Start by marking “Secrets Beyond Scymaria (Secrets Beyond Scymaria, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secrets Beyond Scymaria (Secrets Beyond Scymaria, #1)

Secrets Beyond Scymaria (Secrets Beyond Scymaria, #1)

alternate cover edition for ISBN 9781483688893
‘Secrets Beyond Scymaria’ is an exciting, fast-paced sci-fi adventure series that tells the story of Ty and Amy as they cope with troublesome classmates and a sinister professor, kindle an unlikely friendship, and deal with the consequences of unwise choices. It has unexpected twists and turns that readers of all ages will enjo
Published September 6th 2013 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Beyond Scymaria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Beyond Scymaria

Start your review of Secrets Beyond Scymaria (Secrets Beyond Scymaria, #1)
Ey
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-loved
I loved the story and I actually dislike fantasy kinda books-the ridiculous difficult names of the characters and places always keep me from being connected to the story because of having to stop to get the names in my head. I like how DJ Smith let me creep into the story right along with the characters, was happy not to have to do a stumble over pronunciations, and totally enjoyed Secrets Beyond Scymaria. I could feel the humor, anxiety, and everything the characters were going through.
My inner
Penelope
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An engaging, easy read. Hard to put down, Secrets Beyond Scymaria takes you into the life of teenagers Amy and Ty as they cope with a secret in their town. An unexpected twist towards the end fills you with hope for the future - and the next book! This is a very short read, and you can easily get through it in one to two sittings. I love imaginative young adult fantasy, and this is a promising start to a new series. Grab a copy - you won't be disappointed!
D.J.
Sep 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am more than slightly biased, because I am the author, but I think you will find this a fun, fast-paced read that sets up the series I have almost completed. I have enjoyed reading it again and again -- and again, as I've edited it for you to read. It still excites me! Though I wrote it for ages 11 on up, I believe it is an enjoyable read for almost any age.

There are lots of twists and turns as the two main characters discover and befriend a strange creature, deal with classmates and a profess
April
Gabrielle Poma
May 21, 2015
Lynn Siler
Oct 01, 2017
As author of the "Secrets Beyond Scymaria" series, boasting three books so far—two more are in the wings in various stages, I definitely keep busy. Book four ("Mischiefmaker") should be ready for release soon and book five is still in the "creation" stages.

I have withdrawn my books from my first publisher, so those two are only available through my SquareUp Market account (https://squareup.com/ma

News & Interviews