Start by marking “What Belongs to Her (Templeton Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
What Belongs to Her (Templeton Cove, #3)

What Belongs to Her (Templeton Cove #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
She's ready to take back what's hers

Paperback, Harlequin Superromance #1912, 384 pages
Published March 4th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about What Belongs to Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Belongs to Her

Andrea Guy
Once again, Rachel Brimble shows us that there's more to romantic suspense, than a tough guy protecting the heroine. In What Belongs To Her, Rachel takes us back to Templeton Cove with Sasha and John. (If you've read Finding Justice, you'll remember the setting and some of the characters as well)

What really makes Ms. Brimble's novels different from most Super Romance authors are her characters. They are all a bit damaged. There's something in their past that makes them weary of relationships and
Emma
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Since the moment a local crime boss claimed ownership of her family's fairground, Sasha Todd has dreamed of righting the wrong. Now it's time to act, and backing down from the man's estranged son is definitely not an option. After all, giving up her legacy to hot-blooded John Jordon means losing the chance to finally heal the wounds in her past.

Stopping John in his tracks—and resisting the sizzle between them—is Sasha's best defense. But there's more to him than she thought, which changes every
Agnes
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
** Please note that I received this book (with the author's autograph and annotation - amazing!!) in a giveaway on Goodreads and would like to offer my fair review in exchange. **

I read some of the other reviews and what more can I say - this book is great and I really, really loved it! It is well-written, the characters are full of life, and it has some dark moments, but when the sparks fly it oozes sex appeal!

Maybe I'm a sucker for dark brooding men, but when John Jordon shows up at the fair t
Jewels ♥ My Devastating Reads
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Originally reviewed at My Devastating Reads

I really enjoyed this novel. Actually, that's a bit of an understatement. I loved it. From the opening pages right till the end, I was drawn in by the setting and the irresistible pull between the hero and heroine. Both of them delighted me, and the story unravels not only their emotions for one another, but each of their pasts, the hurt they carry inside of them, and the crimes of John's father, Kyle. But best of all, the novel did a wonderful job in b
BestChickLit.com
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Upon starting this book, one of my first thoughts was how refreshingly different the plot and setting seemed. No standard office romance to be found here. Instead you are thrown into the thrill of the fairground, one that’s been taken in a rather seedy direction, and given criminals, drugs, murder and romance all in one small but mighty package.

Sasha, our protagonist, is highly driven and I really like that in a lead character. She’s holding onto the one thing she thinks will right the wrongs in
Sophie
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review also posted on my blog http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

I loved the plot for What Belongs to Her – it felt like something a bit different than a typical romance and the book itself proved that. Sasha and John were two fab characters and their stories were very entertaining.

I was instantly drawn into the book the moment Sasha met John – the sexual chemistry oozed off them and it was fun to read. What Belongs to Her was much more than a fun read though, as Rachel Brimble wrote a gre
Gayle Pace
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
REVIEW
Back at Templeton CoveJohn Jordan, son of Kyle Jordan and Sasha Todd both feel that Funland, which was once owned by Sasha's family is their answer. Now John has inherited it from Sasha's grandfather almost seven years ago. Funland is important to both Sasha and John, only for different reasons. As a reader I could almost cut the air with a knife. You could sense the discord between them. Sasha was her own person, not afraid to face things. She had grit and strength.
They would constantly
Dawn
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book sizzled from almost the first page as the heat ebbed and flowed between Sasha and John. Funland, the fair once owned by Sasha Todd's family holds the key to her future happiness - or so she thinks! This is also true for John Jordan, estranged, son of Kyle Jordan - who acquired the funfair from Saha's grandfather some seven years previous.

Both have their reasons for keeping their cards close to their chests and this added to the tension that literally lifted off the pages. Both, also ha
Desere
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this read we have Sasha who believes that the family fairground holds the key to her happiness.

Sasha also reckons she needs to strike when the time is hot to reclaim her families fairground back from the local crime boss.

Part of her master plan is to use the help of the lowlife crime boss's estranged son John. So yes I am sure here is where you're going to start thinking, "Ah so she gets all close and personal with the son to get the ball rolling". You would be right but there is a whole ot
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
It takes a certain type of man to love a strong woman, and that’s what I liked most about John. His unwillingness to let go of her, and the future he saw between them. They had their bumps in the road, but I always knew where he stood, and the end game he wanted. The sparks that flew between them made their connection electric, but there were a few times they got burned from the intensity. In my mind that’s what made it real.

Stephanie Cage
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed returning to Templeton Cove for the story of Sasha Todd, manager of the fairground once owned by her family. This clearly isn't an easy situation for her, and it only gets worse when John Jordan, estranged son of the current owner, appears to take up the reins. It's obvious from the start that there is chemistry between Sasha and John, and equally obvious that neither of them will easily accept their attraction to the other.
Rachel Brimble excels at depicting the dance of a
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars from RT Book Reviews
JoAnn Bridges
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
predictable, not much character development.
Katie O'Connor
  • Now You See Me
  • In Her Corner
  • Single Dad's Christmas Miracle
  • The First Move
  • His Brown-Eyed Girl (New Orleans' Ladies, #3)
  • A Ranch to Keep
  • Staying at Joe's
  • Sweet Seduction
  • The Sheikh's Secret Babies (Bound by Gold #2)
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • The Return of the Rebel
  • That Weekend...
  • The Sweetest Hours
  • Double Take
  • Let Them Talk
  • What Happens Between Friends
  • Not Just the Nanny
I live with my husband, our two teenage daughters in a small market town near the famous Georgian City of Bath. I have been writing contemporary romance and romantic suspense for Harlequin Superromance since 2012, and also have four Victorian romances with eKensington/Lyrical.

When I’m not writing, you’ll find me with my head in a book or walking the beautiful English countryside with my family. An
More about Rachel Brimble...

Templeton Cove (8 books)
  • Finding Justice (Templeton Cove, #1)
  • A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)
  • Christmas at the Cove (Templeton Cove, #4)
  • Her Hometown Redemption (Templeton Cove, #5)
  • Saved by the Firefighter (Templeton Cove, #6)
  • Ethan's Daughter: Templeton Cove Stories (Templeton Cove, #7)
  • A Stranger In The Cove (Templeton Cove, #8)