Start by marking “Death Legacy” as Want to Read:
Death Legacy

Death Legacy

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
DEAD OR ALIVE

When a mysterious caller claims that Nora Parker's husband, James, is still alive, the widow hires private consultant Michelle Hallam to find out what really happened to him. But Michelle discovers more questions than answers—was James a minor bureaucrat with the CIA, or a dangerous high-level government traitor?

Then psychiatrist Daniel Reiner insists on joi
Paperback
Published September 2013 by Worldwide Library Worldwide Mystery (first published March 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Death Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Legacy

Maggie
Apr 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jacqueline Seewald has penned a sexy read with strong characters caught up in the world of international intrigue. Classy P.I. Michelle Hallam has it all – great looks, great intuition, and extensive weapons training. When her investigations company takes on the job of finding out what happened to a dead CIA agent who allegedly committed suicide, trouble rears its nasty head. Kidnappings and murders are chump change for the bad guys, but despite the danger, Michelle and psychiatrist Dainel Reine ...more
Carrie Watson
Apr 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jacqueline Seewald is a master of the written word. Her book jumped to life right from the beginning and the story held your attention through to the end. A true mystery, it kept you wondering 'who-done-it' throughout the story. Excellent read that I recommend to everyone! :)

Carrie A. Watson

I won this book on Goodreads First Reads.
Lorraine Shaw
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not a bad book.
Joan Reeves
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cross-genre
Well-plotted Mystery/Suspense with Heated Romance Too

If you are looking for a solid mystery featuring a female sleuth who is more than capable of fending for herself, grab a copy of Death Legacy by Jacqueline Seewald.

Blurb

Consultant -- read private investigator -- Michelle Hallam meets Dr. Daniel Reiner, a handsome young psychiatrist, at a hotel on the French Riviera. Although their attraction is mutual, Michelle is wary of becoming involved with him -- or any man for that matter.

Michelle is a d
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.blogsp...

Michelle Hallam is an Englishwoman with secrets. She has taken over her Uncle’s consulting firm after his death. The new man in her life has no idea just how dangerous she is…

This author immediately throws her main female character into action in the first few pages and keeps you glued to the story from there on out. Michelle has odd talents; an exceptional talent for self-defense, an intelligence that her Uncle has expanded by sharin
Beka
Apr 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
*First-Reads Won*

This book was an enjoyable read. It had an interesting plot, likable main characters, and enough going on to keep the reader reading.

However, this isn't the most perfect book in existence. It is good, but for my tastes it is a little romance heavy for being an action book. I was assuming by the title and description this would have more action than romance, but it does not.

Also, there is not much character development for anyone else mentioned in the story besides Michelle and D
Patricia Gligor
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Death Legacy" by Jacqueline Seewald is a true page-turner with elements of international intrigue, espionage and murder. From the moment Michelle Hallam, an investigative consultant, and Dr. Daniel Reiner, a psychiatrist, meet, sparks fly. Not only is there an incredible physical attraction between the two of them but, as they investigate the suspicious death of her husband for Nora Parker, a client of Michelle's and a patient of Daniel's, there's more than one actual explosion. Their lives are ...more
Christine Verstraete
I've been reading a lot of books on Kindle lately - and leaving most of them unread part way through. This book caught me on the first page and kept me interested to the end. While there were a few parts I questioned the protagonist's actions and thought the romance a bit drawn out at times, I enjoyed the story overall. Good action and great readability. (Disclosure: I received an arc but it didn't sway my opinion.)
Angelina Tidd
Awkward writing and scenarios with barely enough intrigue to keep me interested. Unfortunately, the main character's romance and dialogue detracted from the story. Too bad, because there was promise at first.
Jacqueline Seewald
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Readers,

Check out reviews of Death Legacy posted under the hardcover edition. You will also find excellent reviews of this romantic suspense mystery spy thriller in BOOKLIST and PUBLISHERS WEEKLY as well as Amazon.
Gwendolyn Kestrel
Unimpressed. It did keep me entertained enough to finish reading it. The female lead has an interesting backstory. The male romantic interest is "I need to brush my teeth" sweet.
Bibliothekerin
Apr 04, 2012
Madelyn Flammia
Lyda
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I found this book in a lending library by my local Bigby. It was the only book in there that wasn't Anime or a children's book. I usually never would have picked this kind of book out. I found the character Michelle very irritating with her on again off again relationship with Daniel. I also think that the mystery was very predictable. Of course if the CIA is involved people aren't going to be who they say they are or work for who they say they work for. When I realized the ending I was not sho ...more
Colleen
Nov 23, 2015
Fran Brown
rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2013
Ariana
Goodreads Librari...: Adding Death Legacy 3 10 Oct 20, 2014 11:59AM
MYSTERY NOVELS B...: Interview and book giveaway 1 2 Dec 08, 2013 06:48AM
MYSTERY NOVELS B...: Book Giveaway 3 12 Oct 10, 2012 01:17PM
Romance, Historic...: Death Legacy romantic suspense novel Giveaway 1 7 Oct 09, 2012 04:35AM
Romance, Historic...: Book Giveaway Announcement 1 5 Mar 29, 2012 11:26AM