Start by marking “Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)

Sinners at the Altar

(Sinners on Tour #6)

Even Sinners need love...

Sinners at the Altar
includes four complete wedding stories, each about a different member of the rock band Sinners. These novellas are intended to be read after the Sinners on Tour series as each story is an epilogue to a different book in the series and thus riddled with major spoilers for not only individual books, but in some cases, the entire series.
/>
Published March 11th 2014 (first published March 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sinners at the Altar, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Ava Sinclair If you read his book then you would know. :)

Start your review of Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)
Christy
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 6a68fa1b-dcf9-4d4f-aa62-f0f9d9ca3b0b_zps6320ca23.jpg

A treat for all Sinner’s fans. We have four separate extended epilogues/novellas for four of our Sinner boy’s trips down the isle.

You DO NOT want to read this book if you haven’t read the entire Sinners on Tour series. There would be some major spoilers.

Appetite for Seduction is the epilogue for Brian and Myrna from Backstage Pass.

Sweet Love of Mine is thspoilers.
Appetite
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

Ennie meenie, miney mo...which wedding do you like best?

Ahem...my award for the best wedding goes to....Jace and Aggie!!

First up is Appetite for Seduction (Epilogue to Backstage Pass)...Brian and Myrna's wedding. Definitely carefree and FUN. I won't spoil the type of wedding but let's just say it happens in Vegas.

description

♥ "When I look at you, I see radiance. I knoclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Im sure you can guess what this book is about just by looking at the title. There was quite a bit sickly sweet I love you's but it was steamy hot so can't complain about that.

I still have a hard time deciding which Sinner is my favourite. I still think they are each unique in their own ways and I cant help be in love with each and everywas
Patrycja

Release Date: March, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Sinners at the altar is an epilogue novel that contains 4 awesome stories of the sexiest weddings ever. AppNo
stars
.2014
Cunning
Release#6
Altar
~IreneOust~
Jan 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 *SEXY SED* stars!

This rating is only for Sed's story which is the only one I read because, quite frankly, I don't really care what happened with the rest of the band.

Review to come.
Lisa
Sep 19, 2013 marked it as to-read
O...M...G... More Sinners???

Yes...please...thank you!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
This is such a hard one to rate since I felt differently about each story. I'll be brief in my ramblings and rank the stories from favorite to least.

#1 - Eric (4 stars)

THIS is what I felt was missing from his individual book. We finally get some of his background and delve more into the vulnerable part of him. I'm hoping we'll get even more in the future anthologies. And as usual with Eric Sticks, you get a fantastic mix of

#1 - Eric (4 stars)

AND

Tied for #2 - Brian (3.5 stars)

Brian and Myrna's story was nothing but a fuckfest. The end.

Tied for #2 - Jace (3.5 stars)

I REALLY liked Jace's book and was expecting a lot from his novella. I think his individual book had the most depth and this had similar emotions but I didn't like some of the twists and surprises that were thrown in. (view spoiler) Even with that, Jace's special flavor of steam certainly didn't disappoint and I fell a little more in love with his shyness and loving side.

#3 - Sed (2.5 stars)

One word. Jessica. I just don't like her. She's bitchy and whiny and annoying and self-centered and did I mention annoying? GRRRRRRR Seriously, she ruins anything having to do with Sed, who I LOVE!

So even though Sed's all about

I just want to scream

And there you have it.

-----------------------------------------------
Release Date: March 11th!!!!!

description
Marie
From the author's website:

*SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SINNERS ON TOUR SERIES!!!*

1. Appetite for Seduction
“Running parallel with the events of Rock Hard, Appetite for Seduction, shows the story of Brian Sinclair and Myrna Evan’s wedding day in Las Vegas from their point of view. Their wedding night festivities are interrupted by Trey’s little accident.”

2. Sweet Love of Mine
“Directly following the book Wicked Beat, Sweet Love of Mine, is the courthouse wedding of Eric Sticks and Rebekah Blake followed by their wedding nigh/>2./>1./>*SPOILERS
Tejashwi
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think I've freaking died and gone to heaven. Cant wait for it. Gorgeous Brian. Cocky and hunky Sed. Adorable Jace. Eric a total sweetheart. And sexy and horny and badass Trey. Gosh, my heart can't take it. And I freaking love Exodus End and Sole Regret. You're totally cool olivia !!!! Yay!!!
Michelle
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
3.5 sinning stars

Screenshot_3

I was considering reviewing this couple by couple... but changed my mind. Each of the characters had their own set of challenges to hurdle to finally get to the finish line, or in this case, the alter.

I think the least complicated story was Brian & Myrna. They were after all, the first to tie the knot. The only real trouble these two had was Myrna's insecur
Jilly
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book is about the weddings of all of the rock band members except for Trey. He would need to go to Utah for that shit.

First, we have Brian and Myrna. Let me start by saying that we already read about their wedding in Vegas, sooooo.......... yeah, a little boring. The only good part of this story was when Brian referred to Sed and Jessica as the "jackass and his trophy stripper." That almost makes me like Brian. Almost. If he wasn't such a boring and serious jerk.

Shurrn
So, I read the prologue:
You might have noticed that Trey’s wedding story is missing from Sinners at the Altar. There is a good reason for that. I’m writing a full-length novel for Reagan in the forthcoming five-book Exodus End series. So you’ll get plenty more of Trey in his next novel. I felt a lot of Trey’s story—and Reagan’s and Ethan’s—was left unfinished in Double Time. So I decided they needed a second book. Good things come to those who wait.
No Trey?!?!

I agree, things were left VERY unfinished...
Kari Kaz
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: music, contemporary
This book is actually 4 epilogues from previous books in the Sinners series. Trey will be getting a complete book later on (as part of the Exodus End series). These epilogues include the weddings of Brian/Myrna, Sed/Jess, Eric/Rebekah and Jace/Aggie.

Appetite for Seduction - Brian’s story
Nothing new here, most of it we already knew from previous books. We get some kinky sex (one specific scene didn’t work for me, I have no idea what Myrna was trying to prove) and Myrna facing her insec/>
Brooke
Sep 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Don't get me wrong here with the 3 star rating, i loved this & really wanted to give this more than just 3 stars even if only because i loved these characters in their other books in this series but really just wanted more from these wedding stories than we got.

Although, In saying that we did get lots of humour thrown in amongst these 4 shorts. We got Plenty of friendly teasing & banter between the boys, lots of one liners, lots of hotness and plenty of sentimental mush.
Sadly, whi
Teri
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Slight spoilers

Brian and Myrna... 4 stars
I wish we knew what or if Trey and Myrna had talked about when he helped her zip up her dress. I also didn't care for how much Trey consumed Myrna's thoughts on her wedding day. She has a legit reason to be concerned and the conversation needed to occur. Just wish it hadn't been on their wedding day.

Eric and Rebekah... 4 stars
Eric's story can't be over!!!! That was a mini cliffhanger!!!

Sed and Jessica... 4 stars
W
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Sep 18, 2013 marked it as to-read
I think it's odd that these books and side stories are all being published out of order, but I'm guessing the author didn't make this call, so I guess there's not much to be done.

Hopefully the cover will improve before pub date though!

Merged review:

Wait...what??? Is this about the former jerky band member, possibly? Otherwise who else would it be?
Vicki
May 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I wish this would come out in print...
AJ
Sep 16, 2013 marked it as to-read
MORE, MORE, MORE!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Sinners at the altar
Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour Series) by Olivia Cunning
Rock Star Romance. 4 epilogues in one. Can not be read alone.
Mmmmmmmm......Sinners. This is the series that started me reading erotic romances, and one of the reasons I started this blog. I absolutely love the combination of romance, humor, fun, sweetness and kinky, dirty (but not too too dirty) hot sex in theses books. I pre-ordered this puppy the day it went live and couldn't wait to read it.

For some reason, it took me three whole weeks to read. I picked up other books in betCunning
Rock
Malinda
I listening to the audio version of this book.

Appetite for Seduction - Epilogue to Backstage Pass
Time: 0-3:07

3-3.5 stars

This was a good epilogue. It covers from when Brian and Myrna wake up the morning of their wedding through them going to sleep that evening. There's some sweet and a lot of sex and also some issues having to do with Trey.

Sweet Love of Mine - Epilogue to Wicked Beat
Time:3:07-6:46

4-4.5 stars

This epilogue for Eric and R
Kiera
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, kindle
I loved this collection of short stories which showed the four different ways 4 out of the 5 Sinners lads tied the knot. True to Sinners style, nothing ever goes smoothly for any of them, making for some great reading.

I found that I liked Eric and Sed's stories the best. Brian's was sweet, too and of course Jace is a total sweetie, but the whole haunting thing I didn't really buy, considering there had never been any hint at supernatural components in any of the books previously. I l
Phrem (Smut Junkie)
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 SWEET stars!!!

Wow. Its been months since I've read a 400-page novel. This took me a while like.. a week or more since school stuff was actually getting in the way and I was craving too much sleep these days. Ugh. But I still managed to finish my favorite rockstar novel. Well this time, THEYRE ALL GETTING MARRIED. Wait. Except for one. Hmm.. Anyway, let me just chop things out since this has 4 different church-wedding-proposal stories.

Brian thestories.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

I’m not sure how to review this book without melting down into fangirl mode, but Sinners at the Altar was a completely fun, raunchy, hot, sweet and sexy ride with the boys from the Sinners.
Since each wedding takes place at differing times in the series, it’s almost impossible to review this book without giving away pieces of what happens in each prior story. If you have not read the entire Sinners series, stop readi
Charmaine Stephens
Loved this book! It once again reminded me why I love the Sinners so much. Out of all the rocker books, they are my favorite. Their such lovable, fun, sexy guys that have this unmistakable bond and connect so well like brothers.

Since this was sort of an anthology going through all their weddings one by one. I want to focus on each character one by one:

Brian
I love all the guys. But my top favorite has always been Brian. IMO he is the perfect man. And one of my favorite fictional men of all timeone:
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
Overall I enjoyed this anthology, though some stories were better than others (note it is NOT a stand alone if you have not read the entire Sinners series).

1. Brian and Myrna - loved seeing these two again. Their connection is super sweet and deliciously hot at the same time. I think they may be my fave couple of them all. 4 stars

2. Eric and Rebekah - Eric is a fave of mine because he often has a shield of humour to protect him from everyone. I love how he lets Reb in. I
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another book on the Sinners on tour series! *has a heartattack* More Sinner! More hot scenes!

I wonder what will happen....
Teresa
Sep 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
The only explanation is that I am a glutton for punishment. I wanted to do an experiment and see if the awfulness of Backstage Pass had been an isolated fluke, since several book bloggers I follow wax lyrical about Olivia Cunning. The result is sadly a loud NO WAY! from me. This is as inane as the first and soooooo bad that it only got a one star from me. I am done with this series. Every sex scene, and there are way too many, was sheer torture. Goodbye Sinners on tour. Shame I already have anot ...more
Sara Kate
3.5 stars overall for the average. The last two were not as good as the first two. Enjoyable to visit all the Sinners though. This series was a fun one.
Azuyu
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, erotica, music
Sinners at the Altar consists of 4 epilogues from 4 different members of Sinners minus Trey (apparently he hasn't found his HEA... yet). The stories were sweet, though I have to say this is not my favorite book. Not much is happening but you can't expect too much. If you're a fan of Sinners and their respective ladies and dying to read their big days, this book is definitely for you.

~~Appetite for Seduction~~
Since Brian and Myrna are not my favorite couple, I really couldn't care less about their honeym/>~~Appetite
Teri
4 stars
Spoilers Not specific, but just general stuff...
Olivia Cunning is "auto-buy" for me. I LOVED the Sinners on Tour series and often pick them up for quick partial rereads. The guys are so different and no one writes a rocker quite like Ms. Cunning.
I am dying to get Trey's little piece (we get it with the first Exodus End, right?!)
The first story was Brian and Myrna, which honestly was a little different than I had anticipated. Hot, of course, but I had almost forgotten all the/>
Summaries of the first 5 books? 2 35 Mar 22, 2014 06:46AM
The World of Maya...: March Buddy Read- Sinners at the Altar- Cunning 8 18 Mar 16, 2014 02:51PM
Fifty Shades of R...: MARCH BOTM ~ Sinners at the Altar 1 20 Mar 02, 2014 03:46AM

• Love Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #3)
  • Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1)
  • Coming Undone (Brown Family, #2)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • Laid Bare (Brown Family, #1)
  • Inside Out (Brown Family, #3)
  • A Table for Three (New York, #1)
  • Tease Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #2)
  • Royally Marooned (Royally, #1.5)
  • The Billionaire Bad Boys Club (The Billionaires, #1)
  • Drawn Together (Brown Family, #5)
  • Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)
  • Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)
  • Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1)
  • Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10)
  • Break Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #1)
  • Stepbrother Charming
  • Hottest Mess (S.I.N., #2)
Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock ‘n roll, Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians. Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her first Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert. As a teen, she discovered her second love, romanti ...more

Sinners on Tour (7 books)
  • Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)
  • Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
  • Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)
  • Sinners Rock the Cradle (Sinners on Tour, #7)
“That’s not what I mean. You don’t need to be there to fix everything for her. Just be there for her. And love her. Even when she doesn’t seem to need a reminder of how you feel, she does. Don’t forget to tell her. Show her. Not only when her world comes crashing down, but when it really matters most. Every day.” 7 likes
“I thought I knew what love was, that I understood its depth, its importance, its beauty and the happiness and the heartache it brings.” He huffed—a small sound of amusement. “I wasn’t even close. When I look at you, I see radiance. I know pure happiness. Everything else pales in comparison. The thought of living a single moment without you tears me apart inside. Just when I think I love you as much as possible, you open your heart to me a little more, and my love expands—grows—wanting to fill every emptiness inside you.” 5 likes