Start by marking “The Tainted Web (The Godhunter, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Tainted Web (The Godhunter, #7)

The Tainted Web

(The Godhunter #7)

Married life has proven to be complicated for Vervain Lavine. Maybe it's the pressure of being the last dragon-sidhe in existence, the hope of an entire race of faeries. Or maybe it's the fact that her husband lives in the Faerie Realm where he rules the Kingdom of Fire. Or then again, it could be because he married her after abducting her and stealing her memories of her ...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 328 pages
Published August 29th 2013 by Amazon Digital

To ask other readers questions about The Tainted Web, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tainted Web

JadeShea
The Tainted Web begins with Vervain trying to get used to the Fae and if she should even have a relationship with the king of fire. Her other men aren't sure it's a good idea, but she's struggling with who she really is and how it will affect the rest of her life.
She must decide soon or it will be too late for her.

I really liked this book a lot. I thought it was very good and it did a good job of explaining things about Vervain and how she's different than most. I loved that. I also enjoyed ge
Casey
Okay... so...

The review I gave for the first book in this series was not very complimentary, and I thought I wouldn’t get past 3 books. Well... as you can see I just finished book 7.

Nothing spectacular happened to change my mind about the story really. Other than maybe that there is actually a story, unlike all the other RH serials I’ve been starting and stopping just as quick of late.

Also a plus for me is that even though the H is surrounded by hot guys all the time, the story never feels like
Yasmin
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5

This book gave me more reasons not to like the dragon. (view spoiler)

This book just didn't do it for me.
Galina Sulaiman
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Web

Book seven in the Godhunter series. Vervain is back with the God Squad, the Fey, her lion and wolf families. You get an evil Web god that turns into a spider, a water fey queen and kelpie all trying to kill her. Thank goodness she isn't so easy to kill. I like how this book brings her an inner peace. Can't wait to read the next book.
Pearl Powell
A bit much, but...

Still a good read. The author's skill in weaving a believable and intricate cast of characters is undeniable. Obviously I am enjoying her books as I am immediately into Book 8.
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Almost enough to be scared of the internet

A spider God who would have thunk it and he controlled the web. Glad he is go e and Vervain is once again herself. Now I was just wondering what's next, I certainly hope it's not a story about snakes, as I would have to skip that one.
Calm Your Pits
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Another amazing installment! Another fascinating realm and new creatures. I am so glad all the guys are getting along so well and cannot wait to see if she decides to marry the rest. Also who gets the first baby!
T.
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the craziness continues with this great addition to the Godhunter series. I loved the creativity in a spider god infecting the web (internet). Very cool plot and I especially enjoyed the imps! Some very interesting plot twists-- I'm excited to see what the next books bring!
Andrea Carruthers
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Awesome! The Tainted Web has a very unique storyline, is very well written and was fun to read. I loved it!! 💜💜
Terri West
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yet another exciting adventure with Vervain.
Bec
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Leah
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
such a good book
Kyra Dunst
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has such an interesting twist with the god that Vervain and her friends must defeat. The god of the internet is far reaching and vastly powerful. I love the alliances made in this book, and the crazy situations Vervain always ends up in. It's nice to see her finally learning to sit back a bit and let others do what needs to be done. I love this series and would definitely recommend it to others.
Martine
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favourite out of the series so far. I'm not really sure why but I just couldn't put it down! Lots of issues are sorted and she finally stops battling herself. I just loved the relationship development between Vervain and Arach. And the acceptance of the fey. Looking forward to what's planned next!
tracey welch
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this was a great book. the story line was very inventive and unique. it had a good villain thru out the entire story and once again the dialogue was real and witty. I love this authors style and her creativity outshines the typical fantasy story lines out there.
Brandi
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!

This series is great. I'm so happy to have found a series that has such a great plot and romance. The author does an amazing job creating her world. I can't wait to read more!
Lauren Grice
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love The Godhunter series. Vervain is hilarious and I couldn't wait to read the next one every time. These books were awesome. Arach is my favorite. These were very well written.
Jasmine Ginyard
Jan 03, 2018
Feb 10, 2017
Jim Dragon
Jan 03, 2015

• The Grim (Midnight Squad, #1)
  • Ghost in the Maze (Ghost Exile, #2)
  • Reaper (The Guardian Legacies, #2)
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
  • Reaper (End of Days, #1)
  • City of the Lost (Chronicles of Arcana #2)
  • Traces of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #4)
  • Finding Faerie (Pixie Dust Chronicles, #3)
  • Caged by Damnation (Caged, #2)
  • A Demon's Blade (The Desdemona Chronicles, #1)
  • Make Me Burn (Fireborne, #2)
  • Stone Cold Seduction (Set in Stone, #1)
  • The Big Fix (Ciel Halligan, #3)
  • Darkyn's Mate (Rhyn Eternal, #3)
  • Unmemorable (Unmemorable, #1)
Amy Sumida is the Internationally Acclaimed author of the Award-Winning Godhunter Series, the fantasy paranormal Twilight Court Series, the Beyond the Godhunter Series, the music-oriented paranormal Spellsinger Series, and several short stories. Her books have been translated into several languages, have made it to the top sellers list on Amazon numerous times, and the first book in her Spellsinge ...more

The Godhunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter #2)
  • Oathbreaker (The Godhunter, #3)
  • Marked by Death (The Godhunter, #4)
  • Green Tea and Black Death (The Godhunter, #5)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter, #6)
  • Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)
  • A Fey Harvest(The Godhunter, #9)
  • Into the Void (The Godhunter, #10)
  • Out of the Darkness (The Godhunter, #11)