Start by marking “Thrive (Addicted, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Thrive (Addicted, #2.5)

Thrive

(Addicted #2.5)

Two years will change them forever.

When rumors spread like wildfire—like having three-ways with her boyfriend’s rock climbing brother—Lily Calloway spirals into a dark place. Her bedroom. Loren Hale is more confident and determined to keep their sex life private, even from their friends, and he helps Lily in the only way he knows how. But how much love is too much?

Their lives are f
Published July 18th 2014 by K.B. Ritchie (first published July 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Thrive, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Izzy Thrives covers what happenes in Hothouse Flower and Kiss the Sky, but from Lily and Lo's perspective
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Lashuri Chan I don't think Rose owns a whip and the relationship with Lily and her mom is quickly resolved in AAA which I am not a fan of the outcome because it's…moreI don't think Rose owns a whip and the relationship with Lily and her mom is quickly resolved in AAA which I am not a fan of the outcome because it's like the authors wanted to quickly wrap up that lose end since it's the last book in Lilo's POV. But if you haven't AAA, read it and you'll see what happens.(less)

Christy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
5 stars!

photo 0c28c06b-ec21-4a36-96bd-6138c59c4e1e_zpsakwns5o1.jpg
Two years will change them forever.

This Addicted series is one of a kind. I love everything about these books. Thrive is almost like reading a book(s) you love from another pov. Usually, I’m not crazy about that. But I desperately needed to know what was going on with Lily and Lo when everything happened in KTS and HHF. Even though most of the plot/storyline was the same, it didn’t feel like the same old same old- LiLo brought so much more to the story. Seeing where Lo’s head was when he did certain
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
**** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED *****

Spoiler-free review. Plot is not discussed.

Thrive is the latest fantastic addition to the Addicted series and I absolutely LOVED it!!

I've been a huge fan of this series from the start and can honestly say that it just keeps getting better and better. Krista & Becca Ritchie continue to raise the bar and there really is no other series like this.

The Addicted series has everything I could ever ask for in a romance. It has loveable but flawed characters who each have a special place in my heart, some ofis
I can't stop thinking about this book. I feel like, no matter how I want to put it, I will never do it justice. So many struggles but so much strength from all of the characters, especially Lily and Lo.

Lily and Lo's vulnerabilities are so different and yet so similar. They all come from the same place, problems at home and self-worth issues but they began to realize that they do deserve their happy ending. Earth 616 is closer and closer.

These feel-good yet emotionally str
description

Now this is what I’m talking about.

I just love Lily and Lo so much. I’m in love with their love and I’m excited to read more about them.

I, also, appreciate this novella because I could read about freaking important things that happened in Ryke and Daisy’s book directly from the POVs that, to me, mattered the most.

It was amazing to read about Lo’s struggles, not only with his addiction but also with his relationships –Lily, Ryke, Connor, Rose, Daisy and his father. Lo is a very complex character who determinate his exist
Amy | Foxy Blogs
THRIVE is a companion novel and not a novella. As a companion novel, it bridges the gap between the end of Addicted for Now through the two spin offs, Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower, and to the start of Addicted After All. There are several ways to read this series:
1) If you skipped reading the spin offs than you will NEED to read Thrive.
2) If you did read the spin offs than this is Lily & Lo's journey through her sisters' books. Lots of stuff happens to them that we never saw in KTS and HHF.
Either way if you are aand
Beverly
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
* * * * 4.5 Stars * * * *

Thrive is best describe as filler. I do not mean that negatively, but it does basically fill in the time that lapsed from Addicted for Now and Hot Houseflower.

I was jonesing for this book after just finishing the binge read on the series, and was I disappointed??

I adore these six characters, so any little bit you want to give me I will happily accept.

Thrive alternates in POV between Lily and Lo. We basically relive a lot of scenes from Kis*
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“The only future I want is the one that ends with her.”

Lily & Lo <3
I'm really loving their story so much but also I love Connor & Rose and Ryke & Daisy too. I can't wait to read more about them... :)

And I don't know how I lived my life without knowing this series... But better late then never, right? ;)

Ps. This series are must read, I highly recommend them. <3

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower
Pearl Angeli
4.5 Stars!

“We're going to have our happy ending. It's just going to take us a little while to get there.”

(I buddyread this book with sis Bea. Check her lovely review by clicking her name.)

Lily and Lo. Lo and Lily. This couple always gets the best of me. I haven't continued this series until now for some reasons. But rehashing Lily and Lo's story along with Connor, Ryke, and the Calloway sisters was such a happy indulgence. I miss this gang so much!

I could say that reading Thrive helped me reminisce some details that I hardly reme
Stars!
Becca Ritchie
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

**Bonus Material from Thrive: Daisy's 17th Birthday Party**

**First Official Teaser Poster**

Krista and I talk all the time about how this book is really dedicated to the fans. It contains some of the crazy, wild, insane, dramatic moments from Kiss the Sky & Hothouse Flower in L
Jeannine Allison
4.5 Stars (Third Read 7/19/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 5/26/2017)

5 Stars (First Read 1/10/2016)

This series is such a wonderful combination of emotional, funny, sexy, and sweet. All these characters have such a great dynamic with each other. This novel spans over two years, including events from Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower. Since this was a reread and I'd just read those two novels, there were times when this felt a little repetitive and slow. But I'm so obsessed with Lily and Lo that I didn't care. I start and end these n
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.75 thriving stars

"We're going to have our happy ending. It just may take us a while to get there."

So I waited about a week and took my time gathering my thoughts on this one. I also watched a good portion of the Live Chat with the twins and that helped, thanks girls!

Thrive is a filler novel, and while this sounds bad, it isn't. Thrive gave the reader Lily and Lo's side of the story t
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted To You (Addicted Book 1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Ricochet (Addicted Book 1.5) | http://amzn.to/2zTkHr5
Addicted For Now (Addicted Book 2) | http://amzn.to/2B2sj8A
Kiss The Sky (Addicted #2.1, Calloway Sisters #1) | http://amzn.to/2yYV84q
Hothouse Flower (Addicted #2.2, Calloway Sisters #2) | http://amzn.to/2hD5nUU
Thrive (Addicted # 2.5) | http://amzn.to/2hBw9gB

“I don’t want to live if you’re not living with me.”

description

I think I've said it about 3,435 times, but I love this series and everything about it. Just do yourself a favor and purchase this series.
Every book.
All of it.
You can thank me later.

If you aren’t readihttp://amzn.to/2hBw9gB
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--Thriving--Stars!!!

Oh boy, going in to this book....

Thrive spans almost 2.5 years and overlaps with both Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower. So there were events that I knew were coming and damn, damn, damn I did not want to read about some of them.

Thrive continues Lo and Lily's story. Lily the recovering sex addict and Lo the recovering alcoholic. Every day remains a challenge for them.

"I want to have everything we had without all the bad."

Every day they bat4--Oh
shirley ♡
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I love these characters so so so much.
Rose
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
it's actually not possible anymore for me to give any book in this series less than 4 stars

lil and lo are my babies, and even though they're a mess, i adore them.

+ rose & connor, and ryke & daisy were in this one SO much which is always a good thing.

Brandi
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

I enjoyed this one, nothing really new happens - just getting Lo and Lilly's POV's during the time period of Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower.

IT'S LIVE : Amazon
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I LOVE Lily and Lo Stars

Thrive is a FULL length novel. You must read Addicted to You and Addicted for Now prior to reading Thrive. You do not have to read the spin-offs, Kiss the Sky and Hothouse, however, I highly recommend it, since the story over-laps.

Thrive takes place right after Adidcted for Now and during Kiss the Sky and Hothouse, except it’s in Lo and Lily’s POV.

I listened to the audio version and this is my first time listening to an audio book without reading it before and I have to say…

I LOVED IT!

Lily and Lo are stillsay…
I
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Still dislike the main character*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

CAN CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Lily ‘Lil’ Martha Calloway (22?) and I just don't get along. We're not on the same page, though I have to admit she was at her best in this book compared to all the others. Loren ‘Lo’ Hale (23) was even better and I like him. However, it's not enough to even like the series.
I shrug. “I kind of shipped them during Princesses of Philly. Didn’t you?” He’ll understand my fandom reference. To ship: aka, to fangirl hard over a prospective relationship.
Paula Terrado
I love love love love love weddings 💕
It’s at that moment where you feel like real-life has a fairytale. It’s all about love and happiness.

I love how the ending of this book is about reality. A real life scenario that could happen to anyone. The emotions and doubts and questions they had in their minds & how they try to make themselves believe that they can do it like normal people.

This is pretty much all i can say without revealing, at-least everything. Sorry for the semi
Alexis *Reality Bites*
4.5 STARS
Genre: New Adult Romance
Full Review Posted 7-23-14
NOTE: This is not a standalone, this book is part of a series and should be read in order. Series reading order is listed at the bottom of review.

I don’t even know where to start. This series is highly addictive. I can’t recall the last time I read a book where the characters are so well fleshed out damn near to PERFECTION. And yet there is a heavy melancholy tone woven in to it as we meet these very IMPERFECT characters. You can’t help but be deeply affected by them.

4.5 STARS
Genre: New Adult Romance
Full Review Posted 7-23-14

photo thrivecollagefinal2_zps7038ad21.jpg

Loren Hale and Lily Calloway are best friends that just so happens to also be lovers. Best friends since childhood, both come from wealthy families and each house an addiction. Loren is an alcoholic and Lily is a sex addict. At one point they were enablers to one another held captives to their addictions. In Thrive we see the continued battle they must fight against their addictions.

‘The only future I want is the one that ends with her.’ -Lo

While trying to control her sex addiction Lily faces accusations of sleeping with not just Loren but his brother Ryke as well. A three-way the press calls it. Soon after that rumor hits the news mill Rose(Lily’s older sister) approaches her and Loren about filming a reality show. They both agree, thinking maybe it would be great for everyone to see firsthand that she is with Loren and Loren ONLY. Not truly understanding that by putting their lives out there for the world to see is just opening the door for bigger critics and immoral enemies.

Both Lo and Lily deeply struggle with their addictions. Not only are they facing their own personal demons but some vicious people as well with the reality show now airing. Neither has a good relationship with their parents, each depending on the other for strength, support and love.

‘Our love is rare. It’s one I can’t abandon, even if I tried. When she screams, an identical one rips through me. When she cries, my world rains with grief. When she loves, I truly, truly fly. I have never wanted anyone else but Lily.’ -Lo

photo thrivecollagefinal1_zpse57ff504.jpg

Highlights

- The banter between Lo & Rose, Lo & Ryke annnnd Lo & Connor
-Nerd Wars with Rose and Connor
- EVERY scene with Connor Cobalt
- Comic Con

Fave lines said and thought

Connor Cobalt is catnip for pussy and cock. –Lo

Poppy says , “I thought you were scared of babies, not matrimony.” “First of all”— Rose paces in front of us—“ I am not scared of babies. I hate babies. They scream for no reason and can’t walk properly.”
I don’t know what to make of anything anymore. I’d wish for people to be simple— just so I can understand everyone— but then they wouldn’t be real.
-Lo

“You’ve been having sex for four hours.” He states it as a fact. “Yep,” I say. “You’ve been timing me?”
-Connor to Lo

Keeping this from Lo is like carrying around a grenade, not knowing when it’ll blow up. –Lily

I think Connor is onto her secret. Not mine though. Which means I must be smarter than her in this instance. I internally gloat at the idea. -Lily

My Thoughts
This series has a wonderful cast of characters each is very unique and easy to love. I am completely obsessed! The writing is excellent; you can tell that they take the time while writing to explore emotions, thoughts and actions in a very genuine way. The relationships also play a key role, each one holding significance and each considered to be priceless amongst this tight knot group.

The love Loren has for his brother Ryke tinged with a bit of jealousy. Look at how Lo fervently describes his brother.

‘My brother— unbreakable, unbendable like the rocks he climbs. Nothing can topple him. The jealousy and resentment tastes horrible.’

He describes his brother as strong and impenetrable yet in the same breath he’s jealous of that strength. Don’t ask me why I see beauty in this because I can’t describe it..It just feels..RAW.
Then there is the admiration Loren and Lily have for Connor and Rose.
Ryke asks, “Are we going to keep watching them?” He stands right beside me. Lo and I nod at the same time , fixated on the couple who provide too much entertainment. No one on this planet are like these two.

At times it was sad to see how high they put the couple in comparison to how low they often felt in their personal struggles. It was gut-wrenching to be honest.

Overall, I thought the book was VERY good! And I look forward to seeing what the future holds for these couples.

Series Reading Order:
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie _ Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2) by Krista Ritchie _ Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5) by Krista Ritchie _ Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1) by Krista Ritchie _ Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2) by Krista Ritchie _ Thrive (Addicted, #2.5) by Krista Ritchie

My Ratings
Characters- Lovable, Sexy and Witty
Writing Style- Excellent
Plot/Storyline- Loren and Lily are both addicts each struggle with their addiction as well as public scrutiny now that Lily’s sex addiction is public.
Steam Factor- HIGH/VERY STEAMY on a scale of 1-10 I say 8
Entertainment Level- From Lo-Med-Hi I say High I was very much entertained!
Overall- LOVED IT!!! READ IT!!!

Now go forth and read. Then come tell us about it on Goodreads!

For more reviews got to: www.realitybites-letsgetlost.blogspot...

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s
"I'm going to love Lily how I want to love her.
Overwhelmingly. Uncompromisingly."

This is an interesting book. It spans two years and goes through Connor and Rose's book and Ryker and Daisy's book but told through Lo and Lily's POV's with a few extras.

There is a note at the beginning saying "Thrive must be read before Addicted After All if you have not read the Calloway Sisters spin-off series". It makes it sound like you could read either/or but my question is...why would you? I was a little hesitant to
Michelle
Another companion novel to look forward to

Liz
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever wondered what was going on in Lo and Lily's mind throughout the Connor-Rose/ Raisy drama? Then fret no more this book says it all. I was worried at first that I might be bored reliving through everything again...WRONG! The Ritchie sisters have done it again! Thrive ignites the passion, love, and desire for Lilo and leaves you wanting more!

“We’re going to have our happy ending. It’s just going to take us a little while to get there.”

description

In Thrive, we find Lily is still battling the darkness of sex addiction and Lo is still trying to stay away from drowning in a bottle. These two have been through so much and yet the strength they find in each other grants them the power to push through.

When they are filming the reality show, Lily is reminded what the world thinks of her. Lo never leaves her side. We begin to see the relationships between these people strengthen and begin to form deeper bonds together. It is the them against the rest of the world. Lo understands Lily. He gives her everything.

"I support most of her weight with my body. If someone wanted to tear us apart, they’d have to claw her off of me."

The passion between Lily and Lo is almost hard to put into words. You would think you would be ready to roll your eyes and yet you crave the comfort he offers her. Over and over again he pours love into her! Lily is such a sweet heroine. Your heart breaks for her and the ridicule and pain she has been forced to endure.

"When we kiss full-force again, my head just explodes and I lose sense of my surroundings. I don’t care about anyone else but Lily. I raise her hand above her head, laced with mine like I’ve done so many times before. She moans into a kiss, but we don’t stop. I’m going to love Lily how I want to love her. Overwhelmingly, uncompromisingly. Look away if you have to."

description

After Lily and Lo (and the entire scooby crew) over come the craziness of the reality show, they move in together. The next challenge they face is possibly one of the biggest yet. (view spoiler)

My heart was breaking for Lily. And yet, Lo never disappoints.

I truly lavished in this writing. After reading the first book in the series, I was drawn into these characters. You feel joyful when they experience happiness and you want to cry when there is heartbreak.

"No one is going to hurt us: I read in his gaze . No one is going to pull us apart."

Not only does Lo battle a relapse, Lily continue to battle her need to appease her anxiety with sex, but we see Lo's POV all throughout the Raisy business. This is especially healing for all fans. We hated seeing Lo take such a harsh stand with Ryke. And yet, we begin to understand the whys through reading Thrive.

description

I simply cannot say enough about this series. If you haven't taken the time to read this series....drop every other TBR book and download these bad boys on your kindle or nook. You will not be disappointed!

“Life moves too quickly,” he says. “I don’t want to speed through a single moment. Not anymore.”
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I buddy read this with dear sis Pearl (Click her name to read her review!) :D

First of all, it has been a year since I've read the last book from this series and it's wonderful to get back to it! I miss Lily, Loren, Rose, Connor (!!! haha), Daisy and Ryke. I enjoyed reading Lily and Lo's perspectives after Addicted for Now and during Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower (it's pre-requisite to read these books before you jump into this book). I like they're transparent and more mature. They never hide their struggles
Jen
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Thrive is another great book in the Addicted series. This book is a lot of Kiss the Sky andHothouse Flower only told from Lily and Lo's POV. I'm not going to write a long review for this one, but I did enjoy getting LiLo's POV to some pretty major events. I really felt like I got a more complete picture with their sides told.

One of my favorite things about LiLo is their love for the comics. I've never read a comic book before, but I'm a huge fan of X-Men, the Avengers, Star Wars and Harry Potter. I feel a connection with thandHothouseStars!
Beatrix
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
**This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.**
___________________________________________

I've just finished THRIVE and I want more! I’m like an addict, craving these characters; I have grown to love this series so much! *happy sigh*

Usually when you’re reading a book, you identify with MCs – here I couldn’t, because I felt like I knew Lily and Lo. All of them, I feel like they’re this cool bunch of people that I know. And that is thanks to awesome characterization skills of Krista & Becca Ritchie.

The heart and soul of this series are the characters ! Six amazing characters
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
JUNE 2018

I will always have a soft spot for Ryke and Daisy. At one point of my life, they were instrumental in shaping how I had expressed myself. I’ve always believe in supporting art particularly the creators behind it. I watched this series grow, and they brought me so much joy but that spark of light had become tainted. My love for Ryke and Daisy waned. It’s not unadulterated admiration anymore.

I’ll plainly say that the main reason was because of how the creators and certain fans had treated me
Noodle
HO-LY SHIIIIT! Can we all just take a minute and bow down to Krista and Becca Ritchie. Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant. I was laughing one page and somber the next. Everything in this book, heck, this whole series is utter perfection and just WOW.

"Our love is rare. It’s one I can’t abandon, even if I tried. When she screams, an identical one rips through me. When she cries, my world rains with grief. When she loves, I truly, truly fly."

xxx
Lainey
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
This one took me awhile to finish. But I'm not a huge LiLo shipper, so that is entirely why.
Jenn

“We aren’t connected by our addictions. But by our childhood. Souls fused together from the very, very start.”

This quote really gets to me. It is the basis of why I fell in love with Lily and Lo and it sums up the way I feel about this series. I’ve become so invested in Lily and Lo’s story and in the six main characters involved. Every time I read these books, I am immersed in their universe. Reading each book in the series is much like watching a television series from season to season. We get to kn
Another one?? 2 94 Mar 30, 2014 09:27PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • The End of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, Book 4)
  • Nearly Mended (Nearly, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • First Impressions (April Loves Black Coffee, #1)
  • Lily of the Springs
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)
  • More Than Him (More Than, #3)
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • Finding Eden
  • Better (Too Good, #2)
  • Redemption (Sempre, #2)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes

Addicted (3 books)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
“Our love is rare. It’s one I can’t abandon, even if I tried. When she screams, an identical one rips through me. When she cries, my world rains with grief. When she loves, I truly, truly fly.” 75 likes
“But we’re in Earth-616, love. We’re going to have our happy ending. It just may take us awhile to get there.” 44 likes