Start by marking “Blood Love (God Wars, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood Love (God Wars, #4)

Blood Love

(God Wars #4)

"You think maybe Breanne is somewhere else, now, deciding whether it's worth it to come back?"

"It's possible," Ashe said, rubbing his forehead. He hadn't had a headache this bad in almost a decade. He'd had this one for four days.

"She may not want to stay here if she wakes up," Trajan sounded troubled.

"I know. Sometimes I want to kick my own ass over that."

"I'll do it for
Published September 13th 2013 by Connie Suttle

To ask other readers questions about Blood Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Love

Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
4.25 Stars
MAJOR SPOILERS THROUGHOUT:
I liked this book. I really debated if I was going to read it because I have not enjoyed the last two and I didn't like where the series was going. I am really glad that I decided to stick around now. While this installment in the series wasn't my favorite, it was a big improvement. In the last books, we saw a lot of what happened in the past but not in the future which was my main problem with them. This book skipped back and forth between the present a
Dolly Sandor
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

What a shocker in the latest installment of the God Wars Series. Ms. Suttle will chew you up and spit you out in Blood Love. All I could say when I finished was, "NO!!!!!". Connie's response per twitter was, "oops".

What I liked: Having read all the books in all the different series of Ms Suttle's book world, I thought I knew what to expect. You get an action packed story with loving, accepting heroines usually with said heroine in some dire straits at the end. I got all that in Blood L
Avid
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I was disappointed by the last novel and hesitant to continue, but I'm glad I did. This penultimate installment to the God Wars series definitely moved the overall series plot forward and has a surprising twist in the end. I'm definitely not hesitant to read the next and last in this series!

After sacrificing herself in the last novel, Blood Revolution (God Wars #3), to save her father, Breanne is brought back to life by the Larentii Wise Ones. It takes her a while to decide to return to the land
Margo
Some people may think, that by being a god you can do whatever you want and have all the time in the world to do it. Well, those people would be wrong.
Coming back to life, Breanne has an endless to do list, and time is running out, in every time frame to be exact. While she is starting to get her strength back, the rogue gods are trying to destroy the universe as we know it and start their own regime. Bree, as one of the Three, can't aloud that to happen, and with the help of Ashe, and her mates
Coyora Dokusho
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was ok
How can you tell when a Connie Suttle heroine is getting a new beau? Has the man either irritated or hurt the heroine emotionally (sometimes even physically)? Yes? Then he's next in line to be a mate!!!

Seriously?! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! However! There continues to be improvement in the Breanne (in fact, all the women) as doormat department. Honestly though, nothing much happened in this book. Something happened in the beginning, something happened in the end and the rest was just all blah, blah, blah.
Heather
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Oh boy, this series just gets better and better. I can see how this might have been the ending of this series but I am so glad that there will be more to this story in December. I was taken by surprise at the sadness I felt at one point because I would have thought the very thing that happened might have made me feel glad. It didn't. I was not quite surprised at another point in this story as I had my suspicions, especially after the last book. I can't even imagine what the grand finale will be ...more
Kira
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ru
Love this series. Had a whole range of emotions while reading. From anger, sadness, to happiness. There were some times I wanted to jump into the book and knock some sense into the characters. There were other times I did a happy dance.

As I said, love this series. I would definitely recommend reading. Make sure to read Connie's earlier books, such as the Blood Destiny and High Demon Series first as some things will be given away.
JadeShea
The enemy thinks that Breanne is dead, but that's not the case. However, her mates don't know where she is, or what she's doing. She's actually very busy, and is trying to save peoples lives. Now, she will do everything she can to help out.

This book was just okay. I don't like the way this series is really turning out, and I'm not very hopeful for the next one, especially after this one ended, but I do want to read it to find out what happens.
Dena
intense

The characters are evolving, Breanne is becoming an individual and maintaining herself. I feel like she is relying on others which is an accomplishment all on its own. I like that she is growing into her powers. This just causes me to see what happens to her in the final book.
LIZ HASKELL-WRIGHT
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Superb!!!

Super action and involvement of many of the key characters in this series. Unexpected events with many changes of time and location. As always I look forward to the next book.
Sherri
Regina Olmstead
Nov 26, 2013
Carol Salter
Jan 20, 2017

• Dead to Begin With (Blood Prince #7)
  • Cool Hand (Bite Back, #4)
  • Wrath and Bones (The Marnie Baranuik Files #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Paranormal
  • A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8)
  • Bloodrage (Blood Destiny, #3)
  • A Very Paranormal Holiday (The Sensor #4.5, Imp #7.5, Bite Back #4.4, UltraSecurity #2.5)
  • Hoodwinked (The Demon Exchange Series Book 1)
  • The Vampire from Hell Returns (The Vampire from Hell #4)
  • The Werewolf's Christmas Wish (Nocturne Falls, #4.6)
  • Steal the Day (Thieves, #2)
  • The Burning Bush (Santeria Habitat, #2)
  • Paranormal After Dark: 20 Paranormal Tales of Demons, Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires, Fae, Witches, Magics, Ghosts and More
  • Vampires, Werewolves, & Zombies
  • Gathering Darkness
  • Kissing the Werewolf (Izzy Cooper #1)
  • Paranormally Yours: A Boxed Set
  • Miss Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines, #4)
Connie Suttle lives in Oklahoma with her husband and three cats.

Connie holds an MFA in Fine Art (film production and animation) and taught courses at the university level before moving on to bookstore management. Nowadays, if she isn't writing or editing, she's dreaming up her next book.

God Wars (5 books)
  • Blood Double (God Wars, #1)
  • Blood Trouble (God Wars, #2)
  • Blood Revolution (God Wars, #3)
  • Blood Finale (God Wars, #5)