluctant Texan.
I hate shows with laugh tracks.
More about Steph Campbell

Silver Strand (6 books)
  • Lengths (Silver Strand, #1)
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Ties (Silver Strand, #4)
  • Almost Lover (Silver Strand #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I'm about to become a goddess of vengeance.” 0 likes
“Trust is a tricky thing. It can bite you hard when you least expect it to.” 0 likes