Start by marking “When Adam Lacroft Met Death” as Want to Read:
When Adam Lacroft Met Death

When Adam Lacroft Met Death

Death, in the form of a sexy, capricious twenty-something woman, offers a teenage boy a questionable way to win back his life in 19-year-old author’s debut novel.

Adam Lacroft is a carefree seventeen-year-old, in love, with a perfect slacker future in front of him--until a reckless driver crashes into his car and threatens to take all of that away. When Adam wakes-up in an
Kindle Edition, First , 137 pages
Published October 1st 2013 by New Generation

To ask other readers questions about When Adam Lacroft Met Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Adam Lacroft Met Death

Linda
Oct 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Adam Lacroft is a senior in high school who sucks at math. He has found the love of his life in Erika, a girl he has been friends with since they were 7 years old. When Adam dies in a car crash he is taken to Death, otherwise known as Eve, to be told that he can be alive again if he finds the man who killed him and in turn kills that man. He has three days to do this. Death has ulterior motives for everything she does and Adam soon finds this out.

I liked both Adam and Erika from the very beginn
Joseph Salvatore Vitale
I was fortunate to meet the author and have my copy autograph. I respect this young man as a fellow young writer. The story idea is excellent. Would make a good morbid cartoon film. I'd love to write the screenplay. That being said I finished this out of the sheer respect for Carlos and his genuine humor and he is also quite dashing!!

If I was a straight frat boy like my ex brothers in college. I'd love this book. I guess maybe as a gay young man I couldn't relate to Adam as a "person/character"
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I never thought I would find myself laughing at death. Reading this story I laughed, cried and enjoyed myself! This is such a fresh take on things. A way to look death in the face and laugh. This poor boy is going through many things in life. Much like all of us he is getting older and dealing with life issues that are completely normal.
When Adam wakes up and finds himself "dead" and stuck with Eve, she gives him the opportunity to make a moral decision. What would you do? I love that, it puts s
vvb
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this story to be a good start to a series with an interesting take on Death and grim reaper concept. Although it does have a cliffhanger ending and left me with questions about the character Death.

The main character, Adam, has a fun sense of humor which makes for some amusing and cute moments.
Melvin
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. The narrator is funny and clever, death is evil and sexy. A fun, quick read.
Andrea Pereira
May 16, 2014
Celine
Jun 19, 2014
Picked as "Book of the Week"!!! 1 2 Oct 01, 2013 12:37PM
Born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, 19-year-old Carlos Paolini grew-up wanting to be a writer, but chose to study law instead, which he quit after three months, deciding to spend the remainder of the year being inspired by various films and literature, all of which fed his creativity to write his first novel. He is currently attending Florida International University to pursue a career in Adver ...more