Start by marking “Taken (Tempting SEALs #1, 3 & 6; Elite Ops #1.5; Wounded Warriors #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Taken (Tempting SEALs #1, 3 & 6; Elite Ops #1.5; Wounded Warriors #1-2)

Taken (Tempting SEALs #1, 3 & 6)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  468 Ratings  ·  63 Reviews
#1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh has captivated millions with her sizzling tales.  Here, together for the first time, in a short story collection:

Reno’s Chance (Tempting SEALs #1)
Ever since she was a girl, Raven has longed for her friend's brother, Reno, a Navy SEAL. What she doesn't realize is that his true mission is to get into her heart.

For Maggie's Sake
Published July 22nd 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Taken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken

Rebecca
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Taken is a collection of novellas from the Elite Ops, Tempting Seals and Wounded Warriors Series, some of Lora Leigh`s most popular works.
There are 6 stories;
Reno`s Chance
For Maggie`s Sake
Atlanta Heat
Night Hawk
Cooper`s Fall
Sheila`s Passion
As I read these I remembered every reason why I like her books, why these series are some of the best military alpha hot ones out there and why Wild Card (Nathan) is a tattered dog eared paperback from being reread so many times.
My favourite man, oops sorry
Beth
Jun 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Caution: This book my cause spontaneous combustion.

Taken is a collection of six sizzling hot novella length stories by Lora Leigh. Oozing sexually stimulating tales of burning hot romance, reading this book is a sure way to get your temperature rising.

I have read quite a few of these novellas separately but now it comes in a convent collection called Taken. For Lora Leigh followers, many of these books are part of existing series, giving you more background into the works you already follow...or
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Lora Leigh has compiled a book of some of my favorite books in some of my favorite series that she has written in the past. I was thrilled to have revisited with some of the people that brought me to the Adult Erotic genre. Was I disappointed that I didn’t get to spend some time with The Men of August or with the Callahan’s, yes …. but, she brought a smile to my face with her Seal’s, Elite Ops a
PepperP0t
Actually 3.5 stars overall

RENO's CHANCE(Tempting Seals 1)3.5stars
He's two things she doesn't want...a career military man and her best friend's brother.
FOR MAGGIE'S SAKE(Tempting Seals 3)3.5stars
He can't lose the one that got away get away again, especially into enemy hands.
ATLANTA HEAT(Tempting Seals 6 3.5stars
For her own protection, he has to keep her in his private hideaway
NIGHT HAWK(Elite Ops 1.5) 1star
This extremely short installment was a set up for the next release
COOPER'S FALL(Wounded Wa
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Taken is a good collection to sample Ms. Leigh's erotic suspense writing.  For those who are interested in her Elite Ops or Tempting SEALs series, this is the book to read. In each one of these novella, Ms. Leigh brings together a tough military man and a tempting sweet woman. When romance readers want alpha males and women who can keep up with an alpha male, Ms. Leigh is the go to author.

I thoroughly enjoyed each of the six stories in this collection. The stories are tightly written with a begi
Cheesecake
This is a collection of short stories by Lora Leigh. Some better than others...

Reno's Chance
This one is just a waste of time. Raven is annoyingly immature and I couldn't for the life of me understand what Reno saw in her. There's virtually no story, just lots of OK sex that I ended up skimming through for the most part. When they aren't doing it, one or the other of them is repeating the same old thoughts in their heads for the umpteenth time. Blah blah blah.

For Maggie's Sake

Atlanta Heat

Night Ha
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This is a collection of Black-Ops Novellas. Lora Leigh is an excellent writer. All of these short stories fit in with all of her series other than the breeds. Although all of these were good enough to draw me into her other series, the Breeds are still my favorite & I was slightly disappointed that none of them included that series. Oh well!

If you are a Lora Leigh fan, you will HAVE to get this one too, because it's filled with tid-bits of continuing saga info. Keep in mind that Lora Leigh i
Angela Verdenius
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oohhh, you know how I love a man in uniform (and when he’s out of it *wink*). This is a collection of novellas featuring heroines with fire, and heroes both military and law. Rub them together and watch the sparks explode! Mix it with intrigue and suspense and you have several hours of absorbing reading! This book includes: Reno’s Chance, For Maggie’s Sake, Atlanta Heat, Night Hawk, Cooper’s Fall & Sheila’s Passion.
Jaimie Marshall
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
First reviewed at Red Hot Books here: http://redhotbooks.com/2014/07/review...

Ordinarily novellas or shorter stories are not my thing but I do read them if they are a part of a series I am already in to. Taken is a collection of novellas and short stories by Lora Leigh. All of these have been previously released so if they sound familiar that is why.

Reno’s Chance

This one is the first in Ms. Leigh’s Tempting Seals series and even though it is short, Raven and Reno are one of my favorite couples f
Angela Goodrich
As this is a collection of five novellas and a short story, I will keep the reviews short. I must say that Ms. Leigh writes great sex and I thoroughly enjoyed this collection. It serves as a great sample of her work and it definitely left me wanting more, especially from her Wounded Warriors series.

Reno's Chance (Tempting SEALS #1) – 5 stars
I have to say that I quite enjoyed the twist in this story. So often it is the girl chasing the hot Navy SEAL, while waiting for him to realize that he loves
  • Riding Steele: Kidnapped (Riding Steele, #1)
  • Up In Flames: Body Heat\Caught in the Act
  • Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers, #7)
  • Grimm Consequences (Transplanted Tales, #1.5)
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Safe in His Arms
  • Sugar & Salt (Sugar House, #1)
  • Twelve Shades of Midnight
  • Hard to Get (Games, #3)
  • Burning Desire: Part 1
  • Hot Shots
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Special Agent's Surrender (Silhouette Romantic Suspense)
  • Slow Summer Burn (Star Harbor #4)
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Golden Locket (Unbreakable Trilogy, #2)
  • The SEAL's Rebel Librarian (Alpha Ops, #2)
  • Lovers Destined
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Tempting SEALs (5 books)
  • Dangerous Games (Tempting SEALs, #2)
  • For Maggie's Sake
  • Hidden Agendas (Tempting SEALs, #4)
  • Killer Secrets (Tempting SEALs,  #5)
  • Atlanta Heat (Tempting SEALs #6)