Start by marking “Harlequin American Romance October 2013 Bundle: Twins Under the Christmas Tree\Big Sky Christmas\Her Wyoming Hero\A Rancher's Christmas” as Want to Read:

3.44  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Harlequin American Romance brings you four new all-American romances for one great price, available now for a limited time only from October 1 to October 31! This Harlequin American Romance bundle includes Twins Under the Christmas Tree by Marin Thomas, Big Sky Christmas by C.J. Carmichael, Her Wyoming Hero by Rebecca Winters and A Rancher's Christmas by Ann Roth.

If you lo
Published October 1st 2013 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Harlequin American Romance October 2013 Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harlequin American Romance October 2013 Bundle

Spinneretta
This is a bundle of four American romance books. Most of them are continuations in series written by each of the authors- although they can easily be read as stand alone novels.
The American romance line books are all "cowboy" romances.
The first book: Twins Under the Christmas Tree; is the second Cash brothers story. Conway Twitty Cash is interested in Isi, a waitress at his favourite bar, but he doesn't want children- and Isi has two sons. This is an enjoyable second installment to the Cash brot
Nichole
Nichole rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it did not like it
Nov 03, 2013
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Bev Puckett
Bev Puckett rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Charlene
Charlene rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Tabitha Buckmaster
Tabitha Buckmaster rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2015
Pj Nusbaum
Pj Nusbaum marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Aneisha Callederz
Aneisha Callederz marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Teresa  Christianson
Teresa Christianson marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2017
Alice Arnold
Alice Arnold marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2017
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2017
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 19, 2015
Barbara M.
Barbara M. marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2016
Scott Acton
Scott Acton is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2017
Welcome to my corner of Goodreads!

I was born in Janesville, Wisconsin. I played D-I Basketball for the University of Arizona in Tucson then married my college sweetheart in a five-minute ceremony in Las Vegas. My husband and I currently live in Phoenix, Arizona, where I spend my free time junk hunting and researching ghost tours.

I'm an award-winning author writing romantic women's fiction for Ber
More about Marin Thomas...