Start by marking “Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)” as Want to Read:
Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)

Entice

(Eagle Elite #3)

From #1 New York Times Bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken comes the third book in the bestselling Eagle Elite Series...

Chase Winter let the love of his life slip through his fingers and into the hands of his best friend and mafia boss of the Abandanato family. Now that he's been given
Published May 13th 2014 by Rachel Van Dyken (first published May 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Entice, please sign up.
Bookkeeper They are in the whole series. But if you love Mil and Chase then you will also love Nixon and Trace in book one, and Mo and Tex in book 4. This whole…moreThey are in the whole series. But if you love Mil and Chase then you will also love Nixon and Trace in book one, and Mo and Tex in book 4. This whole series so far has been very enjoyable with very loving characters for being mafia badboys......lol (less)

Shannon Moore
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would just like to state that Chase is my favourite and I love him. I think more than Nixon (don't hurt me).

Mil was also a great girl, she's a kick ass heroine and really comes into her own within the duration of the novel. Plus the emotional development between these two is splendid.

Great plot, plenty of excitement with the twists, turns and all around mafia badassery.

I will admit though, I wasn't really expecting the book to partially be from Nixon's POV. I sort of figured that since this
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

She was my beginning - my end. The woman I wanted by my side until we were two cranky old people who still carried weapons and shot at squirrels when they ran in front of us.
I wanted a future with her.
I wanted a present with her. I just wanted her.

The Eagle Elite series is the first series I've read by Rachel Van Dyke, and while the first book in this series wasn't that great something made me carry on reading the other books and boy did it pay off! I just love reading books where stuff happen
Sabrina
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Elfina Renee
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description
The first time I read the series, like everyone else I had my favorite character. Chase for me was it. Nixon he was the martyr asshole. Wait a minute, is there such a thing?

Sure Nixon had the asshole part down in spades, plus the shit he did was always for others but that's the same way I saw Chase and he was the guy who kept getting screwed.

description

Trace.....ugh what's to say about her other than I still hate her. How she was able to flip her emotions on and off like a light switch is mind boggling.
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*

FOR MORE REVIEWS VISIT-- http://ammiesbookobsession.blogspot.in/

Cover Rating

BOOK RATING

"You don’t work for the mafia and not think about it. Death was at your door constantly. Shit, it practically camped there."

I wholeheartedly accept my love for the eagle elite series. I mean I am infatuated with this series. No matter how many times I read it, I never get bore.

Image result for i love this so much gif

This is me reading entice the third time but I still love and adore it as much as I did when I discovered this book.

So finally i
Valentina "TinchyB"
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
10 STARS...REALLY,10 BIG ONES!

I so loved this series from miss Dyken!It's her best one!
I love alpha males and when they are also mobsters...I am swooning my brain's out!
This is new dimension of Mafia capos...and I loooove them!

description

If you have read first two books in series,you know that there was love triangle between Nixon,Trace and my hero Chase.
I was rooting for him since first page and now I am so glad that he did't get the wrong girl!
See,I feel sorry for him when Trace chose Nixon,but now...lo
Shyanne
Dec 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
We need a synopsis for this ASAP!
Lauren Hawkeye
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm a biiigggg fan of Rachel Van Dyken, and this is my favorite series of hers. I didn't know how I was going to feel about this book, because I was totally on Team Chase in the first two books.
But since Ms. Van Dyken is magical, book three of this series is now my favorite. She did an amazing job creating a heroine who was strong and yet vulnerable, a woman who fought her way through a heartbreaking past... and a hero strong enough to earn that heroine's trust. And Chase as a hero... OMG. Buh-b
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Such a good book and the narrators were great!! Much better than the previous books' narrators. Full review to come!
Snow
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 stars

Go to Chase and Emiliana/Mil...

Talking about a second chance romance, they pulled it off through fire, pain, hatred, passion and sacrifice...

Perfeto!

And here, more of Nixon and Trace, more of Tex and Monroe/Mo, pretty much are fantastically incorporated as they are also better developed in characterisation than i would expect them to be.

Fast, gritty, with a snarky humor, these elements improved the basic storyline which made it quite an enjoyable reading material!
Gina *loves sunshine*
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, audiobook
These books are super easy to listen to and I am getting deeply involved with this crew!!! The coolest thing about this book - it is told from multiple POV's. So even though this book is about Chase and Mil and their relationship, you get their POV's.......and many chapters from Nixon, Trace, Tex, etc - since the whole greater story involves everyone. I didn't realize how nice that is in a story like this - hearing what's in everyone head!!

So even though I am super into Mob books, this one is pr
Jen
This is book #3 in the Eagle Elite series, and the series just keeps getting better and better. This one is about Chase and Mil, who have major history together. Many years ago, they both lost their virginity to one another, but circumstances made it so that they parted ways. Mil had major feelings for him, and Chase just moved on with life and ended up falling in love with his best friend's girl. Knowing he can't have Trace, because she is in love with Nixon, he decides to say yes to a proposti ...more
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
My f’ing heart. Mil and Chase! I love them, but they broke my soul for reasons I cannot share. This book
Solidified my love of all things Chase! He is my absolutely FAVORITE!

Still a must read series! The dynamics between each character is AMAZING

Audiobook
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

After finishing "Elect (Eagle Elicit #2)", I couldn't wait to get stuck into this book. With the way book two of the series ended, I knew that this one was going to be mainly focused on Chase and Mil and knowing this couple, I was going to get one hell of an interesting read and I was not disappointed. Rachel has once again delivered a story that was f
Jacqueline's Reads
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Chase Lovin’ Stars

I really like this series. I love the drama, the action, secrets and all the characters. I never wanted it to end.

Summary

Chase and Mil are getting married. She is a mafia boss and needs Chase’s protection. Chase is still hung up on his crush, Nixon’s girlfriend, Trace.

What a complicated story huh?

Review

I like Chase, he was always there as the best friend and comical side character. I was really torn up with his love affair with Trace. You felt his pain. Now, he is trying to g
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Worthy Stars!!!!

I love this series!

For my review and purchase links, click here : SLITSREAD
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm glad that Chase got his HEA and I liked Mil BUT I really needed Mil to address Chase about his feelings for Trace. She knew he loved Trace but turned a blind eye to them. As a woman...I don't think I could do that. I would need her to verbally tell me.
LA Spiez
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"I don't even know how it happened, how she'd maneuvered her way into my soul, how she'd made it so that I was overcome with madness for her -- a type of obsession that I never wanted to be done with. She had destroyed me, and in my destruction, I'd found my salvation." Chase Winter Entice

If you haven't read the first two books in the Eagle Elite series...you need to read them ASAP. Entice, is the third book in the series and well my favorite so far. It's probably because I am absolutely in love
Jennifer Wolfel
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing

So at the end of Elect we were left with some lingering questions. Would Chase really go ahead with the plan to marry Mil and help her become the head of the De Lang family? Would Trace get over the fact that Nixon is truly alive and that everything he did was to protect her? Would Chase be able to get past his love for Trace? What about the mysterious Tex, would we learn more about him in this book? All answers we are looking for... What do you get from Entice?

You get a riveting twisting rolle
Suzana
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
Enjoyed it very much, still the first one in this series is my favorite ... :)
Vilma Iris
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such an awesome book with an ending/epilogue that made my jaw drop! Loved it! Review coming soon.
Chu
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

“Because I was already falling for pieces of her. correction, I was becoming borderline obsessed with those sharp little pieces”

Here is one of those sequels I have been dying to read ever since I put down ELITE. Chase deserves his happy ending and I wanted to give him that right after what happened previously. Trace & Nixon is having theirs, his should be next. But happy ending seemed to lurk in dangerous grounds, and he needed to pass by it in order to
Redheaded Bookworm
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Best one YET!

When was the last time a prologue could make you feel things that it would normally take an entire book to accomplish? I'm not sure I've ever experienced that until now.

Chase has always been my favorite of the Elite. He's always been so loving and gentle and still is, but we get to see another side in this book. He's fierce, and his bad boy side gets to come out and play! Mil, I loved her from the start. A woman that can scare this group of guys? That's my kinda girl. We also get
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Holy sh*# wow! I really enjoyed this one!!

Entice doesn’t disappoint readers as it is filled with intrigue, suspense, and a lot of action! In this, loyalties are tested, relationships are put to the test, and old rivalries between Mafia families reach their very brink!

Readers definitely will be at the edge of their seats with their e-readers as love, danger, and chaos really ensue in this third installment of the Eagle Elite and will make you wonder who is true and who is not.

You will defini
Heather
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Entice’s heart-pounding action, tangled mysteries, swoon-filled romance, and shifting allegiances within warring Mafia families will keep you teetering on the edge of your seat long into the night, desperate for answers until the very last page—and even then, you’ll be clamoring for more. Fresh and exciting, Rachel Van Dyken’s Eagle Elite series is a must read!
Darcy
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There is something about this series. I find them to be meh...but can't stop reading them. This one didn't have as much childish drama, so that was a big point in it's favor.

It seemed like all the characters learned a lot about themselves, but to do so, they had to lay themselves bare. There were big changes all around, so it will be interesting where things go from here.
Pamela Lilley
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! This series just gets better and better, I have no words. I am completely and utterly in love with Chase Winter. I love this series, I especially love the multiple POVs, in some stories they can be confusing and frustrating, but Rachel Van Dyken has nailed them, Chase, Mil, Nixon and Tex, all spot on. Following Phoenix's death Mil becomes head of the DeLuca family and for her own protection she marries Chase, her first and only love. Chase is still getting over losing Trace and strugglin ...more
Inbar Shop
I am in big trouble. I am in the middle of this beautiful book and searched to see about the other books in this series and fell on a review with so much spoilers (on the book Eulogy) and now i don't know what to do. never happened to me. I fell head over heals in this series but the spoiler of the new book spoiled for me and i feel like screaming and sad at the same time. because of that i am afraid to continue.
Tricia  Santos
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review**

**WARNING: may contain spoilers for the first two books in the Eagle Elite series, but this is a SPOILER FREE review for Entice. Reading the books in order is highly recommended**

Words cannot express how much I seriously love this series. Well, I’m in love with all of Rachel Van Dyken’s books. I didn’t know what to think when I found out that book 3 of the Eagle Elite series would be Chase and Mil’s story, while alternating POVs between Cha
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
4 Enticing Stars!!

eARC for Honest Review from Author via Inkslinger PR

The Mob boys are back and the web is getting more and more tangled.  Chase is still dealing with his heart being shattered by his love and best friend but with this family loyalty is above all else.  So when Mil asks him a favor the only answer is yes.  He just didn't realize what he was getting in with this favor.

After the return of Nixon everyone is adjusting.  Nixon is coming into the boss he was always meant to be.
release 2 89 Mar 07, 2014 09:44AM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Clean Slate (The New Mafia Trilogy, #2)
  • Hit for Freedom - Anna's Battle (HiT, #2)
  • Circle of Lies (Red Ridge Pack,#2)
  • Beyond Broken
  • Unforgivable (Untouchable, #2)
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Made (Sempre, #0.4)
  • Fiendish Play (Fiendish Play, #1)
  • The Order (Saletti Blood, #1)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Between Faith and Fear (Captive, #2)
  • A Whole New Crowd (A Whole New Crowd, #1)
  • Frontline
  • Promising You (Jade, #4)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Eagle Elite (9 books)
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)
  • Ember (Eagle Elite, #5)
  • Elude (Eagle Elite, #6)
  • Empire (Eagle Elite, #7)
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)
  • Eulogy (Eagle Elite, #9)
“Aw, baby, that's like turning the key to an engine and then deciding not to drive...it's just...cruel to the car.” 7 likes
“As burns this saint, so burns my soul. I enter alive, and I will have to get out dead.” 1 likes