Start by marking “Perfect Sex” as Want to Read:
Perfect Sex

Read Book

Perfect Sex

With her hyped-up online profile, she attracts 82 eager dates. Could one of them be her Mr Perfect?

‘The author has a great sense of humor and captures the reality of life for many women looking for suitable partners.’ Sandra A Shea

Forty-something divorcee and writer Susie Hamilton decides she's ready to get back into the romance game, so she joins an internet dating agen

Published October 2014 by Amazon Digital Services (first published July 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Sex

Chrissy Dyer
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very powerfully strong main character that will leave you laughing til you pee yourself.
Pandora
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am so glad to have found this book. I wasn't sure what to think at first been it seemed a little slow in some parts. But it's Ms. Store's writing that sucks you in and makes you evaluate what she has written. Because of the beautiful writing , realistic characters and storyline, you won't be able to put in down.
Andrea
Oct 02, 2013 rated it liked it
First Impression... I'm not a fan of the cover, but the story sounds fun.

The Story... Susie wants a man. And write a book. In an effort to kill two birds with one stone, Susie sets up a profile on an internet dating site, and sets out to write a book about her experiences. Along the way, she must contend with the man who come and go in her life, two trying teens, and a cast of friends with big problems of their own.

The Characters ... Susie was an interesting character. As a divorcee who wants t
Nick Rossi
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Who doesn’t love a good story where the protagonist finds out a few pivotal fundamental truths about his or herself as a result of a major catastrophe? After all, didn’t Outlander become so popular because it allowed readers to vicariously live out a life that only came to be because of a total life change? Stop reading now if you shook your head because you are clearly a liar.

Perfect Sex, written by Australian novelist Robin Storey, cleverly delves deep into the post-divorce self-discovery form
ND Ross
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Who doesn’t love a good story where the protagonist finds out a few pivotal fundamental truths about him or herself as a result of a major catastrophe? After all, didn’t Outlander become so popular because it allowed readers to vicariously live out a life that only came to be because of a total life change? Stop reading now if you shook your head because you are clearly a liar.

Robin
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed By Donnie Burgess for Readers’ Favorite

Susan is no stranger to extremely mediocre sex. In fact, her recently dissolved marriage was practically built on it. She found out how truly amazing sex could be when she met Darius - a muscle-bound hunk from the local gym - who had an amazing body and the sex was explosive, but he lacked every other quality she looked for in a partner. She wants the best of both worlds: passionate sex with a great guy who isn’t afraid to commit. In Perfect Sex, S
Sandra Lopez
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
Susie is a middle-aged mother seeking companionship--or maybe she was just looking to get laid as the story is called Perfect Sex.

Actually, the story line goes that this woman is going to write a book about her online dating experiences as a guide for women over 40.

The book didn't start off all that great for me as all the character talked about was the unfulfilled marriage, her non-existent sex life, and the weird sex toys she's never tried. It practically played out like an episode of Hot in C
K.J. Cartmell
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the frank talk and the insight this book gave me into the female mind, especially regarding matters of sex. In the last section, the book shifts gears and becomes more about publishing a book: working with an editor and doing promotional pieces. As a writer, I found that part interesting, but it seemed to be an entirely different story than what had preceded it. Overall, this is a good summertime book, a fun, light read.
Tiffany
Richard AD Denvil
is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Adding a paperback edition 7 13 Feb 15, 2017 12:57AM
After many years as a freelance writer, I'm now hooked on fiction writing and love being an indie author. I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - beautiful one day, perfect the next - where we complain if the temperature drops to below 14 degrees Centigrade.

I'd love you to come and visit me on my blog http://storey-lines.com/ and if you subscribe to my readers' group (there's a fo