Start by marking “Love's Prophecy” as Want to Read:
Love's Prophecy

Love's Prophecy

An Ancient Prophecy could change the World…

Marla Cortside has been a Witch all her life. As the Leader of Coven Seven, she’s fought evil at every turn and saved humanity too many times to count. And until she starts dreaming of a man being tortured, the job has never touched her personally. She’s always managed to keep evil and it’s minions at arm’s length. But the day she
Published August 31st 2013 by Margaret Taylor

To ask other readers questions about Love's Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Prophecy

Melanie
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
*A Copy of this Book Was Given To Me By The Author In Exchange For An Honest Review*

Witches, and Prophecies, and Twins OH MY!!

What do you do when you absolutely adore an author? You go and hunt for anything else they have written (except for wolf books ... Sorry Ms Tayor even you can't convince me there) and then you see if they need extra reviews ... and if you are VERY lucky they will say yes and send you a copy.

Love's Prophecy is totally different from the other series I have read by this aut
The Color of Ink
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story is about witches, prophecies, and attraction. A good book with a plot twist, deception, and magic is what is in store for you when you grab this little gem. I am giving 4.5 out of 5 stars for this one. Yes, I am rounding up tonight. It’s well deserved.

The characters are well thought out and easy to wrap your thoughts around. Marla is a witch who Austin turns to for help when his twin brother goes missing and he has exhausted all other avenues to find him. The search begins and a proph
Tatia
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
**reviewed for Round Table Book Reviews**

I wasn't sure what to expect from Love's Prophecy when I first started it. I thought it was just going to be mainly bout witches and other dark forces that, to be honest, isn't my normal type of read. I was soon proven wrong. While this is about witches and dark forces, it's also a mystery and love story all thrown in one.
Marla is known to be one of the best of the best witches of her kind. Coming from a long background of witches, her lineage is also kn
Stephanie Brady
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
From the moment you start reading you are pulled right into the action. I liked the fact that there wasn't a lot of back story that you needed to know to get into it. Twin brothers Austin and Max are both cops in Atlanta when they happen to wind up competing on the same case something goes wrong and Max disappears. Austin knows his brother is still out there and does everything he can to find him which is how he ends up at Majicks looking for the best witch around Marla. The two have an unexplai ...more
Anna-marie
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this for Round Table Book Reviews

I loved this wonderful story of witchcraft, Magic & ghe fight between Good & Evil, and Love.
Marla Cortside is Witch & leader of her Coven. She is approached by Austin Tygris, to help find his missing twin brother. Marla is reminded of the ancient prophecy, that tells of twins that can change the balance between Good & Evil.
This story is an exciting mixture of Magic & Romance.
The characters are wonderful, you really connect with them.
I l
Christina Boronkas
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story it was amazing. It had so much happening I couldnt stop reading till I finished. I am so glad I was given the chance to read it and review it for the author. I loved how the story unfolded between marla and austin, it was beautiful. I hate that it was only one book but it is worth the read. I loved how everything flowed together and provided a great story to read. I loved how magic was flowing all through the book and how love won in the end.
Anna Salamatin
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Marla Cortside comes from a long line of witches. In fact she is the leader of her own coven of seven witches made up of life long friends who work together to protect the rest of the world from the Dark, evil witches, warlocks and sorcerers. So it's no surprise that Austin Tygris seeks her out to find his missing twin brother, Max. He's not a believer himself, but he has exhausted every other avenue and Marla is his last hope.
From the very first time they meet there is a powerful pull and attra
Anna Salamatin
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the very first time they meet there is a powerful pull and attra
Lisa
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story about twin brothers, a powerful witch and a prophecy that brings them together and could shift the balance between good and evil.

Max and Austin are twins and both are cops. When Max goes missing whilst on a case, Austin tries every avenue to find him. As a last resort, he turns up at Marla's magik shop looking for help. Marla is a powerful witch and leader of Coven Seven. As the story unfolds, both brothers are drawn to Marla and Marla to both brothers but she truly loves only one of th
Carol
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ACTION. LOTS OF ACTION.

This is a very fast paced book. From the beginning, you are dropped into the middle of a situation of powerful magic and forces of good and evil and saving humanity. I enjoyed the story and the writing wasn't bad but, having said the above, I felt the ending did dragged a bit. Maybe there was a word count the author had to met, but I feel there were a chapter or two that could have been eliminated or condense. There was a lot of back and forth and I just did see where it w
Amy
Sharon
Sep 05, 2017
Shari
Nov 04, 2014
Margaret Taylor currently lives in San Antonio, TX and is scratching post for her five cats. She is an avid writer, a novice photographer and enjoys all things paranormal and science fiction! Just ask her, she'll tell you!

Her list of books include:

Wolf's Paradox - Book 1 of The Layren Series

A First Love Never Dies - Book 1 of The Spi-Corp Series

Saving His Love - Book 2 of The Spi-Corp Series

All In
“He loved her, would give his life for her, he knew that now. Why that was, he wasn’t completely sure. It didn’t matter. It was what it was.” 0 likes
“He wanted to see this woman writhe in pleasure, wanted to be the only man to cause it. More than anything he wanted her to need him.” 0 likes