Start by marking “Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)” as Want to Read:
Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)

Overwhelmed by You

(Tear Asunder #2)

Love is ugly and secrets will destroy you.

KAT

I don’t beg.
I don’t cry.
And I don’t give second chances.

Ream, the lead guitarist of the rock band Tear Asunder, deserves a gold medal for best dick move ever when he ran the moment he discovered my secret after two days of hot sex. Then he brings some chick to my coming home party from the hospital—after being shot.
I hate h
321 pages
Published May 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Overwhelmed by You, please sign up.
Jade Violet Technically I suppose you could since this is a love story focusing on this couple in the series. But you would really be reading half a book and tryi…moreTechnically I suppose you could since this is a love story focusing on this couple in the series. But you would really be reading half a book and trying to figure out what went down with these two because so much of the genesis of their story lies in the first couple's book, plus there are many, many references made to relationships formed, people in the circle and the first couple, Kat and Ream's best friends. I'm not sure if it would be a good read or even feel like a complete book if not read after the first.(less)

Start your review of Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)
Lo Bookfrantic
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5***Broken Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Baby, you’re the safest place I’ve ever been. You’re the only place I’ll ever belong.” “And you belong with me. You’re fuckin’ mine, Kitkat.” Ream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Overwhelmed by you is definitely a perfect title for this book. I was extremely overwhelmed by the time I ended this book in a good way of course. I still feel like my chest hurts and trying to wrap my mind to what I read. The thing is Nashoda’s writing will do that to you. She will get you all excited and when
S.M. West
4.5 Beautiful STARS

I can’t say enough about this series. It’s one that’s been on my Kindle for ages and I have no clue why I didn’t read these sooner. If you have them on your e-reader, you must read them NOW!

This was Ream and Kat’s story.
 photo image.jpg2_zps1awyrpbi.jpg

We know from the first book that these two hit it off brilliantly almost three years ago and then a misunderstanding tanked their chances instantly. From that point on they only had nasty things to say to one another despite the intense feelings they still
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--Overwhelming--Stars!!

Anyone else think this was going to be your typical every day romance?? You know where the guy and the girl hook up, break up and one of them spends the rest of the book denying their feelings for the other one. Only to finally get their shit together in the end and get back together? Anyone?

Don't get me wrong....all of that happened plus a whole lot of crazy! That last 30%...damn, I'm exhausted.

It all happened so fast, I'm not even sure it made sense.

So Overwhelmed is K
Pam
5 twistedly-sweet stars
"Baby, I love you for you. And I love who I am with you."

Ream and Kat shared something special, friends who shared a night to remember, only for Ream to mess it up and run away. Two years, eight months later he's back in her world; the band is staying at the farm house while they record their newest album and while Ream seems like a changed man, Kat has moved on to someone safer and nice. All he needs to do is remind her just how good it is between them...
Michelle
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by the Author via NetGallery.

5 OH MY GOD, HE'S BROKEN, WHO KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE THIS FUCKING BROKEN??!!!???? STARS

Screenshot_20

For a few weeks Kat & Ream had something good, something better than good. A friendship, flirtation and eventually one amazing night. But that's were the good ended... and it all turned to shit. Unable to remain in the same room together without hurting each other, things aren't expected to change after he returns from the band's tour, but they do... slowly.

Debra
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it

★★★★ 4 'Overwhelming' Stars!

"We detonate the second we touch."
"Yeah, in flames."
"No, into shrapnel."

From the moment I met Kat and Ream in the first book of the series, I've been interested and highly anticipating their story. They seemed to have so much history already and I couldn't quite figure out what happened that would cause so much tension between them. The first book in this series, Torn from You, was one of my favorite "darker" reads of last year and once again Nashoda Rose delivers
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Holy Crap that last 30% Stars

Whatever damaged key he used, Ream was already inside me and it fit. We fit.

The absolute second I read about Ream in Torn from You, I knew I had to get my hands on his book him immediately. I mean the guy was a royal dick. An asshole. An utter and complete asshole.

Which only meant that I feel for him that much harder. Yes, the more of an asshole they are, the more they make my pervy little heart go all pitter patter. It's a condition. We've been over th
♥Sharon♥
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 I don't deserve you stars❤

photo Collage_zps33cf3c4b.jpg

Overwhelmed by You is the second book in the Tears Asunder series. This is Ream and Kat’s story. It’s painful and intense. It is also a story of two people who belong together. Ream gives Kat the strength she didn’t realize she needed and Kat gives Ream a chance at love. Something he knew little about.

When Ream and Kat end up spending time together something just clicks between them. A simple friendship begins but ends with the two of them sharing a few days of
✰ Liz ✰
4.5 ROCK me LONGER Stars

"I was his, but he didn’t need to prove it anymore. I was his. He was a little screwed up, but so was I, and he was mine."

description

Overwhelmed by You is the second book in the Torn Assunder Series. Nashoda Rose is by far one of my "go to authors". Her writing always puts me on the edge of my seat. I can snuggle up with one of her books and be completely satisfied from the time I start the read to days after I have completed it.

We met the two main characters in the first book To
Michelle
I m a lil broken

Kat as been carrying a secret around with her for sometime it's goin to b with her for the rest of life but she as kept this a secret along with her emotions for so long that she doesn't need to share but when her friendship with Ream gets stronger after spendin time with him things started as friends at first but then things got HOT really HOT the only thing is they r both carryin so many secrets between them but when Ream finds something on Kat that he just can't cope with
Brandi
Apr 21, 2014 rated it liked it
“You make everything ugly inside me beautiful, Kat.”

Kat and Ream are introduced in the first book, they spend sometime together - friendship builds and then things heat up. But when Ream discovers Kat's secret, he walks away. 2+ years later, Ream regrets leaving Kat, and with the tour over and the band back at the farm - he decides to make her his.

description

But Kat isn't a fan of second chances, so she doesn't make it easy on him.

"Second chances are for when you’re done with the first. I wasn’t
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

Ream and Kat had a night together that didnt end so well. Now back from the bands tour, Ream is determined to claim what is his.

Kat was your typical stubborn heroine spending half the book denying her feelings followed by being horny. Ream was the hot sexy tattooed rocker, trying to win her back and I really loved him at first but his possessiveness and "you're mine" got a bit repetitive.

Despite the weak heroine I was enjoying the story until the end. It wasnt as dark like book 1 but
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "He's mine" stars***

It have passed one day from the time that i finished to read this book and i'm still an emotional wreck from what i have read.

Really guys, i thought that this book would be more light that the first one...
Everything in the beginning was more easy... but while i read the story, i realized that this one was double fucked- up from the first one...
I almost lost my mind in some point...
My heart was aching for Kat and Ream. Especially for Ream...

How could that be even po
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 13, 2014 marked it as top-tbr
I'm on the fence on this one. I am interested in Kat and Ream's story but I am not sure I can handle a long drawn out story where one character is kind of crazy. Here are my questions...

1.) What happened to Kat?
Some ideas - > (view spoiler)

2.) Why did Ream (view spoiler)
Cristina
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: music-and-love
The second novel in the Tear Asunder series did not disappoint...not at all...

description

I just loved Kat from the previous novel, Torn from You and reading her story has only made me love her more. She is and wants to be independent and keep her secret hidden from everyone else but deep down she needs someone she can lean on. I'm not going to give any spoilers because it's not worth it and her personal story it's what makes this book so awesome.

description

Ream's story is so fucked up I don't know where to begin. H
Bindi Boo
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was good!!That last 30%...gosh, my heart completely obliterated!Story picks up on Kat and Ream who in the first book we know can't stand the presence of each other and constantly fight, making their friends very uncomfortable. Ream is a JERK. I hated the things he said to Kat, but i'm a sucker like that.. i knew this jerk had issues and only needed some TLC to show his sweeter side. And boy, was he sweet *swoon*

Kat and Ream both have secrets..like MASSIVE secrets. Before it all went
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
GTFU at approx 24%

My review should be taken with a grain of salt and you may enjoy this story so I would still encourage you to read it. It was likely a case of

This is the story of Ream

And Kat aka KitKat

He's fucked up....

She's fucked up...

Theyare both jacked up and they were somewhat together but then split.

Now things are complicated. It's been a few years and now Ream is back from his tour. Kat doesn't know what to think about him being back. Ensue a ton of back and forth. She wants him but p
Roksana
DNF @ 16

I am gutted!

I know the way Ream reacted to the revelation of Kat's medical condition was not cool, but two days later he did try to talk to her and explained his reaction and what did Kat do? She pushed him away and went back to that random guy she was dancing and kissed him in front or Ream....it was sickening....but after like 2 years, we learned "SHE ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH THAT GUY"... 2 days after she slept with Ream??? Also, she's dating someone now... it's just so wrong! I cannot eve
Mallory

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the direction this story went. I ended up loving Ream, and Kat was always my favorite. However I had a question about the big thing that caused the rift between these two in the first place. (view spoiler)
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

✯✯✯✯ 1/2 Stars

“We’ve just lost our way.”

We’re still trying to piece together our hearts after the heart-breaking roller coaster ride that is Overwhelmed By You. Honestly, our hearts feel like they’ve run a marathon then gone through a spin cycle followed by a pummelling through the words penned by the brilliant Nashoda Rose.

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“I tried to live every single day with no regrets.
Until now.
Now I regretted.”
- Kat

* * *
“Fire playing with fire only leads to an uncontrollable inferno.”
- Ream

* * *
“I was sure. I had no clue if this was right or wrong or if there was such a thing as right or wrong when it came to ... love?”
- Kat

* * *
“I don’t know why but there was something about interlocking fingers that was incredibly intimate. It was like chain link fused together, unable to be separated by anything. That was how it felt—f
warhawke
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-love, erotic

I really like Ream and Kat in previous book. With him being a brooding guitarist

And her being strong and sassy

I like both of their background/past story. I was especially taken by Ream’s past. It was heartbreaking. And Kat’s sassiness was just a façade to cover up her fears.

The overall story was good. Some parts were predictable but it moved at a good pace and didn’t felt contrived.
Jen
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5 Broken Bad Boy Stars!

This book kept me engrossed and turning pages every chance I could get. When I wasn't able to read, I was constantly thinking about this story. This is the second book in the Tear Asunder series by Nashoda Rose and the story of Ream and Kat.

It's been a while since I read the first book, but I do remember Ream and Kat fighting. In this book we find out why. Kat is at her home on the ranch and has been painting the horses. Her best friend Emily is away with Logan and the re
Silvana
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I went into reading this with certain expectations and I was not disappointed because the author managed to surpass my expectations. This book took a direction that surprised me as well as things being revealed that blew my theories away- Let me tell you I loved the unexpected!

Ream was a bit of an asshole in the first book and while I actually like that in my hero, I don’t like one that calls the heroine names and hurts her on purpose- that’s what he seemed to do in Torn From You. When I started
Snow
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 “broken but mended” stars

OMFG! This book really does its title justice…

Ream and Kat’s story was a universe of its own – a soul shattering and heart breaking journey that does lead you to hope…and that is enough for them
Never been more engaged with the characters’ fates as I was in this story – it started with…

”Anticipation was the tie to control.”

then it introduced me to a brooding rock star…

”A darkness that lay hidden beneath the surface.” that was Ream Dedrick

and yet he was inescapably and
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
This story is about Kat and Ream. Due to special circumstances (which concerned Emily and Logan from book 1)
they had to spent 2 week together at a farm. In this time they got to know each other and became friends.
They were both worried about their friends but they also supported each other. Ream realized pretty fast that Kat wasn't like he expected her to be.

So after 2 weeks of just being friends there was a lot of

between them. And they needed to get rid of it so they decided for
an one nighter
Anja
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
++3.5 - 4 STARS++

Hmmm.. I'm having mixed feelings about this one

Overwhelmed by You is about REAM & KAT's story.
Being apart for over 2 years after their brief and intense encounter REAM is ready to fight for KAT and get her back no matter what.

KAT doesn't make it easy for him. Being hurt by him once, she refuses to give him a second chance...at first

There were parts I really loved! Especially the parts involving REAM fighting for KAT and all the things he said and did during this
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 1/2 Stars

“We’ve just lost our way.”

It was almost too much….but not quite. Kat and Ream were bloody brilliant characters which we knew already they were going to be. Both have experienced and are experiencin
Lyndy Ann ♫
4.5* - Overwhelmed by You is Kat and Ream's story we know from the first book that something happened between these two but I had no clue what.

This story starts after the band come home from their tour back to the farm were Kat is living and working with the horses. She is dreading seeing Ream as she hates the way their relationship changed but Ream has come back different determined to win Kat back whatever.

Kat's secret that tore them apart I did not expect I was thinking something else but it
Cindy
Yesssssssssssssss!!

So excited to start this!:D

This one is soooo good! loved it!

Kat and Ream these two stressed me out at the end of the first book. There is tension a plenty were these two are concerned. You can sense these two have feelings for one another, but have so many personal issues that it is causing problems in the here and now. Kat finally decides to give him and them a second chance. Yay for us because they are really great together. I love there bantering it was great. Loved Kat an

• Fateless  (Stateless #3)
  • Ricochet (Vigilantes, #1)
  • Traceless (Stateless, #2)
  • Reap (Scarred Souls, #2)
  • Bind Me (Capture Me, #2)
  • Ravage (Scarred Souls, #3)
  • Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1)
  • Rédemption : Iaroslav
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Claim Me (Capture Me, #3)
  • Deviant (Blood & Roses, #1)
  • Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)
  • Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)
  • Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)
  • Debt
  • Dreikx (Hordesmen #5)
  • Fever (Hordesmen #4)
  • Stateless (Stateless, #1)
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels, including the Tear Asunder series, the spin-off Unyielding series, and the paranormal Scars of the Wraiths.
She lives outside of Toronto where she enjoys hiking with her Newfoundland dog and riding her horses.
Nashoda is represented by the Trident Media Group.

New Release: Irish Crown

Tear Asunder (5 books)
  • Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)
  • Shattered by You (Tear Asunder, #3)
  • Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)
  • Edge of You

News & Interviews

“I’ve never been the same.”
My breath hitched. “What?”
“After we were together. Something changed in me and I’m not going back. I like the change. And I miss the woman who gave it to me.”
6 likes