Start by marking “Twisted (Eternal Guardians, #7)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (Eternal Guardians, #7)

Twisted

(Eternal Guardians #7)

NICKLeader of the half-breeds and the last true hero. He’s spent his life fighting a dark pull. One he now knows is linked to his father and ultimate evil.

But Nick’s hidden powers are coveted by more than just his father. Imprisoned by his enemies, Nick battles every form of torture imaginable as they try to break him. Only one thing is keeping him sane. One woman who g
ebook
Published September 29th 2014 (first published September 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Twisted, please sign up.

Alex is The Romance Fox
TWISTED is book #7 in the Eternal Guardians series, a paranormal romance series, with a twist of Greek mythology, which features seven warriors, descended from the greatest heroes in all of ancient Greece.
Nick, who we first met in Marked, book #1 in the series, has always been an interesting character and we finally get his story and a chance to find out what he’s all about.
 photo download 2_zpsna88e2ht.png
Leader of the half-breeds known as Misos, who live in the human world and outcasts from the Argolean realm, he has alw
Stacie
This book was overall annoying to me. I think I just didn't like the overall plot and set up. I don't like the sadistic sexual situations, and I think the ending was very underwhelming. But with all that being said, Nick has been one of my favorite characters in the series, and I'm happy he's happy. I still like this series and all the characters a lot. So I'm still in. Happy reading!
Viri
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ayyyyyy que bonito 💓😭😭😭

El principio es pesado pero una vez comienza la acción todo va de lujo.

4.5!!!!
Marta Cox
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've loved reading the Eternal Guardians series and yes finally we get to read all about the tortured Nick! He's a male who right from the start has not had an easy ride and has been cruelly treated by a twist of fate that sees him unable to claim his own soul mate. Finally in this the seventh full length novel we learn more about his godlike powers and just what their release will mean. Held prisoner by Zagreus he struggles to hold on but his desire for payback sees him clinging on.
But wait as
sparklyunikorn
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-romance
What I liked.
When two damaged souls met, it created a quiet heart wrenching story. Nick was cursed with soul mate stuff and Cynna was all about vengeance. The romance was sizzling hot, sweet and full of warmth at the same time. Besides that, I loved the puzzle, the mystery and of course, the action. Definitely enjoyed the thrill. Not forget to mention, the heroine is badass! Pergh, talk about awesomeness.

What I hated disliked.
Although previously I anticipated the idea of soul mate stuff with oth
Kelly
Love this series, but this one wasn't my favorite. I knew I would have issues with it, but still wanted to see how the author went about it. Love triangles, I cant stand them. I gave it 3 stars because of the ending, but the majority of the book was his draw to Isadora and him fighting it. I was about to DNF if he would of "CURED" her like what everyone wanted him to do. Still love the series and can't wait to see what happens next.
Jennifer Turner
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I'm so excited about this I loved this series can't wait for more!!
Rae
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Although I would have rated this book a 2 perhaps a 3, I gave it a 4 because Elisabeth Naughton is one of the few authors in this genre (aside from black authors) who described a main character as "other than white".

Other races (Hispanic, Asian, Black, Middle-eastern, or somewhere in-between) are rarely depicted as persons that are desirable or worthy of being heroes.

More than 90% of main characters within stories in the romance/paranormal romance/urban fantasy genres are Caucasian.

Wi
Leigh
Sep 14, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a big fan of this series, I was very happy that Nick was finally getting a book. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed in the story we finally got. While I overall enjoyed the book, I felt the story kept repeating itself and I was bored at times. I am glad his connection to Isa is finally over and he can start his life with Cynna. I am looking forward to more in this series.
FV Angela
Review originally posted at http://fictionvixen.com/review-twiste...

Nick –Leader of the half-breeds and the last true hero. He’s spent his life fighting a dark pull toward the gods. A pull he now knows is linked to his father Krónos and the Titan’s plan to escape from the Underworld.

“Finally! Nick’s book!” were my exact thoughts when I found out the seventh book in the Eternal Guardians series would feature the mysterious leader of the Misos colony. I wasn’t quite sure how Ms. Naughton would wor
Shauni
Originally reviewed for Tea and Book.

FINALLY!! It's Nick's turn. Admit it, you fell in love with Nick way back in Book One, Marked. It's been a long time coming but we get to read his story and it is epic!

Twisted is Book 7 in Elisabeth Naughton's Eternal Guardians Series. It's an exciting series about the decedents of the Argonauts and how the gods have used them and abused them. And yet they remain true to their mission, well some of them do..

As you may have gathered, Twisted finally tells Nick
Lover of Romance
I received a ARC in return for a honest review.

Nick sacrificed himself so that, Isadora, both his and his brothers mate, could have a chance for freedom with the man she loved and their daughter. Even though he feels a pull for her, he knows he can never have a mate. Now he is kept prisoner by Hades, he is tortured and abused but there is one woman who keeps him anchored, the one who is in charge of his torture...Cynna. Cynna, lost her family, and has wanted justice for their deaths. So she mad
Ezinwanyi
Nick is the leader of the MISOS (mixed breed, half human, half argolean) and he traded his soul to Hades in order to save his soulmate Isadora. To complicate matters, Isadora is mated to Nick's brother Demetrius as the curse by Hera gave Isadora two soul mates.

We know know his father is Krónos and Nick has his power deep within himself. Hades wants Nick's power so Hades son Zagreus is trying to break Nick through torture. After 6 months of unsuccessful physical torture, Zagreus decided to use se
Sunny
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC Review:

If you have had the pleasure of reading this series from the beginning, you will understand why this book is so satisfying. The author continues to enhance the complex world of the Argonauts. Through each successive book, Elisabeth Naughton has added complicated and satisfying layers. This is one of her best.

Nick is the quintessential anti-hero with a heart of gold. His presence in book one, Marked, is both menacing and protective. As an other, (as in non-human), he extends himself
Julie
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I've been following the Eternal Guardians series and couldn't wait to read Twisted which is Nick's story and wasn't disappointed at all.
This tale really explains Nick's half breed heritage and family and as his powers grow stronger his true destiny is revealed.
Zagreus has Nick in his dungeon and has Cynna, (a beauty, held on a bad deal she should never of made with Zagreus) torture him in an attempt to break his will so his god powers will come in.
Cynna is a strong, feisty, determined woman, wh
Carla Simoes
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
já há algum tempo que não lia nada sobre os argonautas e estava bocadinho esquecida, mas foi ótimo ver o Nick a ter o seu hea ao final de tudo.
gostei na cynna e dele juntos, odeio aquela situação toda com a isa e a cena da soul mate, mas nos final gostei de como as coisas se resolveram. e quem será o próximo?
Sam
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This can also be found on BBF-Bookboyfriends

I got that book as an ARC from net galley (man, I love that page!!) and I was super excited to start it. To be honest, I didn't read the books in-between this one and the first because... Oh well, there are so many series out there and I simply lost track of them. I was all the more happy finding the book where I did and even getting it. Seriously, I dove right in and maaaaan, this book didn't disappoint AT ALL. Even with not having read the books in-b
Carolyn Reilly
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Twisted is Book 7 in the Eternal Guardians Series and can be read as a stand-alone.

Oh my gods, this story blew me away!

Nick’s been imprisoned by Zagreus, the prince of darkness and has been suffering at Cynna’s hands. Her job is to torture him and break his will. But she is not the cold-hearted bitch she seems to be. When she disobeys Zagreus and helps Nick to escape, they have to rely on each other to survive. He has every reason to hate her and knows he can’t trust her, but he needs her to gro
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
Cynna sold her soul to Zagreus the son of Hades. Hades wants Nick's unleashed power & Zagreus can get it through torturing Nick. Hades & Zagreus are debating who owns Nick. Nick won't cave. The Argonauts now have to find & rescue Nick. And the debates of the previous book work through this one as well.

What makes this book called Twisted is that Cynna is Nick's torturer and mate...

This is one of those must read series after you get sick of the onslaught of incest in a Sherrilyn Kenyo
Tracey
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Feels like forever since I picked up a book in this series, I've had so many review books to read I kept putting this back, why???? It was fabulous.

I've loved Nick for ages and he doesn't disappoint you in this book, he's even better, sexy, strong, darker and loving.

Cynna, she's a strong woman, putting up with a lot to get revenge, that is until she needs to help Nick, which catapults them into an exciting romantic adventure.

The character development is deep and its not just the main characters,
Tonya
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
WoW!!!!!
Paula
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-paranormal
Well I enjoyed this installment of the Eternal Guardians. Nick & Cynna's stories was a little dark
Emily Maynard
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Theresa
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nick gave himself up to Hades in exchange for Isadora’s soul. Now he’s in the hands of Hades’s sadistic son Zagreus’s. But Zagreus uses another lost soul Cynna for his dirty work. Then suddenly they’re both free, but are they really?

I gave this story a 5 because it made cry, even though it had some problems. Like, who leaves a baby unattended lying next to a fire?

Footnote: 1) There’s a hypocritical concept running through a lot books I read. All these guys talk about how the girls light pushes a
Holly
Sep 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Well this was the final nail in the coffin of this series for me. On reflection I'm surprised I lasted this long actually.

I feel like I am in the minority here as low star reviews for these books on good reads is few and far between. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why I kept on reading because I thought they would get better. Also I was pretty lazy at updating my kindle. I think its because there is generally a good set up for the next book. I always found myself really interested in the ne
Sonja
Feb 12, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-ebooks
It has been six months since Hades had given Nick over to Zagreus to break. He has tried physical torture and sexual torture, and when that doesn't work Zagreus comes up with a new plan of emotional torture(which is totally going to back fire on him). Since the moment that Nick became her responsibility, Cynna had found it hard to maintain her cold facade. Though she directs and is responsible for all of Nick's torture, she hates it and hates what she is becoming because of Zagreus. Nick, on the ...more
Dolores Johnson
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The titles for book 6 and 7 should be switched--to me, this didn't read as twisted as Bound, Niko is probably my favorite at this point and is actually rather sweet...“Don’t fight me right now.” He sat on the couch and leaned back into the cushions so she was draped over him. Then he reached up, pressed her face into the hollow between his shoulder and throat, and tightened his other arm around her back. “Just let me hold you for a few minutes.”
Christina L Taylor
Great as always

The only thing I didn't like about this book were the typographical errors, and some of the sentences didn't make sense because the wording was wrong. So, on several occasions I had to re-read the paragraph or sentence and put in the correct word that should've been there. Other than that, it was a great story to read.
Laura Quinn
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5/5 for everything in this story!!!

I love all The Eternal Guardians and the books but this one is by far the best! Nick was beyond delicious and Cynna was a superb match for him in every way.

Sigh who is the next Guardian? He has A LOT to live up to.
  • Fire Rising (Dark Kings, #2)
  • Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #11)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Inferno of Darkness (Order of the Blade #8)
  • Temptation in Shadows
  • Tamed (Dark Protectors, #6.5)
  • Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians, #5)
  • Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #12)
  • Wolf's Fall (Alpha Pack, #6)
  • Hero of a Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #14)
  • Prince of Shadows (Paladin Warriors, #3)
  • Angus (Connor Clan, #2.5)
  • Wulfe Untamed (Feral Warriors, #8)
  • Falling Blind (Sentinel Wars, #7)
Before topping multiple bestseller lists—including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal—award winning author Elisabeth Naughton taught middle school science. A voracious reader, she soon discovered she had a knack for creating stories with a chemistry of their own. The spark turned into a flame, and Elisabeth now writes full-time.

Though primarily known for her romant

Eternal Guardians (8 books)
  • Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1)
  • Entwined (Eternal Guardians, #2)
  • Tempted (Eternal Guardians, #3)
  • Enraptured (Eternal Guardians, #4)
  • Enslaved (Eternal Guardians, #5)
  • Bound (Eternal Guardians, #6)
  • Awakened (Eternal Guardians, #8)
“Gods, this is so fucked up. You and me. It makes no sense.” 1 likes
“What we did yesterday doesn’t matter. It’s what we do today that determines who we are.” 0 likes