Start by marking “Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5-2.5)” as Want to Read:
Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5-2.5)

Unite Me

(Shatter Me #1.5, 2.5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  27,258 ratings  ·  2,009 reviews
Destroy Me tells the events between Shatter Me and Unravel Me from Warner's point of view. Even though Juliette shot him in order to escape, Warner can't stop thinking about her--and he'll do anything to get her back. But when the Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment arrives, he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner cannot allow.

Fracture Me is told from A
Published February 4th 2014 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Unite Me, please sign up.
Michelle Davis I would recommend reading Destroy Me (the first novella from Warner's pov) in-between Shatter Me and Unravel Me. Then read Fracture Me (the novella fr…moreI would recommend reading Destroy Me (the first novella from Warner's pov) in-between Shatter Me and Unravel Me. Then read Fracture Me (the novella from Adam's pov) in-between Unravel Me and Ignite Me. (less)
Shannon Fay i mean, it's not REALLY an account, but if you get a library card, you can read TONS of books for free from your local library system, as physical boo…morei mean, it's not REALLY an account, but if you get a library card, you can read TONS of books for free from your local library system, as physical books, ebooks or even listen to audiobooks, all for free, and all you need is proof of address/residence to get a library card at your local library.(less)

·  27,258 ratings  ·  2,009 reviews

Start your review of Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5-2.5)
Cookie
Sep 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
Mafi said there will be "A ton of bonus content" DID YOU MEAN CHAPTER SIXTY TWO IN WARNER'S POV

description
P
Oct 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
“Because these words I write down are the only proof I have that I'm still alive”

Well ... This book was quite enjoyable for me. Since Warner is my main ship, I adored every minute I read his stories which surprised me no end about how deep his character is. That being said, Warner compared to Adam made me see the big differences even though I shipped Adam so hard in Shatter Me. Warner hasn't judged Juliette by her power or capability, being totally in love with a girl whose power is lethal.
Whitney Atkinson

HOLD

THE

FREAKIN

PHONE

im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so
Emily Hathaway
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This...isn't about Kenji. That disappoints me greatly. Otherwise I'm excited to have these two novellas in my grubby hands ;D

Mostly, I just want hot sexy Warner in my grubby hands. Forget Adam.

Adam who??

EXACTLY.
Tanja
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This really made me love Aaron and dislike Adam. Mostly the latter because now I truly understand how he was holding Juliette back. He basically thought of her as a wounded dog he needed to protect. It was always "Juliette's gonna cry" "Juliette will probably puke" and "Juliette is locked inside her own world today" and the love Aaron has for her is nowhere near Adam's heart or mind.

This is a must-read for the trilogy to be whole.
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
I usually don't enjoy novellas all that much. They usually bore me, still, I read them anyway because they are quick to read. I am so happy I read this.

Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) Warner's POV ★★★★★

“Watching her talk to someone else made me crazy. I was jealous. Ridiculous. I wanted her to know me; I wanted her to talk to me. And I felt it then: this strange, inexplicable sense that she might be the only person in the world I could really care about.”

If I thought I was intrigued by Warner i
sam
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: type-novella
I loved destroy me better than fracture me..I mean who wouldn't?

Destroy me: 4.5/5⭐
Fracture me: 3/5⭐

Overall rating: 3.75/5⭐
Warda
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Think I prefer and enjoy the perspectives of the other characters more than Juliette's... ...more
Giselle
Warner!!! I knew there was more to him. I just knew it!

Can't fault Adam for wanting to protect his brother but what about Juliette? He thinks so little of her. That's she's incapable of protecting herself. Not cool Adam
Lauren Kammerdiener
since this is an e-novella bind-up, this is a collective review. each novella is individually rated. overall rating is based on the average of the individual ratings.

Destroy Me
rating: four / five
frEAKING WARNER MY ABSOLUTE BABY CHILD.
THIS WAS PAINFUL TO READ BC HE WAS SO SAD ABOUT JULIETTE AND HIS FATHER AND IT HURT AND I WANTED SOME WARNETTE ACTION FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL LITERALLY TAKE ANYTHING I JUST

Fracture Me
rating: four / five
darnit, Adam, you selfish little.
like I un
Holly
Thoughts on Destroy Me:
I understand Warner more now. I don't think he is a monster, but as I remember some of the things he said to Juliette in Unravel Me, I still don't like him.

Thoughts on Fracture Me:
I am so frustrated! Adam, what the heck?! Acting like Juliette's a burden, something to take care of because she can't take care of herself, instead of caring for her! Juliette's the weak link, Juliette's too trapped in her own head, Juliette can't protect herself...ugh!! I'm so peeved. This isn'
Jackie
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
January 7th 2018:

Juliette's diary is just too real sometimes.
And even when you're ready to let go. When you're ready to break free. When you're ready to be brand new. Loneliness is an old friend standing beside you in the mirror, looking you in the eye, challenging you to live your life without it. You can't find the words to fight yourself, to fight the words screaming that you're not good enough never enough never ever enough.
Loneliness is a bitter wretched companion. Sometimes it just
Tina

yAAAAAAS

Caitlin
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-read, 2-stars

I mean this was okay but it didn’t really add anything to the series and I didn’t particularly care for it at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Penny
Destroy Me

Can I be objective when it comes to Warner?

Of course not!

I just love him so much, he's probably my favorite book boyfriend. And I still can't get over the fact that I fell for Adam at first!

About this novella, it was really good to (re)read about Warner's thoughts and his past and I absolutely loved the ending so I have to give it 4 ⭐.

Fracture Me

Having read all the books in the series (minus Believe Me) I can say that Adam is not my favorite character. I really liked him the first time

pauline
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
reread: 4 stars!

TAHEREH MAFI DID IT AGAIN! SHE BLEW MY MIND FOUR TIMES!
Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews]
Rating: 4 stars

‘Unite Me’ by Tahereh Mafi is a novella bind up, split into ‘Fracture Me’ (From Adam’s point of view) and ‘Destroy Me’ (Told from Warner’s point of view). The titles themselves are indicative enough, stressing how Juliette’s departure would affect both of these men; Losing Juliette for Warner would destroy him, but losing Juliette for Adam would only fracture him.

This novella is very telling – it highlights just how much and how far each of these men will go to f
Sophie Elaina
Destroy Me: 2.5/2.5

Destroy Me is and excellent addition to the Shatter Me series and I enjoyed the fact it delved in to Warner’s situation between Shatter Me and Unravel Me. It was great to see behind the scenes and see what his life is really like and Tahereh Mafi did a great job adding slightly more depth to Warner’s character development with this little novella. If you love Warner, you’ll get a lot of insight into his character especially if you have not yet read Ignite Me.

Fracture Me: 1/2.5
sally ✿
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Destroy Me: ★★★★ | Destroy Me destroyed me. I LOVE YOU WARNER.

Fracture Me: ★★ | Adam, you know I used to like you. Sure, your romance with Juliette was cringe, but I used to think you were nice. You were a bit rude in Unravel Me, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Now I am just not a fan.

Juliette's Journal: ★★ | mostly the same stuff we read in the regular novels with some extra stuff mixed in.
Angela
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Was reminded why I love t mafi so much. And those journal entries.... Sweet Jesus They're sad

First I would like to say that I'm writing this review for the whole Shatter Me series, and second that I never EVER write reviews... That being said here's my review of the shatter me series.

Breathtaking, wonderful, stunning.... I could use any of those words to describe this series but they would all be understatement.

Mafi's writing is beyond refreshing and unique. It's something so hard to describ
Taylor Knight
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it

It'd had been so insanely long since I read this series that I wasn't sure if it was too late for me to read this book. I remember all the other books really well but I wasn't sure if it would be hard for me to get back into this series because it's been two years since I read Ignite Me. But I was very surprised to find how easily I got back into this world and the characters.

I loved Destroy Me so much. I love Warner so much and reading from his point of view was amazing. I felt like everything
Kyla Harris
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2/5/16 - 4.5 stars
I loved everything about this book minusing Adam's POV. I really disliked his! It just made me hate him more, him seriously leaving Julitette behind and not even mentioning her... it was like he didn't even care.. wow, Adam, wow... smoooooth. You so got what you deserved in book three. So yes! Dislike Adam with a passion, but Warner now he's another thing comin' ♡♡♡

Warner's POV at first was kinda or odd for me! When I first read the series I never new his thoughts on things
Mahra
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Callie (BeverageandBook)
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018

Destroy Me - 5/5 ❤️
Hannah Cassie
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

MORE? MORE! @ P.S. I love that book!

THE WORLD: The world ruled by The Reestablishment. The world that went to hell and never recovered. The world that is corrupted as hell and people are back to being slaves. The world where some humans have extraordinary powers. The world of X-men? Well not exactly but close. Basically the world of Juliette and Warner. And Adam. Yeah, because he just cannot damn die for once.

CHARACTERS: So this book is actually two novellas and a diary of Juliette. Later is ju
Addee
I love the boys POV's. I read this after Ignite Me and I was so excited that there was more to learn. I left reviews on the boys titles, Destroy Me and Fracture Me. I also couldn't wait to read Juliette's diary. I know a lot of ppl dislike how Juliette's POV was written, with all of the metaphors and the crossed-out/unsaid words but I absolutely loved it. I think it is sensibly acceptable and plausible for a person who has been subjected to long-term horrific trauma, to then try and make detatch ...more
Etteniaj Gata
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER ANDERSON AARON WARNER AND ...more
Avani ✨
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love the bonus content and novellas
Irmak ☾
Dec 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“I grieve nothing.
I take everything.
It’s the only way I know how to live in this battered body. I empty my mind of the things that plague me and burden my soul, and I take all that I can from what little pleasantness comes my way.”

I just love Warner with all my heart.

I forgot how much of an ass Adam was. I ALSO FORGOT KENJI WAS A SOLDIER OF SECTOR 45 LMAO
mony ⋆୨♡୧⋆
Aug 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: physically-own
destroy me; 4★ || fracture me; 3.5★
The Nooks of Books: Unite Me 1 12 Feb 02, 2015 04:54PM

• Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)
  • The Heir - 10 Chapter Extract
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)
  • Terms and Conditions  (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
  • Lilah
  • The Spanish Love Deception (Spanish Love Deception, #1)
  • Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 17: Smitten in the Stars
  • We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)
  • It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)
  • The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games, #2)
  • The Love Hypothesis
See top shelves…
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)