Start by marking “Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)” as Want to Read:
Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)

Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder #2)

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  6,024 Ratings  ·  638 Reviews
Love is ugly and secrets will destroy you.

KAT

I don’t beg.
I don’t cry.
And I don’t give second chances.

Ream, the lead guitarist of the rock band Tear Asunder, deserves a gold medal for best dick move ever when he ran the moment he discovered my secret after two days of hot sex. Then he brings some chick to my coming home party from the hospital—after being shot.
I hate h
321 pages
Published May 27th 2014

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
50th out of 636 books — 1,142 voters
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperRipped by Katy Evans
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
166th out of 1,088 books — 3,126 voters

More lists with this book...

Loyda
Jun 27, 2015 Loyda rated it it was amazing
5***Broken Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Baby, you’re the safest place I’ve ever been. You’re the only place I’ll ever belong.” “And you belong with me. You’re fuckin’ mine, Kitkat.” Ream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Overwhelmed by you is definitely a perfect title for this book. I was extremely overwhelmed by the time I ended this book in a good way of course. I still feel like my chest hurts and trying to wrap my mind to what I read. The thing is Nashoda’s writing will do that to you. She will get you all excited and when you least expecte
Suzanne
4.5 Beautiful STARS

I can’t say enough about this series. It’s one that’s been on my Kindle for ages and I have no clue why I didn’t read these sooner. If you have them on your e-reader, you must read them NOW!

This was Ream and Kat’s story.
 photo image.jpg2_zps1awyrpbi.jpg

We know from the first book that these two hit it off brilliantly almost three years ago and then a misunderstanding tanked their chances instantly. From that point on they only had nasty things to say to one another despite the intense feelings they still ha
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4--Overwhelming--Stars!!

Anyone else think this was going to be your typical every day romance?? You know where the guy and the girl hook up, break up and one of them spends the rest of the book denying their feelings for the other one. Only to finally get their shit together in the end and get back together? Anyone?

Don't get me wrong....all of that happened plus a whole lot of crazy! That last 30%...damn, I'm exhausted.

It all happened so fast, I'm not even sure it made sense.

So Overwhelmed is K
Pam
5 twistedly-sweet stars
"Baby, I love you for you. And I love who I am with you."

Ream and Kat shared something special, friends who shared a night to remember, only for Ream to mess it up and run away. Two years, eight months later he's back in her world; the band is staying at the farm house while they record their newest album and while Ream seems like a changed man, Kat has moved on to someone safer and nice. All he needs to do is remind her just how good it is between them...
"You don't
Michelle
Jul 19, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by the Author via NetGallery.

5 OH MY GOD, HE'S BROKEN, WHO KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE THIS FUCKING BROKEN??!!!???? STARS

Screenshot_20

For a few weeks Kat & Ream had something good, something better than good. A friendship, flirtation and eventually one amazing night. But that's were the good ended... and it all turned to shit. Unable to remain in the same room together without hurting each other, things aren't expected to change after he returns from the band's tour, but they do... slowly.

Debra
Jun 19, 2014 Debra rated it really liked it

4 'Overwhelming' Stars!

"We detonate the second we touch."
"Yeah, in flames."
"No, into shrapnel."

From the moment I met Kat and Ream in the first book of the series, I've been interested and highly anticipating their story. They seemed to have so much history already and I couldn't quite figure out what happened that would cause so much tension between them. The first book in this series, Torn from You, was one of my favorite "darker" reads of last year and once again Nashoda Rose delivers a cap
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Holy Crap that last 30% Stars

Whatever damaged key he used, Ream was already inside me and it fit. We fit.

The absolute second I read about Ream in Torn from You, I knew I had to get my hands on his book him immediately. I mean the guy was a royal dick. An asshole. An utter and complete asshole.

Which only meant that I feel for him that much harder. Yes, the more of an asshole they are, the more they make my pervy little heart go all pitter patter. It's a condition. We've been over this. I've
♥Sharon♥
Nov 24, 2014 ♥Sharon♥ rated it it was amazing
4.5 I don't deserve you stars

photo Collage_zps33cf3c4b.jpg

Overwhelmed by You is the second book in the Tears Asunder series. This is Ream and Kat’s story. It’s painful and intense. It is also a story of two people who belong together. Ream gives Kat the strength she didn’t realize she needed and Kat gives Ream a chance at love. Something he knew little about.

When Ream and Kat end up spending time together something just clicks between them. A simple friendship begins but ends with the two of them sharing a few days of some
Brandi
Jun 01, 2014 Brandi rated it liked it
“You make everything ugly inside me beautiful, Kat.”

Kat and Ream are introduced in the first book, they spend sometime together - friendship builds and then things heat up. But when Ream discovers Kat's secret, he walks away. 2+ years later, Ream regrets leaving Kat, and with the tour over and the band back at the farm - he decides to make her his.

description

But Kat isn't a fan of second chances, so she doesn't make it easy on him.

"Second chances are for when you’re done with the first. I wasn’t done
Michelle
I m a lil broken

Kat as been carrying a secret around with her for sometime it's goin to b with her for the rest of life but she as kept this a secret along with her emotions for so long that she doesn't need to share but when her friendship with Ream gets stronger after spendin time with him things started as friends at first but then things got HOT really HOT the only thing is they r both carryin so many secrets between them but when Ream finds something on Kat that he just can't cope with he
Victoria

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

Ream and Kat had a night together that didnt end so well. Now back from the bands tour, Ream is determined to claim what is his.

Kat was your typical stubborn heroine spending half the book denying her feelings followed by being horny. Ream was the hot sexy tattooed rocker, trying to win her back and I really loved him at first but his possessiveness and "you're mine" got a bit repetitive.

Despite the weak heroine I was enjoying the story until the end. It wasnt as dark like book 1 but the
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "He's mine" stars***

It have passed one day from the time that i finished to read this book and i'm still an emotional wreck from what i have read.

Really guys, i thought that this book would be more light that the first one...
Everything in the beginning was more easy... but while i read the story, i realized that this one was double fucked- up from the first one...
I almost lost my mind in some point...
My heart was aching for Kat and Ream. Especially for Ream...

How could that be even poss
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 13, 2014 Jacqueline's Reads marked it as top-tbr
I'm on the fence on this one. I am interested in Kat and Ream's story but I am not sure I can handle a long drawn out story where one character is kind of crazy. Here are my questions...

1.) What happened to Kat?
Some ideas - > (view spoiler)

2.) Why did Ream (view spoiler)
Cristina
Jun 17, 2015 Cristina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: music-and-love
The second novel in the Tear Asunder series did not disappoint...not at all...

description

I just loved Kat from the previous novel, Torn from You and reading her story has only made me love her more. She is and wants to be independent and keep her secret hidden from everyone else but deep down she needs someone she can lean on. I'm not going to give any spoilers because it's not worth it and her personal story it's what makes this book so awesome.

description

Ream's story is so fucked up I don't know where to begin. He
Elizabeth
4.5 ROCK me LONGER Stars

"I was his, but he didn’t need to prove it anymore. I was his. He was a little screwed up, but so was I, and he was mine."

description

Overwhelmed by You is the second book in the Torn Assunder Series. Nashoda Rose is by far one of my "go to authors". Her writing always puts me on the edge of my seat. I can snuggle up with one of her books and be completely satisfied from the time I start the read to days after I have completed it.

We met the two main characters in the first book Torn
Mallory

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the direction this story went. I ended up loving Ream, and Kat was always my favorite. However I had a question about the big thing that caused the rift between these two in the first place. (view spoiler)
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
GTFU at approx 24%

My review should be taken with a grain of salt and you may enjoy this story so I would still encourage you to read it. It was likely a case of

This is the story of Ream

And Kat aka KitKat

He's fucked up....

She's fucked up...

Theyare both jacked up and they were somewhat together but then split.

Now things are complicated. It's been a few years and now Ream is back from his tour. Kat doesn't know what to think about him being back. Ensue a ton of back and forth. She wants him but p
warhawke
Jul 14, 2014 warhawke rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, romance-love

I really like Ream and Kat in previous book. With him being a brooding guitarist

And her being strong and sassy

I like both of their background/past story. I was especially taken by Ream’s past. It was heartbreaking. And Kat’s sassiness was just a façade to cover up her fears.

The overall story was good. Some parts were predictable but it moved at a good pace and didn’t felt contrived.
Jen
Jul 18, 2015 Jen rated it it was amazing

5 Broken Bad Boy Stars!

This book kept me engrossed and turning pages every chance I could get. When I wasn't able to read, I was constantly thinking about this story. This is the second book in the Tear Asunder series by Nashoda Rose and the story of Ream and Kat.

It's been a while since I read the first book, but I do remember Ream and Kat fighting. In this book we find out why. Kat is at her home on the ranch and has been painting the horses. Her best friend Emily is away with Logan and the re
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
Nov 26, 2014 Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

1/2 Stars

“We’ve just lost our way.”

We’re still trying to piece together our hearts after the heart-breaking roller coaster ride that is Overwhelmed By You. Honestly, our hearts feel like they’ve run a marathon then gone through a spin cycle followed by a pummelling through the words penned by the brilliant Nashoda Rose.

It was almost too much….but not quite. Kat and Ream were bloody brilliant characters which we knew already they were going to be. Both have experienced and are experiencing suc
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
This story is about Kat and Ream. Due to special circumstances (which concerned Emily and Logan from book 1)
they had to spent 2 week together at a farm. In this time they got to know each other and became friends.
They were both worried about their friends but they also supported each other. Ream realized pretty fast that Kat wasn't like he expected her to be.

So after 2 weeks of just being friends there was a lot of

between them. And they needed to get rid of it so they decided for
an one nighter
Silvana -SLiTsRead
May 27, 2014 Silvana -SLiTsRead rated it really liked it
I went into reading this with certain expectations and I was not disappointed because the author managed to surpass my expectations. This book took a direction that surprised me as well as things being revealed that blew my theories away- Let me tell you I loved the unexpected!

Ream was a bit of an asshole in the first book and while I actually like that in my hero, I don’t like one that calls the heroine names and hurts her on purpose- that’s what he seemed to do in Torn From You. When I started
Snow
Dec 17, 2015 Snow rated it it was amazing
5 “broken but mended” stars

OMFG! This book really does its title justice…

Ream and Kat’s story was a universe of its own – a soul shattering and heart breaking journey that does lead you to hope…and that is enough for them
Never been more engaged with the characters’ fates as I was in this story – it started with…

”Anticipation was the tie to control.”

then it introduced me to a brooding rock star…

”A darkness that lay hidden beneath the surface.” that was Ream Dedrick

and yet he was inescapably and
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

5 "My heart bleeds for you, Ream." Stars!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I knew it! I knew you weren't the dickhead we thought you were, Ream!

Overwhelmed by You is the story of Kat and Ream. We met them in Torn from You, Kat being Emily's best friend and Ream being Logan's bandmate. We knew shit went down between them...hatred spewed back and forth, but this underlying sexual tension always seems to sizzle regardless. In this book, we find out what caused the riff and how they move on from there.

Much like with Torn from You,
Anja
May 01, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it
++3.5 - 4 STARS++

Hmmm.. I'm having mixed feelings about this one

Overwhelmed by You is about REAM & KAT's story.
Being apart for over 2 years after their brief and intense encounter REAM is ready to fight for KAT and get her back no matter what.

KAT doesn't make it easy for him. Being hurt by him once, she refuses to give him a second chance...at first

There were parts I really loved! Especially the parts involving REAM fighting for KAT and all the things he said and did during this proc
Aliana Milano
Dec 09, 2015 Aliana Milano rated it it was amazing
Now I was anxious to actually start reading this book after they way they ended at the end of Torn From You (They feature in that too - all the characters inter-link in each story). But I loved the story they got. Did both of these beautiful characters justice.

Nashoda nailed these characters to a T and I'm not quite sure how he managed it considering they both must've been VERY DIFFICULT characters to write.

I don't wanna spoil it by saying how, but Kat is probably the STRONGEST feminine charact
Lyndy Ann ♫
4.5* - Overwhelmed by You is Kat and Ream's story we know from the first book that something happened between these two but I had no clue what.

This story starts after the band come home from their tour back to the farm were Kat is living and working with the horses. She is dreading seeing Ream as she hates the way their relationship changed but Ream has come back different determined to win Kat back whatever.

Kat's secret that tore them apart I did not expect I was thinking something else but it
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 26, 2014 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it

4 1/2 Stars

“We’ve just lost our way.”

Turning Pages At ...: Overwhelmed By You by Nashoda Rose 17 26 Jun 21, 2014 05:34AM
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Twisted (Blood & Roses, #5)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark, #3)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Saving Abel (Rocker, #1)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • A Blue Tale
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • Melancholy (Jokers' Wrath MC, #2)
  • Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
  • Shattered (Extreme Risk, #2)
  • Temper for You (For You, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Toronto with her assortment of pets. She writes contemporary romance with a splash of darkness, or maybe it’s a tidal wave.

When she isn't writing, she can be found sitting in a field reading with her dogs at her side while her horses graze nearby. She loves interacting with her readers and chatting about her addiction
More about Nashoda Rose...

Tear Asunder (4 books)
  • Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)
  • Shattered by You (Tear Asunder, #3)
  • Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)

“I’ve never been the same.”
My breath hitched. “What?”
“After we were together. Something changed in me and I’m not going back. I like the change. And I miss the woman who gave it to me.”
4 likes
“When I’m with you, it feels like I’ve been given a second chance at living. I never thought I’d get that … I can breathe easily with you.” 4 likes