Start by marking “True for You (Boys of the South, #3)” as Want to Read:
True for You (Boys of the South, #3)

True for You

(Boys of the South #3)

Jackson
For me, failure has never been an option, not with Everett Morgan controlling my entire career. But when my efforts to win back the girl who got away end up with me helping my rival, I concede defeat—and sneak away to a private island off the coast of South Carolina to lick my wounds.
Only I wasn’t counting on the seamstress for the band driving the getaway car. Or w
ebook
Published November 2013

To ask other readers questions about True for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True for You

Marquita Valentine
Sep 17, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a companion book, starring an entirely different couple. :)
Luisa Rivas
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The author sent me an e-arc in exchange for a honest review. All I can say is, I loved it!! In the beginning I was disgusted with Jackson, thinking he was a jerk and Bliss a doormat. But I had seen shades of a good person in the previous book, and it seemed that Jackson just needed to look within himself and find that good person. This book shows that struggle. I also loved that Marquita brings attention to the problem of kids who fall thru the cracks in the foster system and remain illiterate a ...more
Andrea
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jackson Morgan is not a character I wanted to like. He'd hurt Violet Rae in the past, by breaking her heart and betraying her. I liked seeing him earn a bit of redemption in Only For You, and that ending, with him and Bliss running away, was killer.

Bliss was such a sweetheart, and a character with an interesting past. I appreciated how the author conveyed her struggles with reading, and the insecurity that issue dealt her.

True For You was a story with a lot of push and pull, mostly from Jackson.
RoloPoloBookBlog
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
True for You by Marquita Valentine
(Book #3: Boys of the South Series)
Source: Author
Rating: 5/5 stars

OK, there is no denying my intense and deep love for the Boys of the South series!! I just can’t seem to get enough of these characters and their stories and True for You is absolutely no exception to this rule. Thus begins the gushing. . .

True for You opens with a very hung over Jackson Morgan (aka country superstar Jaxson Hunter) in bed with his new wife, Bliss. WTH?? As the morning dawns, Jack
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
I was introduced to the characters Bliss and Jackson during only For You, book two in the Boys Of The South series. Jackson is a well known musician and Bliss was just the obscure and quiet stage hand working for his father. Upon first glance these two appear as opposite as oil and water, never to mix fully.

He was the bad boy who left his pregnant fiance on the side of the road after a terrible car crash making me instantly hate him. he was prickly and an asshole to almost everyone he came in c
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

There are some stories out there that would be easier on a person if you just offer the author to serve your heart on a platter. This would be the case with Marquita Valentine's latest New Adult book True to You. If you have been following the Boys of the South series, you would remember at the end of Only for You Jackson was in bed with Bliss trying to decided if he wanted to stayed married. Basically it all boiled down to one little phone call from his good old dad to
Liza
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved watching Jackson find real love. Bliss and Jackson are so awesome together, even if it took Jackson longer to figure everything out. They have amazing chemistry together, which grew stronger the more time they spent together. I've loved each of the Boys of the South books, and Jackson and Bliss's book was another winner.

The Boys of the South series is one of the first NA series I read, and now I check for new releases all the time. I'll say this about Jackson, even when he was being a tota
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another solid story! Love this Boys of the South series! Bliss and Jackson are perfect for each other. I do find it a little strange to have an epilogue so far in the future when the series is continuing, but also love seeing continuing HEAs!
Sam Main
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
These characters are among the most touching I have ever met.

They have so many problems, their romance seems impossible.

Please dont expect to be able to put the book down.
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

A heartbreaking story to young people drawn to each other from childhood, now they meet again. Bliss had a horrible childhood growing up in the foster care system. She was abused by those who should have loved and taken care of her. I felt so much for her character. Bring out the tissues cause you will need them.

Jackson's childhood was no better. An abusive mother and a father who uses and abuses him for his own financial gain. Jackson is drowning his sorrow in booze and women. Until he meets on
Audi Forest
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was a pretty emotional read, but it was good. I had a hard time liking Jackson at first, but you'll understand why if you've read the first two books in this series. But eventually, he grew up and his view in life totally changed, all thanks to a strong and likable Bliss. I also like that it was revealed that they had a past as young children, which helped strengthen their relationship as well.

I adored Bliss from the beginning, even though she willingly put herself up for pain by bein
Kim
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

Marquita Valentine’s Boys of the South make me want to pack up and move … further south. They’re so swoony and sexy and sweet, even though they all have dickish tendencies every now and then. Jackson is no exception, but my word, he’s exceptional in other ways. :)

I was dying to get my hands on Jackson and Bliss’ story since fate threw them together in Only for You. They had serious chemistry, which all but jumped off the pages and they were so im
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
3.5 Stars

Mini Review ...

The story of Jackson and Bliss.

Jackson thought he was in love but it was all ruined from his douche canoe of a father.

Jackson doesn't love much nor does he let people in. When he was a kid his only true friend 'June' left him when he needed her the most and when he wanted to take his love to the next step, he loses Violet to his half brother.

Knowing he has to let her go and wanting to screw is old man he turns to Bliss in a drunken stupor and marries Bliss.

Bliss has been
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jackson Morgan thought he was destined to sing and be with his true love Violet Rae. Problem is Violet was off with his half brother and didn't love him anymore, especially after all the hurt he and his dad caused. He didn't blame her, he understood. Everett Morgan was a dirty dog who only thought of himself.

So waking up married to the seamstress was something new...and something he didn't remember. He didn't know that one "fake" relationship would be the turning point in his life and would put
Autumn Review
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, review
3.5-4
I knew going into this book that I liked Bliss. I was still on the fence about Jackson. I ended up liking Jackson in the end, but honestly...it took a while for me to warm up to him.

What I liked: I liked how their story unfolded, particularly near the end.

What didn't work for me: I think because I was on the fence about Jackson until the end, it was hard to really engage in the story.

Overall: I do enjoy this series and I think this book is a nice addition. Jackson is Cole's brother, so
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jackson is finally able to break free of his cruel father's iron fist. After marrying Bliss after a drunken night out, he realizes she is what he wants for life. Bliss goes back and forth. She doesn't know if Jackson can love her as much as his first love which is music. Both do a lot of searching to find out what is truly important to them. I was so glad to see Jackson make good choices as he found his way to Bliss. This is a great couple:)
Rose
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this was my favorite Boys of the South book to date.

This is Jackson and Bliss' story and it wasn't a terribly easy story. Fans of this series know that Jackson has his flaws and he's bound to mess things up now and then. But he has a good heart underneath all that blustery Country Music star bs and in the end he learns how to open up to Bliss and she learns how to see herself through his eyes.

Oh, and there is a fantastic twist along the way!!!
scribes23
i hated Jackson, you know at the first book because He destroyed Rae's life. But in this book, you'll see a completely different person, a person who is not in control of his life, an insecure person, you'll see thru Jax' false facades.

They way He wants to be better for Bliss.
And also in this book, you'll see who Bliss really is, you'll see how strong she is, how wonderful and perfect she is for Jaxs

I love this book, even more than the first two.
Tabatha
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I'm not going to sugar coat it, I went into this book pre-hating Jackson. I was not happy with the way he hurt Violet nor the way he acted in Only For You. HOWEVER, after reading more, I grew to love Jackson. I absolutely adore Bliss.

This is an amazing story that proves, if you work hard and want it hard enough, anything is possible. MUST READ! 5 STARS!
Stephanie Villere
Another great book

This is book 3 in Boys of the South series by Marquita Valentine. Each book is interwoven with the others by family or friends. I have really enjoyed the first 3!! Start enjoying them today!! .
Sofia
May 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Worth reading

I liked a lot this book until 90%. I think it would have been 10 times better if the end wasn't that "fast". Jackson changes a lot on this book and Bliss too.
Jas
Jun 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: starstruck, romance
Ashley
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Ngaio
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think I enjoyed this book the most in the series, even though I didn't think I would because of Jackson.
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK!!!
Virna
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love the story but will like to see more connection between the brothers.
Gigi Melodias
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Jackson and Bliss!
Melyssa Canonico
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loveed this book!!!!!
Heather Lire
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm officially hooked on Marquita Valentine. This story perfect in it's heartbreak, redemption and struggle to find and accept love.
Lora J.
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it thx good read
  • The Wild Side (Forever Wild, #4)
  • Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #2)
  • What the Heart Wants (Hearts and Arrows, #2.5)
  • Windswept (Serendipity Adventure Romance, #3)
  • The Will to Love (Scarlet Fever, #2)
  • Then He Showed Up (Love From Austin, #1)
  • Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)
  • Bunco Babes Gone Wild
  • The Sexiest Man Alive (Life and Love on the Lam, #4)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • Cinderella Blackmail (Barely a Fairy Tale #1)
  • Over-Exposed (Perspectives, #2)
  • Win Me Over (Hearts and Crafts, #2)
  • My Curvy Valentine (Perfect Fit, #3.5)
  • The Line That Breaks (The Line That Binds #2)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

Her next release Seducing the Billionaire's Brother is coming Spri

Boys of the South (6 books)
  • Live for You (Boys of the South, #1)
  • Only for You (Boys of the South, #2)
  • Wish for You (Boys of the South, #4)
  • Burn for You (Boys of the South, #5)
  • Melt For You (Boys of the South, #6)
“Are all celebrities like him—forever changing their minds to suit their moods?” 0 likes