Start by marking “Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)

Enjoy Your Stay

(Sugartown #2)

The last thing Holly Harris expected was to wind up nineteen, knocked-up, and all alone. When Coop left to pursue his dreams of becoming a rock god, he left a tiny piece of him behind.

Holly wishes he hadn’t.

Jackson wishes he hadn’t.

Jackson Rowe tried filling the void his family left by drinking, screwing around, and leaving a string of heartbroken women in his wake. Moving
Published March 2nd 2014 by Carmen Jenner

To ask other readers questions about Enjoy Your Stay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enjoy Your Stay

Start your review of Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)
Carmen Jenner
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Yep . . . this is happening! Mark your calendars people, March 3, 2014!

Alexis *Reality Bites*
REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

photo DRAMAGIF_zps2f3196d5.gif

While my trip back to Sugartown was HOT and extremely hilarious it was also hit with a whole LOT OF DRAMA.

Holly Harris, the snarky tell you like she means it with a one two punch red head that readers first fell in love with in Welcome to Sugartown is back annnnnd she’s pregnant. Being nineteen and pregnant is scary enough, throw in the fact that the guy who impregnated you is nowhere in sight and that
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
No, no, no...NO

I was SOOOOOOO looking forward to this book. I LOVED Holly and Jackson in the first book and I was really looking forward to reading their story.

description

But this was a fucking mess.

Holly was a mess.

Jackson was a mess.

The plot and flow? You guessed it.

Fucking. MESS.

I'm gonna try to keep this vague to avoid spoilers, but here goes...

First...Holly.

I liked her in the beginning. Feisty. Talks shits. Abrasive.

I like it.

But then I don't like it.

Because that feisty abrasive shit talking
Jen
"Enjoy Your Stay" is book #2 of the Sugartown series. I loved the first book in the series; but unfortunately this one fell short for me in so many ways. Most of them are personal, and I am sure there are a lot of readers who may fall in love with Jackson and Holly. I was able to give it two stars mainly because I do think Carmen Jenner is a great writer, and I do wish to continue on with this series as well as her spin-off one. I also did enjoy some of the humor in this book. There were more ...more
Anja
Jan 10, 2014 rated it liked it

WTF happened here?!

I was so happy to come back to Sugartown and read about Holly & Jackson's story. But something - or should I say someone - totally ruined it for me. And that someone was Holly. Although I liked her in Welcome to Sugartown, she really got on my nerves here.

**thanks Harvey**

I get it, she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place...

But her constant bitching and whining was just too much for me!

Even a very hot & sexy Jackson couldn't make it better for me :(

At
Polly
Nov 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
DNF at 80%

I've decided this author isn't for me. In the first book I forgave it but when you pull the same shit in the second book it becomes a stupid fucking cliche. Come up with something new. I wish I hadn't invested 2 hours kinda liking a book for the author to ruin it.

End rant
Michelle
*** ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review**

***4 Sugar-Licking Jackson Rowe Stars***

holly=1

Ahhh..the wait is over and we are finally back in Sugartown and it seems Sugartown got a little more sexy and hotter with Jackson Rowe and Holly Harris. Enjoy Your Stay picks off where it last left off in Welcome to Sugartown. My favorite Sugartown couple Elijah and Ana are back together and madly in love. Basically, they can’t keep their hands off each other and excuse my language but are
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

All I can say is that this book is one BIG cluster fcuk.

Makes your head spin at times.

Holly is preggo and her baby daddy left her to be a rock star- oh and she didn't tell him about the baby.

Now Holly is living with Jack and from their history- the electricity they share is electrifying!!

Jack....

At some point after hanging out and dissing each other and with Holly being extra hormonal due to her pregnancy- we see some really really sexyyy preggo sex!!

As we know sex isn't just sex... Both Holly
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
description

3.5-4 horny preggo stars!

Where to begin…where to begin..

Enjoy Your Stay takes place right after where Welcome to Sugartown ends: with Ana and Elijah together as a steady couple.

Only now, instead of focusing on "Eliana", it's now time for Holly and Jackson to be hit by the love bug as well! There’s just one catch: Holly is pregnant with another man’s child!

So Holly: feisty, foul mouthed and hot-tempered, red-head. Sarcastic and no holds barred when it comes to her opinion, Holly is deserted
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
DNF at 30%
My hard limit was pushed in 'Welcome to Sugartown' and again in 'Enjoy Your Stay'.
Cheesed me off, big time, because it really makes me feel sick.

What i read was mildly amusing and hot, but it never really drew me in. I'd say you also need to read the first book before this.

Kind of reminds me of Elle Casey's book 'Trouble'; banter, roommates, sex, pregnant, kind of funny, friends, missing baby-daddy...

Don't know what is up with the couple on the cover, they look weird? Out of proportion
Sláinte Wanderlust

I enjoyed some of this book but the majority disappointed me.
The to and fro between Jackson & Holly got repetitive and dull very quickly for me.
Then there was the return of Coop - *sigh* I just didn't even like him at all.
*shrug*
The ending was was freaking fucking ridiculous, every time I think about it I want to rate the entire book 1 star.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
4 Demon-Seed Hot Horny Preggy Sex

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC provided by the author (Carmen Jenner) in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book was panty wetting rabbits on heat hot!! It was also like watching tennis with the players on crack I lost count the amount of times I got whiplash!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this just confirms that you are in for the ride of your life Contains angst, a crap-tonne of profanity, short tempered "Lady She-Hulk" Australian wildlife, and some very pregnant sex
My first thought was oh fuck
Kj
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, not-my-cuppa

Enjoy Your Stay is the second book it the Sugartown series. This book starts out with Holly left alone and pregnant by her ex. She and Jackson have been friends with benefits for a long time but the way they feel about one another is changing into something more. The problem that stands between them is that Holly's pregnant by another man.

This book started out really good for me. I loved Holly's smart mouth. I laughed a lot in the beginning. Both Holly and Jackson would do things and say thing

Michelle
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
We've been welcomed to Sugartown and now we get to put up our feet and rest a while as the story of the hell-cat that is Holly & Jackson, the man with more sex appeal than should legal get a chance to tell you their story.

Holly's just nineteen and knocked up. After watching Coop drive off to chase his dream, leaving her behind with a baby he has no idea exists, she finds herself living in the same house as Jackson, Ana's cousin and a man that sets her pregnancy hormones on fire. Jackson has
C-Money
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm standing in line waiting for the most intense roller coaster ride of my life, Enjoy Your Stay. I dared this rides sister, Welcome to Sugartown, once before and I was blown away by theexperience and left wanting and needing more.But nowI am impatient and needy. I just want this line to hurry the fuck up so I can get on and get off. Finally, it's my turn. I step over the ledge and prepare myself for the ride of my life. I am ready for Enjoy Your Stay. I'm going to make this ride my bitch.

I
Bibliomania Chick
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I rated this book a 4-4.5 horny pregnant girl stars!

This book is the second installment of the (Sugar-town series). It's written in both charterers POV & is not a cliffhanger. Could be read as a standalone, but i recommend you reading the first one to under stand a little more.

This installment was written where "Welcome to Sugartown " left off. Enjoy your stay is focusing on HOLLY (Ana's bestfriend) and Jackson Rowe (Ana's cousin). In the last book we learn about Holly and Jacksons
Ali
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo HollyTeaser2.png

Enjoy Your Stay is not your conventional love story.

Holly and Jackson share each others worst traits. They are stubborn, impetuous, selfish and neither is very good with expressing themselves in a way outside of the bedroom.

They are not the easiest characters to like, but they are also hard not to love a little. They are they type that make you laugh followed quickly by the sudden urge stab them in the neck.

They are flawed people with a messy love story, but in the end they work. They fit
Leslie
5 Sugartown Stars!
 photo F94D897C-771E-4192-A69B-CEF10B4F72E2.jpg

“Nothing. It tastes like all jizz. Is it wrong that I’m suddenly craving a milkshake?”

I fucking loved Holly!

She was just as funny as she was in book one. I found myself cracking up thru out the whole damn book even as I was almost crying at the same time. This book was very emotional for me, I was so feeling Jacks pain.

photo 2265A268-FC35-4F7C-92C8-C185C8B59E77.gif

I laughed and I cried and even though Jack was a Jackarse I still loved him. :)
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
Both of Carmen's books are on sale -.99c each!
Welcome to Sugartown #1: http://tinyurl.com/lyvsdge
Enjoy Your Stay #2: http://tinyurl.com/m4xnedg

3-3.5 Stars
If asked who one of my favorite book crushes are, Carmen Jenner’s men would be most definitely on my list. I loved, no still love Elijah Cade from Welcome to Sugartown and when Jackson got introduced at the end of it I was swooning over him too; she made me curious; his body made me curious, and of course his filthy mouth. Jackson is smokin’ –
Steph
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
God, I loved every freaking minute of this book.
4.5 Stars

I had already fallen in love with Holly and Jackson in the previous book, so I was really excited to read this book. I was not disappointed. It was super sexy, sweet, hilarious, silly, heart breaking, angst-filled, dramatic... and so, so much more.

They're just the most amazing couple!

Holly is sooo crazy, but she makes me die with laughter.

'He reminds me of a camel: big, stupid, but sort of fun to ride.'

***********

"Hols, you
Melanie
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, arc
With how we were left with Sugartown from Book #1, I was eagerly awaiting for Holly & Jackson's story. And Carmen Jenner certainly didn't disappoint.

Holly, a pregnant fire cracker ready to explode! Ana's bestie and sister has no filter when it comes to saying whats on her mind. Her humourous sayings and banter throughout the story had me in stitches.

Jackson, Sex on legs and irresistible to the ladies in Town. Ana's cousin returns to what certainly brings a wild ride! When he receives news
Danny
OMG!! I'm still laughing my heart out after reading this book! Holly is the absolute best!!!!
So, to anyone that read the first book of the series, you've met Holly, Ana's best friend and her time with Coop, the hot rock god who spent some time in Sugartown but left after a while because he missed the city.
Holly is the best! She's a fireball, says whatever is on her mind and is absolutely crazy. At the end of book 1, we know that Holly is pregnant with Coop's baby, but Coop is long gone now and
Jamie
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well.... that was a great big flop for me :(
I read the reviews and I ignored them when I knew I should've listened. All were right to say this was a mess. I hated both mc's and felt no connection between them. Both were gross and so wishy washy with their feelings.
And isn't it great to know that judging by the description of the next book, that they didn't turn out to be good parents? NOT!

Very disappointed :(
Mojo_Mama

The writing was awesome again and why there are 2 stars. Cuz, otherwise, this was a clusterfuck of irredeemable that refused to die a quiet death. The .5 in my rating was for Cooper...don't ask, I don't really understand why either. I think he tanks in his book, too :(

I really liked the H/h in the first book. I thought they were going to be a great read, but they just didn't sizzle. While I could believe their hate, I could NOT believe their love. But...OMG...these two DESERVE each
Len
4 Scorching & Sexy Stars

I liked it but not love it. Lots of sex and drama. We met Holly in Welcome in Sugartown, a red head and sassy bestfriend of Ana, who pregnant without the baby daddy around. Jackson Rowe came back to Sugartown and lived with her cousin, Ana. Jackson and Holly had a past that they can't leave behind. I like Jackson but hate him too for being a douche sometimes. Jack and Holly can't deny the chemistry and heat between them. Whenever they together...

But the two also won't
Shiela
Mar 03, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was ok. I just don't know both series had (view spoiler) ...more
Liz
Nov 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
I am so disappointed, i was so looking forward to reading this book. I thought Holly would be tough , she was weak and ugh, frustrating.. Jack was a total jerk I hated them both. I kept reading hoping that somewhere down the line it would change, but this totally sucked for me.

Kristine GPI Bookblog
I was lucky enough to win an arc copy of EYS and was under no obligation to write anything but an honest review.

Where do I start with Enjoy Your Stay, it's one of my most anticipated reads of 2014, see I loved Welcome To Sugartown, I absolutely adored every single second of it from Ana's sweet and sassy side, to her bestfriend Holly and her tell it how she see's it attitude to Elijah Cade's dirty mouth and protective alpha tendencies. So EYS was always going to have some big expectations to go
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
I have to say that I loved the first book, I loved Cade and Ana's story!

Not that I didn't enjoy Holly and Jackson. I loved it, it was just Holly was starting to get on my nerves.
Back and forth and back and forth! It was like an emotional rollercoaster. And I'm sure pregnant women are not that 'up and down' all the time,lol

But it was a good story. I liked Jackson from the first story and now I just love him.
Expected a bit more from the ending. Some more emotion, but it was all good for me.

Melissa
The first half of this book was good and kept me entertained. However, somewhere in the middle it crashed, then burned and didn't ever resurrect it self. I kept hoping, and praying, and wishing because I really liked Holly and her snarky self, and Jackarse, well he was a hero I didn't really like all that much.

Anywho, I finally got passed the torture and started seeing a turnaround, and the guess what?? It ended, was over, and well it pissed me off!!

• Perfect Strangers
  • Griffin (Cerberus MC #8)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Best I've Ever Had (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #3)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Beast
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings, Short #1 (MC Chronicles)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Rise in Arms (Blood Brothers MC #4)
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Traitor (Southern Rebels MC Book 3)
  • Slashes in the Snow (Baum Squad #1)
  • Under the Lights (Boys of Fall, #1)
  • Tame Me (Blood Brothers MC #1)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
Carmen Jenner is a USA Today and international bestselling author.

A hardcore red lipstick addict and a romantic at heart, Carmen strives to give her characters the HEA they deserve, but not before ruining their lives completely first … because what’s a happily ever after without a little torture?

Sign up to my newsletter for free books, and exclusive content https://www.subscribepage.com/carmenj...

Sugartown (4 books)
  • Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)
  • Greetings from Sugartown (Sugartown, #3)
  • Now Leaving Sugartown (Sugartown, #4)