Start by marking “Armed and Desired” as Want to Read:
Armed and Desired

Armed and Desired

Sergeant Alyssa Bloom knows what it means to stay in control, be alert to her surroundings. Staying mentally tough and keeping a level head is not so easy to do around the hot, young rookie she's assigned to train.

Nate Wilshire has the best job in the world and the sexiest partner a guy could ask for. Alyssa might be showing him the ropes, but he has a few things he’d like
ebook, 1st, 52 pages
Published September 10th 2013 by Decadent Publishing (first published September 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Armed and Desired, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Armed and Desired

Start your review of Armed and Desired
Renea Mason
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reviewing this early and wow! The chemistry is hot. The premise is clever, and the sex is scorching. If you like a naughty man in uniform, this is a best bet.
Lea Bronsen
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a HOTTT read!

I loved every bit of Armed and Desired. From the beginning where both Sergeant Alyssa Bloom and her rookie partner Nate Wilshire are secretly lusting for each other while unbeknownst having set up the same 1Night Stand date, via a crescendo of emotions, needs, and sexual tension in the middle chapters, to one of the hottest, most explosive bed scene finales I have ever read.

Great descriptions put me right in the setting. As for the characterization, D.C.
Kishan Paul
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say, oh my goodness. This short is soooo steamy and full of sexual tension, I couldn't put it down. Excellent writing and descriptions. When story ended, I was left wanting more. DC Stone has done it again.
Adriana Caceres
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was attracted to this story through its sexy cover. I then read the synopsis and knew I couldn’t resist reading it. It being a 1Night Stand story I knew it would be some quick and provocative for me to read.

Before we even get to that little excerpt we are introduced to Alyssa and Nate and the sexual chemistry that pours out of them can almost drown you. I have to say that Nate quickly became my favorite of the duo. The commanding, no-nonsense attitude that he has towards Alyssa is
Janis F
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Armed and Desired is another totally hot and wonderfully written book by DC Stone.
It was a short book and a very quick read but absolutely enjoyable.

If DC wanted to expand on their story, I am all for it.

If you haven't read any of DC work, you really should. They are all excellent!!
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
I have liked most of the Decadent Publishing's 1NS series and Armed & Desired is right up there with the others. D>S takes a short read and pack in the steaminess. Nate & Alyssa are partners on the police force and have lusted after each other for a while. But they keep it hidden because they don't want to cause any ripples on the job. They both make an appointment with Madam Eve an her One Night Stand agency not knowing that they were going to be paired up together. They now have the ...more
Lauren
Sep 15, 2013 rated it did not like it
I’m giving this short a lower star rating because it was laden with small anomalies that could have easily been rectified had the story been read over, by anyone.

Certain words were over used. The sun, for one. The sun had been referenced seven times. To be honest, if I read one more description involving the sun I was liable to burn my kindle.

The descriptions used for the couple did not marry up with their actions. Alyssa was supposed to be calm and in control. Instead sh
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Evita
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all the Decadent Publishing 1NS stories I've read and this one is no exception. Love the tension in the beginning of the story, then the tension in the bedroom was explosive. Great characters with sexual chemistry but don't know how to act on it. Madame Eve to the rescue. Nate and Alyssa meet and let it all out, for Alyssa it took a bit of coaxing from Nate, but it was inevitable they would give in and listen to their hearts.

Very enjoyable story, highly recommended.
Angie
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really good short story about two officers that are attracted to each other, but don't want to risk their jobs if things don't work out. They both go through Madame Eve's 1Night Stand services and everything changes.
Lavender
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not sure how my "to read" became a "read" with only 2 stars. Sorry! I'll read it and come back with my true rating soon. In the meantime, I gave it 4 stars, based on others because I didn't want to leave the 2 stars. :)
Diane
Feb 13, 2014
Tina
Sep 05, 2013
D.C.
Sep 05, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
MsChris1161
Rebecca
Jan 14, 2015
Zachary Harless
Mar 15, 2015
D.C. “Desi” Stone is a best-selling romance author and full-time investigator. She lives in the northeast with her incredibly supporting husband, two kids, and the ever-growing family of pets.

After serving eight years of service with the United States Air Force, she went on to transition into the world of financial and organized crimes and became a lead investigator for many years.

Rea