Start by marking “A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful, #3)

A Beautiful Melody

(Beautiful #3)

A Beautiful Series Book 3 - May be read on it's own, or in order.

Naomi thought she'd met someone wonderful when Elliot came into her life, but he simply wasn't into her. It's the story of her life.

While everyone around her is settling down, she gives up on trying to find her Mr Right, and turns back to the one thing she has always loved - music.

Enter Marcus, he was a ye
Published November 30th 2013 by Lilliana Anderson (first published November 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Beautiful Melody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Beautiful Melody

Lilliana Anderson
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
I was given an arc in exchange for an honest review...

Where do I start, after reading all of "A Beautiful..." Series I had thought I'd found my fav couple in Paige and Elliot, sure I was interested to read Melody's story but I had my favorite couple and I was content. Melody was so effortlessly likeable in "A Beautiful Forever" and I was intrigued to hear about what happened for her after she left England - but gosh ABM was so much more than I was even hoping for. The angst between M
Kassi
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I was given an ARC for my honest review. I was also a beta reader for this book.

I love Naomi! She is a normal girl and has her head on straight. I have read all of the Beautiful series and this by far is a favorite. It is a little different than the others but great all the same. I love Theo. He is the tall, silent type. Marcus got on my nerves a little bit but I am interested to see his story. ;-)

I recommend this book for anyone who loves music, love, and hot boys!

Good job, Lilli!
Escape into a Booksite
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this as part of the new re-released version, Forever. See my review here - Melody by Lillana Anderson
April
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review.

Absolutely loved this book. I was pulled in to this story from page 1. The moment Naomi linked up with the band Matiari superb music was made. The lyrics to the songs were beautiful, hence, the title being A Beautiful Melody. We were introduced to Naomi in a Beautiful Forever when she had a crush on Elliot and when that didnt go the way she wanted, I couldnt wait to read her story.

This love triangle between the bothers Marcus and Th
Books2fashion
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this book for Lilliana as a beta reader. This book was one of those you dont put down till its finished. I loved it. The music by Kismet is so beautiful. If you love a good love story this it the one to read.
I have read the complete series and this story is the best of all.

Naomi has 2 brothers that wants her. One she doesnt recognise and the other she remembers. Both brothers want her and she is having issues with which one to trust and why the other one doesnt want her in th
Sue Sparks
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I WAS PROVIDED AN ARC FOR MY HONEST REVIEW!

I loved the previous books in the Beautiful Series, but I was not a big fan of Naomi but now that I know more about her gotta say I loved her story too. Liliana Anderson connected Naomi to the previous books seamlessly and brought Naomi's story together to stand on its own. Theo and Marcus are both hot, but completely different and Naomi cares for them both for different reasons which makes choosing which one she truly loves that much harder
DJ Sakata
Oct 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lilliana Anderson has done it again! It was an entertaining and easy read. I discovered this talented author by accident when I stumbled onto A Beautiful Struggle, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the Beautiful story was to continue with a series, although each can also stand-alone. I find her writing to be vivid and realistic. She writes emotional stories with spice, and her characters tend to stay with me, even after I have finished the last page. When I stopped reading to carry on with m ...more
Kristina
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for my honest Review.

This was an amazing read, book flowed well and kept me so engaged with the characters I had a hard time putting it down when I had to. I loved Naomi from A Beautiful Forever and I'm so happy she got her own HEA. The 2 men in her life are both complicated men but both love her in their own way.
Loved who she choose and how the book ended can't wait to read more in the amazing series!
Lilliana Anderson is a brilliant writer and I've loved every book she's w
Tammy
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omg
great book brothes in love with same girl marcus is such a flirt and then there is theo witch I love he sweet and sexy well marcus is sexy to inthat bad boy way but theo mmmmhmmm namoi such a sweet girl I knew the reason why marcus and theo kept fighting was they where both in love with her but I think that marcus only went for her is because he did not want theo to have her namio but theo she been in love with for a long time I am so glad that she chose the right brother LOVED IT can't wait for ...more
Nicole
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received ARC from author for honest review!!

I have to start out saying that I love this author. I have read every book in the beautiful series and I loved them all so make sure to read the other books in this series as well!!
Ok now for the book, I LOVED IT!!
I got hooked right from the start and could not put it down and continued to read till early the next morning cause I was so hooked. I fell in love with all the characters and by the end I was happy with who Naomi had chose
Chantel
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved A Beautiful Melody! Naomi’s story started in A Beautiful Forever when she was crushing on Elliot. She even starts out explaining her feelings of my other favorite couple Elliot and Paige. It was nice to see a little update of their story. When Naomi finally comes home her friends bug her to go with them to see a band. What else is she going to do than hang out with married couples. The lead signer catches her eye. The playboy / the man she had loved since high school. With the reconnecti ...more
Ellie
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay the triple POV didn't quite work for me in this book. There wasn't enough time to really get into the heads of the 3 characters. Too many holes in the story as a result where I would've liked a little bit more. As a result, I wasn't into Naomi/Theo/Marcus like I was into the H/H's in the first 2 books. The love story felt stilted and didn't grab me and pull me in. I thought Naomi's confusion wasn't resolved well when right up to the last second she didn't know which brother she wanted and t ...more
Anna Marie
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the characters and the story of A Beautiful Melody. Naomi is a talented musician. Naomi has loved Marcus since high school, but of course Marcus is the bad boy and lead singer of the band. Theo is moody brother of Marcus and is set against having Naomi as part of their band. Their story tests their commitments and leads them all on a path to find their happily ever after. Even if that happily ever after is a bit different than they thought they would.
Joy Whiteside
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this awesome and amazing book.

It moved along at a great pace from beginning to end, had characters that you could not help but fall in love with and wanted to see them overcome everything that is in their way and a fantastic story.

Lilliana Anderson has created a wonderful story and I look forward to reading much more from her in the future.
Simona Patrick
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book, thank u Lilliana!
Mary
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Your books just keep getting better and better! Can't wait till February to see what happens with Marcus!
Mary Giannakopoulos
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Naomi's story. The dynamic relationship between Marcus, Theo and Naomi is amazing to read. definetly made me wanting to know what will happen next. Well done Lilli
Sarah Crocket-tone
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved these characters. Cannot wait to see what happens to Marcus in the next book!!
Laura Ferguson
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paula Scott
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a while since I’ve read Lilliana’s amazing work. I really loved this book. Rock stars, strong female, love triangle, small surprise and hotttt! Can’t wait to read more from this talented writer.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well written story, these characters had me stock to this book from he first page. Highly recommend this story.
Isabel (Sab The Book Eater)
This review and more at Sab The Book Eater

I never really imagined Naomi having a spin-off. She was a good enough minor character in A Beautiful Forever but she just didn't standout for me. But for some reason, this works. I have some issues with the story but all in all I enjoyed it.

Inasmuch as I claim to hate love triangles, I secretly like them. I like seeing character dynamics and how believable the story becomes in the end. However in A Beautiful Melody, I wasn't quite sure the love
Gail
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Soo I have had this book in my posession for quite some time now.. I have read most of all Lilliana's beautiful series.. Not sure why it took me so long to read it.. Maybe the love triangle.. I didnt want to see anyone get hurt.. but OH LORD let me tell you this book was absoutly phenominal..
We met Naomi in A Beautiful Forever.. She had a thing for Elliot..but Elliot only had eyes for Paige.. ANYWAY..... I loved Naomi in that story and could not wait for her book..
Early on we find out that Nao
bookaddict22
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although Naomi was in the last book, this can definitely be read as a stand alone book from the other Beautiful Series novels. Although I highly recommend reading the others.

A Beautiful Melody was packed full of drama that all stemmed from their high school years. I can't even imagine allowing something that happened when I was 17 carrying over into my life now but this story's foundation does just that. Love triangles are always complicated and sometimes they end messy. In the case of A Beauti
Kristin
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
TKins
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first 2 books but oh my God you certainly surpassed yourself with this book it was absolutely fantastic. I read it in one day I just couldn't put it down.

Naomi thinks she's caught between Marcus and Theo but she knows who her real love is and she thinks that she lost him a long time ago but he turns out to be someone very close I won't put who it is as it will ruin the story for others.

Amazing story line, I can't wait for February to read A Beautiful Rock to see more.
Nathalie Gagnon
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so loved this book. I think it's my favorite one from this series, and what a wonderful series this is. I can’t wait for the next book to come out. I was happy that I didn’t have to wait for the last chapter of this book to find out who Naomi picked between Marcus and Theo. I can’t wait to find out what is in store for the brother that Naomi didn’t choose and how it will affect her and her relationship with love of her life.
Carmen
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun to read and I am so happy that Naomi picked Theo.. I was so team Theo. Anyways, this is a must read. So far my favorites from this series are David and Katrina and now Naomi and Theo. Can't wait to read about Marcus and who ends up holding him down, yay, so excited. Lilliana keep them coming!
Melissa
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just beautiful! I love this series and this author. I was anxious to read Naomi's story and it didn't disappoint. And the Bailey brothers are yummy! I was rooting for one...and I couldn't be happier! Great detailed story with gripping characters. I could have used some more heat, but a wonderful story none the less.

• Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • Broken Road (Back to Brooklyn, #3)
  • Of Darkness and Demons (The Minaldi Legacy, #2)
  • Resilient (A Pretty Pill, #3)
  • Chased Dreams (Chasing Nikki, #3)
  • Tribal (My Misery Muse, #2.5)
  • Running in Place (Mending Hearts, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Ties (Silver Strand, #4)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Chasing Beautiful: The Prelude (Chasing, #0.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Out of the Blue (Sunset, #2)
  • Risky (Torn Between Two Lovers #2)
  • Release Me (Callahan, #3)
  • Coming Down (Bound Together, #3)
Bestselling Author of the Beautiful Series, Drawn and 47 Things, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer.
Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters with all the quirks you’d expect from those born Down Under.
Lilliana feels that the world should see

Beautiful (7 books)
  • A Beautiful Struggle (Beautiful, #1)
  • A Beautiful Forever (Beautiful #2)
  • A Beautiful Rock (Beautiful, #4)
  • A Beautiful Star (Beautiful, #5)
  • A Beautiful Taste (Beautiful, #6)
  • A Beautiful Danger (Beautiful, #7)
“Just because you want me, doesn’t mean you love me. Just because you feel you need me, doesn’t mean you deserve me.” ~ Unknown” 0 likes