Start by marking “Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)

Blind Faith

(Sin Brothers #3)

A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .

For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years
Published May 6th 2014 by Forever

Start your review of Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Wow I freakin love this series! Rebecca Zanetti is one of my favorites. Total fan girl!!!!!!!!

photo rob_zpsc0848de4.gif

This book was Awesome. I couldn't wait for Nate's story and It was everything I wanted and more!

Nate was sexy, Strong and all alpha but there was a sweetness to his love for Audrey however he still kicked major ass .

photo nate1_zps06a851c3.jpg

“You fucking touch her, and I’ll rip you apart tendon by tendon … Trust me. I. Will. End. You.”

"We're going to watch a movie? I haven't seen the new Disney one. I love monsters that
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 It only keeps getting better and better Stars

He was an experiment created in a test tube, maybe without a soul, perhaps without any hope. But for a brief time, with this woman, he'd felt whole. Real. Good. Even if they just had the night, he wanted that feeling again.

You know what I love most about this series? The fact that each book only seems to get better and better. I've been looking forward to reading about Nate's story ever since the teaser in book 2 (And by looking forward, I
* Meli Mel *

4.75 Stars

“No way in hell I’m letting you go this time,” he whispered.

I freaking loved this book. And Nathan....*Sigh*. Just fantastic. This series just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next book!!

If you have read the previous books, you know that Nathan and Audrey seemed to have had a rocky past with a very not good break up. Well, now Nate is on his search to find her, and find her he does. She may be the only key he has to save his brother and himself. Of course he is
Jo
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All RS fans.
Shelves: gr2017

Nate Dean and his brothers were genetically engineered, turned into ruthless soldiers who weren’t supposed to have any loyalty but to their creators. But the brothers are fiercely loyal only to each other, the bond they have formed unbreakable. But their creators decided they had to have an expiration date, a chip inserted that is timed to go in three weeks. And the only way for Nate to save his only family is to find the daughter of the scientist who created them, the woman who broke his heart

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Patiently I sat and waited for Nate Dean's story to unravel...I hoped it was going to be good, but it wasn't...it was GREAT! Rebecca Zanetti did not disappoint...more adrenalin, more suspense, and even more alpha male perfection!
Nate Dean...

Genetically created, senses heightened, skills to kill with his bare hands, but a heart that feels and beats...a machine with a soul...

The Dean brothers are still living off the grid...Matt and Shane are holding down the operation while Nate is on a mission
Duchess Nicole
**Smacking lips**
These covers...oh boy, these covers...

This is my third book by Zanetti and it's apparent that she writes a solid romantic suspense story. What makes this series unique is the sci-fi bent that adds that little extra punch to the plot.

I was afraid that Nate and Audrey's story would be littered with tropes and big misunderstandings. Being that they had been together and in love previously, and Audrey left him for some reason, I expected the entire plotline to revolve around Nate's
Alex is The Romance Fox
The 3rd book in Sin Brothers Series and I can’t believe it!!!!
This series just keeps getting better and better. It’s grabbed me from the first book and I can’t get enough of the Dean Brothers.

I was dying for Nate’s book. What had happened to him in the past and who was responsible for the sadness and betrayal he carried around with him.

Well, now we know!!!

The evil and crazy Commander’s side-kick scientist, Dr Madison’s daughter, Audrey.

Nate and Audrey met whilst he was held prisoner at the
♥Rachel♥
Blind Faith continues the story of the Dean Brother’s who were raised to be super soldiers, but escaped to lead a normal life. Unfortunately, the cruel commander that oversaw the program in which they were born doesn’t want to let them go, and had chips implanted in them, scheduled to detonate in weeks if they don’t return to service. Blind Faith is Nate’s story, the brother who sacrificed to give little bits of normal to his younger brothers, so they would know what it felt like to be loved and ...more
Vanessa
3.5 Faithful Stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpscxadqjrk.jpg

Hmm, well this kinda sucks. I am so in love with these Dean brothers and their story but this one fell a bit short for me. I f-loved the first 50%. The book totally hit the ground running with Audrey and Nate seeing each other after years apart. The sexual tension was thick and you could tell that the feelings hadn't gone anywhere for either one of them.

“You’re beautiful.” She glanced down at her leg lying at an odd angle. “I’m damaged.” He grinned. “We’re all damaged,
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

Fear had no place between them, and yet it nearly choked him. She was the one person he'd truly been himself with, and she had to keep a thought of him alive. He had to matter to somebody.

Oh, Nate! I wanted to jump through my kindle and hug you at least a dozen times!

This third installment in the Sin Brothers focuses on the second oldest brother, Nate. The brothers are still on the search for the computer program and code to disable the kill chips waiting to detonate in their
Esther
Reread!
Just as fantastic as the first read. Highly recommenced. Love these two.

Incredible!!! An absolute fantastic read!! I enjoyed this book on every level. It had it all; romance, sexual tension, beautiful and emotional sex scenes, angst, action, suspense and a beautiful love story. Okay, I think you get the picture that I REALLY REALLY liked this book.

The summary of the story I really won't go into because it's covered. But I will say the overall idea of this series, of genetically engineered
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

This series’ main plot arc got kicked into overdrive in this installment, some political intrigue was added, and we got the inside scoop on the third Dean brother, Nate. I really enjoyed how Rebecca Zanetti set-up the misunderstanding thread between the main couple; it was plausible, was settled after a reasonable delay, and didn’t create unnecessary drama as is so often the case in these types of scenarios. Similarly to the previous books, the story blasted out of the
Denisa
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: giddy, romance, cute, fun, relaxing
3.5 Fun!

I liked this series, it was pretty fun and fast to read.
Plus, I appreciated the fact that it was a bit different from your typical love story, it added a bit more to the plot than just the normal, wham, bam, thank you, mam.
Jonetta
Jennifer (The Book Nympho) and I teamed up for a joint review!

I've Got a Secret
Jonetta: Audrey can't tell Nate she's on his side because she wants to protect him. Puh-leeze! He's a killing machine!! Glad this didn't last too long.
Jennifer: I agree but really she loves him and wants to protect him. But yeah he's a stone-cold killer when he needs to be.

Money and Politics
Jonetta: Loved this combo for the story. I knew we could expect dirty dealing, backstabbing and somebody getting knocked off.
Amanda
Blind Faith is absolutely awesome and the best one in the Brothers series so far. We dive into the midst of the action right from the start and there is not much breathing time right until the end. It is action packed, engrossing, romantic and the unresolved story arc involving the evil commander left us panting for more.

Before I even start with Blind Faith, I already felt like I knew Nathan and Audrey. They were a couple during their time in the military facility, until Audrey make a decision
Claire Robinson
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "How far would you go for family? For love?" Stars.

If like me, you swooned over Shane in Forgotten Sins, fell in love with Mattie and his dirty, dirty mouth in Sweet Revenge, you will have been impatiently waiting for Nate Dean to step out of the sidelines and give us his story. Well you are in for without a shadow of a doubt an absolute treat.

He’d loved Audrey Madison from the first second she’d flashed those innocent baby blues at him, and wasn’t a guy who loved twice.

The Sin Brothers
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Fantastic Stars!!

Once again I was swept away by the "Sin (Dean) Brothers!" . I had been impatiently waiting for Nate’s book since reading the excerpt in Sweet Revenge!!

Nate sets out to find out what happened to his child with Audrey the only woman he’s ever loved, who happens to be the daughter of the retched evil Dr. Madison who had mentioned the pregnancy on a tape he found. I loved Nate and Audrey’s characters and the loyalty and strength the both had.

I loved Audrey’s courage, her
Dee
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All RS fans
Wow! A fantastic RS and I loved it - This is one that I have marked as 6 stars on my shelves and is in contention for my best RS read of this year.
CC
Barely 3 stars.

Nope. Did not love it at all. Nate was an ass. He knew why she left and was so mad she tried to protect him he did not try to get her back. Left her to the animals. Total dick move.

Audrey drove me nuts. Her reaction to the twist was so ridiculous it could not be believed. And she absolutely was TSTL. Her deviation to her mother was insane. If I wee Nate I would run far, far away from her stupid ass.

I don't believe they would have gotten back together otherwise.

At this point I
Jamie
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing

YES!! This series just keeps getting better and better!!

I've been looking forward to this book forever..and wow! It certainly did not let me down. Rebecca Zanetti packed a lot action, suspense, and smokin' romance into this one.. The first two in the series were so good, but Blind Faith was even better.. I'm about ready to lose my cool though knowing that I have to wait till 2015 for Jory's story.. but as soon as that baby shows available I will be one-clicking the crap out that book!

This
Kim Bailey
I thought Matt & Shane were pretty awesome ... & then I met Nate. Swoon. He is seriously amazing! From the first two books he seemed so tough, even a little cold. Nope! He's all heart! And he certainly captured mine in this story.
Such a terrific series. The suspense and action are just as captivating as the romance. And I love the tiny hint of sceince fiction that gets woven in.
Awesome read & I'm anxious for more!
AJ
5 explosively badass, action-packed and sexy stars

I freaking love this book!!! Holy hell! I have just finished it, and I am pumped up, full of excitement and bouncing around my house like an idiot. What a ride! The third book in Rebecca Zenetti’s Sins Brothers series, this one is definitely my favourite. Nate and Audrey’s story has been hinted at in the earlier books of the series and I have been eagerly anticipating what was sure to be a fiery reunion, and I was not disappointed! Full of
Kathie (katmom)
Available in PRINT today!!! You know you want it in HAND!!!

Once again I was swept into rooting for a Dean Brother. In this book we find out just why their last name is Dean, and no longer Gray.

I've been waiting for this one since I read the teaser in Sweet Revenge. Nate wants to find out what happened to his baby. The one he just found out about. The one that should be about five years old. The one that the love of his life, Audrey, had. He knows because one of the banes of his life, her
S.M. West

4.5 "NEVER ALONE" STARS

Each book in this series has been the perfect mix of romance, thriller, action, suspense and sizzling sex. I have loved every one of these book and each Dean brother is a true hottie in his own right.

photo Blindfaith3_zps58143816.jpg

This was Nate’s story with the long awaited reunion with Audrey Madison at the centre of it all. As the clock is ticking down to D day for the kill chips, Nate seeks out Audrey as their last hope to getting the information they need.

description

I wasn't sure if I was going to like
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
ARC Courtesy of Netgalley

So I know this sounds cheesy, but seriously I am so thankful for the day I found this author and this series....This is without a doubt MY FAVE EVER!!!

If at all possible these books get better and better, and that is saying something because the first 2 books were phenomenal.

This is Nate's story and it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.....

Nate is desperate to get his hands on the codes for the "Kill Chip" that is implanted in him and his brothers
Ellen
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
After:
OH THANKYOU. Nate and Audrey are smart. Nate asks her about the baby, Audrey tells him the truth and he believes her. It is such a relief to see that an author can write that. Sure Nate and Audrey have their differences, but the majority of the plot is not about a ridiculous misunderstanding.

Before:
This better not take Nate half the book to realise what the first few paragraphs in Audrey's POV tells us: She's a victim too.

Because I am so over that plotline.
Sabrina
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Ok, so far, I am still interested and invested in the series and I’m eager to find out about the fourth, Jory. There has been a few issues with the story that has giving some "WTF" moments but in the end I just let them pass.
That said, a lot is riding on the final book and I hope it can live up to it - it could tie the whole series together, or leave me dissatisfied.
Nicola
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Nathan Dean. The genetically engineered sinfully strong sex-god has put me through the ringer; Blind Faith is the book that really begins to bring the brother's plight together and is filled with action, twists and surprises that I didn't anticipate.

Nathan may be a trained assassin, but deep down he is a gentle giant with a huge heart. This has been hinted at in the previous books and like Matt he is a protector, completely determined to do what he sees right when it comes to his brothers. He
Hbeebti
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rebecca-zanetti
I love this series. Nate was so swoon worthy. Lots of action and romance. Things are still in the air but there are answers. And of course now I'm dying to read the next book.
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My Review
Summary
Nate Dean is part of a military unit along with his brothers. The dean brothers were part of a government experiment to be genetically engineered soldiers. Each of them have an expiration date and time is running down for the brothers, unless they can find the right codes to deactivate the chip in their backs that will explode and kill them if they don't find the codes, and soon. Nate and his brothers are loyal 100% to each

• Nothing to Fear (Final Hour #2)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Honor Reclaimed (HORNET, #2)
  • Targeted (Deadly Ops, #1)
  • Shadows at Dawn (Maximum Security #1.5)
  • Every Last Breath (Final Hour #1)
  • Mine to Crave (Mine, #4)
  • Beware the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity, #14)
  • Broken Honor (HORNET, #3)
  • Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
  • SEAL of Honor (HORNET, #1)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Broken (LOST, #1)
  • Twisted (LOST, #2)
  • Kept (Gemini Men, #2)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • Her Deadly Secrets (Wolfe Security, #2)
  • The Deception (Maximum Security #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Sin Brothers (4 books)
  • Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)
  • Total Surrender (Sin Brothers, #4)
“His chest stretched wider, and his muscles cut a sharper image. “My boyfriend can beat up yours,” she whispered to her mother.” 8 likes
“He was an experiment created in a test tube, maybe without a soul, perhaps without any hope. But for a brief time, with this woman, he’d felt whole. Real. Good. Even if they just had the night, he wanted that feeling again. Before he sacrificed everything.” 4 likes