Start by marking “Alluring Infatuation (Bayou Stix, #4)” as Want to Read:
Alluring Infatuation (Bayou Stix, #4)

Alluring Infatuation

(Bayou Stix #4)

*** This book contains explicit sex and graphic language. It is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.***
Dade Rodrigue is the levelheaded, bass guitarist for Bayou Stix, the hottest rock band in the country. He’s the oldest member which often places him in the role of protector and mentor. Women love a rock star and Dade is no exception. When events in his own lif
ebook
Published August 29th 2014 (first published July 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Alluring Infatuation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alluring Infatuation

Desiree
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You know how we are taught that two wrongs don't make a right? Well, Syke couldn't have given us more of a paradox here in Alluring Infatuation! Oh man, ok so far Alluring Seduction has been my favorite book of the Bayou Stix series, until now. Now I can't pick one, which is not a bad thing because I order all of these books in paperback as well, lol!

Dade Rodrigue is your go to rock in the crazy, often chaotic world of the Bayou Stix family. He's the adviser, the guy everyone looks up to, the on
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
** Advanced copy received for an honest review **

**Full review available at http://bjsbookblog2.blogspot.com during blog tour **

You will remember that we first met Dr Melonie Bird during Alluring Temptation, and found out that Melonie and Dade knew each other right at the end of that book - and wow, wasn't that explosive!!

You could read book 4 as a

Now we find out the story behind that meeting.

I loved the instant spark between Dade and Melonie... or should we call her Rayne? From the minute they
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
This Fourth book in the Bayou Stix series gives us the story of Dade and Melonie. Dade is the level-headed one of the band. He is the one everyone else looks up to and goes to for advice. It is his turn to have his story told and find his HEA...will this be it?

Melonie and Dade meet on vacation, but aren’t quite honest with each other regarding who they really are. Sparks fly from the moment they each notice the other and that vacation turns into something unexpected for both, even though he is n
Rebecca from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Dade is the guitarist for the band. He goes on a trip to an exotic place to get away. When he arrives he catches a sight of a beautiful lady. He can't get her off his mind, he goes to a club and finds her there. Dade walks up to her and they hit it off. Melonie has just hit a milestone in her life. She went on this getaway to relax. They both don't tell the truth on this vacation and Dade gets called away for a family emergency. He packs up and leaves without a goodbye. When he checks in on Clov ...more
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I kind of read this before reading the others. It's not like I missed out much so for me this one was....

Books&Dreams
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This is Dade and Melonie's book.
Book #4 in the Bayou Stix Series.
I say yes that you can read this as a stand alone, but why would you want to, this is an amazing series that needs to be read from book one to get everything out of it!

Skye has done it once again. Each book in this series I say this i my favorite. BUT I will honestly say that she out did herself with Dade. He is such a magnificent man. He is caring and understanding. He watches out for everyone else and puts them before he would
Beatriz Perez
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMD = Oh. My. Dade!!

This is book 4 in the Bayou Stix series and is Dade and Melonie's story.

We got a little preview into these two characters’s situation in the last book in the series and I was anxiously waiting to read their story. Skye does not disappoint. We get all of Skye's goodness, hot steamy scenes, romance, comedy, AND a “Hummer scene”, you’ll know when you get there, holy hell, that was crazy good.

Dade goes on vacation for a much needed break from the stress that entails being part
Reading in Black & White
There are times when a long, drawn out review should be written and others when I prefer to get straight to the point and leave it short and simple. And, this is one of those times when a long review isn't needed. Alluring Infatuation is the BEST book written by Skye Turner to date!!!

Melonie and Dade, oh my!! What a love story they have. We meet the two of them while they are on vacation and of course, she has no idea that he is a mega star. Everything seems to be going well, until one of them h
Kristin
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is Book four from the Bayou stix - featuring Dade and Melonie's Story. It is my favorite so far in the series I think ( but lets face all those Bayou Stix boys are pretty awesome!)

Right from the start sparks FLY for the couple and they just run with it. Then they head back to reality and all hell breaks loose. Melonie life is full of order and she can not Date a rock star!! Can she? Dade is always the one helping his fellow rockers with their lives..when is his turn to share his life with s
Julie Mcintyre
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
Dade and Melonie are by far my Favorite couple of the Bayou Stix Pairings!
Melonie, a doctor, just out of a 7-year long relationship, just wants to have some fun! And who better to have fun with than the sexy Tattooed stranger she meets while on vacation.
Dade, the drummer for Bayou Stix, Just needs a break from the fighting going on between Liam and Clove, so he goes on vacation. What happens there will have you reaching for a fan, a cool drink, and possibly a change of panties.
Of course there’s
Shannon Vogt
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Skye Turner has done it again. This book was Amazing. Each book she writes gets HOTTER & HOTTER. This is book 4 of The Bayou Stix Series. Dade and Melonie both decided they need a break from their very busy lives, with Dade being the bass guitarist for Bayou Stix and Melonie being a very successful OB/GYN. So they both go to a tropical island. From the moment their eyes meet, they can't take their eyes off one another. Dade is so not Melonie's type but, the spark between them are just too st ...more
Ashley
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a gifted copy of the book in return for an honest review.

This book blew me away.... Skye did it again with another amazing book to this awesome series!

Let me start off by giving you a warning. DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC! It will lead to panties melting off and have you blushing like crazy!

Dade and Melonie's story is HOT HOT HOT!

Dade is amazing and probably one of my favorite Bayou Stix boys yet! Sorry Jessie! Dade is the bassist for Bayou Stix and decided it was time for some R&R,
Lindsey Lawson
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great one from Skye. The play between the characters was enough to keep you invested but not too over the top to make you roll your eyes. Of course there was the obligatory misunderstanding/blow up but it fit well with the emotions. It was just right. I love my HEAs but I know their story isn't finished.
Tracey Marec
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay first of all Dade's is one hot, sexy, yummy man. And I will never be able to look at a Hummer the same way again
Tracey Mowbray
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book easy to read, looking forward to the next one
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
Wooop woop Dade & Melonie's book ❤
Can't wait for their story :)
Paige Whitecotton
Yummy Dade

Dade and the Doc. They are so perfect for each other. If they can just use the brains they both have they will be great. I loved how easily this story flowed and how love grew and they worked through it all.
Guadalupe Gonzalez
Love is unpredictable 😘😍❤

Dade is a gorgeous stubborn man who doesn’t see love staring him in the face but when Mel puts her cards on the table everything change for this beautiful couple 💋😘😍
Coralee Corrigan
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Rebecca
Aug 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Skye Turner’s Bayou Stix series is one sexy set of rocker books, and her newest release, Alluring Infatuation, definitely brings the steam that readers have come to expect. Dade and Melonie’s story explores the magnetic connection between them that started on an island vacation and then picks up once they realize that the person they thought they’d never see again was much closer than they would have ever realized.

Dade’s always been the one to take care of everyone else in the band as well as hi
Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Dade is the dependable, go-to, always there for you member of the Bayou Stix. Lately his band mates, their women, and his sister have put him through some serious stress. He is in desperate need of some down time and that’s exactly what he does. Dade heads off to a tropical paradise and before he even steps into his hotel, a blonde bombshell catches his eyes. Settling into his room, he decides the sexy blonde just might be the perfect distraction while on vacation.

Melanie was all set to get marr
Monique Machuca-Austin
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ: SKYE'S 5-STAR ROMANCE WILL HAVE U TOSS UR PANTIES WHILE ALLURING HUMMERS FOR UR NEXT ROMANCE!

ALLURING INFATUATION is the fourth novel in the Bayou Stix series about the story of the hottest bass guitarist, Dade Rodrigue, and OB/GYN physician, Melonie Bird.
Dade takes a much-needed vacation to an exotic island when he takes sight of Melonie upon his arrival.

“I’m sorry; I spaced out. I apologize. I have no idea what you were just saying.” Her eyes swing toward the pool before returni
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
You know that scene at the end of book 3 , yup the hallway , Dade , Rayne....ya right there you know that Dade's book is going to be super hot and you just have to know how they know each other and what their story is !!

Dade has always been the rock , the level headed go to guy for advice and really anything for the whole band and family. He has taken care of his bandmates and baby sister for years always neglecting himself. So on vacation alone he indulges in himself and the hot blonde he sees
Denise Van plew
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Since i have read the novels proceeding this one I looked forward to it. This is one author that knows how to write and must say with each novel gets more intriguing for me the reader wondering can it get any better? Her style is her own and she takes each couple featured and turns them into a combustional read. As each couple gets their own she also builds more onto what is happening with the others like it was only yesterday. I myself like that in a series. I think this one is going to be my f ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 SEXY STARS!

Finally! After the introduction to Dade and Melonie in the last book of this series, I totally wanted to know Dade's story because the man is just yummy! And let me tell you ladies, it did not disappoint!

I loved this book. It was sweet, sexy, naughty, real, and downright delicious. I loved Bayou Stix and the books just keep getting better and better though I still think Liam and Clove are my favorites. I loved seeing the boys and girls from this group and how much their lives are ch
Sandy
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Skye Turner, you've done it again! Each book in this series is just as good as the one before it! The best part of this series for me is that there is NO cheating and NO cliff-hangers! Each book tells the story of one of the band members, while continuing with the previous characters. My favorite kind of series, and the only kind I will read.

I really identify with Ms. Turner's writing style. It's real, it's believable...it's life. As you're reading, you feel like you are right there on the sidel
The Book Fairy Reviews
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun Schmexy, Romantic, HOT, Funny, Sad.... Spectacular!!
Those are the words that come to my mind when I think about Dade and Melonie. Both on vacation looking for rest relaxation and nothing but fun, but what they find is something far better than what they bargained for. An emergency and no communication separates them, then comes the anger and bitterness.
Imagine a reunion based where you are stressed out over your sister only to find that the person you were looking for is their helping her
Adriana
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dade Rodrigue is really tired right now. Tired of his roommates constant fighting, tired of taking care of everyone, tired of being just a conquest in another groupie's mind. He desperately needs a break and that's what the levelheaded, bass guitarist for Bayou Stix is going to get. Dr. Melonie Bird, OB/GYN extraordinaire likes her ducks in a row. Or so she thought. Just days before her wedding, a sincere heart to heart with her fiancé reveled that neither was ready to say I do. They loved each ...more
Tiffany
Mar 24, 2015 rated it liked it
**I was gifted a copy of this book**

Alluring Infatuation was a great installment to the Bayou Stix series. The electric spark between Dade and Melonie when they first laid eyes on each other did nothing but grow and the sizzling chemistry between them flowed through the pages. Unfortunately, while the sex scenes were hot, the romance was not. It really felt like Dade treated Melonie like a sex buddy and she was okay with it. The fact that he was able to take a trip and not speak to her once...in
KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower
Good gravy I LOVE this series. I do believe Dade is my new favorite Bayou Stix man...

Dade is the "together" one of the group. The big brother, the thinker, the fixer, the one in control. He is the go to guy that takes care of everyone, including his baby sister Clove. He is the protector. He is fierce. He will take your back and when needed lead the way. But he is tired and needs a break... so off on vacation he goes... little did he know how his life would change.

Melonie is well known baby doct
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Keystrokes
  • Letting Go of Us (Anchored Hearts Vol. 3)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • 5 Stages of Riley Winters
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Ryker
  • Wrapped in Armor (Wrapped, #2)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Drunk on You (Happy Endings Resort, #3)
  • Who I'm Becoming (FireNine, #4)
  • A Blue Tale
  • Encore (Back-Up, #3)
  • Needing You (Needing You, #1)
  • Twisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2)
  • I Shaved My Legs For This?
Skye Turner

Skye Turner is an avid reader and an editor turned International Bestselling Author of the Bayou Stix Series.

She attended Southeastern Louisiana University and Louisiana State University where she majored in Mass Communications, centering her studies in Journalism. Unfortunately life intervened and she made the choice to leave her studies.

She lives in small town Louisiana with her husb

Bayou Stix (5 books)
  • Alluring Turmoil (Bayou Stix, #1)
  • Alluring Seduction (Bayou Stix, #2)
  • Alluring Temptation (Bayou Stix, #3)
  • Alluring Surrender (Bayou Stix, #5)