Start by marking “Weathering Jack Storm (Silver Strings G, #2)” as Want to Read:
Weathering Jack Storm (Silver Strings G, #2)

Weathering Jack Storm

(Silver Strings G #2)

Falling in love with Jack was easy, but there is nothing easy about staying in love with this rock star while settling into a new life in Los Angeles.

The epic story of Jack and Marissa continues.

Marissa and Tristan in his life changed his outlook. Jack felt needed. He welcomed the responsibility of a family. He embraced the love and companionship. Quickly, he whisked his s
Published August 29th 2013 by Rock Star Reads (first published April 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Weathering Jack Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weathering Jack Storm

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock-star
Review in Portuguese and English.

blog: http://bookwhorebr.blogspot.com.br/20...

A história de Jack e Marissa continua.
Eles passam por várias situações que colocam em teste o amor dos dois e também a capacidade dos dois formarem uma família.
Jack é um grande pai para Tristan e o amor e conexão dos dois é imenso.
Marissa tenta se ajustar a vida louca que Jack leva.
A publicitária tenta a todo custo interferir na relação dos dois e inclusive tenta impedir que ela acompanhe Jack em eventos públicos. El
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
For me this book is just okay. I wasnt a fan of book 1, but as a friend gave me her copy to read i thought id see if there was any improvement, there wasnt. Its rushed, its got errors, and still it has no depth in both storyline and characters. It flip flops to much from one scene to another, the way the paternity test was handled I was shocked if that was me, id have confronted Jack as soon as, but from finding out (from her son) she then says nothing goes on to have sex with jack and pay happy ...more
Denita Kee
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jack and marissa are so perfect for one another. I loved loved this story. Those two have went through so much in the first book. Now they are forced to deal with the craziness of Los Angeles, Jack's fame, paparazzi, and a cruel evil publicist. I think all the things they had to go through made them so much stronger in the end. I absolutely loved how great of a father Jack was to Tristan. I think that made him that much sexier. When they decided to stop keeping secrets, running away from each ot ...more
Romanticamente Fantasy
Secondo episodio della serie Silver String!

Dove eravamo rimasti? Ah sì, Marissa e Tristan sono partiti per la costa orientale, per vivere con Jack e partecipare finalmente alla sua vita.

Avete tirato un sospiro di sollievo, vero? Una vita con l’uomo che ami e che ha confessato di averti amata dal primo momento che ti ha vista; una vita da favola in una cornice da mozzare il fiato; nessun problema economico da dover risolvere e dedicarti davvero alle uniche persone che ami della tua vita.

Che favol
Merrie
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BXTCHES Gotta Warn: Okay people, if you have read the synopsis for Weathering Jack Storm (either on Goodreads or Amazon) it is going to say the following: "Weathering Jack Storm" is book 2 of the G Strings Set Rock Star Romance, a spin off from the well loved rock and roll band romance Silver Strings Series. This full sized novel can stand alone, but is greatly enhanced by reading Book 1, "Jack Who?" I am here to tell you to NOT adhere to that. Weathering Jack Storm CAN ONLY be read and enjoyed ...more
Coralee Corrigan
Loved it
LaDonna
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I fell in love Mariss, Jack and Tristan in the first book in the series, and we'll add at least Randi and Dax in this one. Since I immediately read the next one and the first of the short story series, I am finding it a bit difficult to separate the three for review purposes. The fact that I immediately delved into the rest should give you a pretty good idea of how much I enjoyed it.

I'm a sucker for a good rock star romance (and trust me, not all of them that are out there come anywhere near the
Carol
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
STUNNING

Book 2 begins where book 1 left off with Marissa and Tristan moving to L.A. This is your typical Crocodile Dundee. In the first book, he was in her world, living at her house away from the bright light of L.A. In WEATHERING JACK STORM, Marissa has to do just that, weather, not so much Jack, but his life as a rock and roll star.

I love how these two fight. I love even more how they make up. It feels so, well, real. I hate to use that word because all fiction is based on truths. But someti
Oct 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, ipad
I really like Jack's character and I tolerated Marissa's fine but this installment in the series was an endless loop of misunderstandings generated by lack of communication that fueled atomic bomb level emotional outbursts. It was getting a bit exhausting and I've decided to not read the 3rd book. I had already purchased one of the Storm Cell novellas so I'll read it next but am not interested in pursing any more.

Where was the editor on this book? The entire book is filled with typos, grammatica
Saicel
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
A continuing story of Jack Storm or Jack Loren & Mariss. Marissa must learn to live a life in Los Angeles, the hard way. Friends don't give you slack the phrase everyone wants something from you is so true in LA, paparazzi follow her every move and then some. Good read somewhat redundant, kinda irked me Marissa is unsure of herself. And feels Jack is not supporting her even though this is the life he's live always.
Lorraine Pestell
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great follow-up to Jack Who? The complexities of being a rock star's girlfriend cause no end of drama for Marissa, and Jack has to balance his celebrity self with his "real" self. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is which, especially when his rock star lifestyle leaves him surrounded by temptation and intense media scrutiny.

Looking forward to #3, Snow Storms!
Lace
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Don't read this one if you are looking for a broken abused heroine or a stalker bad boy with a horrible past. DO READ if you are looking for real characters with real flaws who grow to love each other despite.
Lisa Gillis
Aug 31, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
viewBook.at/JackStorm

Trailer:

The epic story of Jack and Marissa continues.

Jessie
2.5 Stars
Tanya Searle
Sep 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: rock-star, sweet
3.5 stars. Better than the first one. Still riddled with mistakes though.
Stefanie
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book was just to all over the place. There were things that had no relevance just tossed in the middle and the end out of nowhere. Not my favorite.
Donna
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rocker
COuldn't help myself and after finished Jake Who? I went straight to Amazon and picked this book up so I could see what was going to happen next.
Awesome series.
Mary Mosier
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
rock star, love, lies, romance, sex....loved it.
Lisa Barker
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! Lisa you rocked these books...what a truly great series.
Bella Marley
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5
Emily Shave
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Better than the first one. Really good read! I would recommend reading the first one first but you don't need to!
BookNerd
Niamh
Nov 03, 2015
Francesca Jackson
May 28, 2015
  • Rockstar's Temptation (Decoy #4)
  • Commitment (Commitment, #1)
  • Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • It is What it is: A Hood Love Story
  • Adrian (The Billionaire's Secret Baby)
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • SEAL's Bride (Small Town SEALs #1)
  • Taming Chaos (Raining Chaos Book 1)
  • Hitman’s Secret Baby
  • Wilder
  • A Song for Us (Fallen Tuesday, #2; Brothers of Rock, #7)
  • Rock Him
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Rookie (Ross Records #1)
  • Emma's Dream (Morgan's Run Romances #1)
  • Forgive Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #2)
  • Stained (Burning Souls, #1)
  • Lucky Girl (Dear Rockstar, #2)
Lisa Gillis resides in Texas, with her husband who is the inspiration to her fictional men, her son who is the light of her world, and a spoiled chocolate lab, Bailey.

Writing is a recent passion and she strives in her books to blend a perfect mixture of fantasy and reality.

Her love for music, bands, and concerts inspired her Silver Strings Series.

When she is not writing those little voices out

Silver Strings G (5 books)
  • Jack Who?: Perfect Storms (Silver Strings G, #1)
  • Snow Storms: A Wish on a Rock Star (Silver Strings G, #3)
  • Eye of the Storms: The Rock Star's Gulf Coast Girl
  • Storm's Eye: The Rock Star's West Coast Girl
“Stung again by this queen bee of the Loren clan, Marissa shook it off and retorted, “See, that’s just it. I don’t always love Jack Storm. But with all my heart I love Jack Loren.” 19 likes
“Finally, she took him in, all wet and sexy beneath her.
Every breath and groan echoed over the water. She alternated her gaze from the stars in heaven to the rock star that was currently her heaven.”
13 likes