Start by marking “Teamwork (Wunder, #3)” as Want to Read:
Teamwork (Wunder, #3)

Teamwork

(Wunder #3)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Their first time as a trio. The team of Tank, Wunder and Pete will face their greatest challenge when they come up against RIP subject number 776, the deadliest Zombie yet. He's unpredictable , smart, full of cunning and has yet to be found.

While they fight for their lives, the heat between Pete and Wunder will blaze out of control.

They will discover powers within themselv
Published December 3rd 2014 by Dream Z Dragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teamwork, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teamwork

S. Policar
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
There's a definitely change the writing style between this book and Reunion. With the books being published 15 months apart, the reader can really see how Ms. Von has grown into her current style of writing.

Teamwork picks up with Wunder, Tank, and Pete on the hunt for 776; an infected unlike any they have dealt with before. The reason R.I.P made the trio the first 3-man team in R.I.P. history is obvious with this new hunt, though I was a bit surprised they'd chosen 776 to be the trio's first mis
Ariel Mathis
*A complimentary copy of this ebook was given to me by the author in exchange for this readers' honest review.*

Oh my Lord!! That ending!! Wow!! That cliffhanger ending that has me wanting MORE, SO MUCH MORE!!
Here are the things that I liked:
1. This novel is LONGER than previous installments. So, kudos to the author for taking the time to give this story depth and her characters are developing quite well. Especially that fucker, 776. I don't like him, have a feeling I never will & I'm okay wi
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I hate reading a book and having to wait for the author to work her magic on the next!
I just realized, I like reading series books when they're all out. So, I don't have to wait....
I'm not a very patient person! :)

This author is Amazing! I have read her writings from the very beginning. The first book was the best and it keeps getting better from there! She has other series, but this series is my favorite. A great twist on Zombies. Not the everyday normal Zombies, No, she had to write about Supe
Rina White
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombies, awesome
I wasn't sure about Teamwork at first because of the length. It's much longer than the other installments and (I'm going to honestly admit) I feared it would drag. I'm happy to admit I was wrong! I stayed awake until the wee morning hours reading.
Teamwork is action packed, fun, exciting, entertaining, sexy and leaves the reader itching for more just as all have been so far.
Once again, I'm going to try my best to be patient for the next installment, Instinct (LOVE the title!)
I say even if readers
L.P. Lindeman
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love it! Can't get enough of Wunder and Pete these two are amazing. From the first page to the last you feel their emotions. It's a weird and awesome feeling when reading a book when you feel the exact things they are describing in the pages. This is when you know how well the Author knows her readers. Great job with this one. It's sexy, fun and mysterious all wrapped in one. So take a chance and get absorbed in the wonderful addiction of Wunder's world you won't be disappointed.
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this series. Zombies are everywhere but there is one zombie that is terrorizing the facility. 776 has escaped and is running lose killing people and other zombies. He seems to be different than the other zombies Wunder and her team have encountered. He seems stronger, quicker and smarter.
Marilyn Ortega
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The best book in series yet!! With 776 on the loose there is no telling what may happen.
Wunder, Pete, and Tank have been sent to hunt him.
Full of action.
I can't wait to read how it un-folds for them in Book #4
Marsha
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Teamwork by A.R. Von is fantastic. This episode starts off faster than the others and keeps up the pace all the way through. Some adventures, HOTT love scenes and a huge cliffhanger. Well Done. More Please.
Amanda Knobloch
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a great series! It grabs ur attention and keeps it. Great mix of drama and steamy romance. This book also ends with a big cliff hanger!!! Can't wait to read the next book in the series! Love this series and this author! Thank you AR Von for writing these great stories.
Jeanine Walsh palinkas
I'm so intrigued by this series, and so upset with the ending! 776 was caught. End of story! But it's NOT! I see this going in so many different directions and my head is spinning!
Shawndra
Sep 13, 2013
Tara
Jan 17, 2018
A.R. Von
Sep 11, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Mar 26, 2014
Sally Ember
Mar 30, 2014
AR Von Fans: Excerpts 5 4 Dec 08, 2014 07:11PM
A.R. is an animal lover who was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She’s a mother of two entertaining boys (as well as a large menagerie of pets, all of which she considers her babies.)
She’s also a wife to a delightfully handsome, amazingly supportive and

Wunder (4 books)
  • Dreamz (Wunder #0.5)
  • The Approach (Wunder #1)
  • Reunion (Wunder, #2)