Start by marking “The Rubicon Effect” as Want to Read:

The Rubicon Effect

What happens when we cross the Rubicon, and there is no going back to the way things used to be? How do you solve problems with no solutions? These are the questions Roy Dimond dares to ask in his new thriller, The Rubi- con Effect.

The US Presidential election opens doors to a horrific plan to contain global climate change. However, two unre- lated events, a newly ordained
Paperback, first, 355 pages
Published September 9th 2013 by Grey Gate Media (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Rubicon Effect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rubicon Effect

Start your review of The Rubicon Effect
Madi Preda
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Rubicon Effect

The Rubicon Effect,this new book of Roy Dimond is set in a total upside down world.The authors features an unusual scenario,get the readers to know the "big secrets of political strategies" sessions,under the circumstances of a newly ordained Pope,the US presidential Election and the death of Venezuelan President.
This novel mass appeal is due to the popular world's global climate,too far on the way to irreversible change.
The scientist Sam Allbright may have the miraculous
Christine
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It reminded me of books like The da Vinci Code... Political intrigue, religious icons, mysterious characters. I was compelled to keep reading, to see how it would end, and I was not disappointed with how the story turned out. Dimond's characters are clearly drawn, and varied, and the story and setting are at times familiar, and at other times unique and fascinating. The story seems realistic, and well-researched. It feels like it could happen in our world.
Rosie Amber
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book I have recently read by Roy Dimond and I am really impressed with the way he gets really important messages about our human life across to the reader. He makes you think about your life and how you are living it.

The Rubicon Effect deals with how the way we live our lives is damaging the planet and endangering the future for our children. A Rubicon means a situation where there is no turning back from. Originally written several years ago, there are surprisingly similar ev
My Book Addiction and More MBA
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventure
HE RUBICON EFFECT by Roy Dimond is an interesting Contemporary Adventure. Fast paced and filled with danger, the Apocalypse, and possibly the End of Days,where humanity will be judged... Can two seemingly unrelated events determine the outcome of humanity? With political and religious contenders both on the rise, can an environmentalist, a mysterious Elder from the Andes, and a President termed Lame Duck, all three visionaries stop the madness and save humanity? You must read "The Rubicon Effect ...more
Donald
Jun 12, 2016
Ed Campbell Jr.
is currently reading it
Sep 26, 2018
Roy Dimond lives with his wife in Victoria, British Columbia.

In his first life, Roy had the honor of helping at risk children and their families. In his second life, he pursues his love of travel and writing. Having explored four continents from Cuzco to Kyoto, Santorini to Tsumago, his wanderings have all found a way into his stories.

Roy’s first book is called The Singing Bowl and is out in its S