Start by marking “La carezza del destino: Touched (Touched Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
La carezza del destino: Touched (Touched Saga, #1)

La carezza del destino: Touched

(Touched Saga #1)

COSA SEI DISPOSTO A SACRIFICARE IN NOME DEL VERO AMORE?

Uno sguardo, e Gemma Bloom capisce di essere perduta. Non ha idea di chi sia quel ragazzo, ma da quando l’ha incontrato non fa che pensare a lui, al suo sorriso enigmatico e ai suoi occhi impetuosi come il mare in tempesta. E anche Evan è rimasto stregato da lei e dalla forza del legame che si è subito crea
Published October 3rd 2013 by Editrice Nord (first published November 8th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about La carezza del destino, please sign up.
Telisha Yes. I think it is similar to Twilight because the main character is presented as a confused girl who becomes drawn to a boy and can't explain why she…moreYes. I think it is similar to Twilight because the main character is presented as a confused girl who becomes drawn to a boy and can't explain why she has a strong connection and pull to him. The lead male character is standoffish and aloof. He is drawn to her as well but doesn't understand why and tries to resist. There is also a family dynamic similar to Twilight's.(less)
Nancy 1. Touched
2. Unfaithful
3. Brokenhearted, not yet available in English.

Shadow of Fate and Mark of Fate are just some extra short stories…more
1. Touched
2. Unfaithful
3. Brokenhearted, not yet available in English.

Shadow of Fate and Mark of Fate are just some extra short stories about the characters.(less)

Start your review of La carezza del destino: Touched (Touched Saga, #1)
Yodamom
Mar 31, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, angels
I wish I never "Touched" it.

I waded through extreme simile hell to get to the end. The blatant similarity to Twilight. They don't makes boots high enough for me not to get soiled in this muck.
What is with these 5 star reviews ? This is the worst writing I've read in a long time. Every page seemed to have at least two similes, and most were so ridiculous.
"....his heartbeat raced like a pacemaker gone haywire."
"...like a ghost that had to come to haunt him, and decided to go back inside."
"... their conversation continued to buzz around in my head like a pes
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews
Mar 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

1 ★
Okay this is one of the example why I should not trust a “rating” on Goodreads anymore.

I requested this book as a review cop, because it has such a high rating on Gooodreads and even better on amazon.

I should have known once I read the prologue and read the word Fu$k at least twice that something is up, considering it is labeled YA. Now I don’t mind, even as a mom, (my kids know better), but I know there are some people that mind it.

Anyhow, the rest
Siobhan Davis
Touched is one of the most endearing romantic books I've ever read and one which totally took my breath away. Elisa S. Amore is a gifted writer and her prose is simply stunning. I was highlighting like a crazy person, as there is a multitude of sentences that are beautifully crafted. I adore her writing style and it's clear she is naturally talented.

Gemma has lived in relative obscurity in Lake Placid with her hard-working diner-owning parents, and her two best friends - Peter and he
Georgi_Lvs_Books
"What are you willing to sacrifice when the only person who can save you is the same one who has to kill you?

Gemma and Evan.... A forbidden love. Doomed from the start.

"He looked like an angel, yes, but one of darkness"

I have so much love for this story, from start to finish I was intrigued. Evan and Gemma reminded me of "Edward and Bella" from the Twilight series. And "Romeo and Juliet"

There was quite a few freaky bits that made me shiver.

And I swear I was having palpitations ov
R. Kitt
This is very much an amalgamation of other stories I've read in the YA genre, and released before this one. It is not overly unique, but sweet at its roots.
Miftahul
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Life is a dream, death an awakening,”

Title- Touched
Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B4N7XK6/...
Available- kindle unlimited
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...

♥♥♥

This is the first book of the series by Elisa S. Amore! Gemma is the only child of her parents who is still in high school and loves to read Paranormal books. She is a human, a mortal who can sense things she shouldn't b
Meredith Mara
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
When small-town bookworm Gemma runs into Evan (ahem, the Angel of Death) her life turns from predictable humdrum to near-death experiences and paranormal romance. BAM! Bring it on. Five pages in, I was hooked.

Penned in alternating POVs, we get to experience the unfolding of this story from Gemma and Evan's perspectives. And I loved those glimpses into Evan's head, especially. That front row seat to his internal struggles as our Angel of Death battles with what he is, the orders he's received, a
Jennifer G
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. Please be assured my review will contain few if any spoilers. Elisa Amore has created a wonderful, original story. I love angels. This is a spin on the typical angel and it's very enjoyable. Their angel origin is a fantastic concept and their duty to mankind makes them a bit tragic.

Elisa is a clever writer that excels at setting and describing a scene and place. The main characters, Gemma and Evan are likable and their connection is compel
Justine (bookwormaniac)
To start off my review, I just want to say that I enjoyed reading this book sent to me by the author. I do not usually read paranormal/romance books, but this one blew me away in a sweep. I've been fascinated with books that centralize on angels, or in this situation--angels of Death.

This translated novel revolves around a normal teenager named Gemma who suddenly encountered a mysterious presence wherein apparently, she's the only who experienced this. Ever since this happened, she's
Tracy D.
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it. It did kinda remind me of Twilight except without the goofy vampires. Evan was by far more romantic than Edward in my honest opinion. And there wasn't the whole creep factor of wanting to bite his love interest throughout the book. Being assigned to kill someone and lusting after blood are entirely two different things.

Anway, I would definitely continue to read this series. However, the second novels are only in Italian on Amazon so far. When the English versions release,
Kira
DNF @30%

The writing was good and the characters' feelings were expressed well. The instalove part of it was too much for me. It had way too strong of a magical, inexplicably drawn to each other feel. Gemma and Evan had only spoken a few times and she already mentioned she might be in love with him.
Nikki Landis
Beautiful fantasy romance

Evan and Gemma's story of star-crossed love and a fate that tests every boundary is one I fell in love with quickly and completely. An original story based on a legend that takes the reader on a wondrous tale while engaging every emotion along the way. Truly heartfelt, exciting, and thrilling from beginning to end! A MUST READ.
♛ Garima ♛

It sounds bit dangerous as I don't want to have another 'Obsidian' experience, and all the reviews are in different language doesn't help it either *sigh* this has to be dive-and-find kind of thing then!
Jenny Lambert
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Touched was a great fast paced and enjoyable read.

You follow Gemma, an ordinary girl who lives in a plain town. She evolves her life around photography, her few friends and of course.. reading. By a chance encounter she meets a boy named Evan and she quickly falls in love with him.
However, Evan isn't an ordinary boy. He's an angel, but not any angel.

An Angel of Death.

You see Gemma slowly loose herself when she is around Evan. It's cute in a comical way.

I had a hard time at first.
Neilliza Swaffar
Touched is forbidden fantasy romance at it’s finest. I enjoyed every page of this beautiful book, as I devoured every page of the story I fell in love with Gemma and Evan’s love story more and more. Touched is addicting and a slow burn, but I am truly satisfied with the story and the beautiful ending.

If it wasn’t for school assignment I would have devoured this book in a day. As I work on my school assignments, my mind was stuck on this story and how I could’n’t wait to get back to it.

photo Touched-Teaser.jpg

Gemma and Evan’s
Kami
Jan 21, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book may have had its moments of being okay but those moments were few and far between.

Ultimately, after reading a 400+ page book, I know very little about the characters except that they are weak willed and incredibly dull, experiencing the same thoughts repeatedly.

The writing also lacked fluidity. It's one of those stories that I truly wonder if the author had a thesaurus out just so she could say the same thing twelve different ways every other page. Repetitive, obnoxious an
Melissa
This book was a little too 'young adult' for me. Nonetheless I still very much enjoyed this book. Great story definitely had some originality.
Hayley
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-e-book
It was an okay novel, however I hadn't noticed it was YA. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as I have read many that are awesome. But there was a heck of a lot of teen angst.
Gemma is a quiet, reserved high school student. She has friends, but she frequently feels set apart from them. She's never been interested in anyone until she sees a boy in the woods. She is inexplicably drawn to him, and him to her. (view spoiler) ...more
Shayay
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really love the whole premise of Touched, and I was interested and entertained the whole time I was reading it, so that is definitely a good sign! The main thing that dropped the rating down a star was Gemma, and that's mainly due to how she acts with Evan. I feel like she loses herself because of how obsessed she is with Evan; nothing else matters to her but Evan, and she doesn't use intelligence when it comes to him; she's so infatuated with Evan that she shuts out any type of sensible thoug ...more
Michelina Mescall
Loved It now Reading Book 2
Gabriela Gubenco
Touched is a fantasy, YA novel, the first one in the Touched Saga, written by the Italian author Elisa S Amore. It tells Gemma and Evan’s story and the difficulties they have to pass through to fight their fate. Will they have the strenght? Will they change the destiny?
The story is set in a year that today’s teenagers can relate to (I think it might be 2014) in a small town. Evan is an Angel of Death and in order to complete his mission he has to kill Gemma. But when her eyes meet his gaze
Stefania Mattana
Chrissy Stoll
May 18, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Christine Connolly
Darkly Beautiful!

This book was amazing and I plan to start book 2 ASAP! It is dark, heartwarming, soul stealing, and absolutly beautiful. I had so many emotions running through me while reading Touched, at times is was scary and others so heartwarming you feel it in your chest. What would you do if the Angel of Death was your one true love? This is a one of a kind read and I highly recommend it to anyone. Touched
Nadaa
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Amanda
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, 2016, elisa-s-amore
I really love this book! It's not what I expected at all. I guess it's because I can relate to Gemma in so many ways, being one who devours books as my constant companion. I just love everything about this book. It was eloquently executed but still had that gritty feel that let you immerse yourself in the world she created. Definitely recommend this series!
Lisa fletcher
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young adult twilight fans
Recommended to Lisa by: Siobhan davis
Wow........... this book was amazing i loved it, I love the writing style I loved the plot I loved the characters, it reminded me of twilight but with Angels.I loved twilight I loved touched just as much it was a fantastic read can't wait to get into book 2 thanx to the author for sending me a free arc of this book to read and give an honest review in no way did this influence my review
Lcap
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
5/5!!!! This book started off slow for me, I found myself skimming pages looking for more character interaction in the first few chapters. But boy did it pick up... Great imagery, made me feel like I was there. Can't wait to read the next one.

2017 review- this book was not the 5/5 I remember, however I needed to reread before the I could f/u w the rest.
YA Buddy Readers'...: Touched, by Elisa S. Amore - starting May 18th, 2018 3 8 May 23, 2018 02:18PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 5 Apr 12, 2016 06:44AM

• Il bacio della morte (La casa dei demoni, #1)
  • The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane
  • Possessed (Tempted, #3)
  • Oltre il varco incantato (Odyssea, #1)
  • Bless the Child
  • Kingdom Hearts II, Vol. 3
  • 밀레니엄. 3: 바람치는 궁전의 여왕(상) (Millennium 3: Queen of the Wind Hitting the Palace)
  • Restoration (The Revelation, #5)
  • Guardian (The Guardian #1)
  • Wings of Redemption (Return to Sanctuary, #0.5)
  • Rose of the Oath: A Beauty and the Beast Novella (Legends of Light # 1)
  • Forever (Fateful, #3)
  • Ruined (Seraphim #1)
  • The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2
  • Black Crow (Raven, #2)
  • Scarlett
  • The Causal Enchantment Series (Causal Enchantment #1-4)
Join my Readers List, I'd love to have you there!
www.ElisaSAmore.com/vip-list

Meet other fans in the Official Touched Saga Group on Facebook:

Official Hashtags:
#TouchedSaga - #TheCaressOfFate

Elisa S. Amore is the author of the paranormal romanc

Touched Saga (4 books)
  • Unfaithful (Touched, #2)
  • Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)
  • Expiation - The Whisper of Death (Touched, #4)
“Shyness is a lasso that binds the wings each of us has. Only if you untie it can you fly. Don” 4 likes
“Life on Earth is only borrowed time. We need to appreciate the time that’s given to us, because ultimately we have to give it back.” 4 likes