Start by marking “Something to Treasure (More Than Treasure, #2)” as Want to Read:
Something to Treasure (More Than Treasure, #2)

Something to Treasure

(More Than Treasure #2)

Book Two
Murder, jealousy and treasure…

When Cammie Adams, determined novice PI, gets an urgent call from her ex, she is compelled to take his case. Miles, a luxury hotel owner and an upstanding citizen of the Upton Hills Community, finds one of the maids dead in an empty suite and turns to Cammie for help to keep his beloved hotel from being tarnished. With her partner and
ebook
Published August 5th 2013 by Front Porch Romance

To ask other readers questions about Something to Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something to Treasure

Tanya Vought
I loved this book! Christy did not disappoint me in this 2nd book in the series! She blew me away with the sweet romance, jealously, murder suspense and more!

This book showcases Cammie, Simon, Max(her father) and others we saw in book 1. Miles needs her help and she agrees to take on his case.

In the book, Cammie kicks butt! I was amazed at her character and strength! She is an enjoyable character and in each book she just keeps getting better! :)

Simon- oh Simon! He blows me away with the things
Victoria Rainey
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romancebookworm
Something to Treasure is the second book in the More than Treasure series by Christy Newton. This book is best read as part of the series and not as a standalone. In this book, we get to know Cammie better than the first book. Cammie seems to be adjusting to all the changes in her life as her father is back in her life as well as having a boyfriend. We get to see what unsettles Cammie.

Simon is an ex-jewel thief turned PI. He is still hot and sexy man. Its apparent that while Simon is intelligen
Diane
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cammie & Simon have so many adventures in this book. They range from dangerous to romantic. Couldn't stop reading this book. They have a chemistry that keeps you reading. Loved it! If you're looking for romance, adventure and danger it's all here!
Leslie
Cammie and Simon are back and up to new adventures! With their new PI Business opening it's doors they end up with a big new case and a whole lot of mystery, suspense and action.

This book had a little bit of everything, the steamy romance along with the mystery of the cases they choose take on and the action that comes with them, between from murder-solving to kidnapping to treasure hunting it kept me turning the pages and ready to see what happened next!

I also love Cammie & Simon's relation
Melissa
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, tour
Christy you have done it again!!! You have such an awesome way of putting romance and action in a book and keeping my butt on the couch cushion!!

Simon and Cammie are back in this follow-up to book one "Stolen Hearts." I love that Simon is such a romantic. He makes me droooolll!!! LUM LUM LUM. It is really interesting that in this chapter of their life, they both have the PI business together. Talk about a change of pace!!

The dynamic duo take on a case that has them chasing ghosts to try and solv
Jo-Anne
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cammie and Simon have a PI business together with Cammie's father, Max. Cammie gets a call from her ex Miles who wants to hire the firm to investigate a murder in his hotel. They decide to take the case even though they have never had a murder case before. There are lots of twists and turns in Something to Treasure so that it takes a while to find out who the murderer was. Lots of traveling to other countries and lots of romance along the way.

The character description is very well developed so t
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am honored that Ms. Newton sought me out (pageprincess.wordpress.com) and asked me to do reviews on her books. This is the third of her books that I am reviewing and the second in the Stolen Hearts series.

Cammie and Simon have partnered in their PI business. Max and Nora are helping to run the office, while Cammie and Simon do the sleuthing. Though the business is only a few months old, they can't say no to helping Miles when asked to look into the murder that happened at his hotel.

So much mor
Andrea Huseman
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in Christy Newton's More Than A Treasure Series. It is necessary to read the series in order. This book continues to build on characters and relationships from book 1. It does an excellent job continuing growth of each character as well as various aspects of relationships. WOW-What a story line! I was very impressed with how more than one plot/subplot was contained within. Never have to worry about being bored or loosing your attention with this one. Can honestly say it c ...more
Misty
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Something to Treasure is the second book in Cammie and Simon’s story and it’s great.
Cammie gets a call from her long-time friend and ex Miles. There has been a murder at his hotel and he wants to hire her to find the murderer. So she and Simon get to work. This part of the story kept me guessing at who the murderer was. While they are searching they find a clue to a treasure in Italy, so after they catch the killer they jet off to Italy in search of treasure and get themselves in a bit of troubl
Michelle
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Janelle
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the adventures of Cammie and Simon.
There has been a murder in the Kipton and Cammie is called in to help Miles and his hotel. During the investigation Simon finds a secret passage and learns of a hidden treasure. How long will it take Cammie and Simon to find it and where.
Max (Cammies dad) and Nora are getting married in a castle. The castle that holds the treasure.
Finding out that a man that has worked for you for 10 years thinks he needs more and takes you and dumps you in the ocea
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
When Cammie Adams gets an urgent call from her ex, she is compelled to take his case. Miles, a luxury hotel owner and an upstanding citizen of the Upton Hills Community, finds one of the maids dead in an empty suite and turns to Cammie for help to keep his beloved hotel from being tarnished. With her partner and complicated boyfriend, Simon, she takes on a case that might just be their last.

Murder, jealousy and treasure… Love that you get an even more in depth view of each of the characters. I f
Tiffany Flowers
This is book two in cammie and Simons love story...story starts off with a murder at the kip ton. Miles her ex hires cammie and Simon to solve it.. Can they or are they over their heads? During their murder investigation they learn miles family has a treasure hid..Simon can't resist going to look for it.. While looking for the treasure cammie and Simon get in trouble and end up stranded on a island....this story has it all murder,twist and turns,kidnapping, and treasure...and a big surprise for ...more
Lewlin
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Following the story of Cammie and Simon. This time their P.I business is up and running and there's a murder at the Kipton.

This book is full of adventures, suspense, betrayal, treasure hunts and a development with Cammie and Simon's relationship. It definitely kept me reading!!

This book flows nicely from book one and is very well edited. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it. I'm looking forward to the final book in the trilogy :-)
Sandra Love
Oct 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy exchange for a honest review.

Cammie and Simon story continues. Oh how I love Simon he's such a romantic guy. They work together as private investigators. Then theirs a murder at cammie ex Miles hotel. Don't want to give to much away :-) i love the mystery and the romance in this book. I'm glad Christy asked me to review her books. I feel honored. This is a highly recommended series. Such a great writer. <3
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story continues the story of Cammie and Simon as they solve the case brought to them by Cammie's ex, Miles. Their adventures take them through dangerous situations around the world. This is a quick read and a lot of fun for fans of these characters, and would be easy for new readers to pick-up as well.
Debbie
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
The adventures of Cammie and Simon continue in this book. There is a love story, a kidnapping, murder, intrigue, suspense and a surprise. Another great read by Christy Newton. Be sure to get your copy today.
Anne Bikov
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christy Newton did a great job with her follow up to Stolen Hearts. In this one we get to enjoy Cammie and Simon in the comfortable rhythm of their relationship. In Something To Treasure Christy has stepped up the adventure. Great job Christy!!
Lisa Shortt
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Was hooked when I read the first book in the series. This one was better. A little slower paced. I was able to enjoy the characters more.
Lots of adventure and romance. Loved Eve playing a bigger part in this book.
Highly recommend!!
Susanne Matthews
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fans of Simon and Cammie won’t be disappointed with their latest adventures. There’s more than one plot twist and tons of excitement in Ms. Newton’s latest book. In the end there’s more to treasure than gold. I can’t wait for the final installment of this series.
Kelly Cole
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story was so exciting. It was wonderful to continue with the characters we met in stolen hearts. I really enjoyed all the detective work and the twists of the story. Christy Newton has done it again, this book grabbed me even more than the last one. I can't wait to read her next book!
Rob
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-on-amazon
Carrying on where book 1 ended.... more adventures for Simon and Cammie, plus their relationship is developing further. A nice inoffensive read that will appeal to everyone who likes a good romance without the smut.
Beth
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I can' t wait to read more of Christy Newton's books! She quickly became a new favorite author. :) I highly recommend her books.
Shelley Matlack kinder
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I think its one of the sweetest love stories with lots of adventure.
Jane Hunt
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Something to Treasure (More Than Treasure, #2) by Christy Newton

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'Something to Treasure' is the second book in the 'More Than Treasure' series. Private investigators Cammie and Simon take on a murder case to help Miles an old friend. This leads to danger, adventure and a deepening of their personal relationship.
I like the chatty style of this book, which is a nice contrast to the evil and life threatening situations Cammie and Simon face. Sweetly romantic,
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Toni
Oct 25, 2013
Joni
Jul 02, 2014
Published by Simon & Schuster, author Christy Newton is a hopeless romantic with a weakness for warm cookies and dark chocolate. She writes many sub-genres of romance. She currently has over a dozen published books, and is tapping away on her next. She lives in Indiana with her husband, and two amazing daughters. You can learn more about Christy on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris ...more

More Than Treasure (3 books)
  • Stolen Hearts (More Than Treasure, #1)
  • Treasured Hearts (More Than Treasure, #3)