Start by marking “Pulled Back Again (Twin Flames Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pulled Back Again (Twin Flames Trilogy, #3)

Pulled Back Again

(Twin Flames Trilogy #3)

What if the love of your life was taken from you?
What would you be willing to risk to get her back?

Jada and Tobias thought moving away from their former predatorial friend, Hawk, would keep them safe.

They were wrong.

Join Twin Flames, Tobais and Jada, as they fight to keep their love burning bright.

Get Pulled Back Again into a love story that has no end.
Kindle Edition
Published September 13th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Pulled Back Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pulled Back Again

Start your review of Pulled Back Again (Twin Flames Trilogy, #3)
Ninoshka•
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Un poco corto pero no importa.
--------------------------------------------------------
SPOILER ALERT!!!!NO LO LEAS SI TE INTERESA ESTA SERIE Y AÚN NO LA HAS LEÍDO SPOILER DE EL PRIMER LIBRO & ÚLTIMO!!--->>(view spoiler)
--------------------------------------------------------
Me gus
Serenity
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EEEEEEEP! I love love this book and seriously can't believe this series is over!!! Danielle needs to come up with another book or at least make on about Jenelle.

Jada and Tobias are amazing and can finally have happy lives. Jada's history is now in the past, and Tobias has never felt healthier. Together they live with their daughter Jenelle and Tobias's mother. Things have been good and I can't help but be happy because of how happy the couple are.

They just celebrate their daughter's first bir
Jeraca
I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Jada and Tobias moved from their home to try to hide from Hawk when he got out of prison. Tobias is terrified of what Hawk is going to do for revenge, and is scare of what Hawk has become. Jada didn't think Hawk was that far gone, but when she went to visit him, she saw how unhinged he has become.

And they are both terrified of what will happen to their family, but they started to see a silver lining when they heard no
Heather
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An excellent way to end the series. I really enjoyed this one as a wrap up of the series and it was really interesting to see some things come full circle. A great series to read.
Robyn Vandandaigue
Great trilogy!
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
***DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PULLED AND PULLED BACK!!!***

The Twin Flames series sucked me in with book 1, Pulled, and I have been hooked ever since. In my opinion, the series has done nothing but get better and better. Paranormal romance is one of my loves, but it all depends on the authors writing style as to whether I enjoy it. In other words, the author can make it or break it for me. And, Danielle has made it, with this whole series!!!

So let’s recap the first 2 books. Nay
Jessica
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Pulled Back Again by: Danielle Bannister 5 Edge of your seat Stars

***Arc provided for honest review***

After a moment, the sound of music swells and I know it’s time. My feet begin moving of their own accord, and I don’t resist. I let them pull me back again; toward the only man I’ll ever love-in this life and the next.

Jada is a broken girl enduring so much pain in her life. She is depressed until she has her daughter Janelle. Janelle changes everything for her. She has a beautiful daughter now a
Secretly Adorkable Readers
**** 4 Star Review ****

This review is my overall for the series which was fantastic and actually left you wanting more which the author left it to where she could add to it if she wanted to later.

I loved Tobias and Jada and fell in love with Janelle. This series had kept me on the edge of my seat and always kept me guessing to the end how this would finally play itself out. I was hoping for a HEA for Tobias and Jada all the way through. I felt sorry for Hawk being brainwashed by Seth's spirit at
Joood Hooligan
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
This story picked up a couple years after the ending of Pulled Back, and it flowed into it well. I felt like I hadn't missed anything, and I was able to stay in the story - even though I hadn't read Pulled Back since its release.

I was glad to have the characters back as well, especially Tobias - because he's my favorite. I enjoyed how the characters related to their counterparts in Pulled. It was amusing to figure out what fit and how.

This is a series that people should definitely read. I love i
Emily
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: new adult
Recommended to Emily by: PULLED BACK
After reading PULLED and PULLED BACK, I had to read PULLED BACK AGAIN. I wasn't disappointed. It was a great ending to the series. Ending? Maybe not. The author has certainly left an opening to revisit the series again.

I have to give this author props on her ability to connect everything together. All three books marry so well. The detail she put into the plot, all the twists and turns, are well written. Her use of foreshadowing is excellent.

Great read. Yay to happy endings.
Jeanne Mccartney
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am sad that the story has come to an end but I am so glad that I read the series. Pulled affected me as no other book has. I was literally pulled in. In the end, I felt sorry for Hawk. He was tortured by demons that were not of his own making and led to his problems. Thank you Danielle Bannister for a wonderful series.
Ashley Hedden
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I loved how it concluded the twin flames trilogy. There were many parts that I just held my breath because I was so scared to see what happens. This was an amazing book that kept me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Danielle is an amazing author and I love her books. I recommend this book to everyone.
Shadow
Sep 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Review to come soon.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I Love this series. The pull between the characters is beautiful. I like how all the characters from each book tie together perfectly. The ending was awesome!
Cassie McCown
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Now that I've worked on book three, I must catch up on the previous books of the series!

Full review coming soon!
Tyler Moore
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best in the series

This was the best twin flames book ever. I'm sure Jenelle and her new friend will have a happy friendship together.
Jackie Merino
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series unlike any other i have read.
Robin
Sep 10, 2015
Victoria
Mar 23, 2015
Danielle
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nicki Taylor
Nicola
rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• On the Island (On the Island, #1)
  • All the Better Part of Me
Danielle Bannister lives with her two children in Midcoast Maine along with her precious coffee pot and peppermint mocha creamer. She holds a BA in Theatre from the University of Southern Maine and her Master's degree in Literary Education from the University of Orono. Her writing includes: a collection of short stories called Short Shorts, The Twin Flames Trilogy: Pulled, Pulled Back, and Pulled ...more

Twin Flames Trilogy (3 books)
  • Pulled (Twin Flames Trilogy, #1)
  • Pulled Back (Twin Flames Trilogy, #2)