Start by marking “Late Night with Andres” as Want to Read:
Late Night with Andres

Late Night with Andres

80 pages
Published October 29th 2013 (first published October 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Late Night with Andres, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Late Night with Andres

Lucia
Oct 14, 2013 rated it liked it
My Milla and Gage:

Milla Kierce, snarky blogger and rising star, is about to be featured on TV talkshow when unidentified madman starts shooting in the studio. But only when famous and sexy rock star Gage Daxson comes to hide in her dressroom, all the "fun" begins... Will they be able to escape alive?

Written in multiple POV, main protagonists found themselves in quite serious situation. But no matter what dangerous cirmucstances characters were in, I laugh my pants off on some of the dialogues th
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
description

”"Society's a classless whore."

As a fan of Debra Anastasia’s writing, I feel that she has a flair for incorporating an intense read with her twisted humor (good thing). I find her writing to be one of a kind. I truly never know where she will take me page to page. She is truly unique!

This novella was INTENSE. Milla Kierce, a feisty blogger, is in her dressing room awaiting her televised interview on the famous talk show Late Night with Andres. A crazed gunman takes over the floor and starts
Midian Sosa
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC received from author (F yeah!)

Are you serious?!

While I was reading this I thought I was going to pass out or something, in fact, I was trying to make something to eat and read a line, my knees gave out and I started gasping for air on the floor, I laughed that much.

While reading Late Night with Andres, prepare yourself for a big time F Bomb drop and the biggest amount of shenanigans you’ve ever read in your life. This is Twitter Debra at her best.

I enjoyed this very much and, I’m not kidding
AnnMarie

OK so when a story starts out like this...

When security showed her to the dressing room, she nodded gracefully and closed the door. But once she knew she was out of sight, she commenced a butt-slapping, hair swinging dance of excitement and victory. She had no way of knowing she was being taped for the late night television show’s blooper reel. Not even a little hint. She added her pretend-I’m-a-drunk-stripper dance, complete with toe drags. Eventually, she petered out and chicken-danced over t
Kara
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Kara by: Jennifer Kyle
Short. Fun read.
Why didn't I read this sooner!?

Jennifer you were right, I loved it!!
Louise
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Her dress barely covered her mounds of desire.
Crap, don’t say mounds of desire. No one thinks of tits that way.

It was truly unexpected and unpredictable!
What a book.

I LOVE Milla. She's a feisty heroine and smart-mouthed. Her wits made me bawled with laughter.
Gage is an AWESOME guy and I so love him. His no-nonsense talking paired with Milla's was combustible. If I found him in his own band singing his heart out instead of reading him in the midst of danger, I'll be swooning over him even more *
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, reviewed
Quick review:

Cover: Fitting
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: HOT
Overall: Hilarious
Characters: Well Done
Plot: A shooting where ratings came first
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? N/A
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Gage

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
All around a cute, funny short story with spirit. This author is a lot of fun and it comes through in her writing. She took a serious situation and added humor and hotness. Not all can achieve this. There are a lot of laugh out loud moments. Solid read
Kelsey's Korner Blog
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC received from the author

What can I say? Im still peeing in my pants, this is Debra at her best, it's the cheeky Debra I know and love, who makes fun and tweets and shares rude thoughts while I'm drinking my wine , then hoping not to go to twitter jail. She's doing what she does best and thats making people laugh!!

Milla and Gage were thrown together unexpectedly in a hostage situation which took lots of twists and turns, at most of the turns I was laughing out loud like a crazy woman!

Gage was
Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I’ve got a prosthetic baby toe. The bonus is I can take it off and put it on the table when I’m painting my nails. I’m a nineteen-digit wonder.

Late Night With Andres by Debra Anastasia is a novella that will surely grip your attention! Although it's a novella, this book will leave you wanting more!!!

Milla Kierce is a blogger who's about to appear on a late night talk show called Late Night With Andres. She's so excited and can't wait for her "big night". While everything seems to be going acco
Desiree Gorman - A Love Affair With Books
This is Debra Anastasia truly at her best! If you have the privilege of following her on Twitter, you will know that she has a way of saying things that will have you rolling on the floor laughing your ass off! Beyond entertaining, this novella will have you laughing, gasping from the drama and swooning from the sexy.

Just like Debra herself, Milla Kierce is snarky and funny. She is a talented blogger who has been booked on the Late Night With Andres talk show. She's finally getting it all, howe
Lelyana

This is the first book that can break me from my gloomy day this Sunday (December 1st 2013).
Today I had some sad moments with my family and hear the news about Paul Walker passed away.
Gloomy, gloomy Sunday.

So I need distraction from my sadness and grief and I took this book.
And I'm glad I wasn't mistaken by chosing this one.

It's original, dark and funny at the same time. The idea was so good.

And I found this book has so many "fucking" words inside, and the author made it so funny with that swe
Jennifer Garcia
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing short story sprinkled with Debra's hilarious sense of humor. I'm not sure what I expected but I should have known. ;)

This short story was funny, serious, scary, and sexy. Oh and a little gross at times, but that's just Anastasia and her awesomeness.

#Greattits and #WTFTheDevilsFart were just a few highlights in the story but we should add

#BecauseCancerSucks

Because Debra wrote this to donate all her proceeds to fighting cancer.

Check it out, it's short and funny and you'll en
Maija
Nov 02, 2013 rated it did not like it
What the fuck did I just read?
This book is awful and degrading, the story didn't make any sense and I finished it just to have the full rights to give an honest, unbiased rating.

I will have a full review up shortly, though I don't promise to leave out spoilers (
here's not much to spoil, but..) or keep from using profanity.

Maybe fans of Debra Anastasia loved it more because they are, in truth, her fans. But I did not see any appeal in the story that would otherwise explain the high ratings. But I
Rachel Firasek
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read that had me wanting to slap the heroine at times and hug her too. If you love to stalk Debra, this book will make your heart swoon. It's so totally her! If you're a little straight and don't have a swanky sense of humor...well, you just won't fit in with the it crowd. :) I laughed out loud so many times...and that black moment! OMG! Don't miss this read. And all the proceeds are going to a great cause. Do. Not. Pass. Up. This. Chance. At. Amazing. Fun!
Sandy Ambrose
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Horribly funny

This book was so funny for all the wrong reasons. Debra Anastasia wove a very intricate tale with both suspense and hilarity. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud at the craziness that was Milla and Gages circumstance. I could have kept on reading. 5* for this one. I loved it!!!
Stephanie
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Action packed and great characters and laughter when needed.

Worth every penny!!!!
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Crazy, goofy, funny, and for a great cause! Fun little read. Thanks toy friend Jen for gifting it to me!
★Ruth★
What the hell did I just read!
I liked Milla & Gage but their story was just.......WTF!!!!
LOL
I still love Debra though. She created Blake so how could I not!
Margreet Asselbergs
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing

My rating: 5 of 5 ⭐

Finding herself locked up in a dressing room with a rock star and a gun-toting lunatic, was SO not how Milla Kierce had envisioned this night going! Having gained some popularity, or perhaps notoriety is the better word, over recent posts on her blog, she had been invited for a spot on a late-night show. Her first time. Ever. Also her first time ever to have to duck and hide for flying bullets when the gunfire erupted in the building.

Tir
Feather Stone
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adults
Rising-star blogger Milla Kierce knows she's arrived when she sees the swag basket in her dressing room on the night of her late-night television debut. But before she can bite into the muffin that symbolizes her success, gunfire echoes through the TV studio. She's just hidden herself (mostly in plain sight) when the door flings open. Instead of a gunman, there stands one of the world's most popular rock stars, Gage Daxson, looking for his own way out of danger.

Thrown together, they'll battle a
Debi Barnes- Mean Girls Luv Books

I personally think Debra Anastasia’s writing is amazing. I loved Poughkeepsie so much that I have read and will continue to read anything she puts out. But then add in the fact that “100% of the proceeds generated from the sales of Late Night with Andres will be donated by Debra Anastasia, Omnific Publishing, and all the staff members involved, to assist in the battle against breast cancer- because cancer sucks” and Debra Anastasia kicks major ass!

As for the book, I loved it. It was down right
Jillian Stein
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can also find my review on my blog:

Late Night with Andres is the latest work from author Debra Anastasia, an author I truly adore. Well, Debra has done it again. Her wit and fun personality shine through in this story and these characters!

Milla Keirce is a rising star in the blogging world and is beyond thrilled to have an appearance on a late night TV show. Getting ready in the green room, and appreciating the muffins in her welcome basket, she is hor
GraceMyBookSnack
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-galley
Late Night with Andres is purely an entertaining, laugh-out-loud novella! Milla Kierce is thrilled to be a guest for the show Late Night with Andres, but shortly after arriving gunfire breaks out through the studio. What happens next includes a hostage situation involving Milla, rock star Gage Daxson and the crazed gunman, appropriately nicknamed Devil's Fart, who is several shades of disgusting. Then there is the ruthless show host, Andres, who will do anything for high ratings. Oh boy!

I think
Sabrina Olteanu
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for my honest review. Another great tour and book, thanks to Itching for Books. Thank you!

I love it when an author has a really great sense of humor. This book made me laugh until I had tears, and it is a short one. This is hard to realize as an author, and I think Debra put her soul into this one! I loved it, especially the main character.

Milla Kierce is a blogger that is on the verge of making it to the big leagues, and that means not a lot of people like her.
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Arc Copy provided by publisher for an honest review.

Late Night With Andres by Debra Anastasia is a novella that is highly entertaining.  This story was a delight! For a short story it packed a punch and left the reader feeling very satisfied with the story.  The characters are comical and realistic.  The plot is realistic.  The story is fast paced, entertaining, flat out fun, and romantic.

Milla Kierce is a blogger that is on the verge of making it to the big leagues.  She has been invited to app
Claire Inger
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another cracker from Debra Anastasia, Late Night with Andres had me going from wanting to read a quick chapter before bed to being bleary eyed this morning because I couldn't stop until I'd finished it. So great to have something of Debra's to read whilst waiting for Return to Poughkeepsie, and the fact that it raises money for Breast Cancer at the same time? Win win.

There was no hanging around waiting for the plot to kick in; I think it was page 3 when everything started and I was hooked from t
Chloe Chuan
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read and that was really good as well. Milla Kierce and Gage Daxson were both stuck in a bad situation together and had to deal with it as well. The two of them don't know each other and we're supposed to attend a late night talk show hosted by Andres.

Thing is someone went bezerk and held the both of them hostage in Milla's dressing room. Andres takes advantage of this situation and decides to film it live. I honestly think Andres is an ass.

Mills and Gage together are pretty in
Danielle - Books and Motherhood
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
If your looking for a story with the perfect little bit of everything, this is the one for you! In Late Night with Andres you get a little humor, a little suspense, and a little romance and perfectly blended into one great story. Because its a novella its a fun quick read, it took me, the worlds slowest reader, just under three hours start to finish, and it was so good I refused to take a break!

Milla is a snarky, quick witted advice blogger who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Gage is a
Beckey
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Milla is an online advice columnist for Milla Bites. She was invited to be on a late night talk show.
Why?
A downward spiraling socialite has been tweeting some of the snarky answers that Milla has given her.
Gage, a rich and famous singer, stumbles into Milla’s dressing room when gunshots ring thru the studio.
A madman is on the loose but what happens when madman breaks into Milla’s dressing room…
Why or what is this madman after…
Weird but good short quick… There was some humorous lines/scenes. A
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Renewing Hope (In Your World, #2)
  • The Little Drummer Boy
  • Exposure
  • The Righteous and the Wicked
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire (DommeNation, #1)
  • The Art of Appreciation
  • All I Want - A Tryst with a Twist
  • A Four Letter Word
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • Ardor
  • Gay as Mardi Gras
  • Cure For Pain
  • Hydraulic Level Five (Hydraulic, #1)
  • Addictive Lunacy (Compulsions, #1)
  • To Serve is Divine (The Divine Trilogy, #1)
  • Angel of Redemption
  • A Betty's Pledge: Volume One
  • Sleepers, Awake
Goodreads link to LOCK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Amazon Link #KindleUnlimited https://amzn.to/2QOiA0y

Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Debra...

LOCK

I met her among the chaos of a gang fight - one that I inadvertently started.

Ember.

Beautiful, feisty, and passionate. And the sister of Mercy, an infamous assassin.

We fell for each other, hard. Until forces outside of our con