Start by marking “Through the Open Door: To the Vastness of Your True Being” as Want to Read:
Through the Open Door: To the Vastness of Your True Being

Through the Open Door: To the Vastness of Your True Being

Once you've experienced the power of the present moment, what's next? Eckhart Tolle, who ignited a spiritual awakening in the West with his best-selling The Power of Now (New World Library, 1999), invites listeners to join him on a path that takes us even further into the profound experience of pure presence. Through the Open Door is Eckhart's highly anticipated return to ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published January 1st 2006 by Sounds True (first published December 20th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Through the Open Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Open Door

Start your review of Through the Open Door: To the Vastness of Your True Being
Stephanie
Mar 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I just listened to this 2-disc CD set. Very good. One of the better sets by Tolle. This is a recording of two separate live seminars. I very much enjoyed the atmosphere of the lectures, the message was concise and to-the-point, and there was a nice sprinkling of humor. I would recommend this to anyone as their first introduction to Tolle.
Laurie
May 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I really love this CD.

It is clear and concise. Live in the now. Surrender to what is even if you don't like it and watch your life transform.

Be willing to let go of your thoughts. Realize that your thoughts are not you. There is no way you can understand the universe with your mind.

Very well done.
Kevin Summers
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
Sample quote: "Where is life? Here, now. Life cannot exist separately from here and now. So any denial of the now, resistance to the now, running away from the now, mentally always trying to get to the next moment because fulfillment is there somewhere and you miss this: Now."
C2015
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was fantastic. Such perfect descriptions and demonstration of the little me, egoic mind!
Jackie
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it
It all sounds simplistic, and further questions do not have to be answered according to Mr Tolle: live in the now, and the universe is with you.
Martha Childers
Mindfulness is popular ... and useful. Tolle shares a path to being in the moment, bringing peace and life.
Mubarak Chaudhry
May 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Ordinary
Colleen Patricia
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Audio CDs. Spiritual, uplifting & speaks about our thoughts and controlling them. ...more
Alison
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There's no time like the Present to listen to Eckhart Tolle on audio!
Seriously, ET's teachings point the way to dealing with whatever fear, worry and anxiety we experience.
There is nothing that Eckhart Tolle has written or taught (which you may experience on audio) that isn't inspired and priceless and timeless.
L
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual
Profound yet humorous, Tolle has a way of imparting wisdom that is so on point and gentle. This is short and deserves multiple listenings.
Melissa
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I can't believe how far off-track I've gone in the last 5-6 years. I used to listen to Eckhart Tolle while out walking at the park and he kept me from sliding into bad habits and dwelling on things I can't change - I was good at staying present. A series of events that were beyond my control led me back into my head and I lost my way for, apparently, 5-6 years! I didn't even realize how far I had drifted till I popped this CD in last night. I was floored.

"Excited to get back to the old me and p
Candace trombetta

• The Little Book That Beats the Market
  • Algorithms
  • The Black Book of Secrets
  • No Self No Problem: Awakening to Our True Nature
  • Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work [Paperback] [Oct 05, 2014] JOHN C. MAXWELL
  • Out Of My Mind
  • Meditations for a New Earth: with an introduction by Eckhart Tolle
  • Transmuting Suffering into Peace ( Audio edition)
  • The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery
  • The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir
  • A Life in Parts
  • Alien: Out of the Shadows (Canonical Alien Trilogy, #1)
  • Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets
  • The Winner Stands Alone
  • The Crossing (The Border Trilogy, #2)
  • Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)
  • Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
  • Comedy Sex God
Eckhart Tolle , born Ulrich Leonard Tolle, February 16, 1948, is a German-born writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. The New York Times has called him "the most popular spiritual author in the nation". He is the author of the bestsellers "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth".
Tolle had an unhappy childhood in Germany and Spain. His depression reached its peak during early adulthood in Engla

News & Interviews