Start by marking “First Glance (The Adelaide Paige Saga #1)” as Want to Read:
First Glance (The Adelaide Paige Saga #1)

First Glance

(The Adelaide Paige Saga #1)

What if you had the ability to see into the future? What if you knew how someone might die?
Would you do something about it?

This is Adelaide Paige’s dilemma.

She wakes up one day with the ability to see into the future, but she has no desire to be a savior. All Adelaide wants is to graduate college and to become a Forensic Scientist… maybe even date a little. She just wants
ebook
Published January 31st 2014 by Smashwords (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about First Glance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Glance

Amber
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First Glance is an exciting and spellbinding story of our choices and the consequences of those choices. It will touch your heart while ensuring that you leave the light on just a little longer than normal. This is a journey that will awaken your mind and sharpen your senses. It has a heart and soul that I didn’t expect, and that I just couldn’t get enough of. You will be left sighing with contentment and wanting oh so much more.

Adelaide Paige seems like a normal, everyday college student who ju
Becca
4.5 stars, but I shallz explains <3 (later. much later)

Warning: I was in given this ARC in exchange for an honest review and thats what i am going to do. Gotta problem with that? Take it up with someone else because I am all about the love yo ;)

Song Choice: "Precious" by Depeche Mode, "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" by Flogging Molly.

First thoughts: This was a fast, suspenseful, murder mystery, kickass fast read. I really enjoyed what this book brought and the fact that it did managed t
Sylvianne
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Adelaide is working at the morgue. Her life changes completly when she discover that she have the ability to see the past and sometimes the future. Just by touching a corpse or someone will sometimes trigger a vision. That is not necessarily a gift as the visions are not always great. She is afraid to talk to anybody about these visions because she thinks that they will think she is crazy.

With all that stress, the best remedy for her is always coffee. She then met Killian the awesome guy working
Heather andrews
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Killian!!! He's cocky, "I don't normally. You've brought out all my best qualities, sweetheart." He talks like he owns the room (which to me that sexy beast does) "she didn't call me, she cam around to the cafe, but didn't end up ordering anything. She wanted to talk to me, about you. She invited me to her wedding, which I thought was peculiar, her being a stranger and all. I mean, you don't go inviting strangers to your wedding." When I say cocky I mean really cocky, "do you want me to ...more
Angie Wood
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fast pace and adrenalin pumping read. Like all of L.L. Hunter books this one pulls your right in from the begining. Addie's life changes over night as she can see into peoples last moments on earth. She takes this new gift and deals with it at the same time she is juggling a new man in her life and is "unofficially " working murder cases. This blood pumping book you just cant put it down. It has the perfect blend of mystery, love, and unknown to keep you in your set til the very end. Speaking of ...more
Donna Harms
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love! L.L Hunter does it again! First Glance is awesome! I love Addy and you feel for her with her ability and every thing she goes thru! I love her friend Cory and how can you not love Killian Swoon******* from trying to solve murders...being sent to a psych ward...the twists and turns keep you on edge...Awesome job and highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate Robbins
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a thrilling book. Once I started, I couldn't put it down. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I've always had an interest in the forensic side of crime, so it was really awesome to see! I cannot wait for the next book. I must find out what happens!
L.L. Hunter
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deedra
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was like a B movie...or maybe a C,if they have that.There was SO much crammed into the not quite 3 hours that it was funny.It seemed like every storyline from top selling movies/books were tossed in.The characters were superficial and stereotyped.I found the narration pretty bad except for when she,Nina Price,read instead of doing voices.“I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.”
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Adelaide Paige is a forensic science student with a bright future. She is being mentored by Dr. Lanning Channing, which she considers as a grandfather figure. He teaches her about the business and lets her intern at his office. During her college career, she has a circle of friends, which she considers family. During crazy twists and turns, she finds out who is a friend and an enemy. During this crazy and emotional ride, she finds love and the mastermind of the ugliness.
Addy gets a gift she does
Hayley Guertin
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First Glance was a very interesting book! It was very fast paced and I loved the storyline very much. During the beginning of the book, you aren't explained right off the bat what the story is about, but the author wrote it to make it a nice way to ease into the story.

I loved Addy and Killian, and Cory! They were great characters and they went well together. I especially love Addy, with the way she thinks and does things. I wasn't expecting her to be able to do some of the stuff that she does.

I
Ashley
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really confused by this book but also absolutely loved it. It definitely left me wanting more and I can't wait to find out more about Addy and Killian. I don't feel that I got to know nearly enough about Killian at all.

I loved the plot, characters and the writing style. However, I found a couple places where things didn't make sense and other parts were just hard to follow. There was so much happening in such a short amount of time but I am patiently waiting to see what happens to this am
Melissa Crowe
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
While reading First Glance, I felt as though I was a character in the story. I rode the emotional roller coaster with Addy, and shared her visions, from beginning to end. Well done to L.L. Hunter for making that connection with the audience. Just when I had an idea on who the killer was, something would happen that then had me suspecting someone else. I was left guessing (and still am) until the very end and cannot wait for the next instalment.
Angela
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book. At the end of this book, we still just have a lot of pieces that don’t seem to go together yet. Addy is so brave and determined for such a young woman. She takes on so much without caving. She handles everything with grace and poise. I know my best friend and I would be having a serious talk if she told some random guy where we lived to set me up, but why not??!! It worked out. I can’t wait to see the pieces come together.
Kim
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great story! Started to remind me of the show iZombie where she can see the future and other things. L.L. Hunter did a wonderful job with this story she kept me interesting and wanted to learn so much more about Addy and what was going on and what was going to happen. I can't wait to read the next two books.
Helen Simpson
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK BUT FELT AT TIMES CERTAIN SCENES WERE RUSHED. FOR EXAMPLE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH KILLIAN. SHE FELL FOR HIM STRAIGHT AWAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND GAVE UP HER VIRGINITY. LOVE THE CONCEPT OF THE VISIONS AND CANT WAIT TO READ BOOK 2
Hmr28
Tiffany Riach
Feb 14, 2015
Beverley Butcher
Jul 12, 2016
L.L. Hunter is the author of over 20 published works, including The Legend of the Archangel Series and The Eden Chronicles. She has studied everything from veterinary nursing, forensic science, and dramatic arts, but has always known her true calling was to be an author. She has been writing since her teens - everything from fan fiction, to song lyrics, to plays and musicals. When not working on h ...more

The Adelaide Paige Saga (3 books)
  • Second Sight (The Adelaide Paige Saga #2)
  • Third Eye (The Adelaide Paige Saga #3)