Start by marking “Futura Memoratia” as Want to Read:
Futura Memoratia

Futura Memoratia

Dr. Emily Freedman, a talented linguist/archeologist in the Stargate program, is driven to the Pegasus galaxy under the influence of a powerful, but mysterious, ancient artifact. Will she find the answers she seeks in Atlantis? See Season 3 through a new set of eyes in this alternate universe, romantic, novel-length fan fic.

This book is available for download, free on the
Published September 25th 2012 by Self-published

To ask other readers questions about Futura Memoratia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Futura Memoratia

Amy
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Stargate Atlantis
I was absolutely glued to the pages of this Stargate Atlantis fanfic novel written by the author of Fluency. I had just been looking at my Stargate Atlantis laptop screensaver and missing the series (yes, I'm that kind of nerd) when I cruised over to the author's GoodReads page and saw she had written this 500ish page novel. I loved her writing so much that I was sure she'd do justice to the world of Stargate Atlantis, and I was right. She wrote the characters in such a way that they were all re ...more
Martin Burne
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in a different romantic interest for McKay.
Well, this is a lengthy tale set during Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis. It features an original character in a relationship with Dr. McKay. I read through it cover to cover while I was feeling under the weather and wow, did this ever cheer me up.

It's masterfully done. The way that it weaves in and out of the plot means you won't be bored feeling as if you're seeing a re-run of the episodes you've seen already, but you will feel a sense of continuity with the show despite the breaks from canon tha
Anna Heidick
Couldn't put it down! So entertaining! Great Stargate Atlantis fanfiction. Enjoyed the fact this was more of a geek centered story with Rodney, Radek, Daniel and Carson! Interesting plot and great episode tie ins. Love that it's centered on McKay's character and relationship. Dr. Emily brought new fresh blood to the cast. Very intriguing character and it's nice to see the importance of the linguist and archeologist and how much impact those skills and knowledge would have in Atlantis.
Misa Buckley
Jan 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Overall, this is a great story that fits well into SGA canon. It's a shame the plot loses itself halfway through. The other problem I had was with the spelling of "Goa'uld"...

That said, Futura Memoratia shows a lot of potential, and I look forward to more from the author.
Chris
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
All I can say is WOW!!! great book. Jen did a great job on a stargate novel. I am a Stargate nutjob I have seen the series (all of them including the movies at least 6 times).

Thank you Jen your take on stargate is great.
Luis  Quintino
Oct 01, 2014
Bill Amperse
Sep 08, 2014
Mark
rated it did not like it
Nov 21, 2015
added it
Feb 20, 2015
Ed Drury
Mar 22, 2015
As a child growing up in rural Illinois, I had the wild outdoors, a budding imagination, and books for company. My interest in science fiction was piqued early on when a family friend loaned me a Ray Bradbury compilation, among loads of other wonderful scifi books.

Learn more about Jen at: