Start by marking “Untamed Passion” as Want to Read:
Untamed Passion

Untamed Passion

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
has been taken down and will be re published.
ebook
Published February 18th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Untamed Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed Passion

Roseanna
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Who boy, this is one scorching read. It went by really fast, too fast. I would have loved to have a more detailed description of her first shifts, and the like near the end of the book. The first part of the book was detailed and was set at a good pace. The last part of the book was less so. I still was enthralled, but was left wanting more. I don’t think it had a lot of pack information but just some slivers here and there. I think this would be a basis for a good series with more details about ...more
Malinda
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book had a grip on me and I couldnt put it down. Lots of yummy scenes! However not only was I left wanting more, I was left with questions. Meaning there was very little pack talk. I'm hoping that this is just the start of a series and we will get more details about the pack, pack workings,and the black panthers. I would've also liked to have seen more description on her first shifts and what not. Untamed Passion has a lot of potential and I truly hope Kristin will continue this as a series ...more
Dimka
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
Sasha has not experienced life to the fullest yet, she is about to become 25 years old. She needs to have fun, and have a life like she reads on the books. Her love life was non existent, so her roommate set Sasha on a blind date with Leo. This was a complete mistake.
Eric thinks he has found the one. Are they the perfect match? Is she going to accept him? Or will she run away?

That huge mistake turned into a perfect day, and Leo had nothing to do with it, or maybe yes... That night she was rescu
Kristin Elyon
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lucia
Christine Herb
Oct 14, 2014
Allyson
Jun 24, 2014
During the day I work as a senior portrait photographer and a graphic designer. At night I am a writer of DARK erotica and BDSM stories that are guaranteed to make your panties wet.

I'm also a college student who loves Starbucks! I live in California with my fiancé and a doxie puppy. In my free time, I watch The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, and True Blood.

I love to hear from readers!
More about Kristin Elyon...