Start by marking “Sex Snob” as Want to Read:
Sex Snob

Sex Snob

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  1,412 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
Sex Snob is a spin-off of Pieces of Perfect but can be read as a stand-alone novel.

Twenty-nine year old wild, carefree, and brutally sarcastic Amanda Bishop thought her three rules for dating would weed out unworthy suitors. And they did. Until she met Shane Reed, her smart-ass, sexy-as-sin CrossFit coach who pushes all her buttons. He’s the man she loves to hate. But whe
Published November 16th 2013

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5--In the End I Didn't Love Amanda--Stars!!!

Sex Snob is a companion novel to Pieces of Perfect. It features Amanda, Lily's roommate. She was a very minor character in Pieces of Perfect.

Unfortunately I didn't care for Amanda's story as much as I did Lily's. I started out really liking Amanda. She was snarky and sarcastic and I LOL several times throughout the book.

Amanda is in her low 30s I believe, she works for an accounting firm and has three dating rules she lives by after being blindsided
Rough Draft Book Blog
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hayley
THE BEST DICKING I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!!!
Amanda & Shane
5 Stars!

Just finished this little whopper a few hours ago. It packs quite a punch and is filled to the rim with sexual tension, ample humor, and the best damn character cast I've read in a long time. The subject lines are not too heavy, but hinting at more intense feelings to be revealed later. It's definitely one you all need to put on your TBR list like right quick and in a hurry!

Amanda was utterly spect
The Book Trollop
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sometimes a girl just needs a good, hard spanking to clear her mind"

As I sit here sucking on my GoGurt (no, that was not a euphemism, I really like these fuckers, plus I don't have to dirty a spoon because I'm a lazy asshole) and thinking back to what I truly loved about this book, I really can't pinpoint just one thing.

It was laugh your ass off funny, sarcastic, sexy as fuck, sweet with a great storyline, and it was executed well.
And did I mention, hot sex WITH a Crossfit instructor??
NO, we
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
check out this review and others at
www.TWinsietalk.com
www.Twinsietalk.blogspot.com
www.Facebook.com
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the authors for an honest review.

****SPOILERS ARE IN THIS REVIEW************

Holy hell was this book a riot. i am a preschool teacher so I do alot of reading while the kids take their 2 hours nap. OMG I was cracking up so ofter i would wake up the kids near me.....oooopppss!!! So be warned, this is funny. I really tell people that if they have read Tara Sivec's S
Jen O'grady
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4star, stand-alone
I really love the writing style of this duo, this book is a spin off of Pieces If Perfect and stars Lily's roommate Amanda.
Amanda is full of wit and sass and I love that in a leading lady add into the mix Kyle her hot best friend and fuck buddy and Shane the even hotter personal trainer at the Crossfit gym.
Amanda has some issues though after being dumped by Nate she sets rules about the people she dates, and this is what earns her the title of sex snob from Shane.
Great little moments between Ama
Sara
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars!! So much fun reading Amanda! Review to come
Catherine Arnaud
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love it! Amanda and Shane are great together and absolutly funny!
Amanda has only superficial relationships , yes to sex and no to feelings. After a terríble ending of a relationship , she make some rules about dating. What she didn't expect is Shane. He is a trainer in a fitness club that she had joined.
They spend all the time teasing each other, and it is so hilarious. But as time passes buy, it become impossible to resist Shane, little a little he take down her defenses.
Will Amanda give up he
Janey
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
Loved this little story of the gutsy Amanda Bishop & her love/hate relationship with the hot CrossFit trainer, Shane Reed. Their verbal duels were hilarious, and their journey a delight to watch.

A great, easy read....and a freebie to boot!
Lauren Dawes
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God! I’m in love with these two ladies! Sex Snob is their second book, and you can read my review of their first book, Pieces of Perfect, here. That book was amazing, but I think Sex Snob may have just beat it!

A spin-off to Pieces of Perfect, Sex Snob is about Amanda—a no-holds-barred accountant (surely that’s an oxymoron) whose sexual deviancy knows no bounds. Unashamedly crass, she lives by her own rules…literally. Amanda has three rules:

1. She must have sex with a guy by the 4th date if
Heather
Nov 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Despite the (in my opinion) poor title choice, this book is actually pretty good. It follows Amanda and Shane as they navigate their way around love - and each other.

There are some great aspects to this first person novel. First and foremost I enjoyed Amanda's personal attitude of self-acceptance. She likes who she is, and insists that others take her for what she is, too. She never compromises her personality for anyone else. It does mean that she isn't always trying to be a better person, but
Malden
Feb 09, 2014 rated it liked it
I am clearly in the minority when I rate this book as a 3,5 star. It was recommended by a friend who like most other reviewers loved it.
My problem was that the 2 main characters only started getting the 'courtship' on track half way through the book! Even then Amanda was practically falling into bed with another guy the night('ish) before purely out of horniness! Once Amanda and Shane did get things going they were incredibally a-emotional about each other...?!
The last quarter of the book was d
Jude
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 stars!

Getting gussied up is so overrated...So enjoy your girls night out in the comfort of your elastic waisted sweatpants, a pint of B & J or a glass of wine and laugh like a hyena while reading this book, where checking out men becomes a sport. You can go to the bar, work and the gym where the games, banter and barbs are never ending. Right from the comfort of your home.

That's the best description of the feel of this book...a great girls night out. It really doesn't matter if you are pas
Michele McMullen
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book By Elizabeth and Haley. I give it 5 stars !!!!!!!!

I loved the banter between the sexes in this story. I was laughing out loud at the things they said!
Amanda is a sexy, smart, wiseass woman who has lived by a set of rules since her college sweetheart dumped her. She develops a love/hate relationship with her trainer Shane. He seems to have it out for her and pushes her to her emotional and physical limits on a daily bases. She hasn't found love due to her crazy set of
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle, own, r2r, erotica, m-f
Arc received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- Almost
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review Book

Why I chose this book?

The authors contacted me to ask for an honest review.

What I liked about this book.

* The cock ring scene. It's still making me giggle now.
* Amanda. It's nice to see a st
Vixster
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My first read by the amazing Elizabeth and Hayley 4.5*

I don't think I laughed so hard!!!!!

Amanda was hurt bad in a relationship and said "No more"

She came up with three rules she lived by.....Till Shane ( thank feck, a normal name. I'm sick of Jackson/Jax BB's ) Nice one slipping him in thought.....lol

Her journey and antic's had me in stitches

Her F-buddy was a swoon, how did she not fall for him???? ( the office scene was scorching compared to the pool)

Great book, HEA and piss your pants laugh
Meredith Wild
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Elizabeth Hayley duo has done it again! Thought you could read your smut without anyone noticing? Well, this light-hearted sexy story will completely blow your cover because you will literally be laughing out loud time and again. The witty banter between Shane and Amanda is hilarious! Amanda is a relatable hot mess and Shane's Crossfit-inspired abs speak for themselves. Don't even get me started about Kyle. Let's just say he's creative. And I like it. Prepare yourself for when the sparks fly ...more
Stellame25
I ABSOLUTELY loved this book. It took me completely by surprise. I loved Amanda's humor and snarky comments throughout the book and funny banter between her and Shane (who's sexy as hell). She has become one of my favorite heroines with her no holds barred attitude. Brilliant, funny, sexy and one of my all time favorite books. There are no words to describe how awesome this book is. Shane's proposal was absolutely heart meltingly good.
Raj
Oct 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
1 star :(

The story was okay, It ain't that exciting and I'm not satisfied with it.

Around 20 or 30% of the story, I got bored. It lacks drama or humor..

The story line was kinda flat and the peak was...okay, I skipped a lot.
Erin Bonilla
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: november-2013
This was my first book by Elizabeth Hayley......and I absolutely loved it!! I was laughing so hard and the things that came out of Amanda's mouth! Great read!!
J.M. LaRocca
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud funny and lots of emotion. I loved this book and couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next one.
Iza
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, contemporary
One more book that was very close to a 5, but I finally ranked 4 because of the drama (sigh). And yet, it was as hilarious as Tangled !
It started out really well and it was really very good for most of the book.
It was so funny !
Amanda is blunt, sexy, funny and open about what she thinks :
"I have a very healthy libido, which keeps my mind permanently in the gutter, and I'm not ashamed of it in the least."
I didn't entirely like her, though, because she can really lash mercilessly at other people a
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Where do I even start with Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hayley... I had the ebook sitting on my kindle, as is the way with amazon I 1click continuously when a blurb or cover grabs my attention with every intention of reading the book I've just bought when I get a spare couple of hours between arc reviews and beta reading. I was offered an audio copy for review, not realising Sex Snob was already sitting pretty on my kindle, I jumped in the car after work yesterday after work, pressed play and was insta ...more
Casey
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

Amanda Bishop is a sassy and sarcastic 29 year old financial planner. About 80% of the time, the stuff that comes out of her mouth are in some form of sarcasm.

After suffering one bad break-up, she listed 3 rules to ensure that she does not fall for the another douchebag as her ex. Her 3 rules were:

1. No sex until the 4th date.
2. Can't make less money than her.
3. No kissing in clubs because it's disgusting.

Amanda is what most if not all conservative ladies will call a sl
Love N. Books
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh flaming hog balls. I must have changed my damn underwear 7,453,349,021,869,510 times while reading this book. Between the steamy sex and the hysterical laughs, well… they were wet, okay? My eyes also got a little wet too with tears… mostly from laughing, but yeah, there are some totally sappy, melt-your-heart- moments too. Complimentary moments, of course.

I could not be more thrilled with this book. If you didn’t know… this is actually penned by TWO ladies… “Elizabeth” and “Haley” and shit… w
C-Money
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing

4.5 "ADORABLE, LAUGH OUT LOUD, SUPER STEAMY" STARS

This book surprised me. It was refreshing and hilarious, but not over the top. The characters banter was hilarious and creative. The shit they threw at each other, was amazing.

I also liked the workouts. So many books these days having running in them. I like to run, but I really don't need to read about so many girls running. So for them to incorporate so many workouts and high impact weight training was a very nice add.

Amanda was a very impres
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

This book totally made me crack up!! She is just too funny! I was dying when she jumped overboard!

Amanda has rules for herself when it comes to meeting men. One of her top rules is, don't date anyone who makes less money then her. She made this rule when she had a bad break up with an ex. Now this one rule may keep her from finding her happily ever after.

Shane is Amanda's CrossFit coach who pushes all her buttons. While working out, Amanda and Shane are always showing their love/ha
AngelinaT
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Elizabeth Hayley! This spin off to Pieces of Perfect was the story of Amanda (Lily's roommate) and her CrossFit coach Shane and it was laugh out loud hilarious! Amanda is feisty and speaks her mind and Shane is tough and doesn't hold back either. When the two come together it is explosive. Amanda set herself up with rules when it came to men and dating and it was all to protect herself from getting hurt. Shane didn't fit into these rules but like the old saying goes rules ...more
Jenni Sheler {Rock Chick Glam}
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book! I LOVED the humor! OMG I listened to the audiobook at work...so there I was in my mostly silent office full of other people quietly typing away...and then you hear me busting a gut or snorting with the effort of trying to hold it in.

The narrator is Stephanie Rose. At first her voice just wasn't really working for me. Almost like her voice didn't fit the character. But after 30 mins or so, I had gotten completely used to it and thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the book.

I
  • Breakaway
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • Midnight Sex Shop
  • Chalk Butterfly The Complete Trilogy (Chalk Butterfly, #1-3)
  • Worth The Risk
  • The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1)
  • Pinned Up (Pinned Up Trilogy, #1)
  • Sleeves
  • The Bridge (The Bridge, #1)
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Beautiful Pain
  • Passion After Dark (Passion, #1)
  • Freeing Alex (Alexandra Drake, #1)
  • It's Not Over (The Do Over, #2)
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)
  • Side Effects
  • Metal Urge
  • Broken (Save Me, #2)
Elizabeth Hayley is actually "Elizabeth" and "Hayley," two friends who love reading romance novels to obsessive levels. This mutual love prompted them to put their English degrees to good use by penning their own. The product is Pieces of Perfect, their debut novel. They learned a ton about one another through the process, like how they clearly share a brain and have a persistent need to text each ...more
More about Elizabeth Hayley
“*** I pulled into the driveway of Kyle’s condo. His car wasn’t there; he must have still been at work. I glanced at the clock on my dashboard: 7:15. “Overachiever,” I mumbled as I grabbed my workout bag and headed for the front door. I sifted through the keys on my key ring, quickly selecting” 0 likes
“One rested on my tight stomach while the other drifted to my thigh,” 0 likes