Start by marking “Yearning Absolution (Yearning Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Yearning Absolution  (Yearning Series #2)

Yearning Absolution

(Yearning Series #2)

Gwen has finally landed her first fashion design job, working under her amazing boyfriend, Cole. While her girlfriend, McKayla, is busy with her modeling job, things start to shift in their unique relationship.

Unexpected surprises cause a whirlwind of change to sweep through their once happy lives.

As the people around her change, so do their relationships… When all is sa
210 pages
Published October 2013

To ask other readers questions about Yearning Absolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yearning Absolution

Start your review of Yearning Absolution (Yearning Series #2)
J.A. Melville
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was very fortunate to be given a chance to read Rachael Orman's book Yearning Absolution before its publishing date. This is the second and final book in this series, the first being Yearning Devotion.
I could say so much about this book but I don't want to give away the storyline. What I can say though is I absolutely LOVED it. I loved the first book and although I probably made the author feel like she had a cyber stalker since I was constantly wanting to know when this book would be ready a
Verna Loves Books
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 in the series! If you haven't read it you need to read Yearning Devotion first :)

Let me say if you haven’t discovered this series then you are missing out. It is definitely one of the most unique and heartwarming series I’ve read.

Gwen is such an amazing woman. She’s strong and stands her ground. I was so happy that the book starts off in a good way. Her, McKayla, and Cole’s relationship is working and everyone is getting along. You will start to feel for Gwen though, she is trying
J.F. Castillo
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What is there to say about Yearning Absolution, sequel to Yearning Devotion? All I can say is wow. I really liked the first book but I think YA really went beyond it. Where YD gave insight into the dynamics between the three characters, YA really dove into the storyline. It was dark and unpredictable. I honestly wasn’t sure where the book was going to end up. There was a scene that was full of suspense and had my heart racing as if I were there with the character and another that had me crying, ...more
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
3 1/2 Star Review

**If you haven't read Yearning Devotion please do NOT read this review**

Yearning Absolution picks up right where Yearning Devotion ended with the shock after seeing one of the brothers that abducted and tortured Gwen for so many years. Now having the fear put right in front of her again Gwen and McKayla find themselves living with Cole for protection.

In Yearning Absolution we watch how when some relationships grow strong everyday some start to slowing fall apart. I was thrown i
Taryn Lee
Dec 03, 2013 rated it liked it
~I received an ARC from Book Enthusiast Promotions in exchange for an honest review~

I didn't read Yearning Devotion (the first book), so this book was a bit confusing at times, but I was still able to follow along pretty well.

It's a much different love triangle. Basically we've got Gwen who has been in a relationship with McKayla for ten years. Then while they are together, Gwen meets Cole, who she works for at a fashion design company. Gwen ends up entering into a relationship with Cole, which
Rea Nicole ✰
Yearning Absolution picks up after the cliffhanger in Yearning Devotion. Gwen has just seen her past abuser while on a date with Cole. The abuser continues to stalk Gwen and leave threatening messages but Cole assures Gwen that "he will take care of it." To only add to her problems Gwen has been having trouble with her girlfriend, McKayla. McKayla feels left out and voices her plans to reconsider the arrangement between the three.

With Gwen's perfect life tumbling out of control can she pull the
Our Fictional Boyfriends
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
***ARC was provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review***

I really enjoyed this series! I recommend reading Yearning Devotion, which is the first book in this series, before reading Yearning Absolution.

This book starts off right were Yearning Devotion ended. In order to protect Gwen, Cole asked for her and McKayla to move in with him. He is determined to protect her as best as he can. Even though they are living together Cole is adamant to keep his three date rule before they take th
Brittany *** A Beautiful Book Obsession**
I got the chance to read this book thanks to Rachael Orman being so awesome and sending it to me. I had previously read and reviewed Yearning Devotion for a tour for my blog back a few months ago. I really enjoyed book 1. It was so different than most books I read, but there were a few things I wasn't a fan of. Of course that tends to happen when we read books. Can't love everything.

This book did pick up right where book 2 had left off. We were able to follow Gwen and her relationships to McKay
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Arc received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover :- 3 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F F/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review Read

Why I chose this book?

The author asked me for a review and I accepted.

What I liked about this book.

* The angst and romance was well balanced.
* A few little surprises throughout.
* The ending wa
BDSM newbie
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
This was a good end to the story. Although one or two points were obvious some parts did surprise me. It is not a conventional ending or story but still one to read if you like your books on the darker side. Warning this book does have some dark bits that may offend some people.
Laz the Sailor
OK so what were quirks in the first book became annoyances in the second book. Several incidents were started, became overblown, and then were wrapped up in one paragraph.

Points for some hot MFF sex and a creative HEA, but this could have been so much more.
Lynne McDonough
good book

I was surprised by the story line .... Kept me interested and couldn't put the book down. Another enjoyed book by Rachael Orman.
Mar
Dec 13, 2013
Kittywhite
Dec 01, 2013
Mistress of Romance Kim  Brown
rated it did not like it
Nov 26, 2013
Happily married mother of two darling, trying, beautiful, horribly energetic little girls, an adorable German Shephard pup who makes her get off her butt and at least go for a walk around the block, and a fat, old, lazy chihuahua.

When she isn't spending all her time writing dirty, sexy, naughty erotic romances, she is narrating audiobooks and helping run a LBGT blog.

Rachael loves to push herself

Yearning Series (2 books)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)

News & Interviews