Start by marking “Forever Summer (Summer, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever Summer (Summer, #4)

Forever Summer (Summer #4)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  462 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
You see there’s this boy.
He makes me smile, forces me to listen, serenades me out of tune and keeps me sane, all the while driving me insane. He's really talented like that. But for the first time in since, well, forever, things are about to change. The question is, how much am I willing to lose in order to potentially have it all?

Enter a world of sweltering Aussie summers
Paperback, 1st. Edition
Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Forever Summer, please sign up.
Gemma iTunes says Pre-Orders. Book realise 1st Dec 2015 :)

Andie
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect end to a perfect series!
Tracey (Life and Literature)
So honoured to have my quote featured on the cover!!
Lisa
WOOHOOOOOO FIRST READ OF 2016!

god, I've been waiting for this book for So. Long. I'm just so glad it met my expectations since we had to do so much waiting lmao

ADAM AND ELLIE. HEA. FINALLY.

I'm going to reread the entire series soon hopefully; I miss the Onslow gang.
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.5/5

Review coming soon!
Michelle
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I must stop reading series out of order. I must stop reading series out of order. I must stop reading series out of order.

I had the pleasure of reading Forever Summer along with creating some graphics for the release and although I did buy the prior books in this series, I hadn’t yet had a chance to read them. So I went into the story of Adam and Ellie blindly.

I’ve really enjoyed the experience of reading CJ’s books. They have this sweet quality to them that just leaves you with a huge smile o
Hannah
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've finished The Onslow Boys!!

Forever Summer wasn't my favourite, but I loved reading about how Adam and Ellie's relationship blossomed. They are good together, and it was lovely to see a friendship turned romance.
Terri
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally the last of the series is released! This is the fourth full length novel or seventh in the series of the Summer series. I read the entire series last summer and have been anxiously waiting for this one to release to end the series. Then again, maybe there will be more but there has now been a story about all the key characters so I think this is the end.

It seems fitting to close the series with Adam and Ellie's story. They have been present throughout the entire series, often offering u
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What did I think of the book!? What did I think!?

I'm not sure? maybe how perfect a finish it was to a very special series.

Stumbling across this book series is probably the happiest accident I've ever had. The worst part was having to wait an entire year, but alas we cannot live in book world constantly life does go on around us. In the end CJ gave it her all and by joe was it good enough! It makes having to wait seem like it was only yesterday I was Reading Chris' story.

Adam and Ellie to boiste
Melissa
4.5 Perfect Ending Stars

photo giphy_11.gif

I feel like I was waiting for this book FOREVER!!! It was worth the wait... it was the perfect ending to a wonderful series. I absolutely love this series and I would recommend reading all the books (including this one). Forever Summer is a friends to lovers story and had a little angst and a lot of love. I adored it and I am sad it's over (please say it's not really over)!! Can I move to Australia and live in Onslow????

photo Heart copy.jpg
Ginny
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this book. I expected to like it because Adam and Ellie were a highlight of the earlier books. But I was disappointed unfortunately.
I agreed with Ellie every time she called herself a bad friend. And every time she said she was going to be better ... she acted like a bad friend again. I flat out didn't like her in her own book.
There was not enough page time with Adam and Ellie together, which surprised me. I hated that she had moved away from her friends, family and Adam
Anatea Oroz
Dec 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: can-t-wait
Sooo, the first three books were out in a year, and now you're making me wait a full year to read the fourth book? Why?!?!
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm going to miss the Onslow crew.
Eileen (BookCatPin)
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Summer Series is one of my most loved contemporary romance series. I have been waiting forever for this book! Every time the release date got pushed back I wept inside so I was more than happy to finally get my hands on it! It was every bit as swoon-worthy as the other titles in the series.

The Onslow gang (boys) is honestly the best <3 The storyline might have been cheesy but I gobbled it all up. I was so on board with the friends-to-lovers trope. It worked out so beautifully.

From the beg
April
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything I wanted and more. I loved the way this story was written, showing how strong their relationship is and how they were always there for each other. I loved Ellie and Adam. I loved seeing Allie grow. I loved seeing all the other characters from past books. I just loved the whole book. I laughed and swooned and it left me with the biggest smile on my face. The book was perfect, although I wouldn't object to an epilogue ( or short story of a certain wedding). Its very bittersweet saying g ...more
Nikki
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing ending to a brilliant series, it was perfect . I can't wait for her new series now
GW
Jan 14, 2014 marked it as to-read
So glad there's a book about Adam and Ellie! Yay! I knew there was something that would happen between them.
Martha
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Veronica
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 I need an Adam in my life.
Valeria
Funny, cute and all over adorable, it was the perfect ending for this amazing series.
Josi
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love these books. I so want an Onslow man. I would live there.
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.5/5
Sandy
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting on Forever Summer for quite some time. Obviously Ellie and Adam have both been pretty main characters since book 1, The Boys of Summer, as they are both best friends with Tess. In The Boys of Summer Ellie and Stan started dating. I was surprised to see them go their separate ways as the books progressed but was pleasantly surprised to see Ellie and Adam draw towards each other. I do so love a best friends-turned-more story.

Ellie is a party girl. She's been known to get trashe
Renae McKenzie
Want to see more of my reviews? Check out my blog, Rolling with the Moments!

Forever Summer  is the last of the Summer series. Lets all just take a moment of silence to grieve this wonderful world in a time and place where things where simpler.

*bows head*

Okay. So. Where to begin?

Ever since book one, Ellie and Adam have been my favourite relationship to read about. I was so excited when I found out their relationship was going to become something romantic! (I wonder what their ship name would be?
Melissa
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads
I love to read C.J. Duggan's books. They are comfort reads for me when I need a feel good sweet romantic story that I know will bring a smile to my face every time. There isn't a lot of depth to Forever Summer. You aren't going to find any deep issues or gripping character analysis here. But I thoroughly enjoyed this story of two lifelong friends who come to see that they are in love. I love the Aussie-ness of Duggan's characters. I love the banter between Adam and Ellie. It is obvious that thes ...more
Nicole Hewitt
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review and many more can be found on my blog: Feed Your Fiction Addiction

I can hardly believe that this series is actually over. This was one of the first NA series that I truly loved – the first book had me hooked, and I’ve enjoyed them all! This final installment gave me what I’ve been waiting for since the very first book, though – Ellie and Adam. I’ve always loved their banter, the strength of their friendship and the pull between them (even when they were “only friends”). Best friends
Alex
I really liked this series. It was fun and really cute. I was really looking forward to this book. Adam and Ellie are two of my favorite characters of the series. I felt like I waited forever for this to come out!

The story was just as good as the others although there was a lot of angst. I would have preferred more romantic moments but hey, this is more like a guilty pleasure kind of book. I just wanted more Adam and Ellie; not Ellie constantly whining over Adam. That was the majority of the bo
Charlie
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever Summer (Summer, #4) by C.J. Duggan

I can't give this book anything else than five stars. I'm sad I went through this whole book in two days. It's over. It's really over. I'm never going to read about these characters again and I'm not going to lie: It hurts. I came to love these characters over the past year. All of them. They're all so different and have such great dynamics with each other. They're honestly a group of friends I wish I was a part of. This was the first new adult series I fell in love with and up until now the on
Samantha Larkin
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Alix
Jan 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, women
I honestly can't explain why I'm so attached to these characters (maybe because it's the 90s? Small town in Australia? Group friendship?) but reading the final book in the series left me with a bitter but nostalgic taste in my mouth.
This was a very Classic™ Summer Series installment. I've always loved Adam and Ellie's banter through the books and it was delightful to see them finally getting together.
I just wish we had 1. an epilogue or one last chapter to see all the characters in the future
Heather andrews
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Why are there always scenes where my heart hurts, it's like this author pulls on all my heartstrings, "I would have given anything for Adam to take my hand and drag me onto the dance floor, but the way he was looking at me, I knew that was not going to happen." Adam isn't a bashful boy, "Adam wandering into the bathroom, stark naked, grinning from ear to ear as he opened the glass shower door and stepped inside. I had instinctively covered my nakedness with my loofah and hands, staring wide-eyed
Pre Order Forever Summer 2 52 Nov 11, 2015 04:58AM
  • Sweet & Wild (Canton, #2)
  • How to Seduce a Band Geek (How To #2)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • First Chances (With Me, #4)
  • Lasting Summer (Loving Summer, #5)
  • Endure (Choices, #4)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2)
  • Encore (Amplified #2)
  • Holly Hearts Hollywood
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You (Aurora Skye #1)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • ReBorn (Angel Creek, #3)
  • Gainer's Grace (Changing #2)
  • Thieves Like Us
  • Untitled (The Paradise Diaries, #3)
C.J Duggan is an Internationally Number One Best Selling Author who lives with her husband in a rural border town of New South Wales, Australia. When she isn't writing books about swoony boys and 90's pop culture you will find her renovating her hundred-year-old Victorian homestead or annoying her local travel agent for a quote to escape the chaos. The Boys of Summer is Book One in her highly succ ...more
More about C.J. Duggan

Summer (4 books)
  • The Boys of Summer (Summer, #1)
  • An Endless Summer (Summer, #2)
  • That One Summer (Summer, #3)