Start by marking “Need Love” as Want to Read:
Need Love

Need Love

Need Love is a collection of 55 short stories and flash fiction exploring the theme of love and loss:

This is a book about love. The kind where the bite is bigger than the bark, where scars sting and hearts swell and throb with a vicious red pulse every time you stare into each other’s eyes; where lips bleed from passionate kisses and sunsets set ablaze the sky
Published September 11th 2013 by Juju Books

To ask other readers questions about Need Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Need Love

Start your review of Need Love
Darcey
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I bought Need Love after falling in love with some of the short stories present in this anthology. I had also read his novel The Haunted Hikikomori and gave that 5 stars, so my expectations were already high. I wasn't disappointed!

There are over fifty of his finest stories here to keep and treasure, some which I had read before and many which were completely new.

This book would probably appeal more to women, as the stories are very emotional, beautifully bittersweet and s
Karen
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From the first heart wrenching story Lawrence had me hooked. I would point out that his book comes with a warning not a foreword!

I had already read a few of these stories before on Lawrence's blog & Twitter feed so they felt like old friends being revisited, reawakening those first feelings of reading such heartfelt raw emotions. The others added to the strength of this compilation, all dovetailing perfectly.

Need Love is a compilation of over 50 little gems of love, loss, sex, sore hearts
Nora O'mahoney
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Need love? Pearce's collection of short stories provides a complete view of all types of love. The everlasting type, like in "Their Last First Kiss", the longing type like in "A Sweltering Summer's Night", the perfect type, like in "Supermoon Love" and the wistful type that seems to be in "The Morning After." Taken together, the collection might be the story of one couple or several. The author's choice to refer to the characters as he and she gives an Everyman quality to the collection. Taken s ...more
Katsa
Kelvin Hayes
Dec 14, 2018
Monica Genova
May 17, 2019
I write messed-up romance short story collections, psycho-ghost novels and movie screenplays for producers in Hollywood. I have lots I want to write about and even more that I want to read about. Books are wonderful.

My twitter is @lawrencepearce