Start by marking “After Star (Curse of the Beast #3)” as Want to Read:
After Star (Curse of the Beast #3)

After Star (Curse of the Beast #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
A Choice was Made
The Curse was Broken
Yet the Wolf Remains

Tayla’s life changed forever the day she became a werewolf in James’ pack (aka Beast). Now they must flee their Wyoming home to escape the increasing wolf hunts caused by Kyle. With James, her alpha and intended mate, she finds refuge in the remote area of Crouch, Idaho.

Now that she's settled in to her new home with
ebook, First Edition, 222 pages
Published July 19th 2014 by Silvermist Publishing (first published June 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about After Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After Star

Marni
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank the author for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Doing so does not sway my review in any way.

I was a little skeptical when I started reading this book, because honestly, I have not read the first two. Thankfully the author provided just enough of the characters story at just the right times that I wasn't stumbling over what was going on. Now, even if I had, I wouldn't have docked it any points because it's obviously my own
Hayley Guertin
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-list
After Star was an amazing book! When I first started reading, I wasn't sure if I was really going to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first two books due to the fact that the second book ended pretty straight-forwardly. But this book was just as good as the first two! It was action packed, and full Beast/Tayla love, which was much anticipated.

Again, we got to meet a ton of new characters in this book as well. I think it was wonderful the way Ashley was able to bring back these characters and cr
Candy
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with this series! I love retelling of the classics especially Beast and the Beast.But now we are past the point of Beauty breaking the spell.AFTER STAR ventures past where the original tale ends and forges a story of what happens to Beauty and the Beast next.Do they get there happily ever after or will they have to to keep fighting the evils of the world for it? The curse is broken but not everyone is happy about The Choice nor is everyone accepting of the Alpha's new intended ma ...more
Kelsey
YEAH!!! LOVED that ending! I have to admit that I was a little hesitant to start this one because I was worried it wouldn't be as good as the others but I was TOTALLY wrong! I love their new home in Idaho with the "Howling Rapids"! There's so much excitement and fun tied together in their new life that it made me giddy just reading about it. There are lots of laughs and thrills embedded in these pages and I enjoyed every single one of them! Now I wasn't positive if this was the last book for thi ...more
Shannan Williams
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great book that captured my interest from page 1 and held it all the way through to the end. I think what I liked best is that the author told the story from both sides of view. I really like when authors do that. For me it just makes the story more personable and more enjoyable. This book kept me going all the way through as I read it in one sitting.
I highly recommend this book and the other two in this series that were right before this one. This book gets 5***** all the way
Cassandra
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love love LOVED it! Kept me up half the night reading it to the end! As usual wonderful story by an awesome author. A good CLEAN romance that I would recommend to even younger fans of werewolf type stories. So hard to find a clean romance dealing with mythical creatures these days(namely things like werewolves and vampires) so it is HUGELY appreciated when I do find one! Can hardly wait to see where she goes with the story next. Here's hoping it is not a long wait! :D
Tiffany Riach
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great read just like the first two books in the series. Once I started reading I couldn't stop and finished in one sitting. I loved reading more about the great characters in this book, their development and the great twists in the story. This is a must read along with the rest of the books in the series.
M.R. Polish
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Crazy Twists! The elements were awesome in this book and I think the story really came alive. This is my favorite of all three of the books. The characters flourished and really seemed to find their "home" with each other. I was excited about the location of this book, Garden Valley, Idaho (And Crouch area) so many memories I have helped me to "see" their settings as the story progressed.
Deborah
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book of the trilogy! Although book two had a satisfactory ending that didn't leave this reader hanging; After Star reintroduces some characters and Catches the reader in suspense as to whether Tayla and James can finally settle down.But James is deadly wounded and Tayla must enlist the help of her friend,Chel, to help find a cure to save James. Will they succeed in time? The twist and turns kept this reader on the end of her seat unable to put the book down.
Lisa
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read this book and it didn't let me down! I couldn't put it down it was a bit different from the other 2 books as it focused more on the pack as now the curse has been broken but I loved it just as much. I hope there is going to Be another book!! :)
Jennifer Baca
Hoped for better

I really liked this story. I wish the ending would have been better. It was a happy ending but just flat.
Ashley Lavering
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming July 19! So excited to share it with all of you!
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After star

This final book in the series is my favorite, and I didn't want to slap Tayla even once. It had the right amounts of love, danger, action in it to keep a steady read.
Sam
Shelby
Oct 16, 2014
Courtney Warren
May 01, 2014
A nomad at heart, I currently claim Nevada as my home. I have a wonderful husband and two young children that put up with my “writing time.” When I’m not pondering on a spell that will magically calm the ferocious winds that plague the air around me, you can find me, with notepad in hand, frantically jotting down ideas in those short moments between caring for my girls.
Art and science have alway
More about Ashley Lavering