Start by marking “BZRK Reloaded (BZRK, #2)” as Want to Read:
BZRK Reloaded (BZRK, #2)

BZRK Reloaded

(BZRK #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2,473 ratings  ·  200 reviews
Celý BZRK včetně Noaha a Sadie je po poslední bitvě s dvojčaty Armstrongovými v troskách. Ve Vincentových roztříštěných vzpomínkách se skrývají děsivá tajemství. Broučák ovládl prezidentčin mozek, jenže hra s lidskou příčetností je velmi nebezpečná a následky se snadno vymknou kontrole. Navíc si Broučák nemůže dovolit dvojčata Armstrongova zklamat. Svět v nanu je pořád ste ...more
Published November 25th 2013 by CooBoo (first published 2013)

really liked it 4.00  ·

Braiden
Mar 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the fingers of Michael Grant:

"BZRK Reloaded is even better than BZRK. There are scenes in there that made me laugh at the sheer unbridled strangeness and intensity."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Review originally posted at Book Probe Reviews.

Where art thou BZRK Apocalypse? A year (or who knows how long?) away, that's where!

It feels as though every Michael Grant book I read becomes a mistress of mine, with Fear and Light being my two wives, who have no idea I'm madly in love with both of
LB
This review is also posted at http://readingnookandcranny.blogspot....

I had kept BZRK on my To Read list for a while, so when I got access to an ARC galley from the publisher, I pushed myself to go ahead and check it out of the library to read. I love sci fi novels and while BZRK was inherently nothing special, it was interesting enough to get me into the this sequel.

This sequel, however, was similar to an English homework reading assignment. It seems as if it took me ages to read, and I kept pu
Darren Hagan
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**4.5 stars**
C.G. Drews
WELL. WOW. THAT WAS ON HECK OF A ROLLER COASTER RIDE.
description

Oh, I loved it. Definitely. But seriously, I need a nap after all that.

I didn't like it quite so much as book 1. This is book 2 in the BZRK trilogy and it has a lot of action and intrigue and it messed with my mind and the stakes got higher and higher and the catastrophes were BLOODY and HORRIFIC. Michael Grant writes books that scare my braincells. Literally terrify me. I...I could use a hug too, you know. The whole idea of NaNo technolog
Mart
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Ти не си ги застрелял защото си искал. Направил си го, защото е трябвало. Ето защо мразим хора като тях. Защото заради тях ние ставаме същите."

Мина доста време откако прчетох първата книга и въпреки че бях нетърпелива да разбера какво се случва по-нататък, останах леко разочарована. Дори не разбирам напълно защо. Всъщност сюжетът продължава да се натяга малко по малко, но заради отделни сцени, които не ми допаднаха, цялостното изживяване беше като че ли недостатъчно, за да задоволи жаждата ми
Whitley Birks
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See more reviews on my blog.

BZRK Reloaded took everything BZRK had to offer and kicked it up to eleven. On the other hand, the whole thing suffered from a bit of “middle-book syndrome.” It was…good, but it didn’t really have its own story so much as it was a vehicle for moving us along to the final book.

Middle books are really hard. There’s a mix of good and things that are pretty distinct to middle books, especially in a series like this, which tells one long story instead of something with a m
William Jackson
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BZRK reloaded by Michael Grant takes place in an alternate present day. Teenagers are the soldiers in this. These teenagers are like Romans with nanotechnology. The main focus of this book is on the NYC cell of BZRK. They are being tracked down by people who want them dead. There are many characters that are just phenomenal.

To sum up the book in one word... Awesome. I'm a nanotech fan so this book was good regardless. Beyond the the tech the characters where great. The plot had its good point an
Adeeb
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a delightful read. I read the first book in this series long ago, when it first came out.

But, like many other series, I never got the chance to read the sequels. I am now.

This book was honestly very good. It is YA but its main themes and plot does not read like majority of YA books. The series features Noah and Sadie, who want to fight a world that is shaping up to be a utopia. They want feeling.

The book is very interesting because of its sci-fi elements. The "wars" here are through nanob
Austin Baehnman
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Personal Response: I think that “BZRK: Reloaded” is a very good book. The only thing I would change in this book is the fact that it jumps around so much. I would start to get into something and then mid page the scene would change over to someone else. Other than that this book is extremely well written and keeps the reader engaged the whole time. If the reader is not engaged in the book he/she will be left behind and will have to re-read a lot.

Plot:

This book started off with Burnofsky going t

Deniz
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another thoroughly satisfying book by Michael Grant! This was a fantastic book and I could not put it down for the two days I read it!
There were some parts in this book that made me quite depressed, yet those were one of my favourite parts. Michael Grant is an expert at twisting your feelings, resulting in getting hooked into his books.
I would definitely recommend this book for any sci-fi loving reader. Make sure to clear your schedule, because once you start reading, you can't put it down!
Samantha
BZRK II, nog zo'n boek wat al eeuwen op mijn to-read stond, maar waar toe ik me gewoon niet kon zetten. Deel 1 heb ik jaren geleden eens op vakantie gelezen en ik had behoorlijk wat moeite om in dat verhaal te komen, maar uiteindelijk vond ik het een goed boek. Hoe langer ik deel 2 uitstelde, hoe banger ik werd dat ik me niks meer zou kunnen herinneren en er dus opnieuw helemaal in zou moeten komen. Kortom, het werd hooooog tijd om deel 2 te gaan lezen.

Verbazend genoeg had ik heel veel van deel
Airaology
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Potential spoilersSsSsSs.

Down in the meat...(As the twitchers say)

---------Characters--------

I like how we've got Vincent, Nijinsky, Plath, Keats, Wilkes and they're all BZRK pipur but the characteristics are so different from one another. You have the leader whose gone insane, the gay male model who's pushed into being a Number One and he's not enjoying it, the privilege girl planning to run away with the poor boy, the badass maniac with her heh heh heh. (view spoiler)
Adam Kasper
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Personal Response
Another great book from one of my favorite authors. I cannot help but find myself wanting to keep reading whether I have free time or not. The concept of nanotechnology and how it is portrayed really made this an interesting read.

Plot
The BZRK team is constantly fighting a battle with the ACFG on both the nano and macro levels. Their constant strategizing and manipulation is having an effect on things and yet they are not bringing any attention to themselves. From working in safe
Stacy Books
This book was read and reviewed by my no-worker, Nicole:

**spoiler alert** This book was almost impossible to read.
1)You must have read the first book: BZRK to have any idea what is going on
2)It takes place in the very near future, with the FBI, Google, the United States etc, however there is very advanced nanotechnology and something called biobots
3)It describes people being able to see things on a microscopic level and includes the bacteria on human skin and hair
4)Within the first couple of pag
S.H.
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
BZRK, in my opinion, was the best sci fi novel I read this summer. It was witty, I liked the concept, I thought all the characters were well thought out and likable. I immediately wanted to read the next book, thinking it would be good or even better than the first one.
What I got was a book that was a big splat of complete blandness.
What was a good premise in BZRK had been completely dumped to make way for POINTLESS new story arcs featuring a shipload of POINTLESS new characters that are so un
Imaan
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is truly one of my favourites.
Whether it's a personal preference or not, I enjoy books that not only have a strong, well-thought-out plot,innovative concepts, and also characters that aren't just based on basic, generic stocks and cliches but unique characterization. BZRK has all of that for me. The neverending ability of Michael Grant to keep you guessing and guessing wrong is a trait I strongly wish I could have, because the twists he weaves into the story are all synchronized well.
Emily
Michael Grant's books are in no way literary masterpieces. Gone (awesome series) wasn't, and neither is BZRK. I don't expect them to be. And I don't want them to be either, because what I like so much about Grants' books isn't the (non-existent) purple prose and metaphors, it's the fast pacing and quick narrative, the action and different set of characters! In a way I guess you can compare it to I Am Number Four in that they are both pageturners and more plot-driven than character-driven. Still, ...more
Anna
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book to BZRK. They absolutely must be read in order or you'll be very confused and your brain will turn to mush. They are also so awesome you'll have a literary hangover for days where nothing else sounds good and you can't stop thinking about the characters. I was honestly a little nervous about this one. BZRK was so good and so action-packed, I didn't think the sequel could possibly live up to it, but it did. It's possibly even more amazing than the first. If you're looking ...more
Marcia
Bij het voorgaande boek, BZRK, had ik wat tijd nodig om in het verhaal te komen. Er werden enorm veel personages geïntroduceerd en ook de wereld van de nanotechnologie was in het begin wat ongrijpbaar en onduidelijk. In BZRK Reloaded daarentegen is een introductie niet langer noodzakelijk. Als lezer ken je de wereld down in the meat en weet je wie de belangrijkste personages zijn. Hierdoor kan het boek midden in de actie beginnen en je van begin tot eind meenemen op avontuur.

Mijn complete review
Doreen
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i am not so wild on this series as compared to Gone series. somehow, the nanobots technology does not appeal to me. the book is slow-paced. we have two teenagers who are facing some major crossroads in their lives, i.e. becoming a "twitcher" while falling in love with each other (or is it just one of them who is really feeling that way?). sadie/plath is definitely not katniss everdeen, but maybe noah/keats is like peeta.. in a way..
Christi
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me a while to get into BZRK, and Reloaded more than made up for the time it took me to get attached to this story. The end of the second book has made the wait for the next installment almost painful.
Anagha Uppal
Feb 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Often, an author begins with a bang but over the course of a series, the quality of his story deteriorates. Not so here. The second of the BZRK series easily equalled the beauty, the fast-paced insight of the first. This series is one of the best out there!
JeniReadABook
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scifi is rapidly becoming something I actually like...at least in certain doses. LOL I fell in love with Grant's GONE series and and followed him into the Adam and Eve book and then BZRK. Grant may have opened my eyes to a whole new genre to explore. :-)
Gabriela
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yesy
I loved every minute of this book.
i love the way Michael Grant narrates.
So many things happened and there is not a single character I dislike reading about.
I don't know how am I supposed to wait until who-knows-when for the next book
*sobs in a corner*
Katherine
Aug 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: toto-a-dost
Nějak se mi nedařilo pořádně se začíst. A to i přesto, že tahle knížka je fakt "MASO".

*Stále si myslím, že autor chodí k psychiatrovi.*
Sam
Mar 05, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as the first, in my opinion. A bit disappointed actually...
Stella Chen
Mar 11, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist
AH~ A cover! I love how this matches the paperback of BZRK but I wish they had kept with BZRK's hardcover theme.
Lauren
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this just as much as the first book.
Shaun Hutchinson
What a crazy series this is, but I love it. It's fast-paced, bizarre, and fun to read. Funny though, I certainly wouldn't peg it as YA seeing as only two of the dozen POV character are teens.
Eleanor Ng
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 4.5/5 :D

Warning: minor spoilers ahead

EEK, GUYS. MY FANGIRL MODE IS COMING OUT SO BADLY I'M LITERALLY JUST SCREAMING AT MYSELF INTERNALLY TO GET IT TOGETHER SO THAT I DON'T SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT. Yes, Michael Grant's books have this kind of effect on me. I read the entire Gone series and was really upset when the series ended. Ok, enough of my squealing self and back to the book.

This was the second book in the BZRK trilogy, and I'm happy (and delighted and ecstatic and whatever word
  • One Crow Alone (After the Snow, #0.5)
  • The Cydonian Pyramid (The Klaatu Diskos, #2)
  • Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2)
  • The Black Stars (The Planet Thieves, #2)
  • 1.4 (Point 4, #2)
  • Vortex (Insignia, #2)
  • The Saints (Quarantine, #2)
  • The Lost Compass (The Fog Diver, #2)
  • Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)
  • Control (Shift, #2)
  • The Glass Republic (The Skyscraper Throne, #2)
  • Songreaver (Songreaver's Tale, #3)
  • The Uprising (The Forsaken, #2)
  • Ride On
  • コープスパーティー BloodCovered 1 [Corpse Party - Blood Covered 1]
  • Der zweite Verrat (Monday Club, #2)
  • The Mayan Prophecy (TimeRiders, #8)
  • No Angel
Co-author with Katherine Applegate of Ocean City, Making Out, Summer, Animorphs, Everworld, Remnants, Eve and Adam.

Pseudonymous coauthor with KA of Christy (the TV spin-off books), Sweet Valley Twins, Girl Talk and various Disney spin-offs.

Pseudonymous author of Barf-O-Rama.

Author of Gone, BZRK, The Magnificent 12, Messenger of Fear, Front Lines, Monster and A Sudden Death in Cyprus.

AKA Michae

BZRK (3 books)
  • BZRK (BZRK, #1)
  • BZRK: Apocalypse (BZRK, #3)
“What's in the bag?" Plath asked.
"Laptops and phones. And guns."
"Laptops and phones and guns, oh my!" Burnofsky parodied.”
1 likes
“It’s starting to hurt,” Billy said, almost like he didn’t want to interrupt. A thin” 0 likes