Start by marking “The Sheikh's Last Seduction” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh's Last Seduction

The Sheikh's Last Seduction

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  260 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
When Sheikh Sharif offers Irene Taylor more money as chaperone to his sister than she's ever made before, she can't refuse—finally she'll safeguard her family. Irene may be innocent, but she knows the trail of destruction playboys like Sharif leave behind, and will resist his skilled seduction….

Sharif excels at everything he does—especially in the bedroom! His engagement
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published February 18th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Last Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Last Seduction

Jenny
Dec 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Disappointing book from my favorite author. The fact that hero and heroine never consummated their love left a bad taste in my mouth. I really wanted to read about their first time together and I felt like Jennie Lucas robbed me of this joy. I don't expect graphic sex scenes from my Harlequin Presents but a sweet love scene would be much appreciated. Also heroine was a bit too judgmental. But if you like smitten dreamy super good and kind heroes you will LOVE this book.
Tia
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was steady, great, emotional right up until the end. Then it rocked out of this world. I'm impressed.
Vintage
when Irene Met Sharif.

Totally cheesy and OTT but so much fun. Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.

Pollyanna Irene, a sweet, honorable virgin, meets the Rico Suave, manwhore-on-the-prowl Sheikh Sharif at her friend's wedding. He pulls out all the seduction moves on her until she tells him she is holding out for true love. This makes him angry for two reasons: why did he waste all that time on a virgin, and why can't he have sex. His inner monologuing is quite self-serving and entert
Jennie
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Σε όποιον θέλει να διαβάσει ένα "διαφορετικού (στο περίπου)" τύπου άρλεκιν
<<Υπάρχουν πολλών ειδών μαγείες για να πιστέψει κανείς. Από αυτές που οι άνθρωποι φτιάχνουν για τους εαυτούς τους.>>

4,5 αστέρια

Επιτέλους ένα άρλεκιν που με συνάρπασε.

Πρώτη φορά που διαβάζω άρλεκιν το οποίο να μην έχει καθόλου σκηνή σεξ κατά τη διάρκεια της ιστορίας (τουλάχιστον ολοκληρωμένη!). (view spoiler). Μεγάλο μέρος άρλεκιν και smut βιβλίων από τη μέση του βιβλίου και μετά τουλάχιστον έχουν μια σκηνή σεξ. Μετά έχουν παραπάνω. Αλλ
Alex is The Romance Fox
Such a disappointment from one of my favorite M&B authors.
Sharif, who is the emir of some little country in the desert, sees Irene, who is a nanny of sorts, at a wedding they are both attending in Italy somewhere. He’s having his last fling before he marries someone suitable and she’s looking for the man who will love her forever…ooh, aren’t we all!!!!
She plays hard to get…of course she does…she’s a virgin waiting for the perfect man and the gorgeous sheikh’s offers her a job as a companion
Kaycee ❤️

Holy molly! I really liked this book a lot! I loved both Sharif and Irene. But it was Sharif who really did this book for me. He was such a very compelling character. I fell for him straight off the bat. He wasn’t perfect, and he wasn’t at all what he seemed. He was not the asshole playboy that Irene assumes he was, he's sweet, lovable, honest, loyal, honorable and at times his emotional struggles never failed to pull at every heart string I had. I loved how he never force herself on her and how
Ms Fine
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to pull off a novel without graphic love scenes these days. I didn't expect Jennie to do it with flying colors. This book was just classic, sweet, enthralling.. Didn't think the billionaire sheikh would have a mushy bone in his body. I got used to arrogant alpha males. I couldn't put the book down, I was anticipating for them to get together page after page. But it never happened. I couldn't imagine all those pent up emotions by the hero. Latter part was really emotional, making a deci ...more
Caro
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leí varios reviews negativos sobre esta novelita porque la escena hot de los protagonistas nunca se concreta por escrito, pero a mí sinceramente me encantó.
Y es que, en las últimas novelitas que leí, el sexo parece tan vacío y sólo porque "debe de estar en novelas de este género", que perdieron la novedad para mí y prefiero leer una buena historia que me atrape sin esos condimentos que una llena de escenas tórridas que de tanto repetirse ya aburren.
La relación entre los protagonistas fluye tan f
Rgreader
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Sheikh's Last Seduction was compelling. The heroine was likeable, had a backbone.
The story was sweet, a bit of angst with the hero being a sheikh and the heroine a nanny. It is rare to see class differences being an obstacle in HP's.
The chemistry was sizzling but there's no detailed consumation.
I liked alot that the heroine didn't smex the hero within a day of meeting him. I'm not a fan of that plot device.

I would have given this book 5 stars but couldn't because the hero was too good. Dam
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
3.5 stars.
I felt identified with the heroine (in the 'I want to wait for love' part, not the family thing).
I liked the hero and his flaws, wanting to be honorable but failing sometimes.
It was very entertaining reading the part when the almost fiancée from hell appears and everybody hates her and love the heroine.
It was missing that first time between hero and heroine.
Susan (susayq ~)
I liked this one a whole lot. Irene was a little sassy, a lot honest, and she knew what she wanted...a love that was pure and real and would last forever. I'll be honest and say I shed a few tears reading this one :)
Diah Didi
As expected from Jennie Lucas. Sigh ...

Thank you very much, Harlequin, for providing the e-ARC via Net Galley.
Danielle
lily waheed
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
why? jennie lucas why? not even one tiny little love scene! !? God , I am depressed
Jacqueline
Nothing really stands out here. It was enjoyable while I read it but I probably won't remember it long. I'm not generally fond of sheikh books. This one was okay. It always irks me though that the heroines never even have a thought about living in this part of the world and accepting its strictures especially after having grown up in Colorado. She was virgin out loud variety which is not a favorite stance of mine. Sure be a virgin but don't be so belligerent about it. Plotting was weak in places ...more
Sandra Gonzalez
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Ioved the friendship they fostered in the time they spent together. What I liked the most was the growing tension and honesty. I'd read it again. by the end i felt like it could've been a beauty and the beast story. (view spoiler)
Melanie Janvier
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I miss those plot... I was sick and tired of the billionaire bdsm arrangement. This is gold old pure fairy tale mixed with a litle drama, because after all marying a prince charming is never too easy. There is a few dragon to slay. in this case the dragon name is kelila.
Cady Lorenzana
Oct 05, 2014 rated it liked it
HP without intercourse! Surely, it lacks a lot! Yet the characterization is very good. It was an emotional read too. Especially on the part where they both love each other but there's no way to fight for it.
Srishti Ghosh
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a very romantic book and a very good philosophy of d woman. I very much appreciate it.
Jumk
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
They did not do the do till the end tho it wasn't written. Loveeeed the book:)
Cheryl
Jun 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
Very disappointing book from one of my favorite authors. The heroine was too naive and the hero was extremely weak and whiny.
suman
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Mia
Mar 14, 2017 added it
It was ok. I was expecting more details on the blossoming romance between characters, it was just vague descriptions! I liked the start of the story though.
Deadromance
Jun 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: harlequin
The main character's family and background are cartoonishly bad, with a neglectful drug addicted mother and prostitute sister. Her ex is also like a cardboard cutout.

The titular sheikh and his fictional country were not nearly the racist caricatures I thought they were going to be. They're pretty clearly pulled from Emirates, but rather accurately with the descriptions of seeing traditional women and more modern Western women.

The change between the second and third acts was incredibly abrupt. Th
Crystal
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ouab
I love to read this kind of book. The stories are great and it comes from a great company that has written romance novels for years.

Sheikh Sharif knows his duty to his country. He knows that it will make him regret his decision that he made when he was a teenager. He is also dealing with his sister who thought she wanted to marry a man twenty years older than her. Seems she has changed her mind and she's not making his life easy to talk him out of it.

Irene Taylor always wanted to go back home a
Hsiau Wei
Apr 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Irene is jobless and is now dreaded to go home without making something of herself. She wanted to put her mom in rehab send help her sister go to college. When Sheikh Sharif offer a job as a chaperone to his baby sister, the offer is too good for her to object. Sheikh Sharif is carrying a lot of burden on his shoulder: his duty to his country and his sister who thought she wanted to marry a man twenty years old than her. Now that her marriage day is nearer she decided that she don’t want to get ...more
Jeannie Zelos
Mar 14, 2014 rated it liked it
The Sheikh's Last Seduction.Jennie Lucas

Review from Jeannie Zelos Book reviews.
I wanted something simple and uncomplicated, so chose this one. Sadly it was just a bit too simple for me, its a very old fashioned M&B/Barbara Cartland type romance. Its well written and easy to read, but was just too naïve and everything falling into place for me. I need lots of emotion but here everything is very one paced, no real highs or lows. The characters were fine, the plot simple but possible, but it j
Paige
Oct 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Not a lot to get excited over.

Irene wants true love and she’s holding out until she finds it. When she meets Sharif, Emir of Makhtar, she’s tested like never before to give in to his seductive ways.

When she’s hired to be a companion to his sister until her wedding, her belief in true love slowly begins spreading.

Sharif has grown up knowing his life isn’t really his own and that includes the marriage he’s expected to fulfill, but can he finally stand up and give himself and his sister the free
Evelyn
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Decided to take break from all the series I have on my nightstand, and what else would I read but a Harlequin book... first time reading from this author and not sure about the story or author. I found Irene to be a contradiction... for lack of a better word. Sharif took my heart. the story did end before the good part in any book, went there couple finally comes together. Not sure how to feel about that, was really hoping for a jump to a year down the road, however it is what it is. All in all ...more
Kay (aka) Miss Bates
Feb 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is a clunker of a romance novel, with a prig of a heroine and a smarmy hero, who's then endowed with the requisite torment. Not much redeems this stilted and sentimental narrative. If you'd like to read a more thorough review, please follow the link:

I am grateful to Harlequin Books for an e-ARC, via Netgalley, in exchange for these honest reviews.
  • Prince of Secrets (By His Royal Decree, #2)
  • Seducing His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #3)
  • Lying in Your Arms
  • One Good Cowboy
  • Daring to Trust the Boss
  • Back in Her Husband's Bed
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • Riding High (Sons of Chance, #14)
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • Wrong Man, Right Kiss (Gage Brothers #2)
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • A Baby Between Friends (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #2)
  • Not Fit for a King? (A Royal Scandal, #1)
  • The Baby Deal
  • Marriage Made of Secrets
  • How to Ruin a Reputation (The Rakes Beyond Redemption #2)
Jennie Lucas had a tragic beginning for any would-be writer: a very happy childhood. Her parents owned a bookstore, and she grew up surrounded by books, dreaming about faraway lands. Her mother read aloud to her in French when she was little; when she was ten, her father secretly paid her a dollar for every classic novel (Jane Eyre, War and Peace) that she read. As a chubby teenager, Jennie covere ...more
More about Jennie Lucas