Start by marking “Sweet Green Paper (Adventures of Christian Holmes 2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Green Paper (Adventures of Christian Holmes 2)

Sweet Green Paper

(Adventures of Christian Holmes #2)

Christian Holmes is on the trail of a thief. It's another day in the life of his private detective agency—until he's shown a picture of the thief's accomplice, and recognizes his own cousin.

So he partners with his cousin in pursuit of a thief and the more elusive truth. All sorts of lies are told, when the reward is sweet green paper.

Christian Holmes is a detective series,
Published September 3rd 2013 by SALT Christian Press

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Green Paper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Green Paper

Start your review of Sweet Green Paper (Adventures of Christian Holmes 2)
Age Appropriate For: All Ages
Best for Ages: 10-18

After reading the first story in the series, I was eager to read the second. This second story was even more interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat, eager to find out what was next.

I have never been big into Sherlock Holmes, but I do enjoy his stories that I have read. This is an obvious play on Sherlock Holmes, and it made it so interesting. The story was well structured, and the plot was very interesting. It was free from violence and o
Angie Thompson
I feel like I'm missing a few things with this series--like it's assumed that I know the characters, their job, and their personalities, even though I've only met them once before--but I really don't think it would take more than a tiny bit of background to pull everything together and really make me feel like I've known these characters forever. I'm certainly enjoying them quite a bit!

This was quite an interesting mystery, and I loved all the confusion and how the agents reacted to it. :) Henry
Victoria Brinius
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting spin-off and it kept me reading in one sitting. I liked the ending and the mystery was good. There is definitely truth that needs to be found out. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.
Heather
Paul Willis
Jan 03, 2017
Arnetta
Apr 15, 2018
Shannon McDermott is the author of the fantasy novel The Valley of Decision, as well as the futuristic The Last Heir. She has written the Adventures of Christian Holmes, a series of humorous detective novellas, and Beauty of the Lilies and Summer Leaves (Sons of Tryas, I and II).

Shannon lives in the Midwest and enjoys coffee, novels, and history.

Adventures of Christian Holmes (2 books)
  • Inspection (Adventures of Christian Holmes #1)