Start by marking “Entrapped (Cursed Magic, #3)” as Want to Read:
Entrapped (Cursed Magic, #3)

Entrapped

(Cursed Magic #3)

Claire finally has a clue to her mother’s whereabouts, and she won’t let anything stand in her way this time. Not even the Syndicate, the fact that it could be a trap to lure her out of hiding, or the seemingly insurmountable mission she is currently tasked with: to find the other Star Children while she still can.

The mark on her arm is slowly consuming her, bo
Paperback
Published December 28th 2015

Start your review of Entrapped (Cursed Magic, #3)
Kate
Mar 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
I am going to die without this book
Dalia Einhorn
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All of the other books were well written. If this book doesn't come out I will be really upset because I have bought all the other books and they were great and if this one doesn't come out then those books will have been a waste if money and I will have lost around five dollars
Rebecca
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow! This one is a whirlwind, but overall much less painful to go through than the second book (gah that one was heart-wrenching.) Entrapped moves very quickly; there is a TON of plot development/advancement, much to my delight after the long but unavoidable wait. There is a lot of action and moving around (it really is not fun to be jerked around, Ms. Casey!) but we also indirectly learn more character development. I am loving how Claire is changing after all she has been through so far.

Overall, this o
Helen Williams
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cursef

Is there a book 4 to this series? Would love to find out what h s opens to Claire, Farron and the re d t of the characters. I enjoyed the series even though it became a bit sluggish in see some areas. It seemed to be dragged out at times.
Tallie
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have waited a long time for this book to come out! Hopefully the next one comes sooner than this one did! I really like the series but it is hard to wait so long in between books.
Hannah Kelly
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book and couldn’t put it down. When I started reading this series I didn’t get on very well, it took me ages to get into it. But the second book and this book were miles better :)
The often roll my eyes at Claire and I want to shout at her for the way she has been treating farron, even though she’s doing it to keep him safe!
Downloaded the fourth book, which is sadly the last one, I am hoping things end happily for Claire and farron. I will be gutted when the series ends
Sonia Santos
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great tale

This story it's a great continuance too book two. The elves, ventures and the group's of people after Claire make you wonder what will happen next. It's a good magical story.
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well

Well Claire, I hope you know what you are doing. Glad she finally accepted that Farron wants to be a part of her life,and that she figured out her feelings. Just hope she finds answers before it's too late.
Melissa Park
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I am giving it 3 stars because the ideas are great but the story is not as well told in this one and Claire is getting on my nerves. Farron is still my favorite character even though his part is becoming predictable. One more book to go hopefully the series wraps up well.
Mike Cook
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
looking forward to the next instalment
Cindy gerdes
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waiting on the next book

Can not wait for the next one. I need answers to lots of questions and dying to find out about the heroes and the villains.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I love this series by have to go slow since I’m worried that it will end too quickly.
Haley Dawson
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Entrapped by Casey Odell is the last book in the Cursed Magic Series. This story is mostly about an adventure with two purposes, find Claire’s mother and to find the rest of the Star Children so the attacks on the villages stop. On Claire’s journey, Farron, a general, and four of his men are her companionships. Claire finally has a lead on where her mother may be, but it could lead them to find her, or lead them into a trap. On the journey they are attacked by the Syndicate and by a madman, who ...more
Marie
Wo fange ich an?
Ich habe lange auf das neue Buch der Reihe gewartet. Und dann hatte es alles, was man erwartet und mehr ... !

Claire und Farron machen sich mit einer kleinen Gruppe an Soldaten auf die Suche - offiziel nach den Sternenkindern, aber eigentlich sucht Claire nur nach ihrer Mutter. Sie will sie unbedingt finden, bevor die Magie die Kontrolle über sie erlangt.
Natürlich ist das alles nicht so einfach, wie man sich das wünscht. Und auch wenn Claire nicht damit ger
Cami
Jan 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
I am very anxious to know how Claire' powers and her relationship with a certain elf will develop. I love the complexity of the plots and all the forces thrown in the game, some good, some evil and some yet to be revealed. I miss a few characters from the first book, maybe they'll make an appareance in this third book. The story the author created is intriguing and original and I would'n mind at all reading the books to come in the Cursed magic series. I hope the next book is to be published soo ...more
Aracelis
I love this series...however

I love this series however this book dragged a bit. The first 40% of the book was more of a tug of war about Claire's feelings for Farron. Then after it got into a bit of action. I fell in love with Farron from the beginning and this book makes you fall all over again. I am really looking forward to Claire's journey ahead..I just hope it doesn't take two years to find out.
Nikki
May 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, the authors style is unimproved with time and the story's pacing is uneven and fitful. I continue to read, because the idea is good and I wish to see how it is resolved, but I continue to be disappointed by the lack of storytelling.

I hope that this author continues to grow and tell her stories, because she has potential that is, as yet, unfulfilled.
Ariel Adrian
Somehow hooked

I started reading this series a couple of years ago. Easy reads but a very sweet story. There are definitely some issues with the writing, though. Definitely missing some character development, but I can't wait to see what the author does if she keeps writing and growing.
Becky L Cooke
Couldn't put it down loved it read it before bed in the morning and at work on my breaks cannot wait for the next one absolutely love Clair and fare can't wait to see what they will face next
Caroline
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
YES seriously I'm a little teary eyed over here since I got an email from amazon saying this book was released! So excited to read it, review to come
Andrea Hart
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it I want more x

I loved every minute of this book and hope there's more to come cause there's more to be said x
Corie Moberg
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please Tell Me There is a 4th!!!

I love Casey O'Dell's works! I have reread books 1 and 2 and have just finished book 3. I am hungry for more!
Cynthia Loe
Sherry
Jan 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The New Egypt Of Misr4news 1 1 Sep 04, 2016 03:10PM

• Himmelsfern (Himmelsfern, #1)
  • Crossed Roses (Dusk Gate Chronicles #1.5)
  • Shadowed Ground (The Chronicles of Nowhere #2)
  • Ichor Well (Free-Wrench #3)
  • Silver Dew (The Lost Magic #2)
  • Moon Master (Vampire for Hire, #16)
  • Eventide (Meratis Trilogy #2)
  • The Ending Beginnings Omnibus Edition (The Ending Beginnings 1 - 6)
  • Desired by Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #2)
  • Premonition (City of God, #2)
  • Küss den Wolf. Rotkäppchens zauberhafte Lovestory (Märchen heute, #4)
  • Angel's Desire (The Fallen Warriors, #2)
  • Unintentionally Mine (Birch Crossing #3)
  • Abysm (Aurora Renegades #3; Amaranthe #6)
  • Finding Me (The Music Within, #3)
  • The Big Meow (Feline Wizards #3)
  • Unearthed (The Heights, #2)
  • Love is Poison (Snow White, #1-3)

Cursed Magic (3 books)
  • Cursed (Cursed Magic Series #1)
  • Awakened (Cursed Magic, #2)