Start by marking “Blind Wolf (Blind Wolf #1)” as Want to Read:
Blind Wolf (Blind Wolf #1)

Blind Wolf

(Blind Wolf #1)

Julia has never been on a date in her life. She's a curvy girl with no money, no education, and no way out of the town she works in as a library assistant... until Damien shows up. He's just like the prince charming Julia always imagined would sweep her off of her feet. There are just a few things standing in the way of true happiness: he's blind, he's dating someone, and ...more
Published September 14th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Blind Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Wolf

Laurynne Gouws
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-5-stars
Oh my f**k! really? I think... no I lie... I can't think about this. Thank you Jesus that's over!

------------------------------
Update 10.25.13 - Full Review
------------------------------

I've finally calmed down enough to actually think about putting together a review for this book without bringing some author out there to tears with what I really want to say about Blind Wolf when I was done reading it. In fact I came on here to write something and when I saw the cover again, I cringed. Now I'm b
Shurrn
I read this book as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set. This was a sweet little BBW romance between a shy librarian and a blind WereWolf. It was cute, even if it was a little angsty at times. A merry band of misfits.

I don't mind BBW romances when the heroine owns her body image, but Julia didn't have an ounce of self worth. It was kind of cringe worthy to be honest. Our Big Bad Wolf Damien wasn't much better… he had a lot of self loathing and he wasn't the confident, dominate Alpha male I tho
Future Slayer Girl
I feel in love.

I just simply couldn't stop reading this book once I got my hands on it!

From the first page I was hooked. We have a curvy lead female, Julia. She is a librarian and sort of down on herself. I see her as someone that doesn't really know her own potential in a world full of unrealistic images of beautiful. I think SHE thinks she's not hot, when she actually really is. I'm partial to this because I'm a red headed curvy freckled woman.

My heart went out to her and I was tearing up n
Leyla
Wolf shifters....
description
An instant "TURN-ON"... If anybody's seen True blood or is a fan of PNR. You know what I'm talking about right?
This was a fresh light read for a PNR. Some interesting points to share and a tender not too complicated love-nom pairing between a human and a blind wolf shifter.
Very sweet and one of those reads that there is no need for deep exploration of the mind...
description
Which doesn't mean its not good. All the contrary, its just simple and short.

Let me tell you the good stuff...
Lots
Samantha
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
For some reason I seriously liked this story. A pack of "disabled" and outcast shifters are searching for a new place to settle and start their pack the way it should be. Damien is their leader and with a pack of four, and one female, as Alpha it's his duty to mate with the lone female and start the pack.

While researching his new area, he goes to the library and experiences something he never expected, his calling. The finding of his true mate.

Julia is constantly being teased, made fun of, and
Gabby
Red Hood meets a good Wolf! :D

hot, shorty, amazing! :D
Shirley
Jan 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Sometimes you really need that 1/2 Star... It may seem ridiculous and evidently it drives some people nuts, but on my blog I rated Blind Wolf 3 1/2 Stars. *sigh*

This one was interesting, and it had promise… it was just missing…. something. I’m guessing this one falls under the novella syndrome. *sigh*

I liked the characters, I liked the plot and the premise was good too. It seemed kind of rushed moving from point ‘A’ to point ‘B.’ Yeah, definitely the dreaded novella syndrome.

Just because Blind W
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I can't believe how quickly I finished this book. Literally, every free moment I had, I was reading it!

Both Julia and Damien had traits that made them self-conscious, but that made them seem more REAL. The chapters also alternate from being told from Julia's point of view to Damien's, which gave each chapter a unique feel. Very cool idea!

I would LOVE to know if another book is coming out in this series, because I would love to know more about what happens with not only Julia and Damien, bu the r
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Really interesting twist on the werewolf pack. They were all a very likable band of misfits. Julia character is intriguing. She's justifiably self conscience but willing to connect with Damien because of his blindness. Damien's character is amazing. Strong, tender, self-sacrificing, loving and devoted to his pack and his mate. It was wonderful seeing Julia become the center of his world.
Adult read
Crystal
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I finally came back and read the first book. I have to say that I finally understand the second book better after I read this one.

I hate that I read this series out of order but I love both books so I will be happy that I now know the whole story. I hope that there will be more so we can see if anything different happens.
Carrie
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a hot steamy fast romp this is not it. There is a steamy sexy scene but does not over take the book. You see the characters come together and juggle feelings and obstacles that are in their way.

Looking forward to reading the next one.
Carrie Angel
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

Looking forward to reading the next one.
Arlene
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
On to book 2!
Christina Lyn
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great job Aubrey!!! I enjoy the story of Julia and Damien so much.
Sunny
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sort but well written!
Amelia
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-read-for-free
Well, damn. I know this stuff is junk food for the heart but boy does it ever taste good.
Melanie
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Good start to the series, a little short, I would call it a novella.
Kathy Harrington
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, were
little red riding hood, Kinda... Lol. A very well put together and thought out story. Just enough sexual tension to keep you wanting with a hot sexy end
Jenae (Jeni)
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book because it centered on the insecurities of both people, instead of just one. I would love to read a sequel to this.
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 24, 2013 rated it did not like it
Damien is a first class D-bag. I didn't like him at all. The human mate wasn't explained and I hate that. There is no way I can suggest to someone to read this.
Srishti Ghosh
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
a very nice & short movie
 B.E.Love
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
**Contains spoilers** 1 1/2 stars
Damien is the alpha of a misfit pack of wolves, after deciding to settle and finally make a home Damien runs into Julia and knows he hears the calling and that she is the one. Then he touches her and finds out she is human and walks away. Damien tries to convince himself that he was mistaken but then he starts feeling Julia's emotions and it becomes harder and harder to deny. Damien already has a planned mate that he picked though they are not "called" together t
Ashley
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Julia doesn't have anything going for her life. She's 22, never been to college and lives with her grandmother at their failing bed and breakfast. She has low self-esteem and practically no self-confidence because of how she looks, how she lets others treat her.

Damien is the blind alpha of a band of misfit wolves. As the leader it's his job to find a place for them to settle, to start a new life for the pack. When he finds Julia, he finds more than he bargained for.

Blind Wolf is, okay. It's a ra
Kelli Jean
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not impressed at all. This story lacked any kind of emotional impact from the characters. In fact, I felt a bit disgusted with the whole thing. As though Damien needed an instinctual "Calling" and blindness to even be attracted to a slightly chunky Julia. Then there's Julia, who seems emotionally immature and completely insecure of herself. Weak supporting characters whose only job seems to be to constantly remind us that she's a little plump. There are too many unanswered questions (seriously, ...more
Kelly
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Blind Wolf is for people who...

...like their heroines curvy.
...like their heroes damaged.
...enjoy when two very different people can make things work.
...hold out for a happy ending even when it looks hopeless.

YAY!WEREWOLVES! I like broody werewolves. It's a thing. Damien puts his damaged pack first and I can appreciate that. Even when it makes things tough to imagine he and Julia will find a way to come together. Did I mention I like werewolves?

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Caro
Jan 16, 2014 rated it liked it
This was good for a freebie. I liked the characters. There seemed like a lot to this but didn't feel like there was much meat to it. There were emotions, a little humor, definite hunkiness, a steamy scene, some good (but short) action, and a good ending. There wasn't much in the 'pack' department and this was more just about the couple, but pretty good overall. More of a passing time, something to read, one-sitter kinda book. I wouldn't mind reading this again but it wouldn't be a go-to book. En ...more
Paige
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
That was the quickest book I've ever read. I think I finished it in a hour or so, not even kidding. It was corny, the two main characters literally only met four (FOUR) times. The first one was just Julia helping Damien finding a book and the second was a quick 15 minute coffee break. And the third time Julia proclaimed she loved him and I'm sorry but you have not met him enough times to say you love him! I have a huge dislike towards books that are insta-love , I hate them so much. To be honest ...more
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I really love the story between julia and damien. she isnt a size 2 perfect and neither is he. Even though he is blind I dont get the feeling he sees her any different than any other girl. their love story is good too and always a sucker for a HEA. The supporting characters were well written too. I was hoping that Jordan got his own book but I guess not (but I can hope right?) Being a fan of this author I cant wait for the next book she comes out with.
Vampress Bathory
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good, sweet romance! I know it's part of a series and i liked it even though progressive romance series are not my cup of tea. Good ending and even though it's a part of a series you can stop at this one without feeling left out, or you can continue to read the others too.
When i'll be in the mood i'll definitely read the rest!
  • Reawakening the Dragon: Part 2 (Stonefire Dragons, #5 part 2 of 4)
  • Loved by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #5)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Werewolf Rage (Taming the Wolf, #2)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Her Wolf, Her Protector (Claimed and Bred by the Wolf, #1)
  • Trapped In A Gilded Cage (Sold To The Alpha, #1)
  • Vegas Knights
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Shadow Kissed: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #3.1)
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
Aubrey Rose lives in sunny San Diego, where she likes to lay around in a hammock reading her favorite romances. When she’s not writing steamy stories, she can be found dancing naked in front of the mirror to Abba while her cat watches disdainfully.

Blind Wolf (4 books)
  • Perfect Mate (Blind Wolf #2)
  • Human Shifter (Blind Wolf #3)
  • Alpha's Child (Blind Wolf #4)
“Well, it would be helpful to not have to go through all of these in Braille," the man said. "I'm looking for the local wildlife guide and one other book." He held a paper out in front of him, and she took it. "The head librarian wrote the authors' names down for me," the man said, grinning. "I don't think she realized I couldn't read it." "That would be my boss," Julia sighed. "She's...she's the kind of person who yells at deaf people.” 1 likes