Start by marking “Goldi and the Bear” as Want to Read:
Goldi and the Bear

Goldi and the Bear

(Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romances #3)

Goldi Lycan’s life is falling apart. Her dad’s gone wild wolf, her house is under threat of foreclosure, and the only one she can turn to for help is her high school boyfriend whose heart she crushed.
Goldi’s father is missing. She needs his signature and the money he’s hidden or the bank will foreclose and sell to a buyer she suspects is her ex-boyfriend, whose heart
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 107 pages
Published July 20th 2013 by Passion In Print Press

To ask other readers questions about Goldi and the Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goldi and the Bear

Jenny Brightman Harris
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this book Goldi is a wolf and Zach is her bear ex-boyfriend. There are many things that happen in this story but it all starts with Goldi having problems with the sheep farms ranch going into foreclosure. Goldi is trying to find a way to get the bank to give her and her father an extension on the loan but her father runs off to be a wolf, the truck breaks down, and her ex-boyfriend has to help her to make it to her appointment on time. Goldi is beginning to think the universe is stacked again ...more
Kathy
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This is the first book I have read by Jessica Aspen and it most certainly won't be my last! I loved Goldi and Zeke's story! Their story was steamy, passionate, sexy and tumultuous as well as suspenseful! Jessica Aspen truly has a gift to transport you into a world of Werewolves and Werebears!! I loved every second of it and so will you!
Charity
As far as Fairytale retellings go I really enjoyed Goldi and Zeke's story. It's not my favorite sub genre, but I read it as part of a challenge and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. The story flowed nicely, with plenty of suspense, a good story line, a solid relationship, and great ending. I would like to know more about Zeke's family and business adventures, but for a stand alone novella this was perfect.
Patricia
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the series is all about Goldie and three bears . Well Goldie is a wolf shifter, trying to keep the ranch from going under and the bear is Zeke her ex boyfriend and a bearshifter . Holding a grudge for breaking his heart. While Zeke make Goldie realize that they are perfect together . Will Goldie save the farm find her dad and get Zeke back.
I read this book awhile back and fell in love with the characters , so when I got to reread , it was like coming home. The characters in
Diana in SC
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a free copy by the author in return for a review. The description on Goodreads is accurate. This novella is a contemporary emotional western romance with a little suspense, and the fact that three-fourths of the characters are shapeshifters is secondary. It was more of an angsty contemporary romance than I prefer. If you like that sort of thing, then this is a great novella for you to read. It was well written with vivid characters and good plot. The main guy is an alpha, and the lad ...more
Diana in SC
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
wanda flanagan
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review .I absolutely loved this story.Goldi is in trouble ,her father's staying wolf more and more and they are about to lose the ranch.Zeke never stopped loving Goldi even though she broke his heart .When these two are put back in close company passions rise .Both Goldi and Zeke will find out things they thought before were very wrong and will take their second chance and not let go. Enjoyed this from start to finish .Two thumbs way up.
wanda flanagan
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Laura Davis
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read. The characters are easy to relate to and feel for. This is a great series and I can't wait to read Scarlett.
Madeline Maureen
Sarahs496
Nov 07, 2018
Zee Williams
Jan 22, 2017

Jessica Aspen always wanted to be spirited away to a world inhabited by elves, were-wolves and sexy men who walk on the dark side of the knife. Luckily, she’s able to explore her fantasy side and delve into new worlds by writing paranormal romance and twisting fairy tales.
She loves indulging in dark chocolate, reading eclectic novels, and dreaming of ocean vacations, but instead spends most of he

Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romances (6 books)
  • RED (Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romances, #1)
  • Snow and the Seventh Wolf
  • Cinder (Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romances, #4)
  • Scarlett (A Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romance)
  • SILVER: A Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romance (Sexy Shifter Fairytale Romances Book 5)