Start by marking “Natural Harmony (Confession Records, #1)” as Want to Read:
Natural Harmony (Confession Records, #1)

Natural Harmony

(Confession Records #1)

Suddenly named the acting president of her uncle’s record label, former pop princess Sabrina Walker is finally ready to grow up. While her professional life moves forward, she still clings to the last fragment of her past life in the form of an uncertain relationship with her manager, Beau.

When Sabrina hires handsome, young assistant, Wade Lawson, he awakens in her the hid
Paperback, 1st edition, 280 pages
Published November 22nd 2013 by Kate Roth

To ask other readers questions about Natural Harmony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natural Harmony

Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3 stars!!

Hmmmm...I guess this was a cute read? I mean, there's some angst but not a whole lot plus I actually liked weirdo Beau the most. He's the one character I have hope for; the others fall in love with each other at first sight. There are a few typos and I thought Sabrina's instant love/attraction/lust for Wade was dubious considering how attached she was to Beau at the moment. Though there are two dudes mentioned in the blurb, I didn't find this to be a love triangle story.

Overall, a nice
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
My thoughts after I read this book were

cool story bro photo OEG1R_zps4a8776a1.gif

Sabrina aka Sabra a one hit wonder singer many years ago. She is given the President position at the record company by her uncle who is sick.

She unfortunately has been tied to creepster manager Beau in some odd relationship for the past 10 years.

photo 860279_zps9fd55885.gif

She needs an assistant and in walks young hottie Wade who is looking for his way into the record business.

lol photo tumblr_inline_mvp3jdL90M1rm5dv7_zps28c0715a.gif

She is very attracted to Wade right off the bat even though she's six years older than him.

photo kristen-wiig-steve-carell-anchorman-2-o_zpsea12023f.gif
***SIDE NOT
Jamie
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!! Sweet and Sexy!! Loved It!

IT'S LIVE!

A completely unique story that had me wrapped up from the first page... A story of one woman finally finding and believing in herself and the beautiful man that helped her find her way. I ate this one up!

Sweet Sabrina Walker.. former pop princess now working at Confessions Records..her uncle's label and also the label that launched her short career as "sabra". She no longer dreams of being a star.. she ju
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4/4.5--Sweet and Sappy--Stars!!!!

Here's me.....after finishing this book.

Perma-smile!!

Sometimes you just need a good ole sweet and sappy love story. Full of hearts and rainbows and all of that other lovey-dovey shit.

Wade--seriously that dude was SWOON worthy! I need a hopeless romantic like Wade.

Natural Harmony is Wade and Sabrina's story. Sabrina was a one-hit wonder you could say. Famous at the age of 17 and infamous a few years later....eventually becoming an executive of her uncles record l
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

With her uncle being sick, Sabrina has been given the position of acting president of her uncle's record label. With a new position comes a new assistant, Wade.

I didnt like Sabrina's manager/guy-she's-sleeping-with, Beau, I thought he was very manipulative. Once Wade appeared, there was no doubt who the right guy for her was.

There's a thousand words for you Sabrina. I'll say them all to you eventually.

I picked this up looking for low angst, sweet, sexy, cute romance and I got exactl
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
An arc was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

~~4.75 MADE-ME-SMILE HEARTS~~

Sabrina Walker, a former pop princess is suddenly named the acting president of her Uncle’s record label when she learns that he’s ill. Sabrina is ready to move forward with her professional career and show her Uncle and her peers that she’s up for the challenge. Beau is her manager and she’s also his secret lover. She was swept off her feet when she first meets Beau. The dazzling smile, the nice tan,
Reaganstar
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG, WADE WADE WADE!!! Oh wait, first.... Kate has done it again. made a truly engrossing novel that sucks you into the characters and there lives making you fall in love with each and every character to the ones you love to love to the ones you love to hate.
Now, back to where I was... OH,Wade, Wade Wade... you are such an amazing character... truly devoted in your job, your feelings and behind closed doors...How, could a woman not be jealous of what your willing to offer Sabrina!

Each and ever
Lisa
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kate Roth has done it again! Having read a pre release copy of this book I can say without doubt that it's one to add to your TBR list. I will not do spoilers but what I can say is that once again Kate has created interesting and believable characters and I was pulled in right from the start. I had my very own cast playing the movie of the book in my mind!
The story is exciting and emotional at the same time. I found myself in tears more than once. Two sexy men feature in the book - both quite di
Paula
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
Thank you, Kate Roth for letting me read an ARC of Natural Harmony. I'm not a blogger, but I am a fan of Kate Roth and she was gracious enough to let me read this wonderful story before it went live.
Natural Harmony is about Sabrina Walker, former pop princess who finds herself in the position of President of Confession Records. When we meet Sabrina, she's a bit lost in her life. She's struggling to figure out who she is and what her decade long relationship with her manager, Beau, re
Tia Louise
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SO much to love about this book!
From the fun setup of the Britney v. Christina past of our MC
to her *interesting* relationship with her manager...

And then there's WADE... omg. H-O-T!!!

This is a fantastic, fun, sexy, lovely book.

Highly recommend!!!
Nicole
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it

" He smelled like sex and cologne and Sabrina hated how badly those two things made her want him."

So…I think it's safe to say I totally wasn't expecting that one. I went into this blind, yes when I signed up I read the synopsis and it was intriguing…however when going to read, I totally forgot what the synopsis was about and I didn't go back to read it again. Going in blind was a good idea on my part. Now don't read into that wrong please. I throughly enjoyed the story, there were some parts wh
Christina
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2013
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

Wade’s kiss had awakened her. He’d set fire to the girl of her past and from the ashes she’d become the woman she’d long denied herself to be.

Thank you Ms. Roth, you just summed up this book for me, right there in two simple sentences. Really, this book was beautifully written and it showcases all of the GOOD things that romance novels have to offer.

Sabrina is a young woman with a lot going for her. She is in her late 20s and is the head of A&R
Savannah
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange of my honest opinion and review.

Sabrina Walker is a former pop singer turned into musical executive. She works in the recording company of her uncle, but she never has felt confident about her capacity and value as employee or singer. She has a clandestine relationship with her former manager (Beau); he’s forty years old and the only man who she has intimated. When Beau asks her she works for him, she must to take his uncle’s job and be the
Mary Tatar
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Natural Harmony by Kate Roth was the first book I read from this author. You want to know something? I absolutely adored it! It was the perfect weekend read. I happened to dive into it on Saturday and didn’t want to come up for air. It grabbed me from the very beginning. I happened to connect with the characters right away. It also had a different feel then other books in the genre. I would say it was a pretty genuine story from the very beginning. It had a little angst which could be classified ...more
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
I have been a Kate Roth fan since I read her book The Low Notes last year. (Do yourselves a favor and read that one, too! it’s not to be missed!) Naturally, I was excited to check out Natural Harmony. This is her first self-published novel, and I was interested to see what kind of ride she was going to take us on. I loved the setting of this book, I don’t read a ton of office romances, so it was a nice change of pace.

We get to see our heroine, Sabrina, really blossom in this book, thrown into th
Becky
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, first-reads
Oh where can I find my very own Wade? I mean men like him must exist in real life, right? I mean they must if we are finding them in books...

Sabrina is a former pop princess who has had to work pretty hard to get where she is. She is having "relations" with her manager, and has for sometime, but there really is no future there. Sabrina finds out that her uncle is sick and she is taking over Confession Records as the new President. She is pretty overwhelmed and needs to prove that she deserves th
Katie(babs)
Jan 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Enjoyable contemporary romance about the music industry, featuring, Sabrina, a former pop star at age 18 who after a big hit record loses her fame. She ends up working for her uncle who owns the record label that she was with. Ten years later, Sabrina has made a name for herself signing acts. She's having a long term love affair with her manager Beau, who was her first lover when she turned 18. He's older than her and treats her only as a friends with benefits. Sabrina wants more, other than gre ...more
Joood Hooligan
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review by the author.
I loved this story. It didn't need filled to the brink with drama to keep my attention. It was refreshing to see a woman in power, especially where she was believable enough not to have everything together or fall into her lap magically. She had things holding her back from achieving her potential and it helped to really connect with her.

At the beginning of the story, Sabrina frustrated me. She seemed like a smart woman who was b
Amanda Lanclos
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying this is the first book I have read by Kate Roth, and it won’t be my last. The writing style she has is amazing, and I absolutely love it! After saying that I am going to say I commend her for her heroine! Sabrina is an amazing woman, yes she has had a few bumps along the way, and now she is being put on the spot when her uncle asks her to become president of the record company he’s built from the ground up.
Sabrina doesn’t know what she is going to do, but when she fin
Christy
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review**

Sabrina just wanted to be respected. She wanted people to know that she did earn her way to the top of her Uncle’s Record label, not just because she was family. She wanted them to know, that she is the best in the business at what she does, and that she deserves the title of Acting President that her Uncle has now bestowed upon her.

Sabrina never saw Wade coming, or well she did, when he came in to interview for a job as her assista
Shirley Frances
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it

After being promoted to President of her uncle's record label, Sabrina needs an assistant ASAP. In comes Wade. A resourceful, smart and handsome man, Wade ignites in Sabrina feelings she never experienced before. Although she has been in a 'relationship' with Beau, she knows that nothing is going to come from it other than to keep living on past expectations and desires.

Neither of them pursue each other straight out, but Wade and Sabrina's attraction to each other gets the best of them
Helen Stothard
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting book, after ten years of being controlled by others Sabrina finally gets to take control of her life, only now realising what she's missed. As usual she's given no choice in the decision that triggers all this, but, over the next few months you see her start to come out of her shell and blossom.

A lot of her strength comes from her new assistant Wade, for whom she feels an instant attraction, but won't act on it because she's scared of what people will think of her.

Her man
Sue
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~ I was given this book in exchange for an honest review ~

I like Kate Roth's natural way of writing a story that many people can relate to. This one asks the question of should you stay in a semi-comfortable relationship that is private and where the man has to be in total control over you (Beau)...or do you get brave and venture out with someone who really knows what love is and helps you become a confident and secure woman (Wade).
Beau is the older man who has known Sabrina since she was young
Sara
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
Natural Harmony by Kate Roth is the type of book that had me hooked from the very beginning, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In my mind, one of the strongest points of the book is how well-developed the two romantic leads – Sabrina and Wade – were. They both had their own personalities, but they complimented each other. What really stood out as I read the book is the chemistry they had as well. As far as character traits, the thing I liked the most was what a strong character Sabrina was. She might ...more
For the Love of Books
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Totally Awesome Stars
This is definitely one of those books that I want to read again :) Team Wade all the way! I think I have found myself a new book boyfriend! This book was a fun read that I enjoyed throughout the whole story. It's not one of the stories that has to be filled with drama to keep you entranced, you just genuinely want to keep reading. The main character Sabrina is a breath of fresh air in a book world filled with whiny, male dependent heroines. She is a strong independent woma
Tawnya Peltonen
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This story was based on one of the most unique, interesting premises I've read in some time. I wasn't sure what to think of Sabrina at the beginning but I ended up loving her and rooting for her to find her happiness. And Wade! I absolutely adore Wade. I love his sense of humor and his persistence. And I loved their interaction together. Reading this book made me feel like I was watching a *real* relationship unfold. I highly recommend it to fans of New Adult and romance in ge ...more
Cory
Dec 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book.

Sabrina goes through a process of finding herself when she is thrown into power and Wade helps her along each and every step. He never loses hope and keeps her guessing what she thought she knew about herself.

Beau - what a total loser this guy is. I'm glad he man's up in the end, but I definitely wasn't sorry to see Sabrina tell him where to go... Finally.

Looking forward to reading more books from this author. She kept me turning pages and had my attention the entire
Josh Zimmerman
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indy-book-club
Ms. Roth never fails to satisfy. Her character development is always so natural that I struggle to define when I have fallen for them, despite how invested I feel in knowing their stories. While "The Low Notes" and "Reckless Radiance" were both enjoyable and well-written, something about "Natural Harmony" was decidedly different, and in a pleasant way. I look forward to following Roth's writing--she is a truly talented storyteller.
Adrianne James
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indie-author, na
This is the first book I have read by Kate Roth but it will not be the last! LOVED Natural Harmony! The characters were developed and the reactions to things were spot on. So many books have crazy reactions to the most basic elements, but not this one. This one felt real. The emotions felt real. And best of all I felt myself rooting for the couple. Perfect stand alone with a HEA.
Jenni Fields-Hatfield
Review to come during blog tour next week!

Read more reviews at wwww.stickyreads.blogspot.com
  • My Real
  • Running Home
  • Sweet Nothing
  • Dark Universe (The Universe Series #2)
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
  • Not Alone (Brown County, #1)
  • The Demarcation of Jack
  • The Sound of Shooting Stars
  • Out of the Ashes (Ashes #1)
  • Rocked By Him
  • In Control (The City, #2)
  • Acquiring Hearts (The Heart Series Book #1)
  • Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
  • Out of Tune
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
  • Stealing Promises
  • Rock'n Tapestries (Rock'n Tapestries, #1)
  • Something Worth Saving
Published since 2012, Kate Roth is addicted to all things romance. Her passion for love stories, both traditional and unconventional, has led her to write in various sub-genres of romance including New Adult, Paranormal and Erotica. Kate is inspired by everything from music to the real-life romance tales she's heard through her years as a professional hair stylist.

One thing is certain, Kate Roth

Confession Records (2 books)
  • Sway (Confession Records, #2)
“No wonder he was so sweet and accommodating. His mother was like a damn fairy flittering around bringing goodness to the world in the form of wine and hot sons.” 1 likes
“His mother was a like a damn fairy flitting around bringing goodness to the world in the form of wine and hot sons.” 1 likes